ScorpionFF

Part 10;

Having momentarily gone to the other side of the room, my Master returned. He still had his German army Boots on, put had lost the Leather waistcoat. He was now wearing two different things. A Gas-Mask, AND ... The Oxballs Fido Cock-Sheath, in RED! This Monster had a total of 8" insert-able length, and a Girth that ranged between 5.5" to 7.5" along the shaft.

He slowly deflated the inflatable Dildo that had been buried deep inside my cunT now for I don't know how long, and placed the tip of the Cock-Sheath about an inch past my battered swollen cunT-lips. He took hold of my Harness, and slowly pushed in almost all the way. He then very slowly pulled almost all the way out. He fucked me like this, deep, and slow, completely stuffing my cunT.

I was watching him in the mirror, and noticed he was looking down at his new dog shaft taking me how he wanted. He was grunting and growling inside his Gas-Mask, so I knew he was getting off on stretching my cunT to it's now new capaciTy.

Then the Basement door opened, and down came Pete. And started talking, as my Dark Master continued to plow my now as of moments ago, POZ cunT!

- Hey Jim mate. Been chatting to several guys online. We so far have 5 unmedicated poz fuckers coming over, 2 Tops, and 3 Versatile. Plus this cute neg twink who has fantasized the whole time whilst he was at Uni about being knocked up responded to the 'pozzing parTy' headline on my profile. He just moved to our City for his first job. I told him he has to be 100% certain this is what he wants, because once your front door closes behind him, He will not be allowed to leave. By the way, here is your phone, it's been pinging like a maniac with IM's coming through.

- That sounds good Pete. Just put my phone down there.

- How is my boy? *Pete quizzed*
- My cunT is completely stuffed, and very sore. I'm happy!
- OI, we forgetting something, it's 'Master' to you
- I'm sorry, it is no longer possible to address you as Master anymore 
- What stupid game are you playing FAGGOT? 

My Dark Master let his huge Dog Dick release from my cunT, on what was the final out stroke for a small moment. He pushed me to the mattress so I was lying on my front, got my legs spread as wide as possible, lifted up my hips so my sweet 'Dark Master POZ ASS' was ready for the taking, put the tip of the Fido Cock-Sheath at my cunT and slid in, and as he did he lay right on top of me, which FORCED his Dog Dick to fully penetrated me, and the tip was now stabbing the end of my rectum ....

- OOOHHHH FUUUUUUUUUHCC-Ck, Oh My GooHHd *My Master sure now had me grunting like the filthy little toxic pig that I am*

- What the FUCK is going on here? *Quizzed my former Master, Pete*

My Master just ignored him and began to impale my nasTy cunT with very short yet powerful aggressive thrusts, each one stabbing the end of my rectum and causing me to grunt. He took off his Gas-Mask, and propped up his torso by lifting up with his hands and forearms. He looked at Pete, saying nothing, just contorting his face, and snarling, whilst he continued to stab with his new Dog Dick. I could see this in the mirror, and, it was fucking HOT! ... He then stopped;

- Pete, I now OWN this toxic fuck pig here
- Well, I knocked him up, so, really, I'm his Master, his owner
- That's not entirely accurate, as I can assure you, I am the one who knocked him up only moments ago
- You could have only achieved that if you Bloo... Aaaaaah, I see. I get it now. I thought we were gonna slam him at the same time?

- Well, yeah, that was the original plan. BUT, when I had his Beautiful neg cunt wrapped tightly around my nasTy fully blown Diseased DeaTh-sTick over your car bonnet, I knew then, it had to be me that became his rightful owner of this sexy filthy Fag-Pig-Dog!

My Dark Master climbed off of me, and stood up. Pete leaned in and shook his hand;

- Nice one Jim mate. You have proven yourself that between two nasTy dominanT dudes, you are the true ALPHA. He's yours!! ... Check your IM's. Must be about the pozzing parTy, I bet

- Let's see. Aaaaaaah, yes ... So, out of the 97 unmedicated toxic pigs in the group, 23 have confirmed they'll be coming. Add that to the 5 Pete has found, that's 28 extra toxic loads you're gonna take tonight, pig

My former Master Pete knelt down behind me, lifted me back onto all 4's, and stuck his toxic Fuck-weapon back in my poz cunT, and immediately fucked me like he hated me! 

- Oh Fuck YEAH, you nasTy FAGGOT. What was only this morning a tight neg cunT, is now loose, and POZ! ... You are one fucking nasTy pig!

- Thank you Sir. Please cum in me again. PLEASE cum in me.

He gave several hate thrusts, then withdrew, and knelt before my face ...

- I enjoyed cumming in you earlier boy, when I thought I was knocking you up. But, I must save my toxic cum for the new neg twink that is on his way. And this time, I'll be making sure that he remains MINE.

