Married Couple Looking For A Third

Jeremy the neighbor –as told by Brandon

I did a lot of thinking during the three hour drive to get home and was looking forward to a nice cold beer followed by a shower.

I opened the front door and was surprised to clothes strewn over the floor; Shirts, socks underwear and two pairs of jeans. I also noticed a pair of sneakers that I did not recognize.

I heard muffled sounds coming from the bedroom. I was not expecting Ben to be at home so I slipped off my shoes and quietly tip-toed closer. I stood just outside the door where anyone inside the room could not see me. The sounds were unmistakable. The slapping of thighs against ass, creaking bed and Ben’s muffled groans of pleasure. Someone was fucking him! To my surprise I found the idea that someone was fucking my boyfriend in our bedroom strangely stimulating and I found myself with a growing hard-on. I did not know quite what to do so I decided to stand there for a moment and see where this all went. The top started talking.

“Fucking tight hole. You know how to work it on a man’s dick.”

“Lots of practice. Plus your fat bare cock feels so good in my ass.”

More slapping of thighs on ass and grunting.

“Do you like my dick as much as Sam’s?”

“Fuck Yeah. A little shorter but I love your fat mushroom head.”

“As much as Matt and Josh’s dicks?”

“Any raw dick, the bigger the better. Fuck me hard!”

I could hear the juicy sounds of sex speeding up.

“I’m getting closer. Where do you want my load?”

I heard Ben respond “Up my ass of course.”

“Does your boyfriend know you let guys bareback you and load your ass?”

“Nope. We agreed to always use condoms.”

The rate of fucking increased even more and I could hear the guy’s breathing quicken.

“You’re only the fifth guy who has fucked me since we got married, four of them fucked me in the last week.”

“All Bareback?”

“Yes. Of course.”

“And you took their loads.”

“Yeah. Deep in my ass. And I kept them there for as long as possible.”

“Fuck yeah. Fucking bareback cheating slut. Fucking hot. I’m gonna load up your cunt like you just loaded mine.”

He started grunting and I heard the slapping sounds slow and become more intense. “I’m gonna shoot. Ah. Ahhh Ahhhh.”

“Fuck YEAH. Fill me with your load. I’m cumming too.”

The ass slapping stopped but the heavy breathing did not.

The stranger was the first to speak. “Another one for your load collection. I try to get as many loads in my ass as I can and you have a way to go until you can beat my record. I’ll take anyone’s load who will give it to me.”

I decided it was time to leave before they came down from their orgasmic high.

I rapidly left the condo before they caught me listening behind the door, grabbing my shoes on the way out and closing the door as quietly as possible.

There is no denying that I was incredibly turned-on by what I had heard. My fat dick was swollen to the point on discomfort in my tight jeans resulting in an obscene bulge with a wet slick of pre-cum about the size of a quarter.

Now what? I asked myself.  I had no idea other than that I should have taken up Zach’s offer the previous day. Since Ben was obviously screwing around behind my back I should feel free to do so myself. It was the “Agreement.” It was “don’t ask don’t tell” after all, even though “don’t listen” was never discussed. The only part that troubled me was that we had agreed to “no bareback” when he stopped PrEP and here he had no problem with breaking that part our agreement. I guessed that Ben had no idea of where that had taken both of us.

Hearing Ben getting fucked had made me extremely horny, and I wanted to get my rocks off one way or the other, preferably fucking or getting fucked. I walked to the stairwell from which I had a clear view of our front door and took out my cellphone and called Ben. He took a moment to answer and he sounded breathless.

“Hi Brandon, how’s the trip going? Still going to be back in time for dinner tonight?”

“Got finished early, I’ll be home in about five minutes.”

He waited a while before responding, obviously taken by surprise. “Uh, oh, Brandon, you’re going to be home in a few minutes. That’s good.” He obviously said that for the benefit of his playmate so give him the heads up to get dressed in a hurry.  I was going to give them just long enough to get dressed before opening the door. I wanted to see what this mystery fucker looked like. He certainly had a very sexy voice. In any case, if he left in a hurry I would see him.

