BBRT where you live... Good or bad?

Bbikercub

I enjoy BZ,  and the idea of meeting , fucking and breeding, but have not connected with anyone so far and i'v e been a member for several years...but I do enjoy the content and sharing videos's.....

• Like 1

Just now, DenverBtmDude said:

I enjoy BZ,  and the idea of meeting , fucking and breeding, but have not connected with anyone so far and i'v e been a member for several years...but I do enjoy the content and sharing videos's.....

As far as BBRT is concerned, it works well here in the Denver area, you have to be sure and follow through if you set up a meeting....but overall....you can get dick if you try hard enough..... I tend to get better luck on sniffies, and doublelist in my area....

• Upvote 2

26 minutes ago, DenverBtmDude said:

As far as BBRT is concerned, it works well here in the Denver area, you have to be sure and follow through if you set up a meeting....but overall....you can get dick if you try hard enough..... I tend to get better luck on sniffies, and doublelist in my area....

getting guys i connect to follow through here in nyc is wonky, bec a guy will play w someone a few blocks closer, even if had agreed to meet up. 

I live an hour and half away from LA. I live in the suburbs north of LA. 
my city is not big on scene. Everyone is DL and majority are pressured to be with a girl. 

I wish I lived in LA. More choices and men are more open. 

1 hour ago, BlueSaphir said:

I live an hour and half away from LA. I live in the suburbs north of LA. 
my city is not big on scene. Everyone is DL and majority are pressured to be with a girl. 

I wish I lived in LA. More choices and men are more open. 

new york generally has lots of guys to access, the trick is getting to show up when they say. while many do, mant more don't and that's a bummer.

My experience with BBRT is that it's pretty good for hooking up with travelers to my area, or when I am traveling to other areas. There's not as much bs or obvious phishers as on some other sites. For local hookups, once you are no longer fresh meat it's hard to get any action. I live in a fairly good sized MSA but the number of BBRT regulars is small - the MSA up the road is smaller but has a lot more active members.

Currently in The Hague it is for all intents non existent. I am probably one of 3 people logged in, usually just me. Plus I am the only bottom and the other 2 who seem to come online are versatile and explicitly state they do not want full bottoms. Sigh. There is one guy who is listed as undetectable that I am trying to meet but our schedules are just not allowing it. Other than that when I check for all in The Hague (regardless if active) there is only a total of 15 or so profiles. I have not been bred in over a year.

• 3 weeks later...

BBRTS in Montreal has all kinds of people, all ages, bodies, races, but I have never been too successful hooking up. One thing in common is that people come offering meth, which is an absolute no-no for me at all, particularly after trying it recently after 26 years abstinence. This is a deal breaker. You can try it on your own, but I don't like how it affects people, and certainly not in my house, not after the recent incident. But people kinda stopped after I indicated no PNP. 

At times I’ve had good experiences with BBRTS to be followed by nothing at all for long stretches. I’ve probably not hooked up with it for more than six months but keep it as one of my two or three main hook up apps for home and travel as it seems to reach some guys more effectively than, say, Grindr. Some of my most memorable fucks have been through BBRTS but the quantity is much much less than Grindr. There are a huge number of guys that use it in my home city (not all online at any one time) yet nearby cities have virtually none. It can be hit and miss.