Fuck It!

I gave up on PrEP. I was only fooling myself.  I wanted that bug, bad!y and was only taking the blue pill so I could pretend it was protecting me, when I was only taking it three or four times a week.  My chances of infection were about 75% compared to someone not on it.  Good odds, for a while, but that inexplicable desire to be seeded kept growing stronger and stronger, so  I dropped from three or four times a week to two or three, then just once and then I decided to be honest and true to myself and I stopped taking it altogether.

That was about a three month span during which I actively sought out poz guys.  I met and got fucked by several, but they were all on meds and undetectable.  Then my friend Mark told me he was poz.

Mark had fucked me about a month before I stopped taking PrEP.  Although I didn't know it when he did so, he had seroconverted.  When he told me he was poz, I responded that I was no longer on PrEP, that I decided to take a leap of faith.  Mark, of course, was somewhat confused that I had decided to stop taking meds.  He didn't quite understand my strange strange desire to be infected with HIV, but to my surprise and delight Mark said that since he had learned he was poz, he was especially horny, and really wanted to infect other guys.  So, when I told him I had been off PrEP for almost a month and had no protection against infection, Mark replied saying in ten days the meds would be out of his system and he would be infectious.

Fifteen days later, last Thursday, I took a day off work and went to his house.  Mark is a multiple cummer, and for the next five hours he fucked me, cumming inside my ass seven times before he began shooting blanks.  We whispered nasty things to each other the entire time.

I'm going back to his house next week for another breeding. I want to make sure I receive his gift and that it thrives inside me.  Of course he wants the same.

If you're on PrEP and on this site, you know what you really want.  Stop taking that blue pill and embrace your destiny, as I have.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 29

Very lucky guy there, having a friend that is poz and is going to be the one that will seed and convert you willingly. It will be great knowing your pozzer like that.

I think this is about the best way to get pozzed. To get to pozzed by a friend that will do it like that for you. To fuck bare and raw like that with a poz viral guy while you are neg. and not taking or doing anything to stop yourself from getting pozzed.

Of course, this is all fictional, wink wink nudge nudge!

Sounds like you've "fictionally" come to terms with your true desires. Same here -- that's why I "fictionally" skipped PrEP altogether when I gave in to my desires. Hope you enjoy the "fictional" outcome (wink wink nudge nudge). 

• Upvote 3