Quarantine Diary

Any interest in a few more chapters?

-------------------

The Re-Opening

Watching the news was finally not quite so depressing.  The covid numbers were looking really good and things were opening up again.   I'd even heard that the local bathhouse was going to re-open.   Like every other place, they were taking their time and there were several new rules to get inside the house of easy bottoms.   I had the vaccine, but I wasn't sure I wanted to risk losing my vaxx card for few fucks.  A quick look at the FAQs and it said they'd accept a pic on your phone of it, so I had that covered.   Probably the hardest part was being one of the select few allowed inside.  I envisioned lines like on a Saturday night during Pride.  Even worse, I found out they had a 2 hour time limit so it was definitely going to be a quick visit.

I wasn't the first person in line on opening night since that wasn't my style.  I waited until the third day, a Saturday, and went in the afternoon.  As usual it seemed to be mostly bottoms, but that didn't bother me, I'd be sure to dip my dick into as many as I could.  You could tell by the energy that everyone was eager to get back into the groove and fuck like it was 2019.  It was good to see some familiar faces along with new ones.   I saw a few other tops having some fun as I made my rounds, checking the place out.   Not much had changed other than the place looking cleaner than it had in years and the limited crowd.

As I turned the corner I saw a familiar guy coming the other way.  His eyes lit up when he saw me that was followed by an elbow tap.  It seemed overly safe considering what a cumdump he was.   While he wasn't a gorgeous guy, he made up for it by being an outstanding bottom. My guess was he was in his mid-thirties, in decent shape with a lightly furred chest.  He was a few inches shorter than me, no ink or jewelry, but had a decent sized cock that I'd never seen him use.  His plain face now sported a scraggly beard and I wasn't sure if it was an improvement or not.   In the past, if he was there, I'd usually fuck him at least once.  He was a prep guy that had taken  dozens of my neg, toxic and medicated loads over the years.  Unlike a lot of guys, he never got boring after a few fucks.  He leaned in and whispered "Room 207 or the dark room if you want."  "Oh yeah" I replied just loud enough over the music.

After I finished my tour I went in search of my first target.   I found him in a room on all fours.   It was hard to tell initially what variety of brown skinned slut he was, but after I rubbed my hand over his hairy ass he turned his head and asked "You want this papi?"    I slid my fingers between the halves of his meaty ass, pressing my finger into the pucker of his hole.  "mmhmm" I replied.   There seemed to be a little lube inside and if he'd been bred before, it was planted deep inside.   

"You neg or poz, papi?" he asked in a pretty clinical way.   It didn't seem like this was starting out very well.

"Poz" I replied, leaving off any qualifier and waiting for his quick shutdown.

"Condom only then and you need to pull out before you cum" he said in a rather short way.

"You neg?" I asked, quickly wondering why I was wasting any more time on him.   

"Yeah" he replied like it should have been obvious.  

"On prep?" I followed up.

"No" he answered.  I could tell he was about to add something, but I cut him off.

"You better pray everyone that comes through that door is as honest as I was.  Good luck, you'll need it" I replied as I turned and walked out of the room.   I heard him say something but the music drowned out his voice and I really didn't care what he said.   

I headed off down the hall and found another guy in his room with his head hung off the raised bed.  Tossing my towel over my shoulder, I rubbed my semi-hard cock over his lips.   He opened his mouth and eagerly started to suck.  Looking down his body he was really skinny and hairless.  His pits and crotch were shaved clean and I guessed any hair he did have on his ass was long gone too.  I figured he was one of the usual college aged guys that frequent this place, but the lack of hair made him look younger.  He was no stranger to sucking dick though and once he proved that his tongue and lips were talented enough, I fed him some more, plowing deeper into his mouth.  A few more minutes and I found he had a gag reflex and wasn't really up for deep throating a regular sized cock, much less my long and thick one.  That really didn't bother me, since sucking my cock was more of a warmup and hopefully his ass would be able to take it deeper than his throat could.

"Show me that ass" I growled.  That wasn't how I really wanted it to come out but it did and his response was almost comical.   He looked like a fish flopping on the deck of a boat trying to pull my cock out of his mouth, flip on his stomach, turn around and get up all fours to present his ass, all in less than five seconds.  "Easy there, don't worry.  I'm not gonna take off without givin this hot ass a try" I said, chuckling.  A few guys had stopped by and poked their heads into the room but got the hint when I looked back and shook my head.  With a quick flick of my leg, I closed the door so I could fuck him alone.   Maybe later I'd open it back up for voyeurs or a third.