Ben and his playmate were sitting on the couch acting as if they had been there all afternoon, even though I knew that they had probably only finished dressing  minute or two earlier. I was somewhat surprised, but not in the least unpleased, to see that the stranger was the hot guy who had the condo five down from us. I had never met him before but I had seen him tanning at the condo pool a few times. I had always been impressed by the way his very muscular body filled out the skimpy bulging speedos he always wore.

I noticed with amusement that there were two beers on the table in front of them, which had not been there five minutes earlier. I have to hand it to Ben, he’s a quick thinker.

They stood up and Ben introduced us. Jeremy was wearing a skin tight spandex tank top and tight red nylon shorts that were well filled out by his ample bulge. I noticed that he was eyeing the bulge in my jeans as well.

I went to the kitchen and grabbed a beer and sat down between them. We had not been chatting for long before Jeremy stood up. “Excuse me guys. I have to take a wicked piss. All that beer.”

As soon as he left the room I whispered in Ben’s ear. “He’s fucking hot. Do you think he is up for a threesome?” Since both of them had cum in the last hour or so I was curious to hear the answer.  Ben was a little hesitant. “Maybe. It would be awkward for me since he has been here for a while but maybe you should flirt with him a little.” I thought to myself that the only reason it would be awkward for Ben to flirt was because he probably felt at least a little guilty about what he had done. 

I kicked off my shoes and took off my shirt and arranged my cock in my jeans to show the maximum bulge. Not that that was difficult as my fat cock is pretty big even when soft and now it was starting to fill with blood in anticipation of what I hoped was coming next. I had moved away from Ben so that the only spot on the couch was between us. I was determined to find out if he was as load hungry as he sounded when he was fucking Ben.

Jeremy looked at Ben and then me and smiled as I motioned to him to join us on the couch. There was just enough space for him to squeeze between us. As he sat down he took a good look at the growing lump in my jeans and put his hand on my thigh and spoke.

“Fuck dude, I like your jeans. Fucking hot.” There was nothing special about my jeans except for the now massive bulge. He glanced at me for a second and then placed his hand on the bulge.  Ben went to work immediately as well, pulling up Jeremy’s shirt and rubbing his chest and nipples. It almost seemed as if they had planned this in the moments before I walked in the door.

I placed my hand on his crotch and started rubbing his cock through the silky nylon. Since Ben and Jeremy were obviously raring to go I wasted no time. I wanted to see what he was packing.

“Jeremy, the couple of times I saw you around the pool I always admired your package. Show me what you’ve got.” Jeremy lifted his ass off the seat and pulled down his shorts revealing his fat dick barely covered by the tight white unlined speedo he was wearing. His dick was already half hard and starting to leak profusely turning the thin white spandex transparent. Damn, I liked what I saw. A fat uncut dick with a massive head. And I noticed the small red logo on the left hand side of the swimsuit: a red scorpion. Interesting.

Now it was his turn. “Ok, now your turn guys. Show me your stuff.” I unbuttoned my jeans and let them slide to the floor, revealing my well filled red jock-brief. Ben took off his sweatpants to reveal that he was also wearing a white unlined speedo. From a quick glance it was his TeamBB suit showing off his rapidly stiffening cock.

I knew this was going to be good and I leant over and started deep kissing Jeremy. Ben took the hint and joined us in a threesome of slurping tongues and mouths. Jeremy started rubbing my cock through my briefs while we were kissing and I reciprocated in kind. This continued for a minute or two before I needed to take this action up a notch. I knew they had both emptied their balls recently, but I had not cum since jerking off while thinking of Zach and his bareback sex tryst of the previous evening which I had been too scared to join.

