I Think I'm Turning Into A Cum Slut.

Guest Tungsten

Guest Tungsten

I've got a secret.  I love being pounded by bare cock and filled with cum.

Nobody knows, in fact, nobody knows I'm gay.  I just recently hooked up with a verse guy who wanted to blow me and wanted me to fuck him too.  I don't want any of that.  I just want loads inside me.  All I want is men to use me as their cum dump. 

I spend all day at work looking at grinder and bareback rt, dreaming about cocks filling me with their cum.  I don't want to be pozzed, but the thought of a poz top fucking me and injecting his virus into me gets me super horny.  I have fantasies about being stealthed and impregnated.  I even sometimes look at poz profiles and think about them tearing me open.

All I want is cum inside me, and I'm afraid I'm turning into a cum slut.

Guest ff-whole

Yep same situation... jerking off, 1, 2, 3 times a day if not more...
Not enough tops here on the Island and discretion is a problem I guess...

Soon I'll buy some Prep and take a vacation [see my other post] and then pig-out.

Leathers right, get alot of meth n get high as fk n really be a cum, cock n buttslut all in one. I love swallowing lots of yummy loads, have ate my own cum. I want a guy to eat the cum out of my gaping fkhole n shared itw me in a deep, passionate kiss.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Welcome to the club. It's what happens to all of us. Once you feel the pleasure of taking a man's load in your ass there is no going back -- you will crave it night and day. The first load I took in my ass was from a trusted partner and we had both been tested. For the rest or our relationship we never used condoms again and his load went in my ass every time we fucked. When we broke up I went back to using condoms for a while but the need for seed eventually took over and I started going bare with anyone to get the satisfaction I needed. Been a cum slut bottom and cumdump ever since.

If you want to be a full on cum dump and don't want to wind up poz, then get on PReP...  then indulge your fantasy and make it a reality.

Leather69 offers good advice. Check out PReP therapy. You're young and have options that weren't available to us older sluts.

Guest ff-whole

Is that the same kind of priests that say they are to stay celibate and abuses and fucks little boys? Trust him like the next guy who tells you he's sure to be negative...

Or you could jump of a cliff and trust your god to catch you, or instantly make you fly just before you disintegrate into a bloody pulp when you hit the rocky bottom...

I dare you...

Guest blido

De eerste lading nam ik in mijn kont was van een betrouwbare partner en we hadden allebei getest. Voor de rest of onze relatie die we nooit gebruikt condooms opnieuw en zijn lading ging in mijn kont elke keer als we geneukt. 

same here I love it