First night of cock

I have dreamed of going to any bathhouse since I was old enough to masturbate. I have looked all over the internet since I was eleven and first started to masturbate and have fantasized about what would happen to me when I go there. I am barely legal now and the opportunity has been presented to me. I have a fake ID now that says I'm 21 and my parents felt I was old enough to be by myself for the weekend so now I am ready to finally take the plunge and go to the one bathhouse that I have read was the best one online from all the reviews of their site. I packed up all I thought I would need for the night and got into my car and drove the hour away from my house till I was met with an Iron gate at the entrance to the bathhouse.

I grabbed my bag and made my way to the front door of what looked like a huge house that stood three stories tall. I walked in the door shaking with both fear and excitement with what was about to happen. I was met by the man at the window. He asked me if this was my first time here and when I said yes he told me I was lucky that the cover and locker fee was waived tonight for new comers. He asked to see my ID and when he looked at it closely he handed it back to me and pushed the membership form at me and had me fill it out. 

Once everything was done he handed me a towel, key and a small brown bottle and when I looked confused he told me that they were poppers and when I was having fun to hold the bottle under my nose and breathe in deeply. 

I thanked him and ,made my way to the locker room to put away my clothes and began my journey into the new world. I put the key around my wrist and the brown bottle in my sock after breaking the seal I put it in my sock and started to explore. I started on the ground floor and saw other guys walking around either naked or wearing tight underwear.

I dove deeper into the building and started to go up there stairs to the second floor. I started to hear all sorts of sounds from various rooms of many guys having all sorts of fun and it was making me horned up and super excited. I got allot of looks from guys walking around and got groped and pinched by many of them. I walked by a set of plastic door strips which looked like it led into a pitch black room and there was a symbol of a scorpion above the door. I didn't understand what that meant so I passed it for now. I kept walking and saw a few doors open and looked in and saw some twink being pounded into the bed hard by a rough looking guy. I stopped for a few moments and started to tug on my cock under my towel. I was jealous of the twink and hearing the sounds he made started to make me moan from it.

The top heard me and turned his head in my direction and I felt a shock run through my body straight to my cock. The top smiled at me and without missing a beat he mouthed to me "i'll find you for this later." I could feel myself turn bright red and started to scurry on off. I went to the top floor which turned out to be a pretty cool club. The music that was playing through the building was going on up here and I saw through all the lights that there was so much sex going on. Every corner of the club there were orgies and other various fuckings going on and I knew this was going to be a great night. 

I walked over to an empty couch that I found and decided that this was going to start now. I grabbed the bottle of lube I had and applied a good amount to my hole then remembered the bottle in my sock I grabbed it and then positioned myself on my hands and knees ready to make my fantasy a reality. I took the bottle to my nose and inhaled just like the guy at the front told me and I completely felt myself swimming. I swayed around on the couch unknowing I was being watched and by the time I steadied myself on the couch I wasn't aware that my ass was being stretched and that there was a giant cock being shoved into my ass. 

I screamed both in surprise and in pain as this massive intruder worked its way up my tight ass. I tried to push back but  my intruder held me down onto the couch to keep me in place. The intruder growled at me and just told me to hit the bottle again and enjoy this. I grabbed the bottle again and took another hit off of it and sure enough my body relaxed more to make it easier for the onslaught. I started to moan more in pleasure remembering that this is what I truly wanted and went with it. I moaned more and more from the pleasure and this man pounded me more freely. As he went to town on my ass the sounds made me a center of attention and drew more guys around me. 

I felt this man's cock get bigger and bigger and I knew what that meant and I was ready to get my first load of the night in hopes more would follow. With one more loud growl this man slammed into me hard and I could feel was a powerful six shots of cum being unloaded into my ass. I felt my balls tighten as well and splattered my load onto the couch and it felt like one of the biggest loads I've ever had. When the mans cock slid out with a pop from my ass I smiled and turned around to see the man responsible for popping my cherry  and saw it was the man I saw in the room from earlier. 

He looked at me and smiled like he did before and brought his lips to my ear and whispered "I told you i'd find you." I was happy to see such a hot stud all sweaty from our fucking. What I saw and was a bit confused about was the scorpion tattoo I saw on his cock but I decided to wait and think more on it later on because my mind was more on the moment and waited for the next cock to fuck me. 

• Like 36
  • Upvote 11
  • Thanks 2
  • Downvote 1