BBRT Down? (Apparently back up now)

Wcbbpig

6 hours ago, AirmaxAndy said:

I use NordVPN  - just checked it and I it still works - I logged out, connected to VPN (UK Server #1918) and was able to log in and use BBRT without issue.  I tried again with other servers and it worked fine.  Probably logging out before connecting to the VPN might be a good idea.  Likely also keeping in the same country helps too.  I note that Microsoft locks me out of my online accounts and makes me re-verify them  if my IP address changes country, which is a pain when travelling. Some VPN providers and servers are banned because they attract misuse. NordVPN seems to be fine for me. 

I’ve just started using Surfshark VPN and it’s working fine for me, too. 

On 1/20/2024 at 5:48 AM, AirmaxAndy said:

I use NordVPN  - just checked it and I it still works - I logged out, connected to VPN (UK Server #1918) and was able to log in and use BBRT without issue.  I tried again with other servers and it worked fine.  Probably logging out before connecting to the VPN might be a good idea.  Likely also keeping in the same country helps too.  I note that Microsoft locks me out of my online accounts and makes me re-verify them  if my IP address changes country, which is a pain when travelling. Some VPN providers and servers are banned because they attract misuse. NordVPN seems to be fine for me. 

Thanks for that.  I am using Malwarebytes as well as their VPN, as I have a MacBook Air.  I will take your advice.  Sign out, turn it back on and see if I can get into BBRT.  Right now my location is set for New York City, though I live in Florida. I know Malwarebytes and its VPN is one of the most recommended for MAC users, but if anyone has another option they are aware of I would appreciate you letting me know.

Thanks again guy for sharing your experience with VPN's and BBRT.

On 1/20/2024 at 5:33 AM, TaKinGDeePanal said:

@onlyraw and @ellentonboy:
In the 3 years I had one of my recon accounts, I had a total of 1 email (the other one I had I was locked out of as I think I either deleted my email attached to it or I had a couple of "odd" messages "in the line of sale of personal services"). Not exactly inundated!

Manhunt (or was it silverdaddies?), I think, limited you to 1 email per day if you were a free member - not exactly conducive to communication if you had more than 1 member you were interested in send you a message on the same day.

In terms of apps? Sniffies is a little clunky (used it while in Manhattan in July/August, but with no success).

You are right, Silverdaddies will limit you to two messages a day, unless you pay.  Don't bother with Manhunt, they don't take well to parTy guys or guys who are poz.

You mentioned being in Manhattan last year.  I would go with Nastykinkpigs.  Because my VPN has me living in New York, (actually downtown Manhattan), if I forget to turn it off I get hit up with a ton of Manhattan guys within a few miles who are top or vers and party friendly. I would recommend that site, and I have used BBRT in Manhattan and scored on that as well.

Nastykinkpigs seemed to be the most parTy friendly, just make sure you are comfortable with the individual before giving him your location.  The two sites I mentioned have worked for me in New York and Philadelphia.  Sniffies is hit or miss, alot of "anonymous" profiles, alot of very young guys, not a fan of it to be honest.

• Like 1

On 1/19/2024 at 8:00 PM, onlyraw said:

@ellentonboy - or/and everyone else I would be interested in what apps you find as good as bbrt for finding guys into bb sex

as an older guy in Boston I would love to get your feedback 

I have found Recon not to be a quick “hookup” site

Daddyhunt - it seems that Boston has a LOT more Daddies then boys (as yes I am agest … I don’t want to hook up with guys my age😉) … and as a non paying client I can’t sort by guys who are not condom users 

and does anyone use Manhunt anymore?  —- I feel a certain loyalty as they started n Boston… and one of the owners used to host these great spanking parties at his house (“mansion”)

so … especially guys my age … thoughts on what sites work for hookups?… as being an older guy I am not looking to have a date or two before we fuck … I am of the generation where you met at a bar (or movie theater or …) went home and fucked and then decided if you wanted to see (fuck) each other again 

I would try Nastykinkpigs first as almost everyone barebacks, and are party friendly. It is an alternative to BBRT.   I was critical last week regarding BBRT but that was directed at it's owner and lack of friendly customer service, but it does work well if you are in a large city and are looking for BB sex.  Also, where I live adam4adam.com works well for that same situation, most are younger guys and many don't want to use condoms.  Finally, I have recently started using Doublelist, which is similar to the old Craigslist.  You can post on there you are looking for BB sex, and you can find it.  Boston should have a large number of guys interested in BB sex.  Hit me up via PM and I can answer anything else that I have experienced on these sites.  Happy hunting....

• Like 1

• drscorpio changed the title to BBRT Down? (Apparently back up now)