An incident in a backroom last night took me aback a bit and made me wonder - how many bottoms clean their tops cock after they have finished breeding them? Last night I hot the backroom hoping to have four or five loads pumped into me. After load No 2 the top pulled out an I instinctively turned around and knelt down to clean his cock and balls for him. He pushed my face rather aggressively that it send me back onto my haunches and he said "get out of that you filthy fucking slut." and walked out of the darkroom. I always clean my tops cocks after they have bred me - it was how my ex taught me to treat tps who were good enough to give me their stick and seed. I usually find it turns tops on and shows the bottoms appreciation and cumdump qualities?

• Upvote 1

Fuck yea - I always turn and clean the cock that has just fucked me.  I think its the right thing to do as a bottom.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I always lick a top's cock clean, not just for the top, but I love to taste any residual cum and my own assjuices!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Ozpig,

98% of the time tops will be happy and grateful that you, as a bottom, cleaned off their cummy cocks. 2% are total ingrates! Consider it a 1 off! Continue doing what you do best! Cheers!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I ALWAYS turn around to suck their cock clean. Even whenblindfolded and anonymous. You can't be a true cock whore and do otherwise!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I don't want to get my cock cleaned after having bred a hole. When I go home at the end of the night I want to have the  juices of all the asses I've fucked on my cock and hopefully a lot of cum from other BB top fellows. 

I don't see why that should be ungrateful. Bottoms want to go home with as many loads as possible in their butts. Why shouldn't tops have their trophy in form of a filthy cock? 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

1 hour ago, Styrodur said:

I don't want to get my cock cleaned after having bred a hole. When I go home at the end of the night I want to have the  juices of all the asses I've fucked on my cock and hopefully a lot of cum from other BB top fellows. 

I don't see why that should be ungrateful. Bottoms want to go home with as many loads as possible in their butts. Why shouldn't tops have their trophy in form of a filthy cock? 

It is good to get home and have the ass juices of many guys on your dick; and also the cum of many others. That's why I love fucking well filled holes.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

As a top I love getting my cok cleaned , but I love th smell of ass mixed with spunk.

ill often stick my fingers up the bottoms ass and wipe them on my T shirt to sniff later when I wank

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I always try to clean a tops cock and balls off after he breeds me.  I love the taste and smell, but I'm also seeing if i can get him hard again so he will fuck my ass some more.

• Like 1

I always turn around and clean the cock that just bred me.

• Like 1

There is something intoxicating about the mixture of ass juice, cum and jizz that makes cleaning a cock one a delightful dessert after the main course of getting my ass pounded. I cannot imagine passing on that finishing touch after a great fuck.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I luv sucking dick clean after I've been fucked, I luv trading the guy his nut and my own ass juice. Even the times when I wasn't 100% clean

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By hihi07
      Looking for men to use me! Let me know!
    • By doug88
      I see that there are other folks here who are drawn to sucking straight guys off, so I'm looking for advice, especially on how to find them. 

I guess I have a few things going on. I'm in my late 40's, though look about ten years younger, have never so much as touched a cock before, but have always had strong fantasies about sucking guys off, particularly straight guys. I have nothing against gay guys, but not only am I drawn to strong masculinity, I'm drawn to guys for whom I know there would be zero chance of anything more coming out of the situation than me sucking their cock. I have negative interest in making out, anal, romance, or anything other than a good old fashioned one-way blowjob. I basically envision it as a FWB situation where I'd have maybe up to five guys who could hit me up when they want to drop a load and not think anything more about it than having a friend help them out. Well, I'm about to change my life in a lot of ways over the next year or so including moving to a different part of the US (or maybe Canada) and starting my life over. I'd really like to add cocksucking to my list of hobbies. That might sound weird, but like I said, I've always fantasized about sucking cock, and I've always really gotten a lot of satisfaction from helping my friends out (male or female), so I think that being someone that a buddy could hit up for a blowjob would be really rewarding.

I plan to move to probably the UP of Michigan or to somewhere in Northern Ontario and buy a secluded home which would have the added benefit of being someplace where guys could swing by and not be seen by neighbors. On the up side, from what I've read, hosting is a big issue when it comes to str8 guys looking to get sucked off, so that part is covered. On the down side, I'll be living in a relatively small town with a population well under 100K so I think that can make things more difficult - though I've also heard the exact opposite. 