I stopped kissing for long enough to say “Jeremy, show us what you’ve got.” Jeremy stood up and I saw that the speedo had the “TeamBB” logo across his butt. He turned around and I got a great view of his massive cock, laying almost horizontal across the pouch with the oozing head almost at the side seam of his swimsuit. It was so fat that it lifted the waistband clear away from his stomach and I got a clear view. There was only one place for that cock, in me. First my mouth and then my ass. I did not worry about Ben for the moment. He had already had his fun for the day.

I pulled Jeremy towards me and he pulled down the front of his swimsuit releasing his cock. His foreskin was starting to pull back from the swollen mushroom head. I swear I saw a brief flash of panic cross his face as we suddenly were aware of the smell of cum and Ben’s ass juices. Jeremy had obviously got dressed in such a hurry that he had not cleaned himself up completely. I guess he was not expecting to have a mouth on his dick so soon. I immediately went down on him taking him as deep as possible, savoring the juices on his cock.

Ben got on his hands and knees and moved around behind Jeremy and it looked as if he was going to rim him. I was not going to let that happen until after I had tasted his ass. I stopped sucking and spun Jeremy around and pulled down the back of his swimsuit. And pulled him back bringing his butt to within inches of my face. Jeremy knew what I wanted and reached back and spread the cheeks of his ass to give me full access to his crack.  He had not done to good a job with his ass either and the musky cummy scent of his ass hit me as I began to slurp and down his trench, pausing at his anus and its swollen puffy lips. I thrust my hungry tongue into his chute tasting the tang of his ass-juices and the dribble of fresh cum that leaked out. Not only had he been fucked very recently, but his hole showed signs of heavy use. I suspected it could easily stretch to taking two cocks at once, which gave me an idea. He ground his ass into my face. “Get my hole good and wet so someone can fuck me.” Ben was working his dick over and getting it nice and slick.

Jeremy was the only one whose mouth was not busy and he was looking down at my full erect eight inches. “Oh Fuck! I need that cock in my ass so bad.” He moved away from my mouth and backed his ass onto my lap with my dick sliding in his ass crack. Since they did not know that I had overheard them in the bedroom I found the next part of the conversation rather amusing.  You have to give Jeremy points for trying.

“Do you guys have condoms, so that we can fuck, or do you bareback?”

Ben, looking straight at me, answered. “Yeah. We bareback, but only with each other. When we fool around with others we always use condoms.”

“Bareback is so much hotter” Jeremy responded “I prefer bareback. But condoms are Ok if the other guy insists.”

Since Jeremy was on my lap it was Ben who went to the bedroom to get the condoms and lube and it took him quite a while to find them as we had not used them for months. Jeremy and I made out on the couch with him still sitting in my lap. Jeremy whispered in my ear. “Do you take loads? Ben says you only play safe. But you look like a cum-whore who needs a load up his ass.” Based on what I had just learned in the parking lot of the CVS, I was about to start making up for lost time. I wanted to feel his fat mushroom head stretching out my anal walls as he slid it in raw. Jeremy was going to be the second man ever that seeded my ass.  I whispered in Jeremy’s ear. “Fuck yeah. I want your load. And I know you want mine. I tasted cum in your hole. Don’t say anything and you’ll know when not to say it.” He knew exactly what I meant and said. “I’ll let you take the lead but I’m willing to help with the illusion.”

Ben walked in with a handful of condoms and a large bottle of lube. Jeremy looked at me for a second and then Ben and back. “Fuck, you guys are so hot. I want to see you bareback Ben. It will be such a turn on. But don’t cum. Then we can fuck with condoms. Fuck him on his back.” I suddenly realized what Jeremy was thinking.

Ben lay back on the couch with his ass and legs over the edge. I dropped to my knees, slicked up my cock with spit and slid in. Jeremy had opened him up nicely for me. I made a few slow deep strokes enjoying the sensation of his slick chute. I moved him so that he was fully on the couch with me on top of him balls deep in his cum slick rectum. We were deep kissing like crazy tongue fucking each other’s mouth. My asshole was exposed inviting Jeremy to fuck me. Both Jeremy and I knew that Ben would not be able to see his dick sliding in and out of my ass.

