• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

She threw me  towel and I wiped up the spunk as grandad washed his cock in the sink.

The next day I went to the sauna as usual. It was quiet at first so after I stripped naked Bill got me to clean out the shower which smelled of piss and mould.

When I'd finished, Bill was in the TV room talking to Arthur. As I came in I heard Arthur saying "...don't know where I picked it up, Bill. Fucked a few dirty arseholes recently. Stings a bit, but that just makes it more fun doan it?"

I saw Arthur was naked and wanking his cock. The tip was leaking some pus and the shaft was red and angry.

"Oh, it's you Timmy." Said Bill. He beckoned me over and Arthur caught my wrist in his boney hand.

"You finished the shower, then?"

Arthur pulled me to my knees on the couch and Bill pulled a tube of lube from his shorts.

"Yyy,,yes. " I said as Bill rubbed cold lube into my arsehole.

Arthur got heavily to his feet and I felt him get behind me.

"Good." Said Bill. "I'll have another job afterwards."

WIth that I felt Arthur's diseased cock sliding into me.

"So have you been to the clinic?" Bill said as Arthur began to fuck me.

"Nah.." He said " Can't be bothered.  oooff that's good. Hang on, I'm gonna cum."

With that, I felt his cock throb and throb and knew he was spurting dirty spunk into me.

"Right," said Bill as Arthur's cock slid out of my hole. " That's the doorbell. Looks like you've got some more work to do!"

• Like 9
  • Piggy 4

Glad to see Slipitupme is continuing this. This is definitely one of the hottest and most twisted stories on here. I've read it thru several times and blown countless loads from it. 

I wish I was Bill running the sauna. 

More, please.

Several more regulars came in and soon the TV room and sauna were full of naked men,mostly older and sleazy as it was daytime.

I was just sweeping the floor in reception when the bell went and Peter was there with his mother.

"Hello." Said Bill. "Peter's mum right? I'm Bill. Everything ok?"

She laughed and I blushed as she saw me naked sweeping the floor. I don't know why as she'd seen it all before.

"Just come to see where Peter works" . At that moment, an old guy with a pot belly and rampant erection came down the stairs. He stopped and looked shocked as he saw her.

"Don't mind me, matey" She laughed. "You've got a nice cock on you."

He smiled back and came to lean on the counter. His cock was drooling precum and there was a big biohazrd tattoo above his pubes.

"Well, go and get ready, Peter" Said Bill, indicating the backroom.

"How are you, Timmy?" She said. "Getting plenty?

I just grinned weakly and heard Bill laugh. I also noticed the bulge in his shorts and guessed he had plans.

Peter appeared now entirely nude, his face red with embarassment.

The old guy licked his lips and his cock twitched with excitement.

Peter's mum caught his arm, turned him around and made him show off his plump, smooth backside.

"Pass that lube on the counter, Bill." She said.

Bill raised an eyebrow but passed her the tube.

We all watched as she squeezed a dollop on to her finger, then smeared it gently into his pink arsehole.

"There." she said. " Now why don't you give this nice gentlemen what he wants..."

• Like 6
  • Piggy 5

There was a small room off to one side of reception with a couch and a couple of chairs. It was rarely used as the regualars preferred the large TV room up stairs.

The old guy took Peter's arm and they went into the room.

Bill turned to Peter's mum and said "Fancy a cup of tea?"

She nodded and Bill told me to go and make it.

When I came out of the kitchen with the cups, they weren't there.

I heard the sound of springs squeaking and Peter's voice gasping with pleasure.

I also heard Bill say "He's a good lad, alright. Takes it like a trooper, don't he?"

I went through into the room.

The old man was sat on the sofa being ridden by Peter who faced him and squatted over his cock which could be clearly seen sliding in and out of his pink arsehole.

Bill and Peter's mum were  sat in the chairs watching.

"Here's the tea."Said Bill as I set it down on the side table.

"So are you on your way to the shops or what" He said.

"Peter's mum shook her head. "Nah, just on me way to get my hair done."

I couldn't believe they were talking so nonchalantly as Peter was buggered in front of them.

Suddenly the man thrust urgently up into Peter's bum. "I'm gonna cum!" He gasped

I saw Peter's face was red and excited as he caught his mum's eye.

She nodded and said "Well go on then, knock him up if you want."

The man gave a grunt  and pushed up hard. We saw his balls tighten and the base of his cock swelled, then he shuddered and Peter's hole was rimmed with spunk as he came.

After a few moments, Peter lifted himself of the gasping man's cock and a drool of spunk dripped over his balls.

"Blimey, look at that. "Said Bill in a hoarse voice. His shorts were tented up over his erection and Peter's mum laughed.

"Looks like you could use some arse!" She said. "Be my guest. Don't mind me. I'll just finish my tea."

The old man moved to one side and got Peter to kneel on the couch. Bill got eagerly to his feet and dropped his shorts.

His cock was very stiff and the warts around the shaft were angry and red.

Peter's mum sipped her tea and watched as Bill quickly went over to the couch and sank his cock up Peter with a satisfied sigh.

Then we watched his naked, flabby bottom move back and forth as he fucked Peter...

• Like 10
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2