Do you clean cock?

Ozpig

I have always been of the mind set that you should offer. There are some that say no thanks(mostly straight) but at least the offer was out there. When I was young it was always a measure of how well I cleaned prior. My dad would say....is your pussy clean enough to suck me clean when I’m finished? When a guy does not want you to clean them it’s about them not you. Don’t be offended.

Yes I do. I stick with a pretty strict diet and eat a lot of fiber, and am normally pretty clean so it has never been a real issue with diving right in to suck His cock clean. Plus most tops seem to enjoy it and if I do it sensually enough He may get hard again and slide it back into my cum-lubed ass for another longer round.

Sure. I use hot water brought to a sterilizing near boil with a handful of powdered Barkeeper’s Friend and a sturdy brush followed by a soft white toweling down.

Seriously, only the cock of a man that I know who’s demonstrated excellent top skills.

I like to suck it after a fuck since it can sometimes get the top hard again and lead to another fuck. Unfortunately, some guys' cocks get really sensitive after they cum and don't want it touched for a while, so I don't mind if they just zip up and leave. I've also had a few guys pull out one of those sanitizer wipes to clean themselves off. I have to admit I felt a little insulted the first time it happened, but whatever. 

I do, although it typically doesn’t involve “cleaning”.  When I’m bottoming, I’m insanely paranoid and make sure I’m fully clean.  I try to have a high fiber diet, but if I know I’m meeting for a hook up, I’m not eating prior.  I’ve even taken Imodium to help stop the process. 

But typically, when this situation occurs, it’s typically mid-fuck. Occasionally it’s after, but I’ve noticed that many tops are too sensitive for anything more than a quick suck. 

Guest bluecollarotter
4 minutes ago, bendmeovrdfw said:

Love to clean smegma or cock cheese from a dick. Always looking.

You should come to Denver and enjoy my cock cheese.

Guest bluecollarotter
On 1/14/2021 at 7:03 AM, Oz-Top4flip said:

Like a Hoover if going out,  unless if requested not to or by a man-smellier.

23-1-2020b.JPG

beautiful foreskin.  too bad the bush is shaved