Do You Remember Your First Bareback?

My first bareback was with a guy I had been chatting with on online.  He was married and I couldn't host so we met in a local park and hiked down a trail and then off into the bushes.  We started off by kissing and groping each other, then I slid down his body and pulled his fat 6" cock out of his running shorts.  I sucked him for only a few moments when he told me he was really close to cumming, I wanted his cock in my ass, so I stood up, turned around and pulled down my shorts offering him my prelude hole.  We were both very excited to be meeting finally so hair triggers were ruling the moment.  He had barely got 2 inches inside me and it felt like a fire hose went off as he shot an enormous load of cum inside me, I could actually feel the shots of cum filling me,  I'm not exaggerating, it was about a fucking 1/4 cup of hot jizz, was by far the biggest load I've taken to date.  As soon as he was done, I turned around and fucked him raw and blew my load inside him.  Dam did it feel great!  

We met several times in different places and fucked each other, was finally able to get his fat cock all the way in me and enjoy that fire hose cum machine.  He was always quick to cum, but Wow could he shoot a load.  I wonder where he is now?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

The first time I had sex with a guy, he fucked me bareback.  It was my massage therapist.  Almost at the end of the massage he started massaging my ass, then slide his finger across my hole.  I guess I moaned with approval.  The massage time is ended, but he says I've got a few extra minutes and then the next thing I know he's got his bare cock inside me and blowing his load.  I never thought to ask his status.  He was negative.  This happened on every visit to my massage therapist - after the session, I'd get fucked.  He would book an extra 15 mins for my visits. ;)

• Upvote 9

My first was from older cousins.  We had been sucking and jacking for over a month.  3 of us fucked the 4rth cousin.  As youngest, I got the sloppy hole last.  It was great.  Two of the 3 started fucking me.  I was 15.  I only want it raw.

• Upvote 2

my first experience was bareback.  A fellow Marine shortly after boot camp.

i was 19, he was 21.  shorter, muscular uncut latino.  taught me a lot of things. was incredible feeling taking his load the first time.

always preferred raw after that

• Upvote 6

My first time was also my first time getting fucked. 18 and just moved to the 'big city' to study. Coming from a small town with no gay experience at all but craving cock. Finally found the nerve to go to a sex shop with the intention to buy a gay magazine. Nervous as fuck. Only two customers who were about to leave. I hid in the aisles. Saw they had video booths. I had never seen a gay video before. Waited until the two customers had left and then asked to see a video. Just picked a vid, can't even remember what it was. Guy pointed to a booth. 10 minutes into the vid (I was hard as a rock watching it and jerking) the door opened and the guy stepped in. I remember him clearly. Early 30s, black hair with moustache. Didn't say a thing, grabbed my cock and stroked it a few times. Then made me stand up and slid my shorts down to my ankles. Made me suck his dick. Then turned me around, spit and fingered my hole. Thought I would explode. And then pushed his cock in. I came the second he was in balls deep. Fucked me for about 10 minutes, made me cum again. Blasted his load in my ass and then left.

He did not charge me for the video. On my way out he said he worked every Tuesday and Thursday night. When I left he unlocked the door and switched the sign from Closed to Open, winked and closed the door behind me.  

I went back many times when he was working until I discovered the cruising park (and even then went back when it was quiet in the park and the shop was still open when he worked). Same routine every time. He picked a video, pointed me to a booth, waited until other customers were gone, closed the shop and fucked me, then re-opened the shop when I left. I'll never forget him.

• Upvote 7

My first time was with my first bf. I was a virgin, at 18, but he was 5 years older and had some experience. He lubed up my hole and fingered me for a bit, then slid his cock in. As he slid in, he said "we should be using a condom" but he just kept fucking me anyway and blew his load inside me. 

We fucked each other a lot and it was always bare. Condoms weren't mentioned after his side comment the first time.

• Upvote 2

Guest Bearman

My first time was also my first time being fucked.I lived in the country and nearby was a small holding ran by a guy in his mid 50's who supplied fresh veg and fruit from his home.I was 18 and often called to get produce for the family.There was often talk around the village that the guy was "queer" but I had never noticed anything different.However, this time when I visited as he brushed past me he stumbled and grabbed hold for support and I felt that he held on for longer than needed.Suddenly he just kissed me and I responded.Undoing his buttons he pushed be to my knees where I was faced with his stiff cock dripping precum.I didn't hesitate and took his cock into my mouth and sucked until he groaned and said he was cumming.I went to pull away but he held my head to his groin as he spurted down my throat.I remember his load tasted salty and sour.After he had cum he led me to his bedroom after closing the shop where we both stripped off and laid on his bed kissing and stroking.After a while he placed my hand on his cock and I started wanking him until became rock hard again. Whilst I was sucking him he was fingering my hole,I said I had never been fucked and this seemed to excite him even more.Eventually he  asked me to kneel on the bed with my arse in the air.I felt him rub some jelly on my arse and then felt him ease his cock in.It hurt but I buried my face in the pillow.Eventually he was in right up up to his balls and began to slowly and steadily fuck me until he suddenly stiffened and shot a load deep inside.This was before the Aids scare and I wasnt concerned that he rode me bareback.After this we used to fuck regularly until he died about 5 years after.Have always loved bareback since.

