He Said He Loved Me... But He Lied!

Modern forum software allows for revisions to be turned on so they can be seen. Doing so would lead to the editor(s). I'm not certain which this is running, but it would be in the documentation, likely under forum post history and/or revisions. That's a decision for the site administrator to make though, not something users can control.

Edited by justcurious

Err, doesn't anyone think its weird that this guy, and only this guy, seems to get his stories 'ghost' edited? If there was something wrong with it admin would take it down - I've had first hand experience of that.

I don't know bro. There are a lot of popular stories here that don't have this issue.

• Upvote 1

I have personally written over a dozen stories on here and have never had one edited.  Moved and given shit from a moderator, who originally offered help and didn't, and then suspended for complaining about my treatment, but have never heard of any other stories being edited.  Are you sure you just didn't forget how you wrote it?  Seems mighty funny to me and one mod for sure said he had no idea how someone would do that.   

Hehe... My stories are saved on my hardware..... I know exactly what I wrote.

My original story:

He said he loved me… but he lied! (Part 1)

First time…. first love….
It was an amazing feeling.

Josh.

The hottest bloke in town had actually talked to me.
I was stunned.

It all started as another boring evening.
My friends and I thought about going to the movies, but then one suggested we could visit
the new bath house in town – the ‘Toxic’

I refused going there, knowing that I would end up sitting alone at the bar, drinking my coke zero and the other guys
would get stuffed all around the place. I was fed up with this.
But since the majority decides what’s up next, I lost…. and we went to the ‘Toxic’ at around 10 pm.

Don’t get me wrong. It is not, that I wouldn’t mind taking a hard cock up my ass or sucking the seed out of a hard guy,
but there are only queens around, who ‘think’ they could fill in the role of a stud, if no real stud is available.
And this whole talking about being ‘flexible’ is so pathetic.

And so I was watching around and saw all kind of guys making out with each other and some of them were also
eye-fucking me. I just didn’t care.
For me it was like, you can watch me, but don’t touch me.

Every offer for a drink I denied with a cute smile. They talked about me already, I knew it. I told everyone who hit at me,
that I wouldn’t be interested to have my first time _ever_ in a bath house with some anonymous cock up my ass.
No way…. Jose….

And then Josh entered the room and I got this tingling feeling in my guts.

Josh was a hot hunk. He was 26 years old and had black hair. His eyes with were of the deepest blue you had ever seen.
And he was in the gym every day. His body was adorable. He was not so pumped up, but he got all the muscles in the right places.

And talking about the right place… the bulge in his jeans was huge. Every other minute he grabbed his junk and adjusted it,
or he scratched himself uninhibited at this dick.

Every pussy in town was talking about Josh and not only the gay pussies.

He was standing with a group of guys, who already advanced to me. But I turned every one of them down before.
Now I was mad at me. I could be standing over there now, chatting with the cutest guy in the room, if I would have
accepted one drink of the 4 other guys.

Stupid…..

Then I realized, they stared at me… talking to each other. I turned around and looked behind me, but there was no
one standing there.
I looked back to the group of guys. They were chatting along, but didn’t gaze at me at all anymore.

I focused my eyes on Josh’s beautiful bulge. His jeans were so tight you could see clearly the outline of a thick and
long piece of flesh.
Everyone who lied about him ‘stuffing’ his jeans out, should see him tonight. This was all real cock. You could see it.

I sighed deeply. I was totally in love with Josh.
Being 18 it is not all about hormones and stuff. Of course I was a horny little brat, but I didn’t want to lose myself to some
one night stand, like so many of my other friends did.
I wanted the real thing - The knight in his shining armor. A romance, like in ‘Beauty and the beast’, with me as the beauty
and Josh as the…. well, the hot stud with a beast within his pants.

I looked up to watch Josh’s cute face and there he was staring at me. Again!

He smiled at me.

Did I see that right? My heart was beating like a drum.

There…. Josh gazed around. I knew it…. he was looking for some other willing prey.

He adjusted his huge bulge again and I dreamt away. I stared openly at his crotch area almost waiting for another
scratching or adjustment.
Suddenly he left his pals and walked into my direction.

My eyes grew wide and I concentrated on my glass of coke.

He was standing next to me and I could smell his scent. It was overwhelming.
He ordered a some alcohol and then he flashed a smile into my direction and told me ‘Hi’

I looked at his perfect white teeth and smiled back.

“I’ve watched you from behind there.” he pointed at his friends.
“Do I know you?” he continued the small talk.

“No…. but it is nice to meet you.” I replied.
“I’m Marc” I offered him a handshake.

“My name is Josh” he said and grabbed my hand and kept holding it.

“Would you like a drink? Maybe we could find a quiet corner and sit down and talk a bit” Josh asked.

I just nodded. Did he just ask me to talk to him? I felt like flying.

He ordered another alcoholic drink for me and took a good grip at my nape and led me to a table, which was
only for VIP’s.
We sat down and the waiter brought our drinks. We raised our glasses and took a huge sip. I didn’t dare to tell him,
that I rarely drink alcohol. But I didn’t want to spoil the moment, so I continued drinking the hardcore liquor.