He then spat on and slapped my face. And looking deep into my eyes via his executioners hood, he smirked, and said;

- You fucking nasTy AIDS whore! ... Jim, I'm going back upstairs for another Lager, and to see if we get any more bites, and I shall take your phone upstairs, so, there is signal for IM's to come through.

- OK. Thanks Pete.

The Basement Door closed, and my Dark Master came back over from his current transformation. Still with his German army Boots, and HUGE Fido Cock-Sheath, he was now also wearing;

'Devil Claws', Red latex gloves with Monster textured skin, covering his hands and forearms with sharp claws. Plus, he was now wearing a really scary looking 'Noble Were Wolf' Mask.

He knelt behind me, and penetrated my sexy nasTy cunT. Unlike last time where he held onto my Harness, and very slowly slid all the way in and out, this time he instead held onto my waist and commenced a decent fuck rhythm!

I looked in the mirror, and all I could see was this scary Monster and his wasted AIDS ass darting in and out, stretching my newly infecTed cunT ☣️☠️??

• Like 17
  • Upvote 13
  • Thanks 1

Part 11;

Holding tightly onto my waist, and buried deep inside me with his Fido Cock-Sheath, my Dark Master fucked me like a wild animal, with his Were-Wolf head snarling and growling towards the ceiling as he pounded the cunT he'd just poZZed, like a rabid hungry Beast tearing apart it's prey.

I was stretched. I was sore. I was bleeding! He took the Fido Cock-Sheath off, flipped me onto my back, and penetrated my dirTy whore hole, balls deep, with his BARE highly charged, toxic, fully blown, Gonnorhoea laden, filthy toxic fuck weapon. 

His Beast-Dick immediately began to piston fuck my now loose gaping nasTy cunT, and it bloomed, getting ready to accept his first harmful hazardous load. He leaned in next to my ear, and growled as he fucked me. His fuck pace and growling increased in their intensity, until it was not long before I felt his fuck-weapon throb, and my cunT became wet, as his growls were now with short pronounced bursts.

His toxic DNA was already swimming inside my veins, and now, he was spraying it deep in my hungry guts! He took his mask off, looked in the mirror, and ordered me to, also;

- Is that what you want boy, to look like your Dark Master in years to come?
- Oh YES Master. And once you are gone, I will always have you inside of me, so I can always think of and cherish this moment.

He looked into my eyes, and spat in my face repeatedly ...

- Phwooooooooaaaaar, you nasTy fuckin' Poz PIG!

He got up, and dragged me into a cage, where he locked me in. He left again, and once again I was plunged back into Darkness, alone with the Demonic Whispers over the sound system for a good hour! I put my alone time to good use, lying on my back, fingering my nasTy Poz cunT the entire time!

- Oh Master, you're now inside me forever. You own me. I can never ever escape the tight grip of your power that will pin me down for the rest of my days. I am now under your spell to obey you in life, and in death!

The Basement door opened, and one set of foot steps came down, it was my former Master, Pete. Lights switched back on. His attire now was just his German Army Boots. And I now noticed he had 'AIDS Master' written across his chest. He was holding a glass of clear liquid with a straw in it, which he set to the side.

- Oh boy, you and the new twink are in for a right treat! Jim has now got 37 from his IM group attending, and I have now managed to find 17 from my online profile. 54 nasTy unmedicated highly charged Poz Fuckers coming especially to breed the pair of you. Several are already upstairs, drinking, getting horned up at what is now a pre Poz Party. The atmosphere is electric up there.

He unlocked the cage, dragged me out, threw me into a bath, stood over me, demanded I open my mouth, and began to take a HUGE piss! I managed to drink a lot of it, with the rest covering my chest, and trickling down my sides, to the bottom of the tub.

The basement door then opened again, and it was my Dark Master, who was guiding the blindfolded neg twink down the stairs. He was a keen jogger, and he had the sexy legs to show for it. He was wearing those 70s style shorts, ankle socks, trainers, and a tight fitting sweaty singlet that showed off his pecs and pert nipples. The boy had jogged here! My Master, who also was now sporting 'AIDS Master' across his chest, spoke;

- He's here, and what a CUTIE! I had a job to get him past the wandering hands of the nasTy Poz Fuckers we already have upstairs. Enjoy this sexy pig!

• Like 13
  • Upvote 8

Part 12;

With that, he forcefully shoved the new neg twink in the direction of Pete and left to join the rabble upstairs. Pete caught him after the hard push, and upon catching him, ripped his singlet so it hung from his frame in tatters, showing off a tight tort sweaty body, and nipples that he had obviously spent a lot of time working on! Pete then stood back...

