Corona Virus

Guest ff-whole

7 hours ago, Princealbert69 said:

I think you're right about young people becoming a barrier to transmission. And you're right. Behavioural fatigue is inevitable--this can't last long. I think the government should ask for young volunteers to be infected, and pay for them to stay quarantined at monitored facilities. We should work toward getting as many young people immune as possible over the course of the next few months-so that they're no longer a threat to the elderly and we can start to build heard immunity. Then people wouldn't be so afraid and business could pick up again. 

Good luck getting anyone to embrace a "bold" solution. Anyone in tha gubbamint anyway....buncha completely uncreative, stuck-in-their-ways bureaucrats.

• Moderators

This is how things are going in Louisiana.

All education (K-12 and University) has been moved to online modes. No face-to-face classes are being held. Currently, professors can still come to their offices to use the resources available there, but I think that all universities will be completely shut down within a week. 
All restaurants, bars, and movie theaters are closed. Restaurants can still do take out or delivery. 
All gatherings of more than 50 have been canceled for at least a month. 

If things don't dramatically improve, I expect we will be formally asked to stay in our homes except for essential travel (medical, groceries, ...) within a few days. 

On the sex front, TBRU in Dallas was shut down last weekend. I was supposed to be bottoming in a who-can-take-the-most-loads gangbang contest with 11 other bottoms Saturday night. I think it is safe to say I missed out on some cum. 

Guest BiggerJigger

I don’t know about anyone else, but I am really pissed off at the Chinese and how they tried hiding this virus in the beginning. All these deaths are on them.  BTW, I have no ill feelings toward the Chinese people or American-Chinese, just the Chinese government 

Everything going into lockdown in the UK. Its all happened so fast. Only a week ago I  was being fucked by all and sundry in the sauna, not now tho, closed indefinitely. 

I usually get most of my sex there, about once a week and fucked by a half dozen or so, so yes, my sex life is affected by all this. Not that I'm in much of a mood for it, watching the news putting a damper on the hormones.

When all this is over, I'll be off to Berlin for a sleazy weekend, that is if there is any airlines left in business to take me.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Barebackpiggy said:

When all this is over, I'll be off to Berlin for a sleazy weekend, that is if there is any airlines left in business to take me.

I’ll come with you @Barebackpiggy!  We can always take a bus or a train, or even drive... maybe go via Antwerp or Amsterdam and turn it into a sleazy cross-European cock-fueled road trip!

My worry is that when all of this is over, many of our cherished bars, clubs and saunas won’t reopen at all.  It seems like a lot of them were on the brink anyway, and this will just push them over the edge 🙁

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

I worry that many of our sex venues which have struggled in the app age in recent years may not reopen. My city had 5 gay saunas 15 years ago and is down to two and the cruise club I use was not nearly as crowded in the last couple of years as it used to be.  While they might survive a black and white closure for, say, 6 weeks, I suspect there will be no ‘all clear’ signal to reopen and it will be murky for both businesses and clientele. I know that while I might be happy to attend the grand reopening of a gay bathhouse many will hold back, my own partner has been complaining about my fucking around and he worries I’ll infect him (I should say that there has been no reported community infection in my city as I write this so I think he’s being extra careful). I had planned to be responsible this Saturday and instead of going to a cruise club to have a one on one hookup and had arranged to meet a visiting fuckbuddy  I hadn’t seen for 7 months at his hotel tomorrow and had big plans for being fucked by him - only to receive a message this morning that he’s had to fly back to his country as the borders were closing. I suspect it’ll be only jerking off for me for months to come.

My company has restricted travel and so I'm working from home.  I usually go anon ass up face down with blindfold on in hotels and get a lot of action.  

Was hoping to go to Horsemarket in DC in June at the DC Eagle, but that will probably be cancelled.

Edited by Brianbttm

It will be interesting to see what trends develop as everyone gets bored at home. Will there be an increase in dildo, condom, and lube sales?  Will there be a "baby bump" early next year? Will online chat and video services spike? Will STI infection rates fall? 

Guest bbasslover79

I usually hookup with visitors/tourists here in Vegas, but since this week town is dead. So I'm just hoping it won't be too long.