He Said He Loved Me... But He Lied!

He said he loved me… but he lied! (Part 2)

I started sucking the second dick in my inexperienced life and felt a bit odd, doing that.

Come on - I knelt under a table at a club; I met my Mr. Perfect maybe half an hour ago and now I was sucking the cock of one of his best friends already.

Okay…. sucking was not real sex in the eyes of those guys. I considered it as sex before I knew my love, but Josh taught me, it is only foreplay and this would not count.
I am happy Josh explains me this stuff, since I am still a virgin to this concept.

The cock was not as big as Josh’s dick. No one could compare with his 10 inch dick.

I tried to follow their conversations, but after a while it was dull for me, since they seemed to talk about only the hot young guys they wanted to breed and seed, to make

them part of the team?

I swirled my tongue around the guys piss slit and he moaned excessively.

“The bitch is cleaning my piss slit” he announced and I heard some noise like they high-fived each other.

Since I was so busy sucking dick, I was not really capable following the conversation.

“Look at this bitch - didn’t you breed him 2 months ago – still doing fine…. eh?” someone said.
Another one replied, that the job hasn’t been done properly and that maybe another approach should be necessary.

“I could bang the little slut and destroy his cunt forever” a third voice said. It sounded like Josh, but I was not sure anymore.
They continued talking about the guys in the club and then Josh stood up from the table.

He left me alone with his friends? I was alarmed and felt left behind in a way.

But then I told to myself, he might just need to take a piss and so I calmed down again.
Then the storyline from before entered my mind again. About the slut, that had been bred before. Was Josh really the one, who would try it again?

That was not possible. He even told his friends, that I was his boyfriend.

“Where did Josh go?” I asked with a timid little voice.

“Shut up and suck my cock, you bitch - or do you want us to tell Josh, that you are neglecting us?” the one I gave a blow job replied.

Of course I didn’t want to annoy Josh and so I went on sucking the guy’s cock deep into my mouth. I even tried to deep-throat him, but this still made me gag a little.
The guy was nice enough not to notice.

I guess I did a good job, because shortly after my question the guy hissed he would come any minute now.

“Keep on sucking me slut. Don’t forget to suck it all down your throat and directly into your tummy you cock slurping whore” he added.

I prepared for another hot load and I was not disappointed. I received a big load of cum. He splashed at least eight or nine times in my mouth and I swallowed all,

like I promised Josh. It felt like the guy was satisfied with my work.

“Are you an obedient cunt and do you continue sucking, or do you want to disappoint your boyfriend again?” another voice asked me.

I rushed to the next crotch and opened his pants and his belt. It was a good feeling, because this time it didn’t take me so long to unwrap the dick. I was a fast

learner and I was sure Josh would have been proud of me, sucking his second best friend’s cock.

This guy seemed to be a bit dirty. I was overwhelmed by the stench coming out of his cock cage.
For the first time in my life I saw an uncut cock and I was in a maze. How should I satisfy him? I started moving the foreskin forth and back. The stench was even

more extreme then, and it was all because of the dick cheese on his helmet.

“Come on…. don’t be shy and clean my cock before giving me a blow job” the guy suggested.

For a moment I felt like I would be sick, but I knew Josh would never forgive me, if I rejected his friend, because of his cheesy helmet. So I extended my tongue

and tried to lap the cock cheese away. Meanwhile the guys chatted along at the table. There were no encouraging words for me. I was on my own during this challenge.

I had to apply more pressure with my tongue to suck and nibble the cock cheese away.

“Not again MC…. are you feeding him your dirty cock? You are such a horny perv….” a voice commented.

They guys burst out in a laughter, although it was not funny for me. Not funny at all!
Nevertheless I suckled more and more of his huge member into my tiny mouth, trying to satisfy another of Josh’s friends.

While I did my duty, I heard someone approach our table again. When I saw the shoes and the jeans with the huge bulge I knew it was my lover.

My heart missed a beat knowing, he came back to me.

There was a commotion at the table. I couldn’t understand everything, but they seemed to celebrate something. It would be so much nicer if I could sit next

to my extremely hot boyfriend, instead of sucking a dick under the table of a club.

“Maybe this time the bitch gets it" someone said.

The guys seemed to be very excited, because suddenly the cock in my mouth spew thick layers of macho cum straight into my gullet.

