should a sub follow his Dom's commands????

powerbot27

I think I pretty much agree with badjamie and kptNLine on this one, assuming the sub is a total bottom. Without that assumption, I agree with everyone else, that being a sub means submitting, i think it's pretty straight forward (so to speak).

But I think the question can have some layers to it, as noted by badjamie and kptNLine.  To me it may depend on which trait is more dominant in the sub, i.e., does he identify as more sub or more bottom, because as others have noted, they're not the same thing.

I've had some experience with this. i had an online relationship with a Dom that was very intense. He's very experienced, i am not. He had made the comment to me that i am one of the most submissive guys He's ever met, i have no frame of reference for that. i think one of the things that made it so intense is that neither of us was "playing."  it ended for two reasons, i couldn't sustain our relationship from a distance, with nothing other than online contact. Secondly though, He was very cock centric in His Dominance which helped me understand just how bottom i am. The dynamic simply was not sustainable for me because He was expecting me to be something i am not. So I find myself thoroughly agreeing with kptNLine and badjamie that surrender is based on trust and this would be a violation of trust.

The OP’s questions are based on an assumption that Dominance and submission are defined by actions. In fact, they are states of mind, independent of the specific acts performed. You cannot be a Dom without a desire or drive to dominate another; you cannot be a submissive without a desire or drive to submit to another’s will. What happens within those frameworks can take myriad (and twisted) forms.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
Guest alwaysready

which makes you a dom's delight. I know I would like to get you on your knees, defile, degrade and make you beg for it, make you worship my cock.

Guest 120DaysofSodom
3 minutes ago, alwaysready said:

which makes you a dom's delight. I know I would like to get you on your knees, defile, degrade and make you beg for it, make you worship my cock.

i bet You have a hot fuckin cock too that a pathetic little slut like me would be lucky to make cum

Guest alwaysready

come to Memphis and find out. i'm one sik fuk. I can pretty much match you perversion for perversion...and one-up you. take a walk on the wilder side. I want that ass.

Guest 120DaysofSodom
11 minutes ago, alwaysready said:

come to Memphis and find out. i'm one sik fuk. I can pretty much match you perversion for perversion...and one-up you. take a walk on the wilder side. I want that ass.

i love the cock of a man whose sexual limits exceed my own and take me to beyond my limit and never stop. if i came, id want no freedom.

Guest alwaysready

I am going to remember that, boy. just be ready to have your boundaries stretched, and have loads o' fun.

I do believe in limits: no shit, kids, dead bodies, animals, women or diapers.  also I like using some kind of safe word, whatever.   a.

Let me start by saying that this is has occurred in my relationship with my Sir on several occasions. He not only whores out my cunt, he send me to fuck and breed men. So I can answer this question from practical experience as follows:

1.Yes, I absolutely comply. Because I serve my Sir and ANY order he gives me MUST be followed to the best of my power. My sexuality is do with as he chooses. Full stop.

2. Am I a dom? That would be a matter of perspective... Sir likes me to be an aggressive fucker. So the bottom gets used HARD. This may result in the bottom i a, using to perceive me as a DOM. But all the while, I am being 100% submissive to my Sir’s will.

Honestly, any sub who is really grappling with this question in terms of a true BDSM relationship should log on to FetLife and explore the issue there, where it will be addressed in the context and subtleties of the alternative lifestyle, Dominant/submissive, power-exchange dynamic. While we're receiving some such responses here, they're mixed with vanilla-world play scenarios that are not the same dynamic at all, and the overall effect gives a contradictory answer to the original question, depending on how the question's being asked.

• 4 months later...
Guest takingdeepanal
On 3/4/2018 at 6:25 AM, alwaysready said:

On 3/4/2018 at 6:31 AM, alwaysready said:

On 3/4/2018 at 6:51 AM, alwaysready said:

I am going to remember that, boy. just be ready to have your boundaries stretched, and have loads o' fun.

I do believe in limits: no shit, kids, dead bodies, animals, women or diapers.  also I like using some kind of safe word, whatever.   a.

We need to meet one day - keep me for a month or ten!

• 9 months later...

My boyfriend is naturally very dominant and masculine.   He is like 30 yrs my senior.    I'm very submissive to him.   He's gotten me to this point where I just do as he tells me.....