Bitch, Fag, Slave, or Object: what are you or what do you like?

subbytch

• 1 month later...
On 1/2/2017 at 3:18 PM, samshadowxxx said:

I identify as a faggot and this seems to agree with that.

• Into being humiliated? Yes.
  • Likes to be forced? Yes.
  • Jerks off to S&M? Yes.

However, there are several characteristics from the bitch and slave descriptions that apply to me too.

• Sexually submissive, driven to please, thinks about sex all day, skilled at bottoming and oral sex, will do anything for dick
  • Submissive, seeks to please

I agree I also fit into both characteristics  . Cums down to getting cock !

the bitch sounds good but I usually call that kind of bottom faggot or cumdump. I prefer sluts with no pride or shame and who is totally devoted to serving cocks and taking loads. Faggots who will do anything they're told or let anyone do whatever they want to it. Who guys can tell to its face that its a worthless piece of trash. The fags I fuck are bugged up whores without an ounce of self respect that expect me to spit in its face while I fuck it and not even bother telling it my name or getting its number. My favourite kind of bottom knows its trash so it doesn't get offended when you call it trash.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

Guest POZitiveBoyZ
6 hours ago, manseeker said:

A person every TOP wants to fuck 

I just can’t say better. I’m those of any kind. Just depends on the situation and who’s around. I don’t like labels and can’t stand the gender heteronormativity standards. I’m just about being free