“Hey Mitch – still busy sucking the fuck slime out of someone else?” this time I didn’t even care if he called me Mitch by accident.
I crawled between his legs and answered, that I would be there for him.

“Open my fucking pants again. I was on the loo and need some cleaning baby” he chuckled.

As my fingers ran along his cock cage, I felt the mighty shaft, still hard and horny for me and lurking for my attention.
After enjoying the feeling of his huge cock through his fabric, I opened his pants and was a bit shocked.

“Josh!” I exclaimed.

“What?” he answered.

I told him he must have been hurt. I could clearly see streaks of blood along his shaft.
But he answered me this happened on the loo.

*Everybody at the table laughed*

He hit another thing with his cock. I shouldn’t be worried, this would happened a lot of times, since he was so big down there

*Laughter again*

He said the bleeding had stopped and dried already, but he needed my assistance in cleaning him up urgently.

Without hesitation I opened my mouth and licked along his shaft to clean him up from the bloody streaks. The cock tasted somehow differently than before.
It was more than just the taste of blood, but I couldn’t name it.
I was thoroughly cleaning his dick up and the streaks disappeared more and more.
“Stop licking my shaft now, and start sucking my monster cock clean – I want to be clean when I hit another thing accidently.” he moaned.

*More laughter of his friends*

The strange taste increased with his dick deeply imbedded in my mouth, and still I had never tasted it before.
I knew the smell…. but I couldn’t connect to the experience I obviously made before in my life.
The guys heard me gagging under the table, but encouraged me to clean Josh’s dick spotlessly.

In the end I didn’t want Josh get a bad reputation because of this and so I made his dick as good as new.

Isn’t that, what love is all about…. ?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 23

• 1 month later...

He said he loved me… but he lied! (Part 3)

Marc sucked on his boyfriend’s huge phallus.  Little did he know, shortly before that, Josh had fucked another slut in the darkroom - unprotected.  He had banged the shit out of an 18 year old teen-bitch and now he was sitting at the table with his buddies surrounding him and Marc lapped along the huge piece of flesh, cleaning the ass juices up from another filthy slut.  

They all laughed, when Marc made a concerned remark of the bloody streaks on Josh’s dick, but the twink under the table was either not so bright, inexperienced or simply tried his best to keep Josh satisfied.

Two guys were still up to shoot their cum into the young Marc.  They told Josh they needed to take a piss – and they asked if his new boyfriend could assist them.

‘Finding the loo?’ Marc thought.

“Seems like I am spotless down there.  Nice…. yeah take him with you and have fun” Josh said almost carelessly.

Marc was a bit confused.  Was there something he had said or done?

“Be nice to my friends. Don’t come back complaining about them.  I hate it if my lovers are causing more problems.  You are here to solve problems.  To make me and my buddies happy…. that’s your job,” Josh added.

“Will you be here when I come back?” Marc timidly asked.

“Yeah…. well maybe I will wander around bit and check out if I can see other guys to bump into.  Don’t worry.  I'll find you and then we will look for a cozy place…. so I can use your tight hole and…. make love to you and shit like that."

Josh and his friends laughed hysterically.

“Now run along with my two friends and don’t forget to make them happy too.”

On the way to the toilets Marc saw the big bulges in the pants of the two guys, and he was sure they wanted to blow a load or two.  Still Marc thought he might be able to avoid executing other blow jobs, so he undertook to convince them that he really should be with Josh, especially as he wasn't sure it was right for him to get mixed-up with them.  

Both of the guys listened to Marc's agreement, but continued walking me to the toilets.

From time to time they grabbed their crotches to adjust their dicks.

I sighed.

Then we arrived at the urinals.

“You know Josh is a great guy, with a big dick. You think you can handle that?” the second guy asked me that, while he took a good and long piss.

“Well… we will have romantic sex…. lots of kissing. Slowly…. lovingly…..” Marc assured them.

Both guys stared at each other and then started to laugh out loud.

They couldn’t stop laughing.

“Oh no boy! He is rough and likes it rough. If you fail to accept his dick in one stroke, then you will be history, that’s for sure. Do you understand that?” the latter asked, who also emptied his bladder.

“I will never be able to take his dick in one stroke” I mumbled, more to myself.

“Yeah, we know…. but we want to help you. We would be willing to open you up a little bit, you know?

“You want to…. fuck me? Can’t I just suck you?” I asked them sheepishly.

“This wouldn’t help you much with your problem, huh - getting Josh’s monster cock into your tiny little hole, in one smooth motion” both giggles insanely.

