I"m a whore

Sfmike64

Got to love a dad who knows how to turn his son into the cum-dump, and is willing to be so supportive of his son and making sure he can achieve his fullest potential.   Great story, please continue it.

Edited by bjbottom
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...

Part 10

Inside was a large screen at one end of the room and about 40 theatre seats in the middle, set up like a small screening room. Around the edge there were sofas and a fuck bench or two. There were men already there, some alone, some in small groups, doing what men do. Breed filthy cumdumps, and cruise for cocks to get shoved in greedy cunts and mouths.

It was dimly lit, most of the light came from the sleazy Treasure Island video playing on the large screen, some nameless faggot getting gang banged while begging for loads of sperm in his cunt. I could really relate to videos like that. I wanted to star in one myself one day and make Daddy proud by showing off what a whore I was for the world.

But right now I was completely spun and  just wanted to get fucked some more. My cunt was plugged up with a fat toy and full of sperm, and I desperately needed more cocks to rape me.

Chuck went over to one of the long sofas and we parked ourselves there. Adam was talking to Chuck and laughing but I was laser focused on cock. I had to have more cock inside me. I was desperate for it, I didn’t matter care who’s cock, as long as cock was splitting my cunt open and shooting a load of sperm inside me to lube me up for the next man who wanted to rape me. Daddy smiled at me and reached over to pull me close.

He kissed me hard on the mouth and said “How you doing little buddy? You horny as fuck?”

I nodded to him. He could see the desperate hunger in my eyes. He kissed me hard on the mouth and held me in his arms. “You want some more cock to breed you son?” I nodded again. I was pretty high and could barely speak. I had a feeling that if I was pressed the only words I would be able to say were “rape me Daddy, I’m a whore” and “breed my cunt.” “Don’t worry, son, I’ve posted a few ads telling people you were a cumdump and taking on all comers.” Daddy smiled at his little joke and I just leaned up and kissed him hard on the mouth. “Fuck, I love you so much Daddy, you know exactly what I need.”

Adam and Chuck were also kissing as Daddy sat me down on the sofa next to them. Both of them had opened up their pants and there were two beautiful cocks staring at me, one cut, one uncut. I love uncut dicks, so I started by moving over in front of Adam’s cock and taking it all the way down my throat in one stroke.

“Damn, Sir. You sure have trained this faggot well. He’s been taking your cock for a while now, I can tell.”

Daddy laughed and said “yeah, I’ve been fucking his holes for a few years, ever since I caught him shoving cucumbers up his ass. His Uncle and cousins have also used him, he’s basically the family whore.”

“That sounds amazing, Sir. I’d love to watch his family pull a train on his cumdump.” Adam reached down and held my head all the way down on his thick cock until I started to gag.

“There we go. That’s a good faggot. He’s got no problems with deep throating a fat cock, I see.”

Daddy laughed and said “Well, you’ve seen mine, it’s probably been in his holes more than any other cock, and I try to rape his throat every day.”

Chuck leaned over and kissed Adam hard on the lips, and Adam pulled my head off his cock. I desperately came up for air, panting loudly. Chuck looked down at me and smiled, and said “My turn.” He grabbed my head and shoved it all the way down on his equally fat, cut cock. He began slowly raping my throat, not caring whether I could breathe or not. He was using me for his pleasure. Exactly what I exist for.

Daddy just laughed and said “That’s it, Chuck. Teach my boy what his holes were meant for. He should be getting your cock nice and wet so you can shove it up his cunt. He needs more cum in there. Twenty loads isn’t enough.”

“Fuck, Mike no way I’m wasting my load on his mouth. I need to rape that furry cumdump myself.”

I just moaned. I was desperate to have more cock inside me. My cumdump had a plug in it, but it wasn’t the same. I needed to feel men using me. Treating my cunt like it was their toy. Chuck was ready to go.

He spun me around so I was kneeling on the couch facing the armrest. He got up on the sofa behind me and quickly shoved his entire cock into my fagdump. I grunted at the welcome intrusion, and moaned “Fuck me, Chuck. Please rape my sloppy hole. Breed me with more sperm. Knock me up, you sexy pig.”

