Tattoo Turn-off or Turn-on?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Types of Tattoos You're Into?

• Tattoos are a turn off for me
    • Tribal
    • Bands/Lines
    • Words/Phrases/Names
    • Symbols
    • Portraits (Family/Friends/Personal/Celebrities/Famous)
    • Religion related
    • Animals
    • Characters/Cartoons
    • Other (Please state in comments)

Now there are many guys with tattoos who are very very hot. The type of tattoo looks good on them, its a good design/relevant, matches their personality and/or look. 

But then there are some weird tattoos that completely turn me off. 

My biggest bugbear has to be Chinese letters/symbols on guys who have absolutely no connection to that language or heritage. Why? I personally think it looks tacky, plus half the time it's not the correct word they wanted because the tattoo artist got it slightly wrong or the translation is wrong. They end up with something like 

Also anything too personal, like 'Mom', 'Grandad' or a portrait of their child. If I'm fucking you or vice versa I don't want to see any of these, especially not a tattoo of your little baby girl or the words 'Nan'. There is nothing sexy about that.

And then there are the cliche such as those same set of stars that every gay boi seems to have on the torso down to their naval. The weird or random such as tweety pie or anchor and so on.

Tattoos I do like good tribal designs (cliche I know), the T.I.M skull/sword and the bio hazard symbol (again can be a little cliche)  

Anyone feel similar? 

https://www.buzzfeed.com/ellievhall/ridiculous-chinese-character-tattoos-translated?utm_term=.foEMoDGK2e#.pneqZx74V3

I have a lot of tats and love them.....both on other men and on myself.   I really do not have a specific style that I prefer.   Rather, I like to see tats that are original and tell a good story.  My own tats are 100% original artwork.  They tell a lot of my own story.   All are very queer in nature, but tell the story of my life as a bottom faggot.   Some are color others black and gray.  

I am not as excited about guys with just one tat---obvious flash art.  That seems as if it was just an effort to "check off the box".  But let me see a guy who has art that reflects meaning inked into his skin and I get very turned on.

• Upvote 3

I have a big tattoo fetish and love guys with them. However, they can't just be random shit a guy chooses just to cover his body in ink. Like SuccessfulChaser mentioned, I prefer intricate artwork that tells a story about the person. Tattoos should be connected in some way to the person that has them. But like you, I agree they should not be too personal, it's weird fucking around with a guy who has "Mom" or other tribute art to a family member. The only exception to this is guys who are honoring a fallen service member with their ink. 

As for my biggest turn on, it's guys with a biohazard tat. I love guys who are proud enough of their status to permanently brand themselves and it turns me on take their toxic loads knowing they are proud of the gift they might be giving me.

Interesting topic. I do not have any tattoos, piercings or marks. I've never even had a beer or been stoned lol (but have fantasized about all). 

I love tattoos that are sexual. Like successfulChaser, I love a guy who owns who/how he is. The fantasy of being permanently labeled as a cum dump with a tattoo on my ass is hot to me.

I also get totally turned on by tops who have penis piercings, especially PA's. To me, there's something extra dominate about a top who adds art or piercings to emphasize what he does and likes. 

Sorry guys, am not a big fan of tattoos and piercings here, have a step son that has his marine tat, which is ok, but is along with many others and to me it's not appealing at all.

Although, I will admit, I have given some thoughts to having a PA installed, as I'm a bottom only and think it would be somewhat appropriate for myself and have admired the guys that do have them. As far as having any tattoo, the only one I would ever consider for myself would be a biohazard placed above my cum slot and possibly a scorpion if I came to the point of desiring to also become a top breeder after converting.

Myself I have a gecko and a hummingbird. I want more animals from Latin America, and my next project I think will be a jaguar. On my ass I have two goofy looking sperms.

Turn offs would be girls names or dates, or religious symbols. I don't mind what tattoos people are wearing as long as they're cool.