"Sorry...  it's just been so long since I got fucked!" he replied.  There was an honesty about how he said it that I believed him.

"No dick since this clusterfuck started?" I asked as I spread his ass cheeks apart and rubbed my thumb around the tight little ring.

"No... my parents... ahhhh... kept me locked up at home.... ohhh fuck... until a few weeks ago when I came back to school"  he replied, obviously enjoying my finger.  I felt sorry for him but I could understand.   There was no sense in telling him about all of the action I'd gotten over the past year and make him feel even worse.   He started moaning and while it seemed like he had lubed himself, I knew he was going to need some more.   I took a couple hits from my poppers and then tossed the bottle up towards his head.   

"Take a couple hits,  you're gonna need it" I said.   He huffed like a pro, knowing that months of celibacy was not a good primer for my cock.  He tossed the poppers back to me and I chuckled thinking that he might need them again.   Adding some spit one finger became two stretching him open.   His hole was eager and it relaxed pretty quickly so it didn't take long before I had three fingers twisting inside of him.   I added more spit and was making sure I wasn't too rough so he could enjoy a few fucks today.

"You want this dick?" I asked 

"Oh god yeah... just... start easy, please" he cried out, clearly in need.

That's exactly what I did.  He felt the head of my cock toying with his hole before I added another gob of spit and then pushed in.   He was tight, but my fingers and his experience got me inside in under a minute.   Rocking my hips drove me in deeper and when I could tell the pain was getting a little much, I pulled back and added some more spit.  That took care of it and I inched the rest of the way inside his tight, hungry ass.   I know some of the guys I fucked would have been surprised at the gentle touch, but that was the mood I was in - two strangers enjoying their first time back at the baths in over a year.

His moan when I bottomed out was deep and soulful.   I stayed there a moment and then started to plow in and out.   My bare cock felt so good inside this guy's tight, warm hole.   With a little bit of prep, his ass was just swallowing up my cock.   I was leaking quite a bit, so his hole stayed lubed.   I began to plunge faster into him for a few minutes and then slowed back down.   He took this as a cue and started to rock back into each of my thrusts.   We kept this up for a while, each taking turns as the more forceful one until I grabbed his hips and started to pound his hole.  Yeah, he grunted a bit but it never got whiny like some guys get when you really drill their ass.  He never asked me to slow down, if anything he kept encouraging me to keep it up.

The only problem was that it was early and I didn't want to drop my load yet.  Reluctantly, I slowed the pace down and slipped my cock out.  He gasped at the emptiness, but then moaned when I shoved back in. 

"Please...  pound me again and breed me" he begged after a few minutes of slow, full stroke thrusts.

"Sorry dude... I don't wanna shoot just yet" I said.  All I got was a whimper in response and when I pulled back the next time, I backed away.   Grabbing the popper bottle, my towel and swinging the door open, I slipped back into the hallway and went in search of my old fuckbud.   I laughed to myself at how different those two meets were - one all complicated about status and the other with not a mention of it.   Maybe I'd bring it up if I went back to breed him, but he didn't seem to be too worried as long as he got some dick.

• Like 18
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 3

Re-Opening 2

It was strange walking around the baths with it so empty.   It had a very different vibe.   I found room 207 but it was empty so off to the dark room I went.  I prefer dark rooms that are completely dark.  This wasn't one of them and it never has been.   There's enough light to see shapes and I suppose if your eyes are really good you can see who's there.  I had a few guys grab a feel.  They guy that went for my ass got his hand twisted and quickly realized that it was off limits.  

There was a larger guy on his knees who really enjoyed the couple minutes I let him taste my dick and the earlier guy's ass.  With no sign of... RJ, I continued my search as I said to myself "yay! I remembered his name".  He was one of the few bathhouse fucks who's name I even knew, but we'd been fucking for so many years that it came up at some point.   Eventually I found him in the sauna, right before I was about to give up and go fuck the hairless guy.

"Hey, how's it going" I asked as I walked up and took a spot next to him.

"Getting a lot better.  I don't want to startle you, but I think there's only 3 tops here today, so you might get attacked at any time" he replied.

I chuckled and said "I'm kinda used to it, its usually not this bad though.  You find anyone yet, or are you still a virgin?"

He let out a loud laugh and replied "It's not that bad.  I had a pod with a couple fuckbuds and we've kept each other in shape.  I've probably topped more in the last year than the rest of my life combined."

