a hole is a cunt

constructionguy

• 2 weeks later...

? 

This conversation again. It's been discussed heaps of times. Basically 33% of us like it, 33% of us don't like it, 33% of us are indifferent. 

Personally I don't like it. I'm a gay man and I don't see the need to refer to female genitals during gay sex.  It's not sexy. But that's just me. I'm not gonna have a hissy fit if you do it.  It's just one of many turn offs that you brush up with when you're a raging slut. ;) 

• Haha 1

This topic has been explored several times, but it seems each time I read the comments there are new perapectives which really help me dial in to how I feel about the topic myself. Here goes my take.

When I top, I like the mind-fuck aspect of calling the bottoms hole a pussy. I enjoy the forced submission that it tends to illicit from them. Making them say "Please, fuck my pussy!" conveys to me that they have relinquished all vestiges of maculity over to me. In essense, I have claimed their masculinity and made it mine. If they have a problem with it, I'll back off and call it their fuckhole.

When I get fucked, if the top is aggressive and dominant, I will automatically express my submission to him by referring to my hole as a pussy. But this is a rarity - as there are so few truly aggressive tops that take what they want how they want when they want with no limits. (If this is you - HMU)

So I mostly just call it or my cunt or my fuckhole with most tops as it (to ConstructionGuys point) conveys the utility of the hole while still retaining innate maculinity.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

If a man fucks it, it's cunt. Penises only work one way. The orgasmic mechanism is the same whether the cunt is a throat or vagina or rectum.

"Pussy" means "soft", which is why it has traditionally referred to both cats and vaginas. It's definitely a more feminine term, so it's useful when penetration starts for putting the faggot in his place (female and subordinate) and reinforcing the power of the male. "Cunt" is a much harsher word that is appropriate to the more violent phases of copulation, when the man is vigorously thrusting to glory, stretching the anus and bruising the rectum in the process. Once it's seeded, gaping, and sore, it's just a used cunt.

Of course, vaginas do a much better job on the whole, but most faggots can't seem to comprehend what a compliment it is to have their fuck holes associated with the real female passage.

• Upvote 3