Picky Tops on BBRT LA area

freshxtop5

Is it just me or does there seem to be an influx of picky tops on bbrt lately in the LA area? I am blk vers and like to get fucked from time to time, but lately haven't really had anyone interested. Or do they just not like vers guys? Not trying to sound desperate or anything its just what I am experiencing right now. Anyone else?

I can't imagine, though my experience is tops are pickier than bottoms. Or it just may seem that way because there are way more bottoms that tops, the percentage of picky may be the same, just that 50% of a thousand is a lot more than 50% of ten lol. 

You may just be experiencing what us bottoms experience all the time... though I do get that you qualify "lately." Idk, you look hot to me.

• 1 month later...
On 2017-04-27 at 6:03 AM, freshxtop5 said:

... does there seem to be an influx of picky tops on bbrt lately in the LA area?

I can understand tops being picky because the bottom has to be one that turns them on so they can want to fuck him. I've heard of versatile guys who sometimes like to be tops and sometimes like to be bottoms, depending on the other guy. A typical description in profiles is "I'm a top with smaller and younger guys and a bottom with older and bigger guys". This kind of versatile guy who is in the mood to top will be picky because he only tops certain types of bottoms.