Chuck grunted himself and started a nice steady pace of plowing my cunt. I was in heaven. Adam knelt down in front of Daddy and was sucking his cock at the other end of the sofa. There were a few other men in the room, intently watching us, even while another bottom was getting fucked bare in the corner by a hot man in a suit.

Chuck varied his speed and was clearly an expert fucker. I just moaned like the little whore that I am. Once again, my cunt was being used for its intended purpose. Serving men and letting their cocks rape me.

Some of the other men in the room moved over to watch the four of us, and soon enough Adam was sucking the cock of another handsome man in a suit, the dick just sticking out of his fly, a fat uncut piece of meat shoved all the way down Adam’s throat. The man grabbed the back of Adam’s head and started to fuck his throat hard, while he leaned over and kissed my sexy Daddy on the lips.

This was turning into another piggy fuck fest. I knew that was just what Daddy wanted. I could feel Chuck behind me plowing my cumdump hard, picking up speed. He was keeping up an endless supply of pig talk, low so only I could hear him. “You little fucking whore. Nasty little cumdump boy. You want my fucking load?” I moaned the only response I could manage consider how high I was. I was living inside my cunt, living for cock, desperate for cum. “Of course you do. You’ve already let half the fucking town breed you. Nasty little faggot.”

He shoved his super fat cock all the way inside me on each of those last three words. Making me moan even more as his cock hit bottom in my cunt. I looked overt Daddy and Adam was bent over the other end of the sofa, with his hot Navy uniform pants around his ankles, moaning, taking the man in the suit all the way up his hole. Daddy had his cock shoved in Adam’s mouth and he was lighting up a pipe for Adam. Daddy took a huge hit off the pipe and then pulled Adam’s mouth off his cock, and shotgunned a huge hit to him.

Meantime, the man in the suit sped up his assault on Adam’s hole and moaned loudly. I could tell he was dumping a load in my new sailor buddy. I had a feeling it wouldn’t be the last load up his cunt tonight.

• Like 16
  • Upvote 13
  • Piggy 1

My father taught me what holes are meant for, and how to pleasure the cock(s) fucking my throat and/or ass.  Having my dad and older tag team  and spit roast me were the most pleasurable, memorable, and piggy sex I ever had.  They taught me how much of a nasty little faggot I could be.   Thank you for reminding me of that time with this latest chapter!

• Upvote 5

• 1 month later...

Part 11

We all were sweating and smelled like the dirty pig whores we were. Chuck pulled
his cock out of my cunt in one yank and slapped me on the ass, while I stayed
bent over the sofa. He turned to another stranger who was standing, watching me
get fucked while playing with his dick and said “why don’t you fuck the whore?
He looks like he could use another load in his cunt.” The guy got a big grin on
his face and said “fuck yeah, man, that whore needs raped.”

I didn’t even see him but the next thing I knew I felt another cock quickly
sliding up my ass to the root. I felt his loose balls slap against my ass and
was in heaven. I was being used again, and filled up with another of the
countless dicks that had bred me today. I turned to look and Chuck was making
out with the new guy that was breeding me, a sexy younger bear. The man in the
suit had disappeared but a handsome older man had pushed Adam’s uniform pants
down to the floor and was pounding his cunt and moaning loudly. “Damn, that
fucking sailor pussy is tight.”

Daddy was still smoking the pipe and shotgunning huge hits to Adam to get him as
fucked up as we were. Chuck sat down on the sofa and leaned up to kiss me while
he whispered more dirty pig talk.

“Now you’ve got over 20 loads in your pussy, faggot. Your slammed up cunt feel
good, whore?”

I moaned while the new stranger cock in my hole was using me for exactly what I
wanted. Another breeding.

“Fuck yeah, Chuck. It feels so good to have more cock inside me. It’s what I
need more than anything. More cock, more cum.”

“That’s a good little fag boy. Eventually we’re all gonna give you loads of slam
piss up your cunt. You want that, pig?”

“I’m sure I do, but I don’t know what it means. What’s gonna happen?” As soon as
I said that the man fucking me rammed his cock inside me all the way and I could
feel him throbbing and shooting another load in my well raped cunt.

“Fuck! I’m coming you nasty little whore! Your sloppy cunt just sucked the cum
right out of me!”

