1 hour ago, bottomBBboi said:

I didn't put the Sarah Palin in...someone else "fixed" it. 

Not your fault, bottomBBboi. Nor someone else's. It's just that you can't write S A T A N in one word on here, the system will automatically turn it into Sarah Palin. No idea why, that's just the way it is.

18 hours ago, bottomBBboi said:

Tonight, you WILL become Sarah Palin's cumdump...

For the sake of your sanity, there are things you better shouldn't even try to imagine... LOL

• Upvote 2

51 minutes ago, RotzBBengel said:

Not your fault, bottomBBboi. Nor someone else's. It's just that you can't write S A T A N in one word on here, the system will automatically turn it into Sarah Palin. No idea why, that's just the way it is.

For the sake of your sanity, there are things you better shouldn't even try to imagine... LOL

It's always fun when Sarah turns up in here, but kinda distracts from the story

• Like 1

I too would enjoy reading additional episodes. If I may be so bold as two suggest a couple of option for you to consider: 1) the newest convert is told to seek out more semi-willing candidate for conversion, or 2) you could follow the Four disciples back to there humdrum lives as pillars of their community... until the lust and calling brings them back together for the next ritual whenever that may be... I hope these humbly offered suggestions add to your Muse and you favor us with more chapter. 

On 2/3/2018 at 11:32 PM, bareall77 said:

Love This! From The cumdump pussyboy To The locaTion and surroundings! AlThough This is ficTion, iT makes me crave more and wanTing my own "riTual!" 

Yeah...the old church alter...that is a huge fantasy...I'd love to be fucked on an alter, either in an old church or even an active one!

On ‎05‎.‎02‎.‎2018 at 3:24 AM, Cutefunboi said:

Initiation by satanic demons seems to be every gay parTy btm’s fantasy. I wonder if such group or coven really exists in this country? 

Oh, I'm sure such covens exist - probably more than a hundred of them. And I'm sure they're having a lot of fun. "Breeding for S atan" seems to be the new "Fucking for Peace" ;)

But wouldn't it be even hotter if their demonic master actually joined in on the fun?!?

Unbenannt1.thumb.png.c5e0f2882cec4233b8863efc3055eb0c.png

• Like 11
  • Upvote 8
  • Piggy 2