Favorite Moment During Sex

likaleather

3 minutes ago, Cumlaut said:

well duh the best two bits are the slide in at the beginning and the load dumping at the end.

Everything else is repetition.

Seems a silly question, right?  I think we're all on the same page here no matter if we're top or bottom.  

As a top, I love it when I lean down to rim my bottom guy and find out that he is already flooded with cum... there's nothing better than sliding my hard dick into a warm, wet hole and the unique feeling of being engulfed by and fucking through several loads of stranger nut. Natural lube is the best and the thought of pushing everyone's collective load deeper in my bottom keeps me rock hard.

As a bottom, the ultimate is those rare occasions when I cum without touching my dick. Runner up is when my top guy has really gotten into the fuck and enjoyed my ass/body, so that when he breeds me I feel the warmth and extra lubrication squirting in my hole just before he collapses on top of me for a brief rapturous moment. That moment of connection is addictive. 

I love something about the whole experience from the time i feel a hand on my ass, to the poising of his cockhead on my hole, to the first push and pentration to the feeling of of fullness when he's fully inside to feeling him slide in and out of me to the feeling of slickness when cums and the pulsing of his cock.  And i love the feeling of him pulling out and another cock lining up to use my cum filled ass.  To me the whole thing is part of the experience ... there is no "blank" time of getting from the beginning to the ending. And its my job to make sure he experiences pleasure from start to finish. 

On 8/20/2010 at 3:44 PM, SethChase said:

There's something special about watching a bottom's face as you're pumping him full of cum! Now, if only that moment could last a little longer... :)

Hey, just keep your dick in him and cum a bunch more times and you'll have what you want.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, DirtyLoadBear said:

The moment I know I’m going to unload. I feel my prostate take a deep breath and I stop pounding. A second later I start blasting in his guts with 10-15 cum ropes. 

I need to be present for that, I think.

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...

How could it be anything else than the moment your Alpha Top unloads his DNA deep inside you.  The actual breeding.

Although in second place is the first penetration, when the whole magnificent act kicks off.  That moment when there is no turning back.  You are his at that point.

Guest SEPaBBGuy

Well, all of it...but the moment the head of a hard cockhead touches my asshole sends a thrill through my whole body.

There is so much to love.

The instant that i am totally naked before Him. The anticipation is amazing.

When He pushes my head down to His Crotch and i engulf His Cock with my mouth.

When His Precum starts to flow like a river and i get the privilege of drinking it.

When He pushes me around to get my asshole toward Him, i am just His ragdoll toy.

When He enters my asshole at whatever speed or force he wants.

When He stiffens up and holds Himself rigid because i am being given His Cum.

When i am permitted to then suck Him clean.

When i am then sent out the door, naked, to dress myself outside.

So many wonderful parts.

Edited by coastalbender

The sigh, gasp, moment when my Top transfers His orgasm from Him to me. For me, orgasm is the culmination of a whole lot of things. Depending on the connection we have, He can be inseminating my mind and emotions as well as my body. i also love it when the Top is so intent on leaving Himself inside of me me, marking me, that after coming He also stays to fill me with His piss.  For me, it's His obvious intent to leave as much of Himself inside of me that totally makes me wild and His.

• Like 3