Jeremy stood where Ben could see him and very visibly slicked up his dick with lube and then rolled a condom over it. Then he climbed onto the couch and moved behind me. He slid the tip of his sheathed dick into my hungry chute and withdrew. “You want this dick deep in your cunt? You ready for it?” I answered him by putting my hand behind me and sliding the condom off. “You know you want it, you’re gonna get it deep.” He slowly inserted his condomless cock and uttered a grunt of pleasure as he penetrated my anus. The sensation of his fat mushroom head sliding up my anal passage stretching the walls of my chute was incredible. He was only the second guy to bareback me after Ben and I had never been able to take really fat cocks before. Bareback made the difference and it felt incredible being filled with his meat. I was definitely going to enjoy doing this as much as possible in the future.

“Oh fuck yeah, Fuck me. That feels so good.” I uttered. Jeremy just chuckled as I started moving between them, alternately slamming into Ben and impaling myself on Jeremy’s dick. His massive cockhead sliding unprotected in my ass was too much for me and I did not last very long. I started loading Ben with one of the most intense orgasms I had ever had. My ass contractions brought Jeremy to climax and he started thrusting furiously as he deposited squirt after squirt of cum deep into my colon.

Jeremy surprised me with the amount he came, considering that he had just fucked my husband less than an hour earlier. Perhaps it was the excitement of dumping a load of cum in two cheating husband’s holes in the same day. He waited a few moments before withdrawing and I made of pretense of removing the condom which had been in my hand the whole time. I held it up for Ben to see before I threw it on the floor out of sight. There was enough lube in the condom that from a distance it looked as if Jeremy had cum in it.

Ben was the only one of us who had not yet cum. I did not want him to fuck me again because he would realize that Jeremy had shot his load into me. So the obvious choice was for him to fuck Jeremy. And I was going to make sure he was wearing a condom.

I leaned back with my dick still in Ben. His dick was still rock hard as he had not yet cum. I grabbed a condom and lube from where they were lying on the couch and lubed and sheathed his meat. Jeremy looked at me and grinned. He hopped on the couch and lowered himself onto Ben’s cock, with his back towards me. He started fucking himself on Ben’s meat rising up slowly and slamming down hard.

My dick in Ben’s ass started to get hard again as I watched Jeremy’s muscular back and ass as he rode Ben’s sheathed dick. It was time to execute my plan. I slid out of Ben’s chute and started probing Jeremy’s hole with my dick as Ben was fucking him. Jeremy immediately got the idea and leaned forward giving me access.

My cock slid in easier than I would have thought and within seconds my fat bare dick was sliding up and down in Jeremy’s hole slicked up by Ben’s cum while Ben’s dick was encased in rubber. Jeremy was obviously no stranger to being double dicked as I had thought. “Fuck yeah. Two dicks in my man cunt. Fuck me hard. Load me up. Give me your cum!”  Even though I had cum not even ten minutes earlier it was too much for me and it did not take long before I blasted a massive load into his hungry hole. Ben had still not cum so after a few seconds Jeremy lifted himself off and as he did so cum dribbled out of his abused anus and onto Ben’s pubic hair. Ben slid off the condom, scooped up some of the cum and used to lube his dick as he jerked off to conclusion, spraying cum all over himself and onto the couch behind him.

After a few moments to recover we all took a quick shower in turns and then it was time for Jeremy to leave. It was a pleasure to meeting Jeremy and I hoped that we could get together again soon. I would not mind if it was just me and him, but it would be fine to have Ben as well. As I shut the door after Jeremy left Ben looked at me with questioning eyes. “When we double fucked Jeremy were you wearing a condom? I’m not sure I saw one?” I look at him with a smile. “Of course” I said as I held up three used condoms, one of which had been taken out of its packet and filled with some of the cum splattered on the couch while he was showering. He did not need to know that I knew, just yet.