I know from experience that there's no shortage of sexually frustrated guys out there who are desperate for BJs, so it would seem obvious to me that there's tons of straight guys out there who would be down with the whole "a mouth is a mouth" thing, but I don't know if that's true or not. I have no real idea how commonplace it is for guys to get over the "ick" factor of another guy blowing them, but if it is relatively common, I'd like to hang out my shingle and start sucking a few cocks. To me, I'd think that this would be an attractive situation for a lot of guys, not only would they be getting blown on the regular, they could do so without any of the drama and baggage that can come from having a women on the side. But again, I don't know.

I figure that I'll have to initially start out with one guy who would be willing to put up with some pretty amateurish and feeble attempts at cocksucking, by my guess is that once I've got some skills, getting others wouldn't be so hard because a high quality blowjob can make a guy forgive a lot of sins - like the fact that I'm a guy. If a guy gives me a crack at his dick and I'm only passible at blowing him, my chances of him learning to be OK with a guy blowing him are low, but if I can make his head implode, well, that's a recipe for repeat business! It's no different than fat and ugly chicks, you might let them blow you even though they're disgusting, and if they're only so-so at it, chances are that you won't be back unless you're totally desperate, and maybe not even then. But if they crush you with their skills? Suddenly you start to forget about how fat and disgusting they are. A dick has no conscience. 

So that's my basic story, but I have no game plan for getting guys. It's not exactly something that you bring up in casual conversation. I have no interest at all in gloryholes or public cruising areas and I'm unsure about how effective sites like Craigslist would be in smaller communities.  As such, I'm looking for any advice about how to enter this world. I'm also very curious about people's experience in terms of if this is actually a fairly common underground thing or if straight guys getting other guys to blow them is actually a rarity. Basically, I'm looking to learn from the experiences of others in just about any way that you're willing to offer. So far, all I have is reading a bunch of stories on a lot of sites, but I have no idea how reflective any of that is in terms of every day reality.

Thanks.

• By NoMoreBareback4Me
      What's the most number of loads you took in the ass during a single stay at a bathhouse not to exceed 24 hours?
    • By as1717
      Wrote this to a guy I was chatting and caring with today:
      It was hot chatting with you on here and zoom today. So after I left you I went to the bookstore. I sucked a few cocks and swallowed some cum. But I was looking to get fucked, but no takers at first. Finally I went in a booth with a gh and saw a younger guy stroking. I saw him earlier and he seemed like he just wanted to be watched and not suck or be sucked. But I said whatever and knelt down and put my finger through the hole. He eventually put his cock through and I sucked him getting him real hard. So I thought, why not give it a go so as I am sucking him I pull down my pants and underwear, then swiftly stand and turn around putting my ass in the hole. Many times a guy will move away if they don't want to fuck or fuck raw. I stood there with his cock at the entrance to my hole and strocked his cock as best I could. Eventually he starts to slow slide his raw cock in me and then he builds up speed. He fucked me hard through the hole for at least 5 minutes, then he stopped and stood still and I could feel his cum pulsing in me. Finally he pulls out, I swing around and signal for his cock. I lick it clean and we both zip up and leave. When I got home I squatted over a mirror and watched some of his cum drip out of my hole and I licked it off the mirror. The rest I left in me and keep dipping my finger in my hole to get some more cum to lick off my fingers. Can't wait to do it again. You inspired me!
    • By hardix
      Jan 28th...
      Power bottom with greedy holes staying in a hotel on Hallam St. looking to get them filled.
      Cum on guys, it's Monday night in London, what else is there to do. I love sucking cock and getting fucked, bigger the better, if your into fisting and ws we can really crank iT up, I'm versatile when it comes to fisting and rimming a clean hole. Tall & friendly with shaved cock, balls and arse and I've been told many times I got a good cunt. Message here or email me hardixuk@yahoo.com we can swap WhatsApp numbers and take from there. Also hardix is my profile on NKP, BBRT.

Other #BBBH Sites…