"Cool, I had a fuckpod too.  Now that I'm vaxxed and things are opening up its time for more variety.  Right?" I said back.  I wasn't going to tell him that my pod numbered in double digits or that I had a good track record infecting the neg guys I fucked with my now very detectable bug.   He had been an early proponent of prep and was part of the clinical trials so our talks about whether it was safe vs. bareback were long over.  We even joked when I started meds the last time that we were probably the safest barebackers in the place but hadn't said anything about it in years.

"Exactly.   You up for seeing if my ass can still take that monster of yours?" RJ asked.

"That's why there's a college guy down the hall that's bitching he didn't get bred" I replied with a wicked grin.  He climbed off the bench and took his place in front of me, sucking me just like two years ago and bringing my cock back to life.  He still remembered all of the little things that I liked a cocksucker to do, from slurping one ball at a time into his mouth to biting, and tugging on my foreskin.  RJ bobbed on my cock a minute, getting rougher with each stroke until he was ramming the head of my dick into his throat.  He pulled off a moment and looked up at me.

"I don't taste another guys ass.  You sure you fucked a guy?" he asked and immediately went back down to working my cock.

"Yeah, some guy in the dark room sucked any traces of him off my dick" I said.   My shaft was back at full hardness and when RJ would wag his ass while deepthroating me, I'd get one step closer to nailing it.  I gave him a five count and then pulled him off me.  He crawled forward as I got off the bench.   I spread his legs a little wider and pressed my thumb to his hole.   Other than sweat, I couldn't find any other lube.  Spitting a few gobs on his hole, I pulled my foreskin the rest of the way back and pressed forward.   Just like with the college guy, no mention was made of condoms or status and soon my leaking cock was sinking deeper into his velvety hole.

RJ groaned as my cock stretched his hole open.   While he may have been getting fucked the past year, I doubt that it was something as thick as mine.   I was just about to ask if I was going to fast when he groaned out "God damn... that thing is bigger than I remember!"  I still had the same question but now I wasn't sure what the best response was.  Pulling back slowly, I felt my cock break the outer ring and leave him empty.   "No! No! NOOO!" he cried out, adding "Shove it back in!" a second later.  Normally I hate bottoms trying to direct my fucks but I deserved that one.   Complying with his request, I shoved back in, balls deep.  The head of my cock was pressed to his inner ring and I felt him spasm around my shaft as he struggled to take the girth.

"Oh god yeah!  Wreck my cunt" he moaned out.   In the past we had gotten pretty rough and with his last comment I assumed he wanted it just like old times.   Pulling back half way, I shoved back in again.  Pausing a few moments I did it again and then again several more times.   I felt him curl his feet behind my calves and knew this was what he really did want.  The pauses got shorter and shorter until I was just drilling his ass.   The echos of our bodies slamming together filled the sauna.  I hadn't noticed the other guys that came into the room but most were watching us fuck through the steam.  Some were stroking, a couple had guys sucking them but surprisingly no one came too close to make it creepy.

I drilled him for fifteen minutes or so, mixing up the pace to manage my orgasm.   He has such a talented, resilient hole that can take a lot of abuse so I wanted this to last.   I did get too close at one point and fired off a couple shots into his hole, but I was able to shut it down for once by slamming in and letting my cock cool down.   I slowly pulled out and got him flipped on to his back, driving my still hard cock back in without losing more than a drop or two of cum on the bench.

Pushing his legs back I built up speed again, but this time I was staring at his face.  He seemed to be in total bliss and I felt his rock hard cock stabbing into my abs as I stabbed into his hole.   In the past, his cock had been just slightly hard during our fucks but this time he was at full length and leaking all over himself and me.   I usually don't care whether a bottom I'm fucking gets hard or not, I'm more concerned about his hole giving me pleasure.   The committed bug chasers usually are hard when I breed them just because they are so excited about finally getting something toxic inside them instead of the unmedicated seed that most poz guys have.   Most of the other guys are just limp and concentrating on getting fucked.

A few of the onlookers made comments about RJ taking the pounding I was giving him and I got lost in the rhythm until I suddenly heard RJ let out a loud groan and felt his hole spasm around my cock.   One of his shots hit me under the chin and another landed on my cheek.   Instinct took over and I planted my cock in deep and fired off several shots inside RJ's hungry chute while his hole milked all of my charged up cum into his gut.   The warm cum surrounded my cock as I stood there motionless except for my cock pumping out last few pulses.  