Guest tommy1973

When i was 11. My cousin was 25, he got me naked, i got so hard being naked in front of him. I knew from there on i was gay and needed that cock. He thot he was forcing me to suck his cock and he was getting off thinkin he was raping my hole but i lived it all.

post-46323-0-12208500-1465045164_thumb.jpg

My first bareback was with my bf.  Been together 8 years - and for me, I think its quite hot that he was the first.  Not so for him - he doesn't believe me.  Thinks am too much of a slapper not to have been fucked bareback before.

• Upvote 1

My first time barebacking I was 22.  I met this little blond cub at the club and he took me to his home.  We were making out sweaty and horny when he pulled my ass to hang off the side of the bed and started jackhammering my ass bare.  It probably lasted all of 5 minutes before he blew his load in my ass as I came hands free for the first time.  When we woke up the next morning he apologized for fucking me without a condom and cumming in my ass.  I accepted his apology by mounting his cock raw and riding him till he shot another load in me.  Never went back to condoms since.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My first time was pretty recent; only a few months ago. I'm 24, 30" waist, some body hair

I had just started seeing this guy, and we'd already slept together but had used a condom. This time was a little different right from the get go.

We went into my room and were all over each other as soon as the door closed: holding each other so tight, both moaning into the other's mouth while we made out. I pulled off his shirt, and he did mine, and I loved the feeling of his coarse chest/stomach hair against my smoother torso. I have some hair, but this guy has so much more. Fucking woof, I'm hard just remembering it. I pulled him on top of me down on the bed, and my legs wrapped around his waist like it was the most natural thing. He was grinding into my ass, and I could feel him getting hard through our pants. We stayed there for a few minutes, both of us getting more and more aggressive with each other as we kissed.

I pushed him off of me, which wasn't easy considering he's way more muscly than I am, unbuckled his pants, hauled down his boxers and took his beautiful, tasty dick in my mouth. He was pretty well manscaped, trimmed but not shaved. He was thankfully impatient and hauled me up, forced his tongue back in my mouth for a little bit (which I happily reciprocated), and then it was my turn to get forced onto the bed. My pants and boxers came off in one knee-weakening haul of his beautiful biceps, and my dick was in his mouth down to the base. It wasn't long before he came up and said "you ready?" I was almost beyond words, so I just nodded and moved onto my back with my knees close to my chest. He reached for my condom drawer, hesitated and looked at me saying "condom?". I've always fantasized about fucking bare, so I almost came on the spot when I realized what he was asking. Without missing a beat I replied "I just want you to fuck me". He bit his lip with a devilish grin and I grabbed the lube.

With this hairy muscle man forcing his raw shaft into my tight hole while I was biting his lower lip, I don't know how neither of us came on the spot. I haven't had much sex, so it was a little painful for me, but what a sweet pain it was. Every time he'd thrust a little deeper, I'd tense up and claw his back, and he'd gasp a little bit. Once he was all the way in I wanted him resting his weight on top of me, and I was grabbing his ass, kissing his neck while he bit mine. We stayed there for a while, him rocking in and out, me adjusting to his girth and being almost overwhelmed by pleasure. You could call it missionary, but it was anything but boring. His mouth less than an inch from mine, sweat falling from his face and onto me.

He wanted to fuck me doggy, so we got up from that and I got on all fours, and impatiently waited for him to get back inside of me. He added some more lube (ever the gentleman) and pushed back in to me while my eyes rolled back in to my head. I was holding myself up with one hand, while the other played with my nipple rings. He said that he wanted to kiss me, so I got up on my knees while he kept plowing me from behind. My arms went behind my head and played with his hair while we kissed deeply. He half-moaned "i'm gonna cum. Where do you want it?" And I said "fuck it. Cum inside me". With that, he wrapped his beautiful arms around my torso and went balls deep while moaning and grunting. I could feel his hairy chest, pressed against my back, shudder with his ragged breaths as his seed filled me. He pulled out and a glob of his seed came with it, landing with a satisfying sound on the bed. I hoped to keep his jizz inside me, but it's not like I wasn't going to get a refill. I was gonna make sure of that.

That was one of multiple sessions that night ;)

It's my first time sharing a story on here, so let me know what you guys think.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5