A Lot Can Happen In 2 Weeks

roguematrix

Wednesday After Work

Back at my desk I had a smile on my face and a rumbling in my guts. With nothing else at my desk to eat I drank the other bottle of water, it seemed to have some energy kick to it so I thought I would hold me over. The only problem was it started making me also bounce up and down in my office chair to work the plug in my ass. This would never work and I couldn’t take the time for a jerk session again with work to do. Then I remembered Tom’s relaxing files and popped in my ear buds an hit play. It was amazing again after like 5 min I calmed down and was able to get back to work. The weir ASMR like noises penetrated my head and soothed me. Before I knew it is was 5 o’clock and time to head out. Pretty happy I had gotten even ab it more than I meant to accomplished I packed up my briefcase and started out the door.

Walking to my car was both great and difficult. The shifting plug in my ass kept send warm tingles to my cock which was leaking so much at this point I could feel it slip and sliding in the jock strap. I got in my car and another moan escaped from my lips and it pushed the plug nice and hard into me again. The drive home was uneventful, I had decided on the way home that instead of cardio tonight I needed to get some weight training in, so instead of going for a run with Tom and Mike I would head to my gym and do some muscle training. Waking up stairs I quickly stripped off my clothes and decided to rinse off the sweat from my earlier encounter before heading out. As I made my way through the bathroom I looked in the mirror and notice my scruffy face, hmm I need to fix that. Grabbing my clippers I started to trim my goatee, carefully working the edges before I would shave. I kept shaping it and fixing the edges, they never seemed to be straight. Then I thought back to earlier and what I would look like without it. I hadn’t shaved my face totally in around 6 years. Fuck it no time like the present and change is always good. The clippers move over my and so I was completely gone. I lathered up and began to shave, the boar bristle brush felt great on my skin and the sandalwood soap I use always smells great. Before I knew it I was all done, looking at the guy in the mirror I was impressed with how much younger I looked and how great my face was. But I looked off a bit. Here was this youthful face with the deep hairy chest and bush, that just looks weird, I thought. Picking the clippers back up I started working them over my body, striping of my once cherished chest hair, leg hair, bits crotch everything got clippered. Now that looked a lot better. Standing there I looked young and fit. It really helped show off all the hard work I was doing. My cock liked it too as a large amount of precum had dripped on the sink counter making a small pool. Not one to let anything go to waste I bent down a quickly licked I up. The taste was delicious and I savored it in my mouth before swallowing it.

I ran my hand over my almost hairless body and love it. The feel of my skin so much closer now. It made me wonder…..Digging under the sink I found what I was looking for. My wife hated any body hair on her so she always had some of the hair stripping stuff. A quick look at the direction said it was perfect for my bikini area, since I don’t have one of those I’ll just assume that I can put it on my balls. I ran some down my arms, chest, balls, legs, ass, even my hands and feet. The stuff smelled weird and kind of burned but I stood there covered in with goo for a solid 20 min while I waited for it to work. When the time was up I went and turned on the shower and got in. The water felt amazing washing that stuff of and I was shocked and how much hair was circling the daring. The water felt different, no longer hitting the impasse of my body hair it glided over my skin feeling like sating running down my body. I got out and toweled off, the nakedness of being hairless was exhilarating . I looked at myself in the mirror and marvels. No hair , not a single one. I hadn’t looked like this since I was 10. My cock looked gigantic huge and pulsing, a pearl of precum leaked out and my finger quickly brought it to my mouth, before I could get to into what I was doing I reminded myself I needed to get my ass in gear and hit the gym. Throwing on a jock compression shorts and a tank I headed out to build some muscle…..

• Like 2
  • Upvote 27
  • Piggy 1

Actually I am expecting (hoping?) some horny action at the gym or gym shower first?

Too bad he shaved off all of his hair. It's personal but when he was clipping his hair I had an image of him with trimmed pubes (too make his cock even look bigger than it already is) and trimmed chest hair and treasure trail and not be smooth all over ;-)

Something like this. But to each his own fantasy ;-)

post-18913-0-29777100-1465903549_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 10