Neg to Poz in 30 Minutes

Remember, this story is fictional. 

The expected text message arrived. 

“Embassy Suites, room 505 in 30 minutes.”

It was time for me to get pozzed. I had met the breeder on BZ. He was a traveling business man and I knew he eventually would be back in my city. We had chatted for weeks about how my no-kidding pozzing would go down.

He had told me three days ago to be ready this afternoon. He would text as soon as he was in his hotel and ready.

I had been waiting for the text. I was squeaky clean inside in preparation for the breeding that was to come. His VL was 500,000 and for some reason he had taken a special interest in converting my negative bottom.

We had discussed and agreed on the way everything was going to happen. It was going to be a business-like breeding.

As I drove to the hotel, I reflected on all of his instructions to ensure I followed through on everything. I had remembered my toothbrush and it was dry with stiff bristles. He was going to tear up my bottom really good to ensure my hole was ready to receive his gift. “Wet bristles are not as stiff” he had told me.

I texted, “I’m here, coming up.” as I entered the lobby. I realized there was no backing out. I was a little nervous realizing that the next time I was in this lobby that I would be almost definitely poz and the years long chase would be over. I smiled at that prospect as I was anxious to transform from a chaser to a gifter.

I was dripping pre-cum as I entered the elevator. I wondered, “Am I crazy, what am I doing walking on my own to willingly take something into my body that will, in time, kill me?” But I was true chaser and that was exactly what I wanted.

I got off at the 5th floor and quickly found the door, which was ajar as I had been told that it would be. My instructions were to enter the room, lock the door and strip naked leaving everything, except the toothbrush, by the door. For that reason I was commando, just shorts, a shirt and sandals. I wanted no delay getting out of my clothes. I knew that he would be watching from the darkened bathroom. 

I took a deep breath and entered. It was a two room suite with the bathroom in the middle. The room was dark with only a small nightlight on so that I could navigate. As soon as I was naked, I picked up the toothbrush and walked past the bath where I could almost make out his form and straight to the bed as I had been instructed. I placed the toothbrush next to me and got ass up, head down on the bed.

He finally spoke, “Well done. I can tell that you are ready,” he was naked  and erect as he walked out of the bath and picked the toothbrush up from the bed. He surprised me be planting his tongue between my ass lips and rimming me deeply for a few minutes. It felt great and relaxed me. A good rimming always makes me horny. He was also checking for signs of lube. His instructions had been clear—no lube. His entry into my hole was going be hard and violent; no lube was allowed.

After a while, he stopped rimming and I felt the stiff toothbrush pass through into my hole. He was turning and brushing firmly but not roughly. I had been brushed before on many occasions, but this was the most thorough. He worked over my prostrate with the brush and I started to enjoy the experience, dripping copious pre-cum onto the pre-positioned towel. He pulled the brush out and flipped on a light so he could examine it—it wasn’t bloody enough so he stuck it back in and worked my innards over harder.

After a few more minutes he pulled it out and was happy with the result. He announced, “You are ready to receive my seed.” 

Setting the toothbrush aside, he stood behind me and reached around grabbing my nipples and giving them a vicious twist. I loved it and almost blew my pent-up neg load right there. 

“I am going to fill you with my toxic AIDS cum,” he said. “There is no escaping it once the head of my cock passes into your hole you are committed and will take my high VL load deep inside of you and you will become HIV positive and likely develop AIDS in a couple of years.”

After he said that he spit on my hole and began rubbing his cock into me slowly. “Are you ready?” he asked. 

“Do your worst,” I responded.

“I intend to. My cock is the instrument of your death. I am going to free you from your current existence and fill you with disease and death,” he responded.

I felt the tip of his well proportioned, about 8 inches cut, cock take up an offensive position on my hole. I knew it was going to happen soon.

“Last chance to change your mind. You know what is coming next,” he whispered almost hoping that I wouldn’t hear it. I remained silent. He was still for about 30 seconds until I said, “OK.”

With that, he reached around me and drove his steel-hard toxic dick into me not stopping until he was balls deep. I screamed in agony as I felt both sphincters being torn apart by the thrust. I could tell that I was bleeding as he pulled back and slowly began to abuse my insides with his cock.

