BBRT where you live... Good or bad?

Bbikercub

13 minutes ago, Loveitraw said:

Never actually tried that one, might have to give it a look.

Lots of closeted married guys on there. But I was knee deep in cock sometimes when I used it in Manchester (especially during the pandemic). 

My Experience in New York is mostly horrible. I'm black so that's a hit or miss Itscevenbworse because I'm more typical/ Average in cock size than stereotypical. I'm also uncut, which I don't understand why this is an issue. I'm Not a Thug and not "Total top",  I'm very vocal an up front about my kinks, wants, needs and whether I'm feeling Submissive or not. 

It doesn't help that I cannot host, and I am not available for instant hook-ups.  Its also my experience  that a lot of Hustlers/ hookers what have you seem to think I'm lookin to pay to play. or its an obvious scam or set up

Lastly for all the people on a site called BBRT. I get a lot of grief over being Poz and not on Meds  and not willing to "suit up" 

Also I'm just not willing to buy a subscription anymore. no one being serious is a major turn off. 

I set up a "party" at a hotel in London some weeks ago and 5 guys accepted the invitation to come and use me as a cumdump. One backed out on the day, and none of the others turned up. Having said that I have made some good contacts through BBRT, but just like any site, it can be hit or miss. I will be back in London in June, maybe May as well, but not sure I will use the party function.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Scottop said:

I set up a "party" at a hotel in London some weeks ago and 5 guys accepted the invitation to come and use me as a cumdump. One backed out on the day, and none of the others turned up. Having said that I have made some good contacts through BBRT, but just like any site, it can be hit or miss. I will be back in London in June, maybe May as well, but not sure I will use the party function.

I'm sceptical of those London listings with several pages of 'attendees'. How will they all fit into a hotel room LOL
I also rarely see amazing reports from the cumdump or indeed any of the tops which seems odd.
I would go to a venue instead and see guys interacting the old-fashioned way.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, JamesL100 said:

I'm sceptical of those London listings with several pages of 'attendees'. How will they all fit into a hotel room LOL
I also rarely see amazing reports from the cumdump or indeed any of the tops which seems odd.

I think the idea is that guys come at different times. Happy to host and find guys online at that moment, and as I am high for these sessions I can't really go to a venue.

On 4/26/2023 at 7:56 PM, JamesL100 said:

Yeah, a couple of us were mentioning this earlier in the thread.  The higher that number goes, the more it doesn't make feasable sense...guys will back out due to sheer nervousness or flakiness, others won't turn up thinking "well there's going to be others there, so it's not a big deal if I bail", and you also have the closet bottoms hoping that there will be enough attendees for side-action.  None of this is new to London, or of cumdump parties in general.  Also, considering the location of the one popular hotel that most like to use, Vault is maybe about a 10-15 minute walk north of there, and that's prob a better place for real action.

• Like 1

My BBRT account was deactivated due to inactivity. Whenever I try to register another account, I keep getting redirected to the infamous VPN/Tor/proxy page (even when I'm not using any of those). Is there anyone here who can and would be willing to register a new BBRT account for me? I'd be eternally grateful! Sorry if this is out of line, it's just that I'm cock-starved!

23 hours ago, LetsPOZBreed said:

Yeah, a couple of us were mentioning this earlier in the thread.  The higher that number goes, the more it doesn't make feasable sense...guys will back out due to sheer nervousness or flakiness, others won't turn up thinking "well there's going to be others there, so it's not a big deal if I bail", and you also have the closet bottoms hoping that there will be enough attendees for side-action.  None of this is new to London, or of cumdump parties in general.  Also, considering the location of the one popular hotel that most like to use, Vault is maybe about a 10-15 minute walk north of there, and that's prob a better place for real action.

Not sure they would let in guys who were "high"

There aren't enough guys on it around here. Maybe in the city. 

Grindr is decent tthough. I can usually find someone to breed me, especially if I'm not being too picky.

On 4/25/2023 at 8:17 PM, Kayne said:

My Experience in New York is mostly horrible. I'm black so that's a hit or miss Itscevenbworse because I'm more typical/ Average in cock size than stereotypical. I'm also uncut, which I don't understand why this is an issue. I'm Not a Thug and not "Total top",  I'm very vocal an up front about my kinks, wants, needs and whether I'm feeling Submissive or not. 

It doesn't help that I cannot host, and I am not available for instant hook-ups.  Its also my experience  that a lot of Hustlers/ hookers what have you seem to think I'm lookin to pay to play. or its an obvious scam or set up

Lastly for all the people on a site called BBRT. I get a lot of grief over being Poz and not on Meds  and not willing to "suit up" 

Also I'm just not willing to buy a subscription anymore. no one being serious is a major turn off. 

In such a large and populous metro area, how many gay sex/fetish clubs do exist?

On 4/25/2023 at 7:30 AM, Blkmuscbreeder said:

*drools at your ass*

This is honestly what I tell guys that want me to whore them out. It's hot in theory, but in reality you may as well go to a fuck club or bathhouse and prop your ass up.

You Sir, have a weapon of (m)ass destruction. Do you use your muscles to pin down your "victims"?