Edited by Wetnraw
  • Like 7
  • Upvote 27

Just read all the posts on this fucking hot thread.    Been edging for the last few hours, but going to have to blow my load soon.    Wish I had one of those TeamBB speedos to wear at the baths.   Guess I'll just have to wear my black jockstrap to attract the right attention. 

Luv the Team Bareback Club rules.   Wetnraw, keep your updates cumming--Want  to hear all about these cumsluts giving and taking BB loads.   Glad Brandon has finally given and taken a BB load from someone other than Ben.   

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

The Invitation

The weekend at home was a short respite and I headed out first thing on Monday morning for the where day conference. So far Ben had been fucked bareback by at least five guys in the last couple of months, with very strong indications that Sam was one of them, probably the first one. Based on how badly he wanted us to get together with Matt and Josh he had probably been fucked by them as well. Then there was the flu he got about a month after meeting up with Sam again, followed by me getting it. Since I was now most probably poz, and the only person who had fucked me raw before Jeremy was Ben, I had to assume he was also poz. 

There was no way to undo that but now I was going to play some mind games with Ben. When I tired of that we would just accept our new found freedom and fuck around bareback with whoever we felt like. Just for the fun of it I searched the profiles again and found one that sounded just like Jeremy. He was not shy and showed his face. Yes, as I suspected, Jeremy was BBSam4Fun’s “J2”, and his profile picture showed him in his latex outfit with the biohazard logo. He listed his status as “Ask Me.” I had a hunch that it was highly unlikely that the test result had been a false positive and so there was no point in me playing safe anymore. It was time to take up Zach on his offer as we were both going to be at the conference.

We finished at around 5:30 that evening and as we walked out of the conference room I asked Zach to join me for a drink in the bar. We chose two comfortable chairs in preference to a hard stool at the bar counter. The chairs and accompanying side table were chosen to give a good view of the bar and its occupants.

I scanned the room. Only one guy caught my eye. He was one of the conference attendees, and he had caught me looking at his package earlier in the day but had said nothing. Dark hair and complexion and a slim build. He looked Mediterranean or Latino. It was not important what he was other than he had smoldering hot looks.

I kept looking at him as Zach and I discussed this and that and drank a few beers.  After about twenty minutes I could contain myself no longer and brought up the subject of sex. “Zach, I thought about what you said to me last week. The answer is yes. I’d love to fuck your butt. Tonight, if possible.”

Zach just laughed. “No way.  I already made plans for tonight and it does not include you fucking me with a condom-strangled cock.”

“Who said anything about condoms? I want to ram your ass with my juicy raw cock until I dump a massive load deep in your colon.”

Zach looked stunned for a moment. “FUCK yeah! I want that. My plans have not changed but you are now invited. Are you going to get fucked bare as well?”

“What do you think? What goes around cums around. Of course I am. The more loads the better.”

“Well then, another convert to our cause. I have some fun in the gym planned for tonight. Access to the gym is usually restricted after 9 pm but Chris gave me an access key. The nice thing is unlike many hotel gyms there are no big windows where a casual observer can look in. So we can do whatever we want as long as we clean up when we are finished.”

“Great, so I guess that the party starts at nine?”

“Ten actually, we need to wait for Chris and Ricky his boyfriend to get off work.”

“So it will be the four of us?”

“Actually no. I was not expect you to join us to play, so I arranged a little orgy with some of my friends who are in town. Quite a few of them are poz and the TeamBB rules apply to all of my parties so you cannot ask. But you are most welcome to join us if you agree to that. The more the merrier. I’ve been dying to get your dick in my hole ever since I first met you. And if you can round up another bareback top or two between now and ten that would be great too.”

I looked at him with amusement. I had not picked up anyone, bareback or not since I had met Ben. So it really was not likely that I would be bringing someone new to the party.

“Zach, you going to join me for dinner?”

“Nope, got other plans and a breeding and seeding party to get together.”

I grinned at him. He was not shy, that’s for sure.

