Lube Suggestions

blkoraltm

Can anyone make a suggestion for the best lube; for this eternally dry bottom.  In the heat of the moment; I think I'm good but after a few days I come to realize that at one point I didn't have enough lube to ensure that I am not suffering still days later.

Water based dries out, silicon is a pain to clean up (and is horrible for bottoms that do ass-to-mouth). I like oil based lubes. I forget the different names (I think Grunt Grease and Pig Butter are two brands?), if it looks sorta like Crisco and has that oily feel, you're good. Doesn't dry out, cleans up with soapy water, atm-bottom friendly, and has the bonus of being incompatible with condoms (I've had tops go bare when I told them we couldn't use condoms with the lube I have, so it was either fuck bareback or don't fuck).

23 hours ago, nastynewbie31 said:

Raunchycumslut,

I have a few follow up questions...

Can you explain what effect silicon vs oil lube has on atm?

Water based drying out is not a problem if you're proactive about reapplying, right?

-nn

Silicon is just such a pain to try to clean up; externally it takes forever to clean off, internally I pretty much have to wait for my body to expel it. I know lubes are made to be non-toxic, but if it goes in my mouth, it's gonna work its way through my digestive system, and I don't want my insides coated with silicon for God-knows how long. Granted, I'm not sure the human body is adept at breaking down the various oil-based lubes, but I've never had trouble getting oil-based lubes out of my mouth so I'm not worried about them lingering in my system. Also, I've never had oil (or water) based lube coat my throat the way silicon has; I couldn't cough or dislodge the silicon lube the way I could other types. Maybe other men have different experiences, but my experiences with silicon have been mostly negative.

My issue with water based lube isn't just that it dries out, it's what happens when it dries out. It's not as simple as having spit dry out, "Oh I just need to add more". When the water dries out of the lube, what remains is this awful gunk, it's like getting fucked by a glue-covered dick. If you add spit or some water back into the mix, I guess it's okay, but keep adding more lube and it dries out and becomes a bigger and bigger glob of glue. Also, if I'm getting fucked by multiple tops or having a marathon with one top, I want to get opened up/lubed up early on, and know my ass will stay lubed/opened for the evening. I don't like having to reapply lube (or add spit) all the time, and I hate being in the middle of a good fuck and feeling my insides getting pulled/torn up because the lube is drying out.

Additionally, water based lubes are never as slick, never as lubricating as other types. The only time I would say "go for it" with water-based lube is if you're going to be getting piss-fucked; then apply a ton of it and pig out.

• Upvote 1

It mightn’t hurt to give coconut oil a try. It’s inexpensive, odorless and tasteless varieties are available, it remains solid at room temperature but liquefies at body temperature, and is as slick as any water-based. Plus, it’s organic. It does need reapplication, but at $5 for a 14oz tub, it’s affordable.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

On 10/18/2018 at 2:14 PM, raunchycumslut said:

Water based dries out, silicon is a pain to clean up (and is horrible for bottoms that do ass-to-mouth). I like oil based lubes. I forget the different names (I think Grunt Grease and Pig Butter are two brands?), if it looks sorta like Crisco and has that oily feel, you're good. Doesn't dry out, cleans up with soapy water, atm-bottom friendly, and has the bonus of being incompatible with condoms (I've had tops go bare when I told them we couldn't use condoms with the lube I have, so it was either fuck bareback or don't fuck).

While I agree with the rationale, I personally use water based, since it's easier to clean up and I still use sex toys from time to time, making it easier for me me to play with myself.