Chuck laughed and said “First I wanna watch your pretty little sailor friend
suck all the sperm out of you, and get it all over his sexy face and beard. Then
your Dad, sailor boy and I are gonna piss up your hole so you get another load
of tina up your ass. You think you’re high now. Wait until that slam piss hits
you like a ton of bricks. Maybe we’ll make sailor boy eat it out of your cunt
too.

I moaned and said “Fuck that sounds so hot! Please let all the men in the room
who wanna use my pussy fuck it first.”

As if on cue, the dick in my hole was replaced by another stranger’s cock that I
couldn’t see. He shoved my head down into the sofa. I could only feel it being
shoved up my cumdump, insisting on going where lots of cocks had gone before,
and reveling in the sloppiness and all the loads, ready to lube him up.

Chuck just laughed and said to the owner of the new cock that was raping me
“Just use him. It’s what he’s for. I wonder if we can get 40 loads up his cunt
tonight. He’s already up to 20.”

“Fuck dude, really? He’s had 20 loads up his ass today?”

“Yeah,” Chuck said, “that’s his Dad over there with the pipe. He’s been breeding
the kid for years."

The guy inside me said “Fuck that’s hot. His cunt is really fucking sloppy. I
love a well used cumdump.”

He had a really fat cock and it was opening my hole up, I wondered if it was
ever going to close up again. I hoped it wouldn’t. I wanted to be open for any
cock, any time. My whole purpose in life was to serve dicks with my cunt. Why
make it hard for them to get inside?

The guy fucking me started pounding me hard, and I moaned. “Please. Fuck. Me……”
I trailed off and ended up just moaning.

“Holy shit, man,” he said to Charlie,  “this little whore really needs to get
bred.” He started to pound my hole harder, and shoved his cock all the way
inside me. I could feel another load pulsing into my ass. The guy fucking me got
really quiet but was moaning “FUUUUUUUUCK” while I could feel his cock throbbing
inside me, releasing its perfect sperm to knock me up. He pulled out and walked
around to my head and said “Clean my cock off, faggot.”

I opened my mouth and greedily sucked his cock, cleaning off all of the random
loads of so many guys. Another guy walked into the room from the arcade and made
a beeline for the sofa. He opened his shorts and a fat uncut dick flopped out.

“You ready for another load, faggot?”

Charlie laughed and said “I don’t think he can speak much now, can you pig? Just
use him. He wants as many loads as he can get. All up his cunt.”

“Sweet,” the guy said, and he slid his cock inside me. Charlie walked over to my
Dad and got a shotgun of T from him and leaned down to pass it to me.

The latest guy started up with a stream of pigtalk, telling me what a whore I
was. What a nasty little fucking cumdump. He called me a faggot. And I knew it
was all true.  I am a faggot. I am a nasty cumdump. I never say no to cock or
cum. I could tell that his endless talk was getting him turned on so I begged
him for his load.

“Fuck me dude. Fuck my cunt. You wanna breed me like everyone else has today?
Add your sperm to my fucking pig hole? Breed it. Knock up my little fag cunt.”

“You’re a nasty, dirty little whore. Here you go, faggot. TAKE MY FUCKING LOAD!”
And he slammed his cock all the way in my cunt. Where so many had already gone
today.

I turned to the side and could see that another complete stranger had rammed his
cock into Adam’s sweet little sailor cunt and was raping it for all he could.
Daddy was passing Adam another shotgun of T and talking low in his ear. Adam
just moaned and said “PLEASE BREED ME! I gotta have your cum!”

The guy who was raping him laughed and said, “of course pig. That’s why my cock
is shoved up your cunt. Need to unload inside a nasty little whore. Even better
that he’s serving our country. Let my fat cock serve your cumdump. Dirty fucking
pig!” The guy’s balls pulled up and I could tell he was unloading in Adam’s
pussy.

We needed to take a break. I was starting to get cramps in my legs from being
bent over the couch. I sat down on the couch and snuggled up next to Daddy when
he pulled a plug out of his bag and motioned for me to take it up my ass.

Charlie looked at him and said “hang on a second, Mike,” then he looked at me
and grinned. “Remember?”

And I laughed and told Adam to lie down on the couch. He wasn’t quite sure what
was happening until I crouched over him and put my hairy ass in his face. His
tongue felt amazing on my hairy cunt.

