Corona Virus

Guest ff-whole

The question is for me: will anyone avoid random sex especially saunas, cruising bars, boom stores, etc. even 1:1 hook ups? 
I was yesterday in Sauna and cruising bar, and totally strangers kissed, sucked and fucked each other as it’s usual. Not only the crowd itself but the sexual activity can help for the virus. 
Except if these places will be closed or a quarantine will be established we won’t avoid sex. Me definitely won’t. 
I think, that if you live with serious illness or weak immune system or if you live with a person (bf, relatives) is under these circumstances, in that case you must be conscious, careful and abstinent. 

Guest CuriousDallas

I’m kind of sick of hearing about it and it seems everyone’s losing their shit over it. I was down to go to Spa Catle, the Korean Spa this Friday with a small group of buds like we often do and they looked at me as if I’d lost my mind as Asian people go there and work there and that’s like begging to get Coronavirus. I went solo and had an OK time but it was slow like it sometimes is. South by Southwest in Austin got cancelled, which sucks as it liked to go to it as it was great for anon hookups. Texas Bear Roundup is still set to happen but I wonder if it too won’t be cancelled or postponed. But I’m not worried about Coronavirus but maybe I should be. I’m now kind of wondering if that nasty virus I was dealing with in November/December actually was the Coronavirus as the symptoms seem almost identical. I suppose it’s possible. I haven’t been to Club Dallas lately so can’t speak to the crowds there but it’s just as busy as ever at the ABS I go to and the Mexican market where I cruise the bathrooms. If people are staying home out of fear I haven’t seen it.

Yesterday I went to the Sauna and after it to Coxx, the cruising bar. It was a real crawd. Although in Budapest only 4 cases are detected (2 more in country), and all of them were either in Iran (univ. students) or North-Italy or live or contacted personally with these people, the risk is obviously even bigger if you have sex. 
But exactly because of this kind of risk maybe unusual avoiding saunas, etc. If you want to be hundred percent in safe you should avoid sex. Nobody can be sure if the guy who he hooked up is carrying corona virus or not. 
However, if you’re endangered person or live with one of them you must take care of the safety. 

Guest ff-whole

Went to the sauna in Amsterdam yesterday... for a Saturday you might say it was a bit of a smaller crowd...
I'm over 60 and I take care of myself. Fresh Orange Juice and Vitamin D3 because I normally get a lot of sun but not here... Semi vegetarian.
Had some beautiful loads and twice a real monster dick [beer can size] that filled me up and stretched me wide...
I'm a traveling nomad and have no home to go to, so when I get sick, I'll be in a bit of a jam, but worrying is useless.

Frustrated as I was to have been flown to Tokyo to speak at a symposium that got cancelled a few days before I was due to go. I was looking forward to several visits to‘24 Kaikan’ sauna in Shinjuku, which is one of the sexiest bathhouses I know with a lot of dormitory group sex, and was also already arranging BBRT hookups. A fear of coronavirus was the reason for the cancellation.

I would expect as it looks to be the case already they will close these places but by that time it would be way too late anyway he whole response has been very poor and a lot of the attitude towards it I have seen first hand is in west they seem to think this is a 3rd world country virus they can deal with it easily.

The other thing is people forget the flu is not great based on current stats it's not same as Corv-19 death count wise but still people will do these actives and not even bother to wash hands, cover faces when sneezing, coughing so I think this is also seen as just another ones of those which will be around every year get a shot if you are in set groups.

Their are lot of groups that want this to spread a lot of money to be made out of it and it also helps out reducing population especially the people that are classed as burden ones.

Not at all got bred 15 times between Friday night and Sunday night and it didn't enter my head once. I can't stay away from cock even if I tried - so if more bottoms gey picky and spooked maybe the more cock for me.

• Moderators

If you want lots of background on Coronavirus in general and the new Corvid-19, I would recommend this episode of the podcast "This Podcast Will Kill You."
[think before following links] http://thispodcastwillkillyou.com/2020/02/04/episode-43-m-m-m-my-coronaviruses/
One of the big takeaways - you are far more likely to contract this years flu than the new Coronavirus. Your chance of dying of flu if you do contract it is 5 to 6 times as high. 

• Thanks 1

• Moderators
15 hours ago, CuriousDallas said:

Texas Bear Roundup is still set to happen but I wonder if it too won’t be cancelled or postponed. 

We (people registered for TBRU) got an email tonight. They are not planning to cancel the event. They encouraged everyone to wash and sanitize their hands often, and to let housekeeping clean their room every day. They will be wiping down the common areas and event areas regularly throughout the event. 

What did in SXSW in Austin was the pull-out of corporate sponsors (no good comes from pulling out). 

• Like 2

Guest CuriousDallas
15 hours ago, BiAggieGuy said:

One trip for work got canceled and I'll probably just hold off on any personal trips for right now and skip this month's CumUnion in Houston.

How are the CumUnions in Houston? I love how sleazy and slutty the guys in Houston are and I’m guessing the CumUnion there must be really good?

There are so many contradictory things being said and written, it's hard to know what to believe. Last weekend, not this past one, but the one before, I was at Slammer in LA, each time someone came close to me to try to kiss me my mind was like "CORONA!!!!" So this past weekend I did not go and I will wait and see what happens. I take my flu shot each year, so have never really worried before. Some of you here are saying it is going to kill millions, others are saying the flu is worse, one is saying that he works with people who have it and healthy people are dying from it, others say only the elderly or people with underlying conditions will die from it. It's all too confusing. This evening I had a home made hand sanitizer wiht me at the gym spraying every bloody machine I went on, I thought I was going to get totally high or kill myself from the alcohol fumes, lol

Probably the biggest thing we need to keep in mind in the US is this: numbers. Because a major part of the CDC was defunded the leader of the pandemic team was dismantled, the US is woefully behind almost all other nations in testing for the COVID-19 Coronavirus. We simply do not have the infrastructure to ramp up infection testing as other nations have/do. The US has the lowest testing rate of all industrialized—and some 3rd world—nations, for this pandemic. This means that we cannot get lulled into believing the relatively low numbers of infections being reported. If we had the ability to test as we should be, the reported numbers would be significantly higher. Listen how Trump talked about the cruise ship languishing off SF. He talked about how he didn’t want the passengers to disembark and his biggest reason was that—once they hit land—we’d have to count those that test positive for COVID-19 and it would greatly increase the official numbers. So...Americans: just assume the actual number of infected people in the US is significantly higher than what’s being reported. Act accordingly. While Trump is busy concocting tax breaks, suspension of tax withholding and all kinds of other BS, the plain truth of the matter is this: the numbers of Americans infected will increase exponentially in the weeks/months to come. Something like doubling every 6 days. Whether infections are reported correctly or not is not important. We just need to accept that we are not being told the truth and we need to therefore act accordingly and protect ourselves and our families.