Just got fucked BB by a stranger I met, when he said he was getting close.  I was on my hands and knees and moved a little to lean back to get him deeper when he came but I think he thought I was going to pull off.  He grabbed my hips plowed deeper holding on tight so I couldn't move and was determined to breed me--just what I wanted!  He made sure it all was inside my hole.  I said that was hot, and he looked pleased he "forced" me to take his raw load.  Hope he returns and "forces" be to get bred again!

• Upvote 1

Once a Top's  bare cockhead slips into my hole, he owns me.    No more negotiations.   He can fuck, breed and seed me for as long as he desires.    

If your bottom is concerned about infection, by the time your top is ready to cum it's already too late!  He's already filled your fuck-chute with enough yummy pre-cum for you to catch whatever he may have.  But then again, perhaps those whores have other fun plans for that load.  As far as I'm concerned though, if I'm taking raw cock, all that lovely cum is going somewhere inside me only thing that may differ is the route!

Well my aim is to have you cum in me. If you try and pull out ill force you back in lol I want my Daddy to shake in pleasure as I ride.

On 4/12/2018 at 11:25 AM, bimaine69 said:

I don't always bottom bare.  More often than not, I prefer it covered.  But when I decide to bottom bare, I accept that my top is going to cum inside me.  As a bottom, if you offer your ass raw, you should expect that load to be delivered deep inside your hole.  If you don't want to get loaded up with cum, don't fuck bare.

I agree with this. If your cock enters my ass bare, I accept that you're not going to stop. Now, sometimes I may ask for you to stop, just to make the fuck a little more demanding, a little more forceful, but I know you're going to cum in my ass. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Opensesame
      Any beefy tops around to fill my ass? 195/495 area. HMU 
    • By bbpoznow
      coming for holidays  and looking  I am BB BOTTOM ONLY
    • By shinelover
      Guys, I don't live in Toronto, but it is the closest major city, so that's where I will be visiting to play. I'm looking for suggestions where I can be a filthy pig. Already know of a couple of bathhouses, but I was curious if anyone had suggestions of alternative places -public bathrooms, parks, anywhere that's good for anonymous loads. The filthier the better!
      Really, any way I can get cocks and loads while I'm there, I need to know. Thanks!
    • By blkoraltm
      Atlanta is gonna be home to me sooner rather than later. The number of loads I took during  Atlanta Pride Weekend was amazing.  It's rare for a Black Bear Bottom to leave a sex party with a sore hole, more often or not I am expected to top; limp dick or not. Not Atlanta and not at Manifest.  I got 3 loads on Friday,  from the same guy. And Saturday I lost count; my only issue is the best stroke of the night insisted on a condom. With a cock as big as his and as rare as it is for me to get fucked; I had to allow him up my generally latex free hole. I enjoyed him as well as the 8 others that fucked me, some more than others. 

But I will be back probably for a Cumunion event.  
    • By blkoraltm
      Living in Minnesota, as a Middle-Aged Black Bear Bottom; I am all but ignored at many a sex parties or treated as the expected top I am not.  So whenever I can travel to NYC, DC or Atlanta for sex I do so and I tend to have a lot of fun!   A few weeks back I went to New York City for a concert; spending only the weekend there and arriving in late due to a delayed flight I had little time to sightsee, party and more; but I made it work.  

After a false start, dropping in on the SCUM party which seemed to me to be more of a party for the Trans community; which as me not being a member there was little action for me.  Yet I can tell that our Trans sisters in attendance enjoyed themselves.  After that bust; I ran out to the Cock which always amazes me that a bar that still serves alcohol can have that much going on in the dark.  I took a few dicks while there but no one came in me; they all were waiting and waiting and a few of those that climbed up my hole called it a night early.  So that left Saturday night after the concert as the only chance I had for fun; and I wasn’t going to miss out.  I got up went to the Jamiroqaui concert and afterwards dropped in Paddles NYC for the after-hour party; where the darkroom was packed.  It was there that all the weekend misses would be forgiven. Especially considering that I had an early flight home; I knew time was of the essence. I stripped and rocked my Jockstrap exposes the bubble butt and my prepped hole for those who wanted to try it out.  Luckily no one wasted time checking out the goods; and soon I was bent over the pipe taking a nice hard dick up my hole and enjoying the long and short strokes he was offering up.  After a good amount of time; he moved on leaving my yearning for a load and more importantly more cock up my hole; but ask and one shall receive.  And a short circle around the room I found someone else who wanted to test out my hole and sir waited no time in pounding my hole.  He was a dominant top who took control of both my ass and my mouth; ensuring that I sucked off only who he wanted me to and when he wanted me to.  He fucked my hard and within time his breathing got a little more rough and his pounding a little more urgent and shortly after he was telling me to take his load; never asking if I wanted it just loading up his “bitch”.  After that he turned me to cock I was sucking and offered up my freshly loaded hole to the guy I was servicing; and he waited no time in jumping up my hole and using the cum as lube to pound away.  In less time than the dominant cock he loaded me up as well; asking me if I wanted his load too. I assured him I did and took it like the bitch I am.  After than a few more guys used my ass as their personal playground and many left there mark in there as well.  However knowing that I had a 7am flight; the amount of fun I was having I pushed it too long and too late.   

I left Paddles and got back to my hotel and had to pack up; quickly shower and then head out to JFK for my flight home.  The most fun part of this experience was flying home knowing that I had about 4 loads in me.  It was a piggish secret that I wanted to share with everyone; and as I was leaking cum into my shorts I may not have remained a secret for the flight home, especially with my connection in Chicago!

Other #BBBH Sites…

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.