Adam used his hands to pull my cheeks apart and got his tongue in nice and deep,
while leaned over and made out with Daddy and Charlie. I couldn’t stop moaning
from the amazing feeling of his tongue mining my ass for loads. I had over 20
loads of jizz inside me, almost all of them from men I’d never seen before and
never would see again. But their sperm inside me felt amazing and I knew I
wanted more.

• Like 14
  • Upvote 15
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 months later...

Part 12

Adam continued to shove his tongue as far up my ass as he could and little by
little the loads of anonymous sperm started to leak out of my puffy, well used
faggot cunt. I moaned loudly and then the loads began to leak out more quickly
and cover his blonde beard. Daddy leaned over and licked some of the jizz off
Adam’s face, then leaned up to me and deposited the loads of fuck knows how many
men into my mouth. I lapped up the sperm like the greedy little whore that I am.

Adam came up for air and I rolled over on the sofa and laughed. I was still
feeling incredibly horny and needed more cock inside me, but Chuck had promised
me some piss loads and I was gonna get them, because I was  feeling completely
depraved and wanted to feel it inside me.

When Chuck saw that Adam had stopped eating my cumdump, he laughed and said,
“you ready for my piss, whore?”

“Fuck yeah, Chuck! I can’t wait to feel it inside my hole.”

Adam moved out of the way and I got on the sofa with my ass over one of the
arms. Waiting. Feeling hungrier than I’d ever felt before, but not for food. For
cock. And sperm. And whoring.

Chuck walked up behind me while Adam let me suck on his cock. I couldn’t be
without at least one cock inside my body. Chuck spit on his hand  to lube up his
cock out of habit, but my cunt was gaping and still filled with a lot of sperm.
He slid it into my pussy all the way in one hard shove. I groaned and said
“thank you. Fuck. Thank you. Please piss in my cunt.”

“Just wait a second whore. You’re really gonna thank me in about…,” then he
sighed and I could feel his piss entering my cunt. It felt amazing. So warm
and…..fuck. Oh my fucking god. I….ummm…. Chuck was still pissing inside my ass,
and I could feel his piss starting to get me high.

My ears started to ring, and I could feel my cunt filling up. It fucking felt
amazing.

When Chuck finished Adam came over and shoved his cock inside my already full
cunt. I never knew I could take so much fluid inside my ass. My ears were
ringing and I was feeling even more greedy. It felt like I was getting slammed
again, with a huge hit this time.

“I fucking love pissing in a hot cumdump,” Adam said. And then he sighed as well
and I could feel more piss flowing into my cunt. When Adam was finished, my Dad
was next.

He walked up behind me and just shoved his semi-hard cock into my gaping whore
cunt. “You ready for another load of tina piss, you dirty little faggot, son?”
Adam, Chuck and Dad started to laugh, and Adam said “I think Justin’s ready for
just about anything at this point.”

Daddy laughed and then sighed. Once again, I could feel my cumdumpster being
filled with piss. And once again my ears started to ring because Daddy’s chem
piss was thick and strong.

I tried to open my mouth to speak, but found that I couldn’t. My ears continued
to ring and I just laid there on the sofa, ass in the air, with my Dad’s cock
still filling me with tina piss, while the rest of them made out and laughed.

I could vaguely hear them making another plan, something about leaving and Daddy
inviting Adam to come with us. The next thing I knew, a large plug was inserted
into my ass, and Daddy got me dressed. We all four left in Daddy’s car, smelling
like the filthy cumdumps we were.

In the back of the car, Chuck and Adam held onto me while I just moaned and told
them over and over how I needed more cock and cum in my pussy.

“We know, baby boy, we’re gonna get you more cocks. We have some buddies coming
to meet us, too.”

We drove away from the bookstore and headed to Chuck’s house. I was in for more
and as tweaked as I was, I couldn’t wait. Adam and Chuck played with my nipples
while Adam and I made out. I moaned and couldn’t wait for more strangers to
breed me.

Edited by Sfmike64
  • Like 11
  • Upvote 6
  • Piggy 1

• 1 month later...

Part 13

All four of us went in the house, and I suddenly felt like I needed to get rid of the three huge loads of tina piss that were mellowing in my cunt. My ears were still ringing, and I felt amazing and greedy.

