Why do bottoms send dick pics ?

Davidc

As a btm hole for covk n cum I only send a covk pic when specifically asked.  Always happy to send an ass pic and a cum filled hole pic to potential tops. Rarely will my dick get used when I btm. Unless an aggressive top finds my lilcock and jacks it for additional lube to use when fuking me. Had a fuk bud that would cum buy late nights in my dark room and jerk me to use my cum as lube he useually would dump two loads in my hole before he call it a night so in a way  almost had thee loads my dribble of cum for lube and hid two hefty loads 

Even though I am a bottom I love my dick. It's a thick 7". I used to have dick pics on my profile on a dating site but removed them after I got too many messages from other bottoms asking me to fuck them. Not interested in that. Surprised though how many tops ask me to send a dick pic. Some then turn out to be vers tops saying they won't mind me having a go at their ass after they fucked me. Sigh.....

The only time a top should want to see a bottom's cock is to make him feel superior. Hear me out here, there's this amazing German guy, who I'm yet to hookup with. But it's clear that he wants someone with a small cock, small body that he can dominant and show his alphaness to. It was the only reason I shared a pic of my sissy cock. Generally I despise being asked for a cock pic. 

I don't know why a bottom would send dick pics but I would like to reverse the question.

Why the fuck do tops ask a bottom for dick pics? 

I get this so offten, it pisses me off as soon as they ask. I'm a total bottom and yet get asked for dick picks from tops.

• Like 1

On 12/25/2018 at 11:15 AM, xxww said:

I don't know why a bottom would send dick pics but I would like to reverse the question.

Why the fuck do tops ask a bottom for dick pics? 

I get this so offten, it pisses me off as soon as they ask. I'm a total bottom and yet get asked for dick picks from tops.

I'm not a total top, but even when I'm in total top mode, I still like seing dick pics.

Why?

Well, for one thing, I make a real fetish of the male body, its appearance, feel, smell, taste.  I love everything that makes a man different from a woman, including attitude, build, hair, and yes, cocks and balls too.  When I fuck, I love knowing that I'm inside a man, not a woman. 

I'm also extremely turned on by the visuals of bareback fucking.  It's a major reason why I refuse to use condoms.  I absolutely love watching my cock sliding into an ass, and seeing those balls and that cock right above the asshole I'm fucking.  Even better if the bottom gets hard while I'm pounding him...I take that as a great review of my sex skills.

Best thing about cameras is all those angles we usually can't see.  For instance, getting to watch my cock sliding into a hot ass to the hilt, with my nuts planted right in his asscrack and his balls hanging down below mine...fucking amazing.  Even better if I pull cock out at the end and my load drips out his hole, down his crack and onto his nuts.  Woof!

In short, I like seeing your cock and balls because I'm into men, not pussies.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

I'm not a total top but when I am in top mode I could care less about the guy's dick that I want to fuck. All I want to see is the size of his ass. I love those young petite boy asses. I've often wondered myself about profiles of total bottoms who have their dick picture featured. Never made any sense to me. I want to see your ass boy....

Cont.. below in next comment....

Edited by 2014Anthony
Needed to add and clarify

As you can see from my profile pic I'm more of a bottom but I never been able to say no to a young tight boy butt. Of course I'm referring to those young 18 year old.  Hehe... At 43 they are just young boys to me LOL

Edited by 2014Anthony
Take out content

I'm with the OP on this one - I'm into seeing the bottom's hole ... so pictures of it (i.e. what I'm going to fill) are what is required. I can't actually recall being turned on by seeing a bottom's regular dick pic ... but there are two circumstances where I think it can be hot:

1. When the bottom's dick is in a chastity cage (here's one from a bottom that I've fucked who has one permanently locked on his cock); or
  2. When the bottom is being fucked by a large cock, and his cock is small / soft / flaccid

Both of these mean that the bottom is getting his pleasure from his ass, and not his cock ... and as a top, I want the bottom to be working my cock with his pleasure organ :)so these kinds of pictures help "lubricate" the hookup rather than indicate that I might be dealing with someone who is versatile.

And as I'm not really much into versatile guys, I find that cock pics can be an indication that someone might want to top me ... and that = bad chemistry / not a good hookup.

liekos47_009 copy.JPG

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2