Josh was moving closer to me. We sat together on a bench and my eyes wandered always to his scratching motions.

He told me he liked my shy ways. And that I had beautiful eyes and a nice body. I was quite slim and he liked slim guys.
He said, he liked it, that I didn’t look at his crotch so much. He was sick of guys doing that, just because he
had 10 inches in his jeans.

I gulped. 10 inches…..

I was thankful, that he didn’t notice me looking before and I mentioned something like… ‘really, that huge….’
and I felt so stupid.
After a while he put his right arm around my shoulder and started playing with my right nipple. He pinched it softly
through my t-shirt and I couldn’t help but moan.
Josh continued, like he didn’t even realize twisting my nipple.

“Would you like to go out for a walk?” I asked shyly.

He smiled at me and said he would, he just had a little problem.
“What is it?” I wanted to know.

He pointed at his crotch. It looked like, the buttons were about to rip off.
“Oh – I see… and now?” I asked.
“Well you could help me out, so we could take a walk and enjoy the starry sky.” he replied.
“You want me to jack you off?” I smirked.

“That would take too long. I want to get out with you as soon as possible. It would be better if you suck me off” he suggested.
I felt flattered, that he wanted to leave the place with me together, so I nodded slowly.
“Do you want me to do it here? Out in the open?” I was insecure.

“Nah – slip under the table and get on your knees. Open my jeans and take my cock out and suck it.” he instructed and
smiled at me cutely.

“No one will ever know” he added.

I slipped under the table and Josh opened his legs more, so I could actually kneel right in front of him.
I whispered this was my first blow job.
He was surprised. “Really?” he asked.
“That is great. This will be a memory we both can talk about in the upcoming years. It will be special to both of us –
now start your sucking job and open my fucking jeans” he ordered.

I obeyed and wanted to open his belt. He told me, a few button would be enough. And so I worked my way down from
the second top button the last and started licking his huge dickhead as soon, as his cock stuck out of his fly.

Josh crossed his arms behind his back and closed his eyes. He enjoyed my tongue lapping around at his glans penis.

“Start blowing it with your mouth. I want your throat muscles massage my cock” he hissed.
I was concentrated on his dick and could see his crotch and nothing else.
This way I didn’t notice Josh signaling his 4 buddies to come over to the VIP table.

Shortly after that I heard different voices talking and Josh replying. Then I saw shoes under the table, of guys sitting down
on the bench and the chairs, surrounding the table.

I was in panic.

I stopped sucking and just kept the dickhead in my mouth. Not moving an inch.

Josh told his friends, that this was not a good moment, because his new boyfriend was just sucking his dick.
The guys all looked under the table and saw me kneeling there with Josh’s cock in my mouth. I was totally ashamed.

They simply said ‘hi’ and went up again, talking to Josh like this was not a big deal.

“Keep on sucking Mitch, it is okay….” he moaned.

My name is Marc I thought, but then he just knew me for 30 minutes. And he said I would be his boyfriend.
It made me so happy and excited, and so I continued bopping my head up and down on this extremely big dong.

“When I shoot my dick snot, swallow it all. Don’t make a mess under the table” he grabbed my hair violently and
asked me if I understood.
I yelped and answered ‘Yes’.
“I am popular here. I don’t want to be banned just because you can’t swallow decently” he grumbled.

Josh talked about my working tongue and told his friends, that I was new to this concept. It was my first time to suck off a guy
and his friends highfived him on that.

He didn’t tell me he was about to cum. I felt his dick twitching and knew it would shoot any second now,
but I was not prepared for this amount of cum. It felt like gallons and I kept on swallowing the salty and slimy stuff.

“Don’t lose a fucking drop - you bitch” he moaned.

After Josh unloaded himself he started buttoning up. I was not sure what to do. I was a bit ashamed to crawl out from my
sucking place. I didn’t want to look at the faces of those 4 guys - afraid, of what they might think of me.

Then I heard a guy ask Josh, if I would be so kind to suck him off too. He had pressure in his balls and would like to release it.

“Sure” Josh answered and ordered me to continue with my work.

“Come on…. let’s do that. You did a great job baby and I want to let my buddies experience your tongue –
don’t embarrass me in front my friends.” he urged me.

I was so insecure. I didn’t want to lose the chance to be Josh’s boyfriend, but it felt wrong to suck these other guys too.

“I am so disappointed.” I heard Josh’s words. “I really thought we had something special going on… and now you won’t
even suck my best friends, even though this is not even considered as sex” he sighed sadly.

I turned to my right and stared directly to another jeans crotch. I touched the bulge slowly and opened the fly.

The guy nodded at his friends and then told me to suck him good.

“Remember to swallow my junk also, you slut” he snickered.

The all laughed and I think I heard even Josh’s laughter.

I was hoping my friends wouldn't see me this way....

I have no reason to make up 'ghost editing'

I enjoyed posting here.... for me it is enough, if people get off, while reading my stories.

