Lost in the Dark

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators

Moderator's Note: I made the font a more visible color. Remember when you cut/paste a story from a different app, always choose the "plain text" or "remove formatting" option. Not doing that is what makes the color turn out dim.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, drscorpio said:

Moderator's Note: I made the font a more visible color. Remember when you cut/paste a story from a different app, always choose the "plain text" or "remove formatting" option. Not doing that is what makes the color turn out dim.  

Thanks very much for the assist.  It’s been a while since the first part, I copied it across from an I-pad.  Once pasted it was locked and the other parts just kinda followed suit.  I’ll try to be more observant for future formatting.?

• 2 months later...

Love the many facets that come together in this story-a young man coming to grips with his sexuality in a dark restroom and his initiation at the hands of older more experienced tops.Feeling his excitement at his body openning up to cock for the first time and his elation at that first cumload inside him as his to ejaculates.His introduction to poppers...bareback sex with strangers and his acceptance of poz cum all on his first romp!Bravo!:)

• Like 1

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...