"Holy fuck, that was intense" said the older bear who was sitting on the bench six feet away.   I could see the sheen on his chest fur and figured it was a mix of cum and sweat, just like RJ's chest and face.   When his breathing slowed, RJ smiled back at me and said "Sorry, dude.   I didn't mean to shower you with my cum but I just couldn't hold off any longer."   

I laughed and said "Don't worry.   I was getting so close, almost anything would have triggered me" I replied.  We stood there a few minutes, hearing everyone get up and leave now that the show was over.   My cock was softening but still  holding all of my cum inside him.  Unlike a lot of the guys I had bred over the past year, I knew that I wasn't going to knock RJ up, but it had been a great fuck anyway.   Finally, he said "I'm gonna have to give my ass a rest after that pounding.  Shower?"

"Sounds good" I replied and we wandered next door to the upstairs shower room.   A couple guys pointed at us as we took our place in the open shower area and rinsed off.   The water felt good and we took our time, but the music stopped and an announcement came over the PA system telling everyone "Blue bracelets, it's time to leave and let some fresh meat inside."   The message sounded like we'd been there twelve hours not the two that we really had.  

"There's a great DJ here on Wednesday night, if you have some time" RJ said as we made it down the stairs to the locker room.   I gave him a wink and said "I'm not sure what's on my schedule that day" and he replied quickly "I'll be here at ten."  Obviously he wanted another fuck and figured his wrecked pussy would recover by then.

I spotted the hairless college dude walking out of the main showers as I was getting dressed in the locker room.  I slowed down so that I was ready when he started to walk towards the door.   "These two hour limits suck.  Hope to see ya next week so I can give ya the load I owe you" I said as I walked up behind him.   

"I hope so too... Same time?" he replied with a grin.

• Like 11
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 5

Hump Day

It was nice seeing the city start to come back to life.  I didn't even mind having to wait in line at the grocery store since the baggy sweats were gone and the guys of boystown were showing flesh again.   Monday kind of sucked with the announcement that we'd be starting to go back to the office two days a week.  I knew it was going to happen eventually and realized that two days a week really wouldn't slow down my adventures.  I needed a couple days of rest to let my balls recover.   I daydreamed a bit, thinking of all the guys I'd fucked over lockdown which, of course made my cock stiffen again. I tapped out a couple messages after my next zoom meeting and it didn't take long to set something up.

The tap at the door around 10:30 PM was a welcome sound.  I checked the peephole to make sure I didn't open the door naked on the wrong person.   "Hello...  sir" Dragonboy's cousin said tentatively followed by a huge grin on his face.   He had been trying to learn more English but was still a little unsure of himself.

"Hello.   Come in" I replied.   He was still in his work scrubs, not having stopped at home to clean up which appealed to me on two levels - he was just as eager to fuck as me and he was a little ripe from a day's work.   There was a waft of sweat, pheromones and a few more scents as he walked past me into my condo.   

"I hope you ok with me...  coming here from work.   No shower" he asked, pulling the top over his head.

"It's good.  I like it that way" I replied, taking the top from his hand and wadding it up before I held it to my nose and inhaled deeply.  I tossed it toward the door and looked back at him with a smile on my face.

The cousin chuckled and pushed the bottoms of his scrubs off too and stood there in a red jockstrap.   It surprised me since I didn't think of him as an athletic guy.   He was more the bikini brief kind of guy in my mind.   He recognized my look and said "My cousin said these made it easy for men to..."

I wasn't sure if he couldn't remember the English word "fuck" or just didn't want to say it.   My cock was already getting hard, just seeing him standing there almost naked, ready to get recharged with more of my seed.   I could have just pushed him against the wall and fucked him right away, but he took the initiative and dropped to his knees and began to suck my cock.   The first few bobs on my cock were slow and got me fully hard, helped by his moaning around my dick.  Quickly, he got more aggressive and began fucking his face on my shaft.   It felt good plowing into his throat but it seemed that his intention was to get my cock ready for his ass as quickly as possible.   I kinda wondered if he wasn't doing a lot of quickies at the hospital where he worked.

With my hands on each side of his head I followed him for a few more strokes until he went all the way down again.   I held him there, his face pressed hard into my pubes and my cock firmly lodged into his throat.   I didn't count like I did with most of my cocksuckers, I just waited to feel him struggle.  It took a several more seconds than I expected, but when I let him go he gasped for air and looked up at me smiling, with spit dripping off his chin.  A lot of spit was dripping off my cock too and with a nod he stood up and I led him to the low shelves in front of the windows.   He braced himself and spread his legs like the experienced bottom that he was.   