Marc nodded slowly.

“Believe us, it is better this way. Josh will be impressed, when you suck his cock into your body with your cunt, without flinching. He is a nice guy and he is trying so hard to find the right partner.” the guy with the dark hair chuckled.

“Let’s get together into this stall and we will open you up with our dicks – you can decide, which one of us can shred your ass first” he said.

“Don’t be too hard on me please” I answered, while walking into a stall first.

“It is no use fucking you softly. Josh will wreck your asshole. We need to bang you the right way, so you get used to the pain and open up more… are you so fucking stupid to understand that?” the red head roared.

“Stop fussing about it and pull your pants down a bit” he ordered me and someone of them closed the door behind us.

I stood there, facing a side wall and fumbled at my buttons to open my pants.

Both gents opened their zippers only and pulled their cocks out.

They asked me, which one should fuck him first.

I looked over my shoulder and said the red head could try to open me up a bit.

He grinned triumphantly to his friend and moved behind me. I had revealed my ass.

“Bend over a bit and hold your ass cheeks apart. I am a nice guy you know” he spit on his dick:

“I will give you my spit even, so it is easier for your dry hole” he panted.

I clenched my teeth, while the guy behind me rammed his 7 inch cock into my asshole without stopping once. I thought he would rip my ass apart.

His friend cheered him on, while he jacked-off slowly.

“Please – go slowly…. you are hurting me” I whispered.

“Shut up” he snarled and started fucking me like a rabbit which made me yelp in pain.

“You know, we will also deposit our junk in your pussy. This way you got even more lube up your ass…. what do you say, hm?” he asked me breathlessly.

“No… please. Don’t cum into my ass. I am scared….. are you tested?” I wailed.

“Yeah sure I am tested you bitch and now hold still. I want to enjoy my ride….. ayyeeeee…. whore.”

For the moment I calmed down. I was scared of hiv and other sexual transmitted diseases. I didn’t realize, he just told me he got tested. But he never claimed the results.

“Bend down more…. I want to ram my cock deeper into you” he forced himself deeper between my cleft.

Meanwhile he started pinching my nipples. It hurt so much, because he turned and twisted them around brutally.

“Yeah…. whore….. *grunt* you like my cock….. hmmm….. oh…. you are so tight” he moaned.

I felt he was speeding up and so I begged him again not to shoot into me. I offered him, I would take his dick ass to mouth and swallow his cum.

There was no response, just his heavy breathing and then all of a sudden he rammed his dick deep into me and stopped abruptly. I felt his hot breath on my shoulders and then I felt gush after gush erupting into my bowels and I sighed deeply.

“Oooooh yeah bitch…. oh – man…. I am still shooting my hot load into you. Can you feel it bitch?” the raid head guy closed his eyes and enjoyed his orgasm before he slowly pulled out.

My breathing was stagnant, but before I could calm down the second guy was at my hole and stabbed into me without further ado.

“Noooooo “ I shouted desperately, but he covered my mouth with his right hand and hissed to shut up immediately.

This guy was a bit thicker, than the other one, and had maybe 8 inches. Of course Josh would be another challenge, but right now I was in severe pain, taking my second cock up my arse tonight.

I was almost grateful for the deposit of cum now. It made all really easier for me.

Both guys looked at each other, when they recognized my ass moving to meet the fucking motion of the black haired guy.

“Look at this bitch. You enjoy taking dicks. I knew it from the beginning, that you are a dick taking whore” he grunted while he fucked me with more enthusiasm now.

I moaned loudly. It felt good to get fucked. I am totally into dicks, it just bothered me, that my good reputation was at stake. As long as no one saw me, sucking and fucking around tonight, I should be safe.

My hands pulled my cheeks further apart to give my fucker more access to my hole.

“Fuck me…. fuck me harder….” I encouraged him and outside at the urinals guys enjoyed listening to the action, which went on in our stall.

This guy for example, made no noise at all when he came. He shuddered only a bit and then I knew he was loading my ass for the second time that evening.

When he pulled out of my ass, I felt empty and I couldn’t move for the moment.

I was so horny right now, but there was also the feeling of being cheap and common. My boyfriend was sitting outside, waiting for me to return and what did I do? I enjoyed being fucked by another guy, who was a total stranger to me.

“Don’t tell Josh, that I was so willing…. okay?” I begged them softly.