And by the way....  I am not able to edit my stories either after ten minutes or so. It is locked for me also..... this has been changed obviously.

• Upvote 4

• Moderators

I am responding to this as best I can as one of the moderators. I do not know who edited the posts Scorpion made.

Modern forum software allows for revisions to be turned on so they can be seen. Doing so would lead to the editor(s). I'm not certain which this is running, but it would be in the documentation, likely under forum post history and/or revisions. That's a decision for the site administrator to make though, not something users can control.

That may be so, but the admin, rawTOP, does not currently have that option turned on. Unless a moderator chooses to check the box that inserts the "Edited by ____" line in the post, a moderator cannot tell who did it anymore than any of you can. 

Err, doesn't anyone think its weird that this guy, and only this guy, seems to get his stories 'ghost' edited? If there was something wrong with it admin would take it down - I've had first hand experience of that.

I don't know bro. There are a lot of popular stories here that don't have this issue.

You are not really helping. Like Bicycledude said, why would he make this up. 

I think it is far more likely that other writers just don't pay attention to the edits when they happen. Lots of guys don't spell check or grammar check their stories. I don't see any problem with those errors being corrected like they are all the time without anyone noticing or complaining. 

Scorpion, the vast majority of the edits in your story were removing extra hard returns that I assume were inadvertently carried over from the software you used to write this which I don't see as a problem. There were also quite a few changes in wording which don't seem excessive to me, but I accept that they bother you. If you are not going to continue the story, please let me know by posting or private message, and I will close the thread. 

Thx for your reply DrScrorpio.

I know you read my work from the first days, so I need not to repeat, that I am not from the U.S. and never speak english in my real life.

Of course I do mistakes and since I am not a writer also, my style may not be so 'polished' either, but still I feel, an admin should contact the person

before changing a story.

This is my work - if it is not up to the standard it should be denied and all the stories should be taken off the site.

I feel like quite a few guys liked the things I wrote anyway.

If stories are changed for the better.... then it is hard for me to continue, because I am asking myself, is my work good enough at all.

Is the effort I made not appreciated. How can I continue a story if one part is brilliant and the other part is just poor writing.

This thread should stay open.

This is not the first time this happened and last time, I continued another story, by simply reposting my version and started with another

part then.

My mind is spinning with all kind of arguements, but it is 4 o'clock in the morning.... and maybe I shouldn't write too much.

All I know is, I won't complain about this anymore and I do not want to sound like a drama queen.

People should be able to reply on the story - and maybe I will come back and continue it or write new stuff.

But for now, I am so discouraged.... if the stuff is not good enough.... then I got the drift.

Edited by Scorpion

I was merely asking a question earlier Scorpion.  You answered my question thouroughly about keeping copies on your hard drive.  It would seem to me though, that someone, whether it is RawTop or one of his admins, should be able to trace down who edited you story and ban them from the site.   Keep writing, as your stories are very good.  Different language or not, they are hot.

• Moderators

Scorpion, I think everyone agrees that your stories are hot. Since you acknowledge that your English is not perfect, I am not sure why it bothers you to have someone edit the stories to make them read better. It is not meant to discourage you from writing. 

MackyJay, no one is going to get banned for editing stories. One of our tasks as Moderators as assigned by rawTOP is to insure posts are readable and clear. This includes things like fixing obvious spelling/autocorrect errors and grammar. One of the things that happens all the time is that guys get the names in their stories confused. In one paragraph the top is named Jon and in the next he's become Jim. I fix several of those a month. He is fully aware that stories are getting cleaned up, and we have his blessing to do so. 

• Downvote 1

DrScorpio, I find it ok for a moderator to edit stories, to some extent, grammar or punctuation,  But for someone else to do so is not their business and they should be banned for doing 'damage' to the site.  Editing and content are for the owner, RawTop or his assigned Mods only.  Anyone else, could be actually violating laws and therefore it would be appropriate to, maybe, give them a strict warning first and suspension for at least two months and if they do it again they are gone for good.   Very simple and the way most sites I have ever heard of operate.

• Moderators

DrScorpio, I find it ok for a moderator to edit stories, to some extent, grammar or punctuation,  But for someone else to do so is not their business and they should be banned for doing 'damage' to the site.  Editing and content are for the owner, RawTop or his assigned Mods only.  Anyone else, could be actually violating laws and therefore it would be appropriate to, maybe, give them a strict warning first and suspension for at least two months and if they do it again they are gone for good.   Very simple and the way most sites I have ever heard of operate.

If someone is editing his stories, they are either a moderator or someone who has broken into the site somehow. A regular user cannot edit anyone's posts except his own and those only for a brief time. 

Now be good again.... and let's all calm down and keep on reading the hot stuff.

That's what we're here for. ;)

That's a lovely idea. 

Please keep writing ! your stories are excellent, and just think,that almost all writers have editors ,but you are the creator of the ideas which is far more valued . I have only wrote one story here MY dream cum true . I know it was edited , and was able to figure out who did it . I thinkin my case it made it better for the most part, but yes there were parts I did not like.I understand your frustration but please do not let it stop your creativity