Virgin gets a load up his ass from a stranger

rawTOP

• Administrators

I was feeling good walking along the road after a few beers when I felt the need to piss close by was a notorious gay toilet located in the park. As I entered I found myself starting to shake with the need to piss and nervous apprehension, the place was dim in the early evening light and there were 3 guys "pissing in the urinal area" I entered one of the 3 vacant stalls and got my cock out and started to piss.

As I shook myself dry then wiped the head I heard gasps coming from the next stall I instantly new that the noises were fucking sounds my cock was instantly hard in my pants as I left the stall. As I passed the stall I saw a coloured guy with a big cock pushing his long thick cock in and out of a slim asian guys mouth It broke my stride and the black chap waved me over. I hestitated then approached my knee's shaking and my cock very hard, the black guy Rafe opened my pants and started to rub my cock, I gasped as he squeezed my balls he then rubbed my precum over the head,

he said don't worry about Po - he'll suck your cock next. Rafe then pulled about 9 inches of cock out of Po's mouth and pointed my cock in his direction he took it straight to the back of his throat without missing a movement. The sensation made me go weak at the knee's then I felt Rafe move behind me and pull my trousers to my ankles, running his hands over the cheeks of my arse he parted them, I had never felt this way before and started to groan with sheer pleasure as he parted my cheeks and began to lick my virgin hole. When he pushed his tongue into me I came blasting wads of thick cum down Po's throat he sucked me hard taking it all.

Suddenly I felt something stretching my arse and I cried out as Rafe pushed a good six inches of hard cock into me taking my virginity, he kept pushing overcoming my holes resistance as all of his cock entered me Po pulled my head down and pushed a small cock into my mouth and said suck it. Within seconds of Po entering my mouth he came in short sharp bursts I received my first load of spunk as he held my head and fucked my face. Rafe was fucking me hard grunting somthing about fucking my white virgin arse when he came as I felt the blasts of spunk in my hole I came again without touching myself.

I hurriedly pulled up my trousers and as I left both guys were smiling at one another. I felt embarrassed on the way home thinking it all down to booze and then I felt Rafes spunk dribbling out of me and down my legs and I new then that I would be paying more visits to the dodgy toilet in the park.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 3
  • Thanks 1

• 14 years later...