• 2 weeks later...

No Risk… No Fun…  (Part 6)

** Please remember to ‘like’ the story if you enjoyed it. Feel free to comment or to contact me via mail. Thx. **

I slapped Davis hard to calm him down.

“Shut up and stop squirming around”

I told my mate to hand me the tooth brush and held it closely to Davis’ face.

He watched hypnotized at the instrument, which should make him bleed and give all the others the comfort of raping him.

It was an old and used brush. Another guest forgot it probably in the bath room, or just didn’t want to take the tooth brush with him anymore, since it looked quite shabby.

I touched Davis face with the brush. It didn’t hurt him, but still he tried to avoid contact.

I drew a line over his cheek and smiled at him.

“What do you think? We will use this to rip your cunt open”

“Will it hurt me very much?” he was obviously frightened.

“I won’t lie to you… it is pretty painful, but this way we can enjoy your wet cunt much more later on, do you get it?” I asked him calmly.

“It is necessary for you to get the full impact of our cum into your system” I explained to him.

“Believe me, once we’ve finished with you, you will drool for every cock in town to give you another shot of charged up cum and with your looks you will be prime meat…. and we give you enough experience to know your future role as a faggot cum dump for dirty loads…..” I spoke to him soothingly.

“So…. we will push you down now and I want you to relax your sphincter. We want to enjoy this moment, so don’t trash around or scream out loud…. you don’t want to make me angry again… do you? I asked him sternly.

Davis looked around in panic.

“Of course…. if you would use the tooth brush on yourself….” I thought out loudly.

“You know your body best. If you put up a good show for us, we might not even fuck your hole” I continued my thinking talking more or less to me.

I saw a gleam of hope in the boys’ eyes.

“Are you nuts?” one of the guys complained.
“I want to drench his cunt with my lethal injection” he laughed out loudly.

I turned around and winked to my companions, then turned back to the lad again.

“Believe me. If you use this tooth brush and fuck yourself with it for a while, we will shoot our loads without even touching you.” I smiled.

“You must be good though. Just entering with the tip and then hoping for good is not enough. We will instruct you probably, while you are having fun with yourself, but I promise we won’t interact in any other way”

“And you won’t rape me after all? You promise?” Davis asked cutely.

“If all of us shoot a load within an hour into your mouth, you will be free to go….. I promise” I vowed.

I held the tooth brush still in front of Davis’ eyes.

His hand raised up slowly and with a promising wink he accepted the torture instrument.

The guys moved closer to the bed stroking their cocks slowly.

The video-cam was stationed on the tripod again.

We pulled the tripod a bit to the side, so that the bed was in good view.

One of the guys stood behind the cam to zoom in from time to time.

Davis was still looking at us with fear in his eyes.

He tried to sit up and while staring at us the brush vanished under his body eventually.

“This way you won’t be successful in avoiding your rape and the time is ticking” someone advised him.

“We could shackle his feet to the bedpost” a buddy suggested.

“This way he would be on his back, with his legs spread widely and chained up to those posts.”

“No! I don’t want to be tied up!” the youth exclaimed at once.

“Listen…. just comply. I am a man to my word. Make love with this tooth brush and accept our loads in your mouth, then you won’t be harmed any further.” I tried to convince the lad.

“Get on your back now…“ I continued.

He looked me into my eyes and slowly moved into a horizontal position.

“Get the handcuffs” I hissed.

While we helped him to pull up his legs, we tied him up finally.

We were able to see his ass crack slightly open for us.

“Now try to find the hot spot – use your other hand to spread your ass cheeks. We need to see what’s going on in order to cum…. just trying to help you lad.” I encouraged him.

Davis moved his left hand to get a good grip of one ass cheek. While he pulled it away, we could see his asshole finally.

“Good boy…. now use the brush and slowly enter your hole with it…. Don’t pull back…. never pull back until I tell you…..”

He sobbed silently while pushing the tip of the tooth brush into his body.

He stopped suddenly. I promised him, we wouldn’t interfere but I saw the danger in him pulling out immediately. So I rested my hand calmly on his hand and told him in a comforting voice not to pull out now, but to keep the pressure and push deeper into his cunt.

He nodded understandingly and while he pushed the brush deeper into his asshole, I withdrew my helping hand and continued stroking my hard dick.

All the guys were slowly jacking off, while they heard the youth whimper and watched him cooperate to our advices.

“This is so fucking beautiful” I whispered.

“Good job boy, just a little bit deeper… stop now” I ordered him.

“How do you feel?” I asked the heavy breathing lad.

“I’m scared…” Davis lamented.

“No need to baby…. now listen to me…… look onto my eyes cutie… look at me….

Keep the eye contact… now…. *moaned*

Yank the tooth brush out of your fuck hole you son of a bitch…. yank it out!” I shouted out loud.

Davis pulled the tooth brush out of his arse in one fast motion and immediately started screaming on top of his lungs.

“Aiieeeeeee… AAAIIIIEEEEEE … *sobbed*”

Two guys covered the youth’s mouth to mute his alarming sounds.

Davis trashed around, but since he was not able to move his legs, he had no choice but to scream about the horrible pain he just endured.

He dropped the tooth brush next to his ass but I picked it up for him.

Two other pals on both sides used the situation already and grabbed both hands of the cub and made him stroke their dicks, which he actually did.

That was so hot. In the moment of his biggest pain he still functioned as the goddamn faggot he was.

I let the guys fool around a bit, but after the first wave of pain faded away, I handed Davis the tooth brush back and praised the lads guts, to fuck himself with this device.

“That was a great beginning, but if you want us to cum into your mouth, you better continue to fuck yourself with this!” I exclaimed.

I helped Davis, who didn’t seem to be so brave anymore, and led his hand back to his hole.

We wanted to see blood sipping out of his ass cunt profusely.

The pub tried to find some sympathy in our eyes. That was the only thing he could see – the slits in our masks revealed how much we enjoyed this despair and pain.

“Push now!” I demanded and with a cry of help he entered his tiny hole a second time, knowing it wouldn’t be the last…

Edited by Scorpion
  • Like 5
  • Upvote 49

On 6/16/2017 at 7:54 PM, Eraioon said:

I guess it is high time to add another perspective in this discussion:

You're stories (often) go too far - in my opinion. It's not easy to know that rape and infection with stds, especially the uncurable HIV, is (no doubt) fetishized on this site and thus will (no doubt) motivate some people in the wrong way. In one of your stories, I think, this concept was applied to a blind twink, which momentarily made me stop reading. This is unsettling. I could as well downvote such posts. Just my opinion.

Go away, you're totally killing the mood. This is not place to discuss 'how you really feel' if you don't like it, move off the page

I think its fucking hot and i cant wait for the next ones.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest NudistPerv

Damn hot writing! You manage to perfectly put into words the thoughts so many of us have about the 'oh please rape my ass hard' type lines that you can hear... sometimes this is what you start to think after hearing that sort of thing....oh, and to the faint hearted...it's a story. It's fiction.   To the writer: sometimes guys can 'like' too many things here...and run out of likes! It happened to me....and it's very distressing!

• 3 weeks later...