My fingers traced along his crack and when I pressed deeper I found a very wet hole.  He giggled, knowing that I was a little surprised at him showing up pre-loaded.   "A doctor at my work... very horny" he explained.

I laughed as I started to drag my stiff cock between his ass cheeks, adding the doctor's cum to the cousin's spit.  "Does he know you are toxic?" I asked, pressing the head of my cock to his hole and sliding in easily.  There still seemed to be a lot of cum inside his fuck chute and I wondered how he got home without losing most of it.   I was three quarters of the way in and could feel the slickness as he gripped my shaft.

"I do not think so. I suck him with my clothes on then he make me bend over a desk and then pulls my bottom down just enough to insert himself in me" the cousin replied.  I grabbed each of his shoulders while I was pulling back which let me brace properly for the drilling I was about to give him.   Once Dragonboy and I had found out what a well used bottom he was, he no longer pretended to be inexperienced.   All of our fucks after that were so much better and uninhibited.  

I wasn't sure what he would grunt out when I would thrust in especially hard, but it was never "No."   At one point, I picked him up and laid him on his back, resting on the top of the shelves.   My cock slammed in as I stared at him, his mouth going from an O as he gasped for breath to a big smile.   He seemed to be as happy as I had ever seen him.   I pounded him like this for several more minutes and then picked him up.  His arms were wrapped around my neck and his legs around my body as he bounced on cock, moaning in my ear.  When my breathing began to get labored, he whispered in my ear "give me more of your poison."

Taking a few steps back, I leaned against the end of the couch.  He began to ride feverishly, slamming down on my hips as my cock plunged deep inside him, his inner ring no longer showing any resistance.   I noticed his cock was rock hard and poking out the top of the pouch.  I pulled the strap under his balls and watched his cock bounce along as he rode me.   

Another few minutes and my balls were pulled up tight and ready to empty their load into his guts.   He pushed down and gripped my cock as tight as he could and that drove me over the edge.   My cock pulsed inside him, spraying my viral cream deep inside his body.    After the third or fourth spurt, I felt his cock shooting his own load between us.

I chuckled before saying "You shouldn't waste any of that cum, it needs to get planted inside a hungry hole."  

He giggled again and said "I did this morning with one of my work mates."   

"So, you've been sharing your bug.   Have you given it to anyone yet?  Gotten them sick?" I asked while he stood there, impaled on my slowly softening cock.

He looked down at me and grinned.   "Three by myself and one with my cousin.   The one my cousin calls the runner was first" he said, beaming.

I reached over and rubbed my thumb over the end of his cock, scooping up a drop of his tainted seed before licking it up.  "Good.  You like to share your gift.  But... I thought your cousin was just a bottom" I said.

The cousin nodded back with an even bigger grin.  "He only fuck since he got sick.  I do not know how many he has, but I hope we share another guy.  It was fun" he said.

My own face had a grin on it, knowing that Dragonboy was sharing the bug he worked so hard to get.   The cousin leaned forward and my cock popped free.   He scurried over to his clothes and pulled out a small plug and pushed it into his ass, before coming back to me.  I gave him a slow, deep kiss before slapping his bare ass.   "Thanks" I said as he headed back to his clothes by the door.   He was dressed in only seconds and he smiled back at me.  "Thank you.  My... pussy? is always open for you" the cousin said before opening the door and heading down the hall.   I was sure Dragonboy would be able to smell the cum on his cousin's body but wondered if he knew most of it was mine.   

--

Tuesday was one of those slow paced days with nothing crazy going on at work.  I felt good having emptied my balls the night before and I didn't even feel the need to cruise any of the apps or sites all day.  Wednesday was a different beast.  It was non-stop phone calls and video conferences until mid afternoon.   I finally finished dealing with the boatload of work email at five and spent the next few hours trying to get some of my regular work done.  There was something gnawing at my brain most of the evening that I had something else I needed to do.

It was almost 9pm when I closed the laptop and my mind shifted out of work mode.  RJ had mentioned a DJ over at the bathhouse and I knew it would be steamy inside even with a smaller crowd.  A shower before going over would probably be a waste of time and besides, I kinda wanted to be sweaty even before I arrived.   I did change out of my video conference clothes and into something more appropriate.  A jock, jogging shorts and a tank felt right.   Grabbing some poppers and lube, I headed out, figuring I'd get a short run in and stop at the bath house after.  