As he left he turned and commented “See you at ten at the gym. The password to get in is Team BB. And since we are playing by the rules see if you can find something appropriate to wear.”

I sat by myself drinking my beer but that was not for long. The hot guy had been sitting across the bar watching us all the time. I did not mind as it gave me an opportunity to look him over. Seeing that Zach was not coming back, he sauntered over and introduced himself. “Hi, I’m Dino. Mind if I sit? Those bar stools are hard on an ass.”

“Hi, I’m Brandon. Sure, go ahead. I like a little company.” (Fuck, he was even hotter up close and I could see he was packing some serious meat in his tight khaki pants.)

He looked at me closely as if to decide his next move. “You organize these conferences and are here often. Where can one go to get a bit of action?”

I was taken aback and took a moment to reply. A hot guy like him setting off all the gay alarms wanting to get some action. So I stalled and played dumb. “Action? What do you mean? Gentlemen’s clubs?”

He burst out laughing. “Dumb ass. What do you take me for? You are obviously gay and you have been cruising me all evening! Nope, I want the gentlemen, not their clubs.”

I smiled “Oh, that’s a relief. I thought you may be asking me to find something know nothing about.”

He grabbed his ample crotch. “There is something else that is hard on a man’s ass. Or should I say in an ass.”

Great, maybe I had found a top for Zach after all. But we did not know if he played safe or not. “Why don’t you join me for dinner and let’s see what we can come up with for tonight.”

We spent some talking about this and that and we discovered to our surprise that we lived only about 20 minutes from each other. After some time the inevitable topic of whether we were single or not came up.

“So you have a boyfriend” I said. “Does he know you fuck around on the side?”

“No, I’ve never told him and I don’t think he suspects. When we first met we used to fuck a lot, always with condoms. Then after about a year we got tested and started barebacking. He insisted on monogamy and at first the excitement of raw sex was enough. Then it sort of got boring and now we only have sex about once a month. I need more so I suggested we open our relationship up a little but he was having none of it. He said he did not want to go back to condoms. I even suggested we find another neg couple for regular hookups but he did not like that idea either. So we started some fetish stuff to get the excitement up but really I think what we need is more cock from strangers.”

“My husband I have an agreement. Sort of a don’t-ask-don’t-tell arrangement. The rule is we use condoms when we play with others, but I know he doesn’t so I don’t either.”

“Fuck, that’s hot. Since I travel a lot I fuck around a lot that he doesn’t know about, always bare. I could never go back to wearing rubber.”

I realized that I may have come up with a top for Zach so I asked him the question. “You up for a bareback sex party tonight?”

I did not have to encourage him, he was raring to go. So I told him the Team BB rules.

He chuckled. “Well, that’s convenient, I went past the local fetish wear store yesterday evening as soon as I got in and bought myself something sexy in neoprene.”

I could not resisted the temptation. “I though you could not go back to wearing rubber.”

“No you fucking idiot, on my body, not my dick. With rapid access to where it’s needed. You’ll see tonight.”

I told him where to meet up and the password and we parted.

I looked in my bags. I couldn’t find anything particularly sexy to wear to the party and the fetish wear store had already closed. I grabbed a pair of scissors and my favorite white swimsuit and removed the front lining. It would have to do for now. I knew how well the single lined rear showed off my crack when wet so I was hoping the same would be true for the front.

I could not wait for the time to pass…the anticipation for the nights activities was too great. Exactly and ten pm I found myself in front of the gym door with the large closed sign. I knocked.

“Password?”

“Team BB," I answered.

Zach opened the door and let me in, commenting "You're the first to arrive.  The entire facility is available.  Enjoy."

He was wearing tight leather shorts and a half-harness and construction boots. His tight little body looked even hotter in that outfit than I remembered from the gym, but since I had a few minutes before the main activity began, I stripped down to my swimsuit, jumped into the pool and took a quick swim to cool down a bit.

