Christian Teen Cumdump

pervinmt

Damn, so how many brothers does Jacob have I wonder... ? (and how greedy will his father be in renting out his boys to work on the cabin before he realizes that they are not coming back....

Looking forward to more chapters.... will Jacob maybe become more involved in the training of his other brothers?  And how much more training will he get?

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/24/2016 at 4:35 AM, indian faggot said:

I was pozzed and introduced to chem sex in a similar way , 6 years ago . Though my owner was a white british guy who gave me .5 slam first time and got me barebacked by a group of guys  for free. I was kept on high for 4 days with really strong doses of tina and was used by more than a dozen tops whose faces I didnt get to see as I was blindfolded . Just felt raw cocks sliding in n out of my holes all the time . I was hooked on to meth n cum after 4th day . 

love to find out more about your story 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 8 months later...