Cum in mouth or ass?

Guest DaddysBoi

No question, I prefer the top to cum in my pussy.  However, as others have said, I always ask permission to clean the top’s cock with my mouth and tongue to make sure that not one drop of cum is wasted. Although I love the taste of cum, I love it better mixed with the taste of my pussy after the top pulls out. 

I was lucky, middle booth with two glory homes, one on the right and one on the left. A white dick and huge black dick. I tried to open my hole by first suck the white guy, turn around but he pulls away. This went on. He had a nice 8 inch white cock and my hole hunger for it. 

Black guy next to me is watching and telling me to take it up the ass. I tried but the white guy just wants his dick suck. Bummers... 

black guy shoved his dick but it’s not even hard... bummers now I’m in Erectice Dysfunctional purgatory. Dante must have written about this as one of the levels... 

i suck the white cock with no intention of trying to get it in my ass. The white guy cums buckets but I don’t swallow. My mouth is full of spit and cum. 

Black guy is still swinging his dick... so I have an idea.. use the cum in my mouth and suck the black guy to make him hard... wham it gets hard like a magic potion. I use my hands to lube it up and it’s creamy froth of cum and spit. I mane it sticky and wet. A beautiful 10 inch monster ready to wreck my hole. 

I take a very long snif of poppers and feel the heat and rush. I literary have to spread my ass wide to even get the tip of the head. 

I slide that messy cum slicked dick up and down my crack getting my hole ready... then slip it in. Fuck I pull my ass checks wider to get more in... feels like a fucken dildo for how hard  and thick it was. 

I pushed in more and I can feel the poppers slipping away... I need more so another long snift to get to the base of the balls. My body is full of black raw fuck meat. 

He just stays there for me to get use to. I pull my ass off and do ass to mouth, tasting my cunt and strangers cum on his dick. I make more slippery and wet. I slide back on it with little effort. My hole feels amazing... 

He pulls in and out, I push out and pull in. My hole feels messy, sloppy, and loose. He moans and starts shooting without warning in my guts. He pulls out fast and before I know it leaves before I can than him. I think he didn’t even had he pants all the way up, dick swinging for everyone to see. 

Im too stiff to move quickly. Someone enters, and I feel a cool wind on my hole like a breeze. Someone is blowing against my hole. Then I feel a tounge and lips attached on my hole and someone eagerly sucking out the cum out of my wrecked hole licking and cleaning my pussy... 

damn I scored this one. Didn’t get fucked again but overall got the best of everything in one complete session. Only when all the stars are alligned. 

Edited by Japbtm
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

This has prolly been suggested, already. You get pounded and take the cum in the ass. Then, the top sucks out the load and spits it into your mouth! Everyone is HAPPY!!! YAY!!! :2thumbs:

On 9/28/2018 at 9:04 PM, Saturn1 said:

This has prolly been suggested, already. You get pounded and take the cum in the ass. Then, the top sucks out the load and spits it into your mouth! Everyone is HAPPY!!! YAY!!! :2thumbs:

Yes !  Yes !   very GOOD idea or sucking his dick clean while being fngered - stretching my cunt hole - even Best would be a third person - having the first load up inside me - he be sitting on my chest / sucking his dick while he is pinning me down - sniffing poppers - while his friend forces my cunt hole stretching it - breeding me with his Poz seed - Bondage !  :)