SweatyKum

COLLECTED CUM/LOADS EXCHANGE/SWAP

FELLOW CUMDUMP PIGS and FEEDERS: 

Looking to start a thread for men that want to exchange their collected loads (their own or from men they've gotten them from) with other guys that want to receive them or swap.

I would love to swap or just receive loads from anyone that wants to give them to me. I will inject these loads up my pig cunt and video it and post it on xtube. 

I'm very serious about this and expect those that send me a message to be serious about this.

Thanks and OINKS! 

Tom

• Upvote 1

So hot!!! Who wouldn't love to get anon loads and even loads from guys here!!! Cum is AWESOME!

I save mine lots of times. Either in a small container or I beat off into the same condom many times. Then, I have it as beat off lube or to taste or just to put on my body. I would do the same to ANY used condom I found! So Hot!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By TrannyCumDump
      Slutty submissive cum loving trans girl living downtown Toronto, and I need a uncut bull to whore me out as his personal cumdump.
      There's nothing I love more than taking hard raw cock in my tight silky smooth hole. Knowing that I can satisfy a man's needs by giving him my warm wet hole to pump full of hot cum is my greatest joy.
      I want a freaky nasty bull that will own me as his personal cumdump slut and make me spend hours at a time collecting load after load from all the men he can find. Train me to take more and more loads till my hole can swallow 30,40 even 50 loads a night with ease. 
    • By Bonusholeboiii
      I have a fat ass, tight pussy, deep throat and I love being fucked in all of them. I need a strong daddy to be in charge and whore me out. I don't care if it's your friends you're showing off to, people that you owe money to or random guys off grindr -- just bring me hung dick and leave me dripping cum. I promise I'll be a good boy. 

Live in brooklyn. I can host for 1:1 but need to travel for group things. Anywhere in the NYC metro area is good though. 
    • By BBottomSD619
      I just took back to back loads here at Blacks Beach maybe 30 minutes ago.  I still have both loads in me. As soon as this big dicked older white guy came up and wrecked my hole,maybe five minutes later a good looking Mexican guy with a nice guy came alone. Both left nice loads in me. Ima go back down the side of this hill and see if there's anymore loads to be had. 
    • By boybottom4use
      I’m offering my cumdump slut ass up Friday night 7/16 at Heretic darkroom and then Toyko Valentino for all cocks and loads!  Will post a Quick Connect ad on BBRTS this evening with more details.
    • By squaredolphin
      One of the difficulties I find of being poz is that guys who are up for a recharge (or sometimes poz guys pretending to be neg so that they can act out the fantasy of getting converted!) love verbal breeding. You get lots of 'Give me your dirty jizz' or 'Poz me man' or 'Give me ****' and so on. Now I don't mind verbal when I'm fucking and roll play can be a real turn on, but when I cum I really can't speak ...... not at that precise moment. For me the process of cumming, that point of no return, starts in my asshole as the muscles begin to clench and then my balls tighten up and my stomach muscles get stiff and I feel it rise to my chest and then my neck and then I can't breathe as I feel the squirt begin to rise and then my whole being tenses as I shoot ..... maybe 2 maybe 3 squirts ...... during which time I can't speak. The release comes about a second or two after the final squirt and my body begins to shake and spasm and I need a gasp of air as the shakes go on for maybe up to a minute pulsing through my body. Now I wish I could scream out ' Take my poz cum you fucking cunt!' or 'I'm breeding your hole man' or something that will please the guy I'm creaming ........... but it's just impossible. One of my regular FBs who knows me well, loves me to fuck him on his back and he says he likes watching my face because he can always tell when I am actually breeding him. I'm usually just lost in the squirt at that point!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.