- Get your trainers, socks, and shorts off NOW, boy, and stay standing.
- Yes Sir

He did as he was instructed, and even blindfolded, he had good core strength as he didn't wobble one bit. His shorts came off to show off a very high tight bubble ASS wrapped snugly in a Jock-strap. Fuck, his ASS is better than mine! My former Master's toxic Dick grew rock solid, as he licked his lips.

He went and put on one of the many Gas Masks littered around the place. And then put on a black cloak which completely covered his thin pale wasted body. Unless his hands came out from underneath the cloak, all you could see from his entire body, was his Dark eyes through his Gas Mask. I thought he looked hot, but to someone else it might be a scary menacing look.

He got the glass of liquid with the straw, stood right in front of the neg twink, hid the glass under his cloak, and ordered the twink to drop to his knees, take his blindfold off, and look up at him.

Kneeling there in nothing but a tight Jock-Strap, with his high tight ASS, in front of AIDS Master Pete towering above him, in his cloak and Gas Mask, was a fucking HOT sight to see! The drink appeared from his cloak, held by his pale thin hand...

'DRINK it'
'Yes Sir .... Hmmmmm, it tastes a bit salty'
'DRINK it'

He finished the drink, Pete put the glass down, and pulled the cloak slightly back enough to reveal his mighty filthy toxic fuck weapon that was already fully erect, and slowly wanked right in front of the twinks face.

After about 10 Minutes he was still wanking, when suddenly the twink grabbed hold of his own pert ASS, pulling it apart, and leaned right in kissing the tip of Pete's nasTy AIDS Dick, looking up at him, and groaning ....

- A-ha, I see the G is kicking in. Good boy!
- I've never had G before Sir
- And how do you feel?
- Super alert. And I NEED to be fucked senseless
- You do remember that you are attending a Poz Party?
- Yes Sir
- And you still want to turn your fantasy into reality, and get poZZed up?
- Yes Sir. Oh yes. InfecT my cunT please Sir

Pete threw off his cloak, stuck out his chest, to reveal his skinny gaunt pale wasted body, with his 'AIDS Master' message across his chest staring the twink right in the face! He got him to lie face down over a wooden horse, then restrained his wrists and ankles to the wooden legs.

- Fuck YEAH. Look at that piece of neg Meat. I'm gonna marinate his sweet neg cunT with my burning poz cum, before I blood-slam him directly into my personal AIDS kingdom!

The wooden horse was positioned opposite 'Pillory with Stocks', and also as a side view to mirrored walls. Pete pushed his Death-weapon onto the twinks tight neg cunT, took his Gas Mask off, looked in the mirror, and ordered him to look at his face via the mirror.

- You want my dangerous toxic Dick to fuck you boy?
- Yes please, Sir
- You want my poz cum sprayed deep inside your guts boy?
- Yes please, Sir ... Please take away my sweet neg innocence Sir
- Then fucking take it, you fucking nasTy fuck pig!

I continue to lay in the bath, my belly happily full of piss, and watched my former Master plunge his super toxic Dick in deep, and hard, and watched on as the neg twink took a right rough pounding! After several minutes Pete tensed, grunted, and spewed his highly charged fuck poison, as their gazes remained locked. Having unloaded in two neg twinks in one day, he set about drawing up a syringe full of his potent DNA. He located a vein, and placed the needle in position.

- You want this boy?
- Yes Sir
- Once this goes in, I will OWN you forever. You will forever OBEY me. And you will always refer to me as MASTER. And it goes without saying, you will also convert to poz immediately. You want it boy?
- Fuck YEAH Sir. Poz me. Make me yours. Control me for eternity.

He spat in the twinks face. Then, plunged in his virulent DNA. Once in, he stood up, his toxic Dick still rock solid, and began to fuck the twink once again.

- Fuck Yeah. My beautiful new poz pig has a sweet tight cunT. 
- Thank you for poZZing me Master. I am now your loyal obedient servant! Oh God, I want to be Fucked all night!
- Don't worry boy, you WILL.

The Demonic Whispers stopped, and Hard Techno started to be blasted into this amazing Dungeon.The Basement door opened, and my Master walked in, followed by a stream of highly charged toxic poz fuckers! There were many sexy guys, naked, in Leather, in Rubber. And a range of physiques; Slim, muscle Men, Bears, very Skinny, and everything in between. My Master spoke;

- Let the P☣️z Party begin! ☣️

• Like 17
  • Upvote 11

Guest takingdeepanal
2 minutes ago, DaddysHand said:

He went and put on one of the many Gas Masks littered around the place. And then put on a black cloak which completely covered his thin pale wasted body. Unless his hands came out from underneath the cloak, all you could see from his entire body, was his Dark eyes through his Gas Mask. I thought he looked hot, but to someone else it might be a scary menacing look.☣️☣️

NOTHING scares me, Daddy - buT I'd love you to try to scare me.  ? ? ?