"Just goin' for a run, Gordon" I said to the doorman before I stepped outside into the warm, muggy night.   I took the long way over to the bathhouse, jogging at a mild pace but still working up a nice sweat.   I guessed at the time but turned at the next corner and found my way over to my destination.   There was only a small group waiting in line and I looked to see if RJ was one of them.  The three guys in front of me seemed to be together and one by one they would look back at me and check me out not showing any expression whether they liked what they saw.  "Probably too old for them" I laughed to myself.  Looking down the street behind me, I saw RJ run around some guys who were clearly headed for the line.  

"Glad you could make it" he said a little breathlessly.

"Yeah, I went for a short run and thought I'd stop by to see if this DJ is as good as you said.   You should run more often... it builds up your stamina" I replied with a sly grin.   We made our way inside a few minutes later and I dropped my clothes in the locker and joined RJ on the dance floor.   We both looked around as the music thumped along seeing what other horned up guys were out.  It was a decent size crowd and pleasantly diverse.  Lots of different shapes, sizes and colors filled the ever changing crowd.  After fifteen minutes of dancing and checking out the scenery, I nudged RJ and pointed towards the stairs.

We made our way off the dance floor and headed up the stairs along with a few other people.  Walking down the main hallway on the second floor I asked RJ "No room tonight?" and he laughed.  

"Never used the one I got last time... gonna save the money tonight" he replied, leaning in close.   I grabbed the back of his head, raised my arm and pushed his face into my pit while pressing him against the wall.  I could feel him breathe the smell in while his tongue lapped at my sweaty armpit.  I knew from past experience that a sweaty pit was just as good as poppers for him and after a minute or two pushed him over to my other pit.  He gave the new one just as much attention as the first before slowly sinking down on to his knees.   His tongue flicked over my nip and abs as he went down and began slurping on my mostly hard cock that was poking out of the towel.   The towel was soon slung over my shoulder, giving him better access.

I let him nurse my dick fully hard as guys walked passed us in the hallway.  Some would make a comment but all kept walking.  They would look into the playroom nearby and kept going.   That usually meant nothing was happening there so I grabbed RJ by the arm and tugged him to his feet.   Dragging him into the room, I saw it was completely empty which I didn't think ever happened.   Giving him a gentle push,  RJ moved over to the sling and stood there, the canvas seat resting against the back of his thighs.   I pressed my hand to his chest and he laid back, adjusting himself and then raising his legs.   Putting his feet in the loops, I draped my towel over the bars and moved between his legs.   My cock was pointed right at it's next target and with a tug on his legs my partially covered head was pressed to his hole.

"You need this again?" I asked, letting my pre coat the pucker.

"Yeah...   Nothin like feeling that big poz dick wrecking my guts.   My ass was sore 'til Monday from our last fuck" he replied with a grin.    I gave him a little push away and then tugged back, poking my cock inside.   He let out a growl as I held him still, letting him get used to the invasion.  I heard a few guys whispering to each other behind me but about the only word I could make out was "poz."   I pushed RJ away, my cock popping free of his tight hole and then tugged harder, driving about a third of my bare cock into his ass.    One of the guys that was behind me came around and held out a condom packet.   It was one of the guys before me in the line outside.

"Here...  you should be using one of these" he said, staring at me.

"Nah, we're good.  We always fuck raw" I replied, thrusting my hips into RJ and beginning to fuck him.  The condom nazi shook his head and marched off muttering "assholes."   Another guy from behind me came around the side and I prepared for another shaming for barebacking at the bathhouse.  

"Nevermind him, he's pissed since his boyfriend got pozzed here a few years ago.  I only fuck bare too...  nothing better" he said, stroking his cock as I plowed into RJ.  I breathed a sigh of relief and thought "couldn't have been me - I was undetectable a couple years ago."  My strokes built up speed, pounding into RJ's cunt and hearing the chains jangle.  RJ started to get vocal, begging for me to fuck him harder.  I laughed since I was already hammering him pretty hard.   Grabbing his legs, I held him still and then let my hips drill into his looser hole.   The guy that was watching us cried out "Oh FUCK!" and I watched ropes of his jizz shoot across and land on RJ's abs and chest.   Once his balls were empty, he disappeared into the darkness, his spot taken by two latino guys.  They stood off to the side, gently stroking while they watched me fuck.

