Bottoms - how do you feel about sustained fucking?

backdoorjimmy

How long do you want a top to last when you're getting laid?  

266 members have voted

1. 1. Bottoms, how long does it take to leave you satisfied?

• It doesn't matter, I just want the load
    • 1-5 minutes
    • 5-10 minutes
    • 10-15 minutes
    • 15-30 minutes
    • 30-60 minutes
    • Over an hour, please

Guest Phillyphucker25
45 minutes ago, Midazed said:

When a top want's my hole, it's the best feeling in the world. Why would a self respecting bottom want that over with quickly? I'm grateful and will happily keep him inside me as long as he is able and willing. I'll get a wheelchair after if need be. lol

thumbnail_image0.jpg

I would love to fuck you into a wheelchair

Guest Gonegurl
22 hours ago, Phillyphucker25 said:

I would love to fuck you into a wheelchair

Sweeter words were never said. I'd gladly let you wreck my ass anytime, and thank you for the privilege. 

On 3/25/2020 at 2:05 PM, LittleCumSewer said:

I prefer guys fuck me hard and dump their load in me fairly quickly so the next guy can get in my ass. the more loads the better for a whore like me. faster loads mean more loads in a gangbang or bathhouse situation

I agree the same for me.  Cum and go, next!

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

Was fucked end of last year by a man for 95 minutes. He obviously had the blue pill or two he so fing hard and straight as a ruler. He just  kept fucking and fucking it was so painful. At one stage i was in tears. But i am one who enjoys that. After he finished. I had a 3 hr drive in front of me. Bloody sore and uncomfortable.  I have not seen him since. He is really keen when lock down finishs but he scares me.

But its all i can think about.

Normally i like 30 min passionate lots of positions and verball.

• Like 1

On 3/25/2020 at 2:05 PM, LittleCumSewer said:

I prefer guys fuck me hard and dump their load in me fairly quickly so the next guy can get in my ass. the more loads the better for a whore like me. faster loads mean more loads in a gangbang or bathhouse situation

I prefer you stay the fuck in my bed, if men want to fuck you, you do it in my garage, in his car, or in my backyard. I don't let strangers play with my toys inside my kingdom.

• Thanks 1

On 3/25/2020 at 6:05 PM, LittleCumSewer said:

For me, the longer the better. BUT I agree with your thoughts too. The way to get around this is to be shared around by a bunch of tops who can cum multiple times and keep coming back for more.

That’s the theory. It does occasionally happen me like that!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I voted for 15-30 minutes but really it is a range. Normally I have sex at the baths. Typically I will stay 3 to 5 hours and typically get 5 - 15 cocks and 2- 7  loads.

Normally this includes some short fucks of just a few minutes, a bunch of mid length 15 - 30 minute fucks and either a couple of 40 minute fucks or one fuck over an hour.

Ideally I get as many loads as possible. I love the shirt fuck where the guy just wants to dump as quickly as possible, especially if it is a bunch in a row.  The extra long fuck can go on too long if he is holding back in his load. This is pretty common at the baths, since they have choices.

I am finding that with hookups at guys places I just enjoy what's on the menu whether it's long or short.

• Like 1

The longer the better especially if he cums more than once, I love it when my hole is gaping and sloppy!!

I don't mind if they cum fast either, leaves more time for more dicks.  As long as I get the cum, I'm happy.

• Like 1

On 4/25/2020 at 7:28 PM, PowerTopper said:

I prefer you stay the fuck in my bed, if men want to fuck you, you do it in my garage, in his car, or in my backyard. I don't let strangers play with my toys inside my kingdom.

yes sir. as you well know I don't care where guys fuck me. that's why I take loads in parks, alleys, behind a filthy trash dumpster, cars and public restrooms all the time. I even had couple guys piss on me then fuck me IN a dumpster full of trash. I have taken a lot of loads bent over against the dumpster in this picture.

dumpsterbaby3.jpg

On 3/25/2020 at 7:01 PM, Faggotuser said:

