should a sub follow his Dom's commands????

powerbot27

1) Yes. Without question or hesitation. This has happened on more than one occasion. 

2) No. While I may be the fucker in that scene, and the fuckhole may be in his own submissive mindset to me - In my mind, I am still being submissive to my Sir's will. 

• 4 months later...

1 would you comply? and why yes or no
2 does complying make you a Dom at that moment or just a good sub that knows how to follow orders.

Answer: 1 Yes. It's his pleasure, and mine to 'obey'.
Answer: 2 The later. Though I sometimes hesitate to follow just get a cheeky-slap (nice)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest bbbearlover1

First, subs follow the orders of their Doms, period.  Second, subs are subs at all times, regardless of what they're doing; there are no "Dom moments" for them, because subs are doing their prime duties of obeying the orders of their Doms (which is how subs should derive their principal pleasures in the first place).

Of course I would follow my Dom’s instructions, there’s no debate. It certainly doesn’t make me anything other than his sub - he is still in control.

It’s something my Dom has required of me over the years particularly with other sub types or bottoms. My Dom has made me fuck another guy, sometimes while he’s getting sucked sometimes while he’s just enjoying the view. He makes me fuck until I’m on the brink of cumming and then he tells me to pull out, put my unsatified cock back in my jock and watch him breed the  guy’ hole. It’s simply another way for him to assert his control and dominance over me.

• Upvote 1

On 7/2/2017 at 9:14 AM, powerbot27 said:

Just hypothetical because I am intersted in the thoughts from anyone on this subject.

We had a discussion on the chat that I would like 2 follow up on here. Just reply with your own thoughts on the subject. The case is:

you are a sub and agree to serve a Dom. you go out to a club and your Dom orders you to fuck some guy.

2 does complying make you a Dom at that moment or just a good sub that knows how to follow orders.

My answers would be:

1: Yes I would. not because i like 2 fuck since i never do, I just do not like it but if instructed to do so i would follow the order and do it
2: In my opinion it would make me just a good sub that knows how 2 follow the order given. That the whole point of D/s play/relationship. One has power over the other

1. Assuming the submissive is a total bottom and there have been no negotiations about this type of situation: No. A true Dominant does not play capricious games with his submissive. He respects his sub's limits and will not place his sub in such a situation.

On the other hand, if the Dominant and submissive had negotiated that the Dom could place the sub into situations such as this, and the sub had agreed to it, then the sub should comply.

2. No. Fucking ass is not necessarily a Dominant action. It is a Top action. Dom and Top aren't the same thing, even though they are commonly associated with each other.

Guest KptNLine
48 minutes ago, badjamie said:

1. Assuming the submissive is a total bottom and there have been no negotiations about this type of situation: No. A true Dominant does not play capricious games with his submissive. He respects his sub's limits and will not place his sub in such a situation.

On the other hand, if the Dominant and submissive had negotiated that the Dom could place the sub into situations such as this, and the sub had agreed to it, then the sub should comply.

2. No. Fucking ass is not necessarily a Dominant action. It is a Top action. Dom and Top aren't the same thing, even though they are commonly associated with each other.

Thank you, badjamie! Couldn't have said it better myself.

A D/s relationship is not one where a Dominant simply tells a submissive what to do and the submissive obeys blindly. A true D/s relationship is built on mutual respect and trust - the Dominant knows how to push the submissive, and the sub trusts that the Dom won't push him too far and thus feels comfortable surrendering to him. As someone in a D/s relationship, I can say this with some degree of confidence.

1) As badjamie says, have there been interactions that have led the Dom and the sub to this moment? For me, as a total bottom locked in chastity, would my Husband ever bring me to a club, unlock me and order me to fuck another bottom? Of course not - he knows I have no interest or desire to Top, and thus he chooses to push me in other ways. But would he tell me, for example, that I'm only to use the urinal in the club so that my cage is visible if another guy walks in? Absolutely - because we have worked up to that level of trust. Despite the humiliation of potential exposure, I trust that he will never push me too far or ask me to do something that I'm truly not comfortable with. And in return, he receives loyalty, service and a willingness to learn and push boundaries together. But say that there had been some discussion about allowing the sub to fuck another guy - then this might be reasonable. Where the Dom might push the sub here is allowing the sub to fuck until the brink of orgasm, but denying him one, for example. Every experience is an opportunity for Dom and sub to learn from each other, but it takes time to build comfort for each situation.

2)  Again, as badjamie says, Topping does not equal Dominance. There is a certain psychological power exchange that goes on when you're fucking or being fucked. There's something inherently submissive about allowing another Man to penetrate you - but this is cultural in nature and purely perception. I feel submissive being on the bottom, but could I be a submissive Top, obeying the bottom's commands? Absolutely I could. So if you were in this situation, had come to an understanding and were fucking a bottom, you do not automatically become a Dominant.

• 1 month later...

yes they should .  the submissive is thre to be used n abused n to please his top how ever it most excites the dom . isnt the definitiion of a submissive to want to please . sex is all about the doms fun regardless of anything that the sub may want .

i know i my role in sex as to please my man , and i love a man who knows that and unconditionally takes what he needs . especially love that sadistic look in a dom tops eye when he knows his pleasure is just pain and abuse to me . mmmm

Guest MorganStar
On 7/2/2017 at 9:14 AM, powerbot27 said:

Just hypothetical because I am intersted in the thoughts from anyone on this subject.

We had a discussion on the chat that I would like 2 follow up on here. Just reply with your own thoughts on the subject. The case is:

you are a sub and agree to serve a Dom. you go out to a club and your Dom orders you to fuck some guy.

My answers would be:

1: Yes I would. not because i like 2 fuck since i never do, I just do not like it but if instructed to do so i would follow the order and do it
2: In my opinion it would make me just a good sub that knows how 2 follow the order given. That the whole point of D/s play/relationship. One has power over the other

1. Yes..I never question my man

2. Good sub..