My pace slowed as I started to fight off the impending orgasm.   I glanced over and the two guys looked pretty ripped with some thick dicks in their hands.  One was my height and the other a few inches shorter.  Both had quite a lot of ink on their bodies but all I saw for jewelry was a single stud in their ears.   One had a little chin patch of fur and the other a trimmed chinstrap beard with no 'stache.  Other than that, they could have been brothers.  

I turned my attention back to RJ and began to fuck hard again, using the sling to my advantage.  I was pushing him off my dick and then planting my cock back in balls deep.  I was getting encouragement from both RJ and the guys watching as the pressure built in my balls.   

Leaning forward, I grasped RJ's shoulders and drove my cock in one more time, growling as my cock expanded and then began to spew its toxic load inside my buddy's gut.   After the first few shots, I felt RJ's hole clamp down and more of his jizz spray over my chest.  He moaned loudly as we both shook from our orgasms.   

"Breed him good, dude" one of the onlookers said as I leaned back with RJ's cum dripping down my chest.  I began a slow thrust with my hips, churning up the cum in his ass until my cock got too soft.   I stepped back, my cock pulling free of RJ's now puffy hole.   The taller of the two guys asked "Mind if I use that pussy?"

"I don't... but you gotta ask him" I replied, backing up more as the guy approached.  RJ nodded yes and I grabbed my towel, wiping my cock off.   I could see the guy better now and noticed the bulging veins on his arms and legs along with a prominent biohazard tattoo between his shoulder blades.  With RJ being Mr. PrEP, he had nothing to worry about but it was always hot watching a guy take a toxic load or three.   I stood next to his buddy and watched as the guy began to fuck RJ, waiting a few minutes before heading out to see what other guys were around.  

• Like 10
  • Piggy 4

One More for the Road

I wandered around a bit and was about to give up and go home when I saw a guy at one of the hallway gloryholes.   He was pressed firmly against it letting some cocksucker feast on his dick.  He was a tall, skinny, dark skinned black guy that looked like he was in his early twenties.   He blended into the dark hallway and I only saw him at the last second.   His firm bubble butt stuck out and just invited a hand and fingers to explore it.  He didn't mind as I rubbed over each hard mound or when my fingers slid into his crack.  I kept this up for a minute before my finger pressed harder into his hole.  He clenched down and said "Nah bruh...  I don't do that shit."

I chuckled since he sure wasn't objecting to me feelin his ass.   I put my arm around his shoulder and said "No one's gonna know" as I peeled him off the wall and down the hallway into an empty room.   His long thin dick was pointing straight out.  The door clicked shut and he really didn't put up a fight as I bent him over the bed and crouched down.   The moan he let out as I pried his ass apart and pushed my face in told me everything I needed to know.   He was one of those guys that was all top in public but once no one could see loved a good hard dicking.  

My tongue dove in, working its way past the tight ring.  I was getting him good and wet and by the way he kept winking the ring and pushing back I knew he was eager to feel a hard cock inside him.   I knew it was going to be a tight fit, but with a little more spit that I pushed in, I stood up.   He reached back with one hand and spread his ass open, proving how bad he needed it.  Pulling my foreskin back, I nestled the exposed head into his pucker, dripped another gob down and pushed.

"Fuuuuck dude...  go easy" he cried out.   My hand rubbed up his back until I could push his head into the stained mattress.  I spit another gob onto the head of my dick as I let up and then jabbed in.   These were the types of guys I loved to breed when I initially found out I was poz.   Ready to take some stranger's dirty load in private and then eager to share their newly enhanced seed in public.  I pulled back a bit and shoved in deeper, hearing him scream into the bed.

"Damn bro... you really are fuckin tight" I growled before pulling back again and stuffing my dick in all the way.  He let out another scream as I'm sure he thought I was ripping him in two.  I gave him a while to get used to my cock buried deep inside of him.  Once he stopped squirming, I figured he was ready.   My hips started to roll with long strokes plowing in and out of him.  A few minutes later, the screams and the escape attempts were gone, now he was whimpering and taking it.   I'd drill him for a minute and then thrust in hard and hold it there.  Do him like that  again and then drive in faster.  The whimpers changed to moans and I let go of his head and moved my hands to his hips.  

"Yeah, you like bein my bitch, don't ya" I grunted while grinding my hips on his ass.

"Ooohhh gaawwdd...  fuck... fuuucckk... fuuuccckkk" he moaned out.  I even felt him push back as I thrust in a few times and while he may have not answered my question verbally, he did with his body.    I knew he was ready to get bred.   I moved my hand back so it wrapped around the back of his neck.   He was in that perfect head down, ass up position and I could really drill him.   The bed was squeaking and we both were grunting.  Part of me wanted to keep fucking him and the other half wanted to dump my load inside his fertile hole.  