My legs were slightly apart and I felt the cum dripping out of my hole and running downwards along my legs.

This was so embarrassing.

“Well, don’t worry about it too much. If he loves you, then he won’t mind you, being a cock-addicted whore” the red head said.

He unlocked the door and closed his pants while walking outside. The other guy just looked at me with cold eyes and closed his pants also. He went out without saying a word.

My heartbeat was racing. I slowly pulled my pants up.

I had to find Josh…..  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 23

• 4 weeks later...

He said he loved me… but he lied! (Part 4)

Before dressing up I used some toilet paper to wipe my dripping cunt.

“Damn…. how did this happen?” I whispered to myself.

This was crazy – my head leaned against the wall and I couldn’t help but to finger myself.

Somehow I felt like a slut. Taking two dicks up my ass from guys I never met before.

But then I thought about Josh - beautiful… handsome looking Josh.

I smiled away dreamingly.

This night, when our eyes met for the first time, there was magic in the air.

I didn’t want to lose the chance in building up a solid relationship to this stunning guy.

Everyone was drooling, just looking at him.
But tonight he chose me and I wouldn’t let him down.

I had done all the things he asked me to and even more.

Still I felt somehow cheap and common and I was scared his friends would tell him I enjoyed their cocks.

When I left the stall I almost crashed into another guy who wanted to use the toilet. He smiled at me and asked if I would want to taste his dick, but I sort of got back to my senses and shook my head.

First I recognized his respectable bulge, but then I saw a friendship ring on his finger.

I had the best boyfriend ever, I didn’t need this trash. He was probably cheating his boyfriend. Disgusting…..

So I went back to our table, but when I reached it - Josh was sitting there with his friends and another blonde twink, who actually rubbed my boyfriends bulge out the in the open.

I was shocked.

Josh saw me from afar and waved at me. I moved closer but couldn’t say a word. All I could do was looking at the twink’s hand giving my boyfriend a cock massage through his jeans fabric.

Josh told me to sit down next to him. I followed his instruction and got a perfect view of the things happening.

My face was frozen. I felt Josh putting his arm around my shoulders, but that didn’t stop the blonde bitch to touch my boyfriend’s dick.

The other guys smirked all over their faces.

“Listen Buddy - I will be with you in a few minutes. Drink something to warm you up. Next stop is banging your hole …..” he gave me a horny wink with his eyes and then he got up and took this guy by the hand, leading him to the back room areas. Shortly before disappearing, I observed Josh even squeezing the twink’s butt before passing a door.

“Where… who… where is he going. Who was this guy, touching Josh? “I asked almost sobbing.

“Don’t worry about this bitch. It is just… an ex boyfriend” somebody lied to me.

“An ex… and Josh let him touch him this way?” I asked sadly.

“You know how it is. If someone is holding on and the other one lets go” Josh’s friends explained.

It wasn’t an ex boyfriend though. It was simply another twink whoring around, but I didn’t know that.

“He doesn’t give shit about this guy. He wants to be with you” they tried to convince me, but I was almost traumatized.

“Josh is a nice guy. I know him. He will look for a quiet and dark corner and there he will hammer this guy, to make him understand, that he is nothing but a cunt to him. He loves you and just wanted to avoid a scene….” they tried comforting me.

“Believe me - he will be back with you soon. He knows you are precious and he won’t miss the chance to get you ‘real’ good” they laughed.

I felt a bit better now.

For a moment I had seen all my dreams shatter, but I had faith in Josh and I believed his best friends. They knew Josh so well….

“So…..?” Someone asked me.

“So what?” I looked around at the assembled group.

“Don’t you move under the table again?” another guy asked in disbelieve.

“I am thirsty…..” I objected.

“Nothing you can’t get under the table…..” was the command I received.

And so I slid under the table almost naturally and sat there asking the guys to order me a coke.

“No coke available…. but you can get recycled beer” someone suggested.

‘Recycled beer...?’ I asked myself, when all of the sudden all the guys opened their pants and I looked around to see five dicks pointing at me…..

“Oh nooooo……” I begged them.

“You got ten seconds time to chose a dick. If you don’t chose one, we will piss on you.” they threatened me.

“You can’t do this to me” I almost shouted and tried to emerge from under the table, but was kicked back.

“Ten seconds and counting…” they snarled.

I grabbed one dick and took it into my mouth….. waiting for my thirst to be quenched.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 27

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...