Looking down, I was amazed how see my speedo was all but transparent.  I lounged in the water for a few minutes before the next guys knocked on the door and Zach let them in.  They were two hunky boys, both in their late twenties, both dressed in tight jeans and dark t-shirts.  They disappeared into the locker room to undress.  Zach stepped over to me, identifying the guys as the Baker twins, Brent and Brad.

The twins emerged from the locker room and walked straight towards where I was in the pool. They were both wearing translucent latex outfits like shorty surfer wetsuits with zippers all the way from the neck to the small of their backs. Brent was wearing yellow and Brad was wearing red. The rubber was transparent enough to see each had a biohazard tattoo on the left side of his crotch.  They had obviously been wearing the rubber for a while because their muscular bodies were already slick and slippery with sweat. Seeing that and their fat uncut cocks I knew immediately that I wanted both of them to breed me. I climbed out of the pool in front of them noticing their looks of approval as the wet see through spandex clung to my crotch outlining my cock and balls. I turned around to show them my ass as I bent down to pick up my towel. They were only a few feet away.

Brad looked at me with a grin. “I like your swimsuit. Low cut. Real low cut like a competition swimmer’s so that it doesn’t even cover the top of your crack. My brother and I like that. We were on the swim team at college and got to look at a lot of hot guys in a tiny speedos.”

Brent chipped in. “And fuck a lot of them. We like what you are packing in front as well. If one of us fucks you we both are, and we’re going to fuck you and give you our loads. Then you are going to fuck us. We come pre-lubed with cum.”

My dick had started to chub at the sight of these two muscular dudes and suddenly got very hard at the thought of their charged cum in my hole. It would be the first time that I knowingly took a load from a poz guy. (Or two.)

“Yeah.” Brad continued. “We always fuck each other before a party. Gets our asses ready and slows us down so we don’t cum too quickly.” As he spoke their dicks were starting to expand and fill out in the tight latex. They both unzipped their crotch zippers and released their swelling uncut cocks. “Let’s see how you suck,” Brad suggested.

I went down on my knees and swallowed Brad’s drooling meat.

Brent did not waste a moment and went down on all fours behind me and pulling down my swimsuit he thrust his tongue deep into my ass crack. I relaxed my sphincter to allow him access and he wormed his tongue into my hole. That lasted all of a second before he withdrew his head. “Damn, no cum there. That’s not right. We’ll have to fix that.” He dived back in and started getting my anus nice and wet for the coming fuck. Brad looked down on me furiously working his dick with my mouth. “Yeah, you need to know what a good hole tastes like.” He slid out of my mouth and turned around, unzipping the back zipper of his suit revealing his well fucked hole. Soon we were all on the floor, Brent loosening up my hole with is mouth and me tasting the sex juices in Brad’s ass.

Without asking me, Brent stopped rimming me and I felt him place the head of his leaking dick at my back door. It was so slick with pre-cum that he did not need any lube and he slowly slid all the way in.

Brad knew what Brent was doing without looking. “I want you to fuck me while he is fucking you.”  He moved away from my mouth and backed onto my cock. “Don’t need lube.” He took my cock balls deep in one swift move. It was a new experience to be sandwiched between two slippery latex sheathed guys getting barebacked and barebacking without skin on skin body contact.

In spite of having fucked his brother earlier Brent did not last long and I could feel his pace pick up seconds before I felt his cock swell and twitch as he started spewing his toxic cum in my guts. It took me over the edge as well and I dumped a massive load in Brad. As he came Brent whispered in my ear. “I’m not supposed to tell you this but I’m poz and not on meds. Same for Brad.”   I did not really need him to tell me he was poz as I had noticed their tattoos. As for meds, I had not even been to see a doctor yet.

As I came down from my orgasm I noticed a few more guys had entered the room and they had been stroking their cocks as they watched us fuck.  I heard Zach say “Treat him nice guys. It’s his first bareback sex party, so make sure he gets plenty of loads.”

• Like 8
  • Upvote 30
  • Piggy 1

• 2 weeks later...