Chuck had a large shower, big enough for four people, and Adam and I both stripped and he laid down on the floor. I relaxed and let go of all of the piss that was inside my cunt, all over Adam, especially in his mouth. It was mixed with globs of stranger cum, left by all of the men who’d bred me since I started at the mall. When was it? Yesterday? I really wasn’t sure, all I knew was that I wanted another cock inside me, NOW. Because I was a fucking whore who needed his cunt bred again.

Chuck and Daddy were watching as Adam drank as much of the slam piss that came out of my ass as he could, the rest dripped all over his blonde beard and hairy chest.

When I was done, and all the piss was gone from my cunt, Adam had probably drunk half the three loads of piss that were in my cumdump. He got a huge grin on his face, shook his had back and forth and said “FUCK. I love chem piss! Daddy! Will you breed my cunt? Please?”

My Dad started to laugh and said, “Let’s rinse the top layer of scuzz off all of us,” and he turned the shower on high and hot. We all rinsed off while making out, me with Adam and Chuck with Daddy.

When we were done, Chuck led us down the stairs into the basement. There was a back door to the house that led into it, and a well equipped dungeon. A large bed with rubber sheets on it was in the corner, and in the center of the room was a sling, with a bench next to that.

Adam immediately hopped in the sling and we got him situated for a nice breeding from Daddy.

“Please, sir, please breed my cunt! It needs more cum in it. Justin has so many more loads than I do. My cunt feels unloved.” Just as he said that, a dribble of jizz came out of his hole. He grinned and looked longingly at Daddy. I knew Daddy could never resist a boy begging for cock.

Daddy walked over to Adam and spit in his face. “Dirty fucking cumdump. You want my cock, son? You want this cock raping your sexy little furry cunt?”

“Fuck yes, sir! Please rape my furry cunt!”

We all laughed and Daddy shoved his rock hard cock in Adam’s sloppy hole. Ramming it all the way home, Adam moaned when Daddy’s nuts hit his taint and Daddy started slowly pounding away at his cunt. "There, you filthy fucking faggot. Your cunt is full of my cock. Nasty little pig."

“Thank you, sir, I fucking live for cock. Drinking all of that chem piss really got me fucked up again. I feel like such a dirty whore, sir!”

“That’s because you’re a dirty little Navy whore, sailor,” Daddy said. We all laughed because we knew it was true. Daddy kept ramming the fat cock that made me, the cock that I loved so much which had taken my cumdump cherry so many years before) in and out of Adam’s furry hole, making him moan and beg for more.

Daddy spit on him again, “you’re just a filthy little faggot. Do you deserve another load, sailor whore?” Daddy shove his fat cock in Adam’s cunt brutally and held it there. I knew exactly what that felt like. His huge fat throbbing cock had been inside me so many times, I knew it so well.

Adam sucked in his breath and moaned loudly. “Fuck, YES, DADDY! Please rape another load into my fucking faggot sailor pussy!”

I was taking a break, playing with my soft tina dick, watching Daddy fuck Adam while Chuck sat next to me on the sofa. He laughed and said “You OK, Justin? You want something up your cunt?”

“Fuck yeah, Chuck! I want you to breed me again. But I also want you to keep whoring me out. Will you do that for me?” I looked up at him with my best puppy dog look and he laughed. “Already done, sport. There’s a bunch of other guys coming over to breed both of you. Your Dad and I can’t do it alone, can we?”

I reached over and kissed him hard on the lips, and I could feel him reach down and push a shard of tina into my cunt. I relaxed so he could get it far inside me, and then he led me over to the fuck bench. I could feel the burn and felt even more spun as the huge shard melted inside me.

Chuck laughed and said “don’t worry, there’s more where that came from, my housemate is a dealer. He’ll be along later and will want payment for the tina your dad and I got from him. We’re planning to offer your two cunts to partially cover the cost.

I crouched down on the fuck bench with my furry ass in the air, and Chuck slid his cock home inside my pussy. Daddy was hard at work nailing Adam and telling him what a dirty little sailor faggot he was, and Chuck had just told me he was whoring my hole out for drugs.

I smiled and knew I was in for the ride of my young life. I wondered if I would be able to get 50 loads of jizz in my hole. Only one way to find out.

• Like 12
  • Upvote 10
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...