A4A Profile

Guest plowmeraw

It's probably not just on A4A but on most aps or sites. I don't use US based aps or sites because it's unlikely there are many guys on them in my area here in Europe. But it's the same on the one I am using here (planetromeo). Most will forget about condoms in a minute even though they have in their profile they only do safe. Maybe they don't want to advertise they do BB as not to give that impression to guys who know them on the site. Or, give their fuck dates the impression they were "special" because he did fuck bare with them? 

On PM you can choose between safe sex status: never/always/needs discussion or leave it blank. Mine is blank. They can ask and I will answer. The area here is not flooded with potential dates (for me at least) so I don't want to scare off a guy who wants to fuck safe. He may drop the condoms in a repeat date (if it comes to that).

• Upvote 1

Guest Upstateguy518

I've never had any luck with BBRT but I do see a lot more consistency with hook ups with A4A. You just gotta weed out some people to get there. Ive gotten a few that are looking for the polar opposite of what I say on my profile.

More than half the guys on A4A that hit me up are "safe only" and I have yet to have one insist on a condom in ages. My profile is clear I only fuck raw and they know it, and it seems to attract more "safe only" guys than it does barebackers, lol. But I don't care because I could care less what their profile says as long as we fuck raw. I don't even now how many "safe only" guys have left with my load up their ass, their load in me, or both.

• Upvote 5

• 3 weeks later...

I had my "safer only" box checked on manhunt for 6-7 years after I was always fucking raw.....not sure if I was trying to fool myself or guys that knew me away from sex.  Either way, as soon as we'd start talking I'd tell them I can't keep it up with a condom and prob half the time the other "safe" guy would fuck raw...the other half I'd turn down (or they'd quit talking to me).  Finally grew the balls to uncheck that box, then finally just quit MH after joining bbrt.  Tried A4A last fall and was surprised to see all the "safe only" profiles since I feel like no one uses condoms around here. My profile says "anything goes", but I never really log on.  I kind of prefer dedicated barebackers that I don't have to convince.   I RE-joined grindr around the same time last fall and that's proven to be the best bb hookup site for me.  Only one guy that I really wanted to play with has insisted on a condom, and he was a bodybuilder top guy.  Tried to hop on it 3 times raw (had the head in), but he was starting to get pissed.  He was so hot I did want him to fuck me either way, so I let him do me with a condom.  If a guy's profile is silent on the subject, I know it's gonna be raw.  I'll usually confirm that before the hookup, but when I ask "raw cool?", the answer has always been yes :)