The Day After You Get Fucked

Ranger Rick

On those rare occasions when I bottom, for 2-3 days after the fuck my rectum is extremely tender and my poops are exceedingly painful. I'm also gassy as fuck the next day, which makes my husband snicker. 

I was wondering if this only happens to guys like me who only bottom maybe 2-3 a times a year, and if guys who bottom on the regular don't have this problem. 

Tender is normal and get's better the more you bottom.  Painful pooping, again gets better the more you bottom, you've just had muscles stretched for an extended period of time that you don't normally stretch but once a day when taking a dump.  Gassy as fuck...hell yes, you have just been pumped full of air, you're going to need to blow the ass trumpet a bit.  Honestly at times I can't wait to get away from the fuck of the day just so I can turn one loose without feeling like an idiot.  Be thankful your husband laughs!

My advice, stick to topping, us bottoms already have enough damn competition!  LOL  Hope your love chute feels better soon!

All totally normal, but as others have mentioned, the effects can be reduced if you bottom more regularly.

Sometimes after a good fuck you just gotta sit on the toilet for a while and let whatever needs to come out, come out :lol: :lol:

• Upvote 2

Guest Porthos

After a load has been marinating all night inside your cunt there is bound to be some gas and if its a big load that wasnt fully absorbed, a lot of cum....Nothing hotter than letting loose the next morning the seed you received the night before...the scent of marinating cum is intoxicating

The gas is the worst part for me. Very annoying if you've spent ages getting fucked by a guy and lying next to each other getting cosy when you really need to get rid of all the air that's been pumped up you, especially if you've just met them, lol.

Not ever an issue for me? Guess I bottom Enough.

All totally normal, but as others have mentioned, the effects can be reduced if you bottom more regularly.

Sometimes after a good fuck you just gotta sit on the toilet for a while and let whatever needs to come out, come out :lol: :lol:

the pain is worth the pleasure I only want more

Gotta agree with the above quotes The more I get fucked the less the discomfort for me I fart a lot so nuthin different there ;)

Guest btchbyl

bitches queef when they get air pumped up their cunts. this is no different. when i do it i get on my back with my knees to my chest and let the loads drain up in my gut while i slowly let the air out of my ass. i always pull my jeans down before i do so my bare ass is exposed just in case it gets messy. usually stays clean unless i get a lot of tops jizzing up my butt before. then it sometimes blows out a little but not much. never had pain when i shit the next day though.

If I feel like I have some gas I try letting it out but I want to hold onto that calmed as long as I can, it's my purpose to be receptacle for my tops loads and keep them where he planted them.  I'll get on my knees head down and let the cum roll deeper into my guts.

The male asshole is like any other muscle in the body. If you don't work it regularly, it will be sore after a workout.  It however you train regularly, it will adjust to the regular workout and stop being sore afterwords. As for the after sex farting, it's a natural response to having air pumped up your guts. Personally, I enjoy the feeling of farting cum out of my ass after a good fuck -- especially if some pig is eating my ass while I do it.