Theme Night

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...
On 5/30/2018 at 4:07 PM, swine said:

I struggled as those words sank into my head: ‘Good thing you have us here to help you realise what a pleasure centre you can be. So much potential for you as a pozbro’ – fucking hell. I need to get out of here now. However I’ve been sucking on a poz cock, and there’s another one targeting my hole.

“That’s right bro. Let us in” Glen said as his precum started to drip over my hole and started to make his way in. Fuck it hurt, but a good hurt. Everything screaming at me to wake up out of this nightmare. These two toxic men have me pinned down, with no escape.

“What’s your name, pig? Good to know which new members to keep an eye on”

“Huh? Um, yeah, it’s Dan”

“Hey Dan, hot body you have there. We rarely see guys your age – I’m thinking 40? - still neg here, so you have to understand our excitement.”

“Yeah but… I don’t want to join. I just want to go home. Please… let me go and I’ll leave you to it”

“Too late bro. You’ve got toxic precum in your mouth and around your pighole now, and those poppers are helping us to see what your prospects are and what you REALLY want”

“Seriously, don’t do this. I don’t want to become a poz…”

It was then when Glen rammed his cock further into me at the same time as Steve shoved his cock into my throat. The pain of gagging subsided as I got used to my plight. I’m being spit-roasted by two toxic fuckers and somehow calming down into their strokes and rhythm against my best wishes.

I could hear Glen and Steve muttering encouragement to each other “Yeah, that’s the stuff. He’s adapting nicely”, “That’s right lad, accept your fate. Let these daddies incubate you and start you off right”.

My mind was slowing down. The feelings of fear and panic put on the backburner, as I was reveling in my new glimpses of pigginess. Betraying my sensible side and belonging right in the moment. For the next few minutes I was part of a scene I’d longed for but always felt I’d know when to get out of it. My energy, my whole being basically acting as a life support to a cock. Hey… this isn’t quite as terrifying as I feared. Then I was jolted out of it as Steve roared and blew his load in my hole. My addled mind wondering why come I denied myself that cum, that hole usage all this time? A sense of calm flowed across me. Enlightenment.

“Oh Steve, I think you’ve hooked him now”

Glen then pulled out of my mouth and replaced Steve at my hole, and then set about adding his blend to the mix.

“Two unmedicated poz loads. I bet you didn’t expect your evening to end up quite so exciting, hey Dan? You’re going to become one of us mate, and I can tell that you’re starting to come around to the idea.”

Dear God help me.

Very HOT... I like that...

On 6/2/2018 at 12:18 PM, swine said:

As Glen shot into my hole, I had to admit that the feeling of cum in me was starting to turn me on. I laid there, cradled by the pair of them like something they needed to feed and feed off. The grim realisations can hold off for an hour or two, right now I’m starting to understand why guys chase and become cum addicted. The seed deposits soak in to you. Creating a stronger deeper connection with who you’re with. That moment feels like it could last forever. You bond. Perhaps I needed to be shown that, I needed that urge to be forced upon me. So I could see for myself. It was as if the toxic cum decided on me regardless and had begun its takeover, its rewiring. Like I said, I was starting to understand.

“How you feeling now Dan. Happy you’ve begun a new life?”

That freaked me out. I was drunk and stumbled into a sauna on the wrong evening and now here I was being assimilated into the poz brotherhood. Wait… I’d read that phrase before and now I’m thinking it? I need to get out of here before it’s too late.

Steve shoved the poppers under my nose again “It’s time you tasted my cock Dan. It’s been in you already, so nice to complete the circle".

I started to play with my own cock, now harder than ever. Glen brushed my hand aside and began to lick my cockhead. The connection was beginning to overwhelm my senses. No wonder they called it a brotherhood. Being like this was something far closer and more erotic than just lovers.

Glen was muttering encouragement to me as I sucked him off. “Oh mate. You’re doing very well. I think we should take this elsewhere. What do you think Steve?”

Steve removed his mouth from my cock “Fuck yes, maybe see if the sling is free”

“Good idea. It usually isn’t free but we can get Dan to the front of the queue. What’s the point of running a night like this if we don’t get first dibs? The others will understand the need to fast track Dan. Maybe one or two of them can pitch in with the next round of recruitment”

"There’s another round? What the fuck is this? I saw the sling area earlier and there were a handful of guys hanging around it, all taking it in turns on some poor guy they’d ballgagged. There was no way I was going to get involved in…"

“Sniff, Dan. You’re going to love it… eventually.”

Oh man.

love your writing  great work

• Piggy 1

• 3 months later...