This was salvaged from Bugshare.net, the 'Strictly Stories' section.

This is a fantasy, it hasn’t happened…..Yet.

It was a lively night in town, with lots of good looking big furry men in for the weekend. I’m a fairly shy individual around new people and find it difficult to engage, so in turn I get little action. On this night I decided to enjoy myself, let loose and drink copious amounts of beer. After some time I was probably getting a bit flirtatious, only to spot a handsome Daddy Bear, dressed in leather, sporting yellow and hunter green hankies in his left back pocket. I watched him drink his beer and I was imagining drinking HIS fresh from the tap, at least inwardly, if not outwardly smiling at the prospects of his beer piss.

In any event, apparently I was none too discrete in staring at him, because he glanced over at me with a look that was almost agitated, but still he motioned for me to come over to him.

"What is it you want, boy?" he grunted.

"Well, I was looking across the bar and I saw you and found you hot, and...," but before I could finish an apparently unending sentence, Daddy took my jaw in his grasp and repeated his question.

"What is it you want, boy?"

"Well, I saw your yellow and green hankies and...."  Again I failed to satisfy him because again Daddy silenced me, this time covering my yapping mouth with his leather-gloved hand, but this time his question was thoughtfully more succinct.

"So, you are a piss loving Daddy's boy?"

At this point Daddy removed his hand from my mouth and lifted my head up so I had no choice but to gaze into his black eyes.

"Yes, sir," I replied.  I was learning.

With that he drew my head firmly against his chest and whispered "You don’t have to address me as 'Sir', boy.  I know you want to call me Daddy, and by the way, Daddy needs a boy like you."  Then continuing, but now in an even quieter whisper "You like to get fucked bareback, don't you, boy?”

"Yes, Daddy," I responded, my reply quiet yet with an excited squeal.

"Good.  That’s the way Daddy likes to fuck.  Oh, and tell me one more thing.  Are you poz or neg?"

"I’m neg, Daddy."

“Daddy is poz, boy.  Do you still want to be Daddy's boy?"

Apparently the beer had gone to my head because, without missing a beat I replied "Yes, absolutely yes, Daddy."

Then, pulling me even more tightly against his chest, Daddy whispered "Oh, just in case you want to know, Daddy wants to poz you, boy, and make you mine.  I wanna make you my poz son.”  With that, Daddy brushed his 'stache across my lips, and then added "You’re such a shy boy and you really want to be Daddy’s piglet, don’t you, boy?  You want Daddy to show you how to be a good pig boy.  You want to be bred by your Daddy and become Daddy’s very own poz boy.  Tell Daddy.  You want all that, don’t you boy?”

"Yes, Daddy," I replied, thinking to myself 'More than anything I want to serve and please Daddy, and for the rest of my life be Daddy's poz son'.

Apparently, however, my simple affirmation was enough for Daddy as he replied "Gooooood boy.  Come to the bathroom with Daddy."

Taking me by the hand, Daddy led me to the restoom, where there were no urinals, only a piss trough.  Daddy was no novice to the situation, however.  He pushed me to my knees, pulled his fat, uncut dick out of his trousers, a smile hovering on his lips, and commanded "Drink all of Daddy's beer piss."

A few guys watched on as I drank it all down another bear approached and asked DADDY if he could use DADDY’s urinal…

Man at urinal : Can I use your urinal?

Daddy: Fuck yeah.. go ahead.. I’m teaching my boy how to be a good pig.. DADDY looked down at me) “drink every drop of the strangers piss.. and get used to it boy.. DADDY’s gonna make you do this a lot.”

After I finished the mans piss the only toilet behind a closed door opened up and DADDY grabbed it as two men made their way out..

Daddy: Get your butt in there

boy: (I quickly complied. He closed the door behind us… I was faced to the toilet.. there was a mirror over it and I could see his handsome intent face looking back at me in the reflection)

Daddy: “DADDY’s got rules about fucking his neg boy raw,

One, you have to ask for DADDY’s POZ cum..

Two, you have to obey me, no talking back,

Three, once my POZ seed enters you, you become mine for life and you’ll be with me and obey me till you die..

You may always call me DADDY but this is a time when Sir is appropriate, understood pig?

boy: Yes Sir.

Daddy: Good boy.. now .. what do you want?

boy: I want DADDY to fuck me .

Daddy: and what else do you want?

boy: I want DADDY’s POZ cum..

Daddy: and what will that make you?

boy: DADDY’s POZ pig boy.

Daddy: Fuck yeah boy… (HE spits on his dick and thrust his cock into me which hurts like hell.. but soon I was in fucking pig heaven.) “You like DADDY’s POZ cock in you boy?

boy: Yes DADDY I love DADDY’s big POZ cock in me. Make me yours DADDY, make me your son.. your POZ son.

Daddy: Yeah son, I’m the reason for your life and death from here on out.

boy: OOOOOOh fuck yeaaaah.. own me DADDY, my life is yours.

Daddy: Oh yeah son, you got that right my submissive little bitch, sweet, smart and stupid at the same time.. just what I like , I’m gonna love taking advantage of you, cherishing you and twisting you. .. oh fuck yeah.. are you DADDY’s stupid boy?

boy: oh Yeaaahhh DADDY. POZ my stupid ass.. give me your knowledge and pain. Show me your POZ life. Make me your poz pig boy.

Daddy: Fuck yeah stupid pig, DADDY’s getting close .. gonna give you my love and pain boy…. Fucking ask me to kill you with my cock boy… don’t argue bitch boy just fucking do it. .

boy: oh fuck yeah DADDY, kill me with your cock. Yeah..kill me with your cock Daddy I want DADDY’s POZ cum..

Daddy: ahhhhhhh fuck I’m shooting my death seed in you boy Ahhhhhhhhgg, take that aids seed whore boy.. fuck.. you’re my POZ boy son.. my sick fucking POZ boy. .. fuck yeah take care of those Aids babies Daddy’s pumping you full pusssy boy… your pregnant with your Daddy boy.. shoot that neg cum out of your boy cock. Your mine now.

boy: (head spinning from the bonding that just happened ( ahhhhh Daddy.. I’m yours, I’m yours Daddy. Thank you Daddy. Thank you for your poz cum Daddy aahhhhhhhgg ahhhhg)

Daddy takes me home and never lets me go.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 5
  • Downvote 1

• 3 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...