Pozzing A Top So He Can Give It To His Boyfriend

• Administrators

I went to the bath house in St. Louis and had one of the most prolific evenings of my life. I was in the steam room when I spotted a young Stud in the back corner, one leg upon the bench. I walked up behind him and rubbed his Butt, and he begged me to fuck him.

I didn't even bother removing my 0-gauge PA (Prince Albert)*. My Dick is pretty average; but every time that Steel hit his Prostrate, he went wild. I obliged by dumping 2 Charged Loads up his Ass and let him shoot his Jizm down my throat. I'm such a cupcake—letting guys to do me like that.

A Top who'd been watching me approached and inquired if I were POZ and into Gifting.

"Yeah and usually," I replied.

He relayed that his betrothed, quite the Tramp, was, at that very moment, was down in the Maze taking all Givers. He figured the only way to keep him faithful was to give him "the Gift" before someone else got to him first.

"I love him very much," was his subterfuge. "I don't want to hurt him, just corral him in a bit."

"Sure," I smirked. "I had a Lover like that once."

"What happened to him?"

"Died of AIDS."

“Well, I guess, that’s a risk I’ll have to take.”

Thinking I might as well make a game of such an onerous task, I invited him to lie face down, warning that I needed to loosen up that tight Ass of his.

"Might sting a tad since you usually Top."

"Let’s get it over with."

I swabbed my mitt in KY Jelly (the only lube I had at hand). Before the shit could dry, I plowed my fist into his unsuspecting Ass. He clenched his teeth and bit down hard on the pillow as I began to twist within. With dispassionate disinterest I surveyed his torment, and concluded that (Surprise! Surprise!) I was enjoying myself. After all, he'd volunteered, and had much worse in store for the unsuspecting paramour he professed to love. As I'd hoped, my hand came out coated with his Shit and Blood. I raised my forearm and thrust my defiled fingers to his turgid Lips.

"Now, you dirty Fucker, if you really want to POZ your Bud, lick it off. Lick it all off, and then I'll fuck you good."

He did.

After washing Shit and Blood from my Prick, I prowled the halls till 10 P.M. I found a hot young Twink, lying on his stomach, pretending to sleep. I rode his Ass for 20 minutes before he woke up and begged for my Cum.

Before I shot I told him I had to know his age since I'm not into kids. He claimed he was 21, which I doubt. But if he'd lied it was okay—cause I'd lied too—about my Status. I really worked his Hole good with my

0-gauge PA.

Back in my room I got fucked by 2 Fags who left my door wide open for all to see. The cunts were Lovers in their mid-thirties and also POZ. They tag-teamed my Hole while other horny Dudes came by to use my oral cavity as Sewer for their Piss and Cum. By the time I hit the parking lot I'd taken 5 loads up the Ass and 7 down my throat, including 2 of drunken Piss.

I staggered out of there just after midnight; and when I exited the car, a big gray ring of Cum and Piss had permeated my briefs and sweats to drench the car seat .

• Upvote 2

• 6 years later...