No that is not what I am saying. There is a difference between bottoms and cumdumps. Bottoms are just regular gay men that like to get fucked up the ass. Cumdumps on the other hand are the sluttiest, most submissive pussyboys around . The kind of faggot that was born to service men, suck cocks, get fucked and take loads. Those are the faggots that have no say in who fucks it, where, when or how many men fuck it or how dirty and rough men want to use it. Most cumdumps eventually accept what they are and are happier knowing they are nameless whores for men to dump loads into. For a cumdump looks, age, race, height, weight, cocksize, how good or long guys fuck them, status or preference shouldn't ever matter. All that should matter is getting loads dumped in their body. As a human fleshlight it is up to men to decide how long to fuck them. Personally l hate it when tops use a community cumdump too long because they exist to be passed around.

i think that was a great question covering my situation a lot.. but what does younger femboi trans sissies match for?

i dont see me as a fucktoy only.. see me as a trans who later on want relationship with either one or serve groups or atleast be someones slave or servant if they not need relation ..

i dont see me as cumdump only .. most i meet do but they only think so from rumors and reputation i gotten... it aint very good and sidelined from truth.. they think im only need to be used shared and then use more if im already there in use.. never ask if its good for me and most dont need to stop as often as the bottom.. thats why next is allowed to fuck so i dont get rude and discriminate any who need me in those momements

I don’t know how I have managed not to reply to this topic yet. An hour or more, by all means, and here’s my rationale:

The Top’s pleasure is my brass ring. Every moment a Top spends inside me is another opportunity to apply such assets, experience and skill as I have to make his experience one that stands out in his memory, bringing pleasure even long after it’s over. One might argue with some validity that success is defined in terms of one’s ability to help a Top to reach the apex of his pleasure - his orgasm - and that is indeed the sine qua non of my efforts.

But I also know that every single thrust of his cock sends waves of exquisite pleasure through his body, a sea of sensation that deepens as it goes, and some essentially let go and allow themselves to swim in it. To give a Top that prolonged pleasure in addition to cumming deep inside me at the end, is to my mind the best work I can do, especially since I seem to have been born with an ass that promotes that kind of use, and can easily take it.

If, of course, that’s what the Top wants. That’s always the determining factor.

as long as I am well lubed in an intimate situation I like it to go long.  My best friend could stay erect after cumming and could continue for a very long time 30-45 minutes.  I haven't been taken my several at a time but I think there I would like shorter times like cum in 3 to 4 minutes then another go in me and on and on.

• Like 1

On 3/25/2020 at 1:01 PM, Faggotuser said:

No that is not what I am saying. There is a difference between bottoms and cumdumps. Bottoms are just regular gay men that like to get fucked up the ass. Cumdumps on the other hand are the sluttiest, most submissive pussyboys around . The kind of faggot that was born to service men, suck cocks, get fucked and take loads. Those are the faggots that have no say in who fucks it, where, when or how many men fuck it or how dirty and rough men want to use it. Most cumdumps eventually accept what they are and are happier knowing they are nameless whores for men to dump loads into. For a cumdump looks, age, race, height, weight, cocksize, how good or long guys fuck them, status or preference shouldn't ever matter. All that should matter is getting loads dumped in their body. As a human fleshlight it is up to men to decide how long to fuck them. Personally l hate it when tops use a community cumdump too long because they exist to be passed around.

Faggotuser’s post here is a good example of a type of comment from certain Tops that leaves me troubled. As it describes me, his distinction between bottoms and cumdumps is spot-on. Had I any doubt in my mind whether I was actually a cumdump, his definition resolves it. I am.

The part that’s troubling is where is says, “Most cumdumps eventually accept what they are and are happier knowing they are nameless whores for men to dump loads into.” I can only speak for myself, but... he’s right about me. I’m much, much happier like this.

What’s troubling about it is that I may be a human Fleshlight, but that’s not all that I am. When I’m a sexual utility - which in theory could be at any moment of any day - I’m the nameless thing Faggotuser describes. When I’m not, I hold multiple degrees, fathered children (now grown) and had a career in public service for 30 years. The two identities within me are not in conflict. But I fear that many Tops, like Faggotuser, see only the utility and dismiss the rest.

Why would I care? Because Faggotuser is among the kinds of Tops I love serving the most, even if (and perhaps because?) I know I’m an object to him and he’s going to take his pleasure in as self-focused a way as possible, and not hold back. Those are the kinds of Tops that usually enjoy a longer fuck, in my experience, except when they’re in a hurry to do something.

The only thing that leaves me wondering is whether Tops like Faggotuser actually believe what they say about cumdumps like, whether they actually live it, or whether it’s just a fun persona to wear in places like BZ. I know which one I’d like to believe...

• Like 1