I began adjusting to the cock of death that was inside of me and his hardness soon began to make my prostate sing in ecstasy.  The fucking continued and every so often a vicious thrust would be included to continue to wreck my hole and ensure the it was properly prepared to receive his seed.

My own cock was getting hard and soon I exploded in what was likely to be my last neg load onto the towel below me. Looking down I could see spots of blood from my bottom staining the hotel-white towel beneath me.

He reached around and grabbed my nipples twisting them until I felt as if he would tear them off. 

He stopped and withdrew his cock from my abused bottom. “Turn over on your back, I want to look into your eyes when I poz your ass,” he barked at me.

I did as I was told and spread my legs. He twisted my nipples again and I looked at his blood covered cock as he drove it mercilessly again deep into me. I cried out again in pain and he smiled. 

Looking into his face I could tell he was enjoying this a lot more than I was. But, strangely, the pain from each slam of his cock into me reminded me that that I was getting what I wanted. Having made me cum so quickly meant that the rest of the breeding would be more painful and less sexual for me—another cruel trick. 

I felt his cock grow larger, and I knew from experience that he was getting close. His thrusts became more regular and intense and his breathing changed. The larger cock tore open more of my innards—it hurt a lot again. 

And then he smiled—looked me straight into the eyes and drove his cock balls deep. I felt the first pulse of cum being delivered as he said, “You faggot, I am pozzing your neg ass and you are going pay for this with your life. I hope it is everything that you wanted.” He drove his cock deeper than I thought possible to ensure every drop of AIDS-laced cum was delivered deep into my bottom.

After he was done delivering the load, he resumed fucking me to “work it into my ass.” I was in agony by this point and he smiled evilly.

He fucked me for about another 10 minutes that seemed like an eternity and then pulled out. 

“Clean my cock,” he demanded. I was almost revolted as I saw the blood and cum streaked now softening cock presented to me. I could taste my blood as I sucked his cock clean. I figured I was a bloody mess as well. Once he was satisfied with my work he told me to go rinse the blood off my bottom in the shower. He had delivered his poison-filled load so deeply into me that there was no chance of any leaking out. While I rinsed he finished wiping off his cock with a wash cloth.

The next part of the breeding was about to begin.

I stepped out of the shower and toweled off. He was still naked, but had a needle ready. We were going to blood slam to ensure that the breeding was successful. 

We went back to the bed and he stuck the needle into a vein at the base of his cock and withdrew a couple cc’s of blood. He put a tourniquet around my arm to make a vein pop and I nodded which gave him all of the permission he needed to stick the needle into me, withdraw a few cc’s of my blood to mix and then inject the contents of the syringe into me.

We were done.

I was fucked and slammed. He made it clear that I was to leave and I dressed quickly and departed. Riding down on the elevator I realized that everything took about 30 minutes.

I was hurt, sore, bloodied and incredibly happy all at the same time.

I realized, as I opened the door to my car, that in 30 minutes I had gone from neg to poz.

Edited by GeorgiaBoy
typo
  • Like 18
  • Upvote 14

Sometimes even the most outrageous fiction can become fact.  Perhaps you will want to make this story come true at some point.   No doubt, it would be a hot experience for both you and the top who seals your fate.   

And, always glad to see a story that includes an "insurance" point after the fucking ends.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, rede4it said:

Hell if it is your dream to have a 8+ inch cock knock you up, I would have to do it 1 1/3 times.

Size doesn't matter. It what you do with it and what it is leaving behind. Lol. So I exaggerated for the story. 

18 hours ago, GeorgiaBoy said:

Size doesn't matter. It what you do with it and what it is leaving behind. Lol. So I exaggerated for the story. 

Exactly!!  Great story there also!!

On 10/29/2017 at 9:11 AM, beanna said:

that's the way a true gifter makes you pregnant,  adore the comment-you are going to pay for this with your life

never can their be such value in accepting a high viral load into your bleeding hole

That is, after all, what the chase is all about, right?

• Upvote 1