My balls made the decision since his hole felt too damn good.  With my cock almost out, it sprayed viral jizz as it drove all the way in.   The last few spurts shot deep into his guts with my hips pressing hard against that beautiful butt of his.  I stood there for a few minutes, letting all of my load drip out and my cock sealing everything in.

"Fuck bruh.  Ya wrecked my azz" he said gasping as he laid on the dirty mattress.

Chuckling, I said "Yeah I did.  Maybe even knocked that hot ass up...  Now ya can go out and pound some pussy" I said breathlessly.  I wiped my dick off with my towel and slapped his ass before opening the door and slipping into the hallway.   It had been less than twenty minutes between finding him getting sucked and walking out of the room, leaving him dipping my charged load out of a very trashed hole.   I made my way back down to the locker room and changed back into my running gear.  As I went to toss my towel in the bin I noticed the large number of blood stains on it and wondered who left more - RJ or the last guy.  Walking out into the still warm night, I took an easy jog back home.

• Like 14
  • Piggy 4

Second Try

The hookup I had on Friday was worse than bad and just left me blue balled.  That meant I was more than ready to head back to the baths on Saturday afternoon. Surely there would be plenty of guys to fuck if not the two I hoped were there.  The line was longer and I almost didn't get in with the first batch at 2 pm, but they weren't being quite so hard on the ever changing rules.   Gone were the wristbands and since I'd already shown my vaxx card, they'd marked my membership so I never needed to give it to them again.   Like the week before, I took a tour to see if I could find either of the guys I was looking for.  Some of the doors were closed and others, while occupied, either didn't have my guys or it was too hard to tell.

As I started my second tour, I spotted the hairless guy from the week before making his way up the stairs.   I stood around the corner at the top of the stairs with my back to the wall.  When he turned and walked past me I tapped him on the shoulder.  He turned and quickly tried to remember why I looked familiar.    

"I think I owe you a better fuck than last week" I said, hoping it would get him to remember.

"Damn right.   I better get the load this time" he replied with a grin.   I followed him down the hall to the same room he had the week before.   We climbed on the bed and he began to suck me right away.   Like the week before, he showed how talented his lips, tongue and throat were.   I let him go at it for a few minutes and then bent over his back and started fingering his hole while he sucked away.    It was nice and slick, but unfortunately I found that it was just lube and not cum after giving my finger a quick lick.  Adding a second finger, I felt him moan around my cock while he sucked a little harder.  It took him only a second to adjust when my third finger pushed in next to my other two.  My hips started to roll slowly, fucking my cock deeper into his throat as my fingers twisted.

As good as it felt, I needed to get my dick back in his ass.   Leaning back and pulling my fingers free, I heard him whimper from his ass feeling empty.    The whimper got louder when I pulled my cock free of his mouth, making the guy walking down the hall stop and look in to see if there was a problem.   I pulled him off the edge of the bed, leaving him bent over and rubbed the spit covered tip of my cock over his hole.   Pulling the foreskin back, I let some pre drip onto the pink ring before I slowly pushed inside.   A loud, sensuous moan came from him and the guy in the doorway laughed and continued on his way.  Everything was just fine, thank you.  It was clear that this bottom knew how to take big dick and there wasn't a need to be gentle.  My first drive in might have been slow and the retreat just as slow, but after that I used his hole like it was meant to be fucked.

My cock thrust into his hungry hole, getting massaged as he worked his ass muscles around my cock.  When I began to pound harder he got more verbal, begging me to go even harder.  I bent over his back and started drilling in with full strokes and he seemed to love it as much as I.   Slowing down, I tried to calm my impending orgasm.  He was panting below me, but still working my cock.   Shoving in hard, he gave a quiet yelp as my hips ground against his ass.   After a few more jabs, I began to pump my cock in faster, bouncing my hips off of his nicely muscled butt.

"What the FUCK are you doing to my boy?" bellowed the monster at the door.   He was huge.  A good six inches taller than me, several shades darker than my own skin, and shaved everywhere so you could see every muscle on his body, including the one between his legs.  No wonder the bottom took me so easily if that's what normally fucked him.   While my body may have frozen as soon as he barked, my cock definitely didn't.   Shot after shot of my seed pumped into the bottom's hole with force that reminded me of being a teenager again.  I stared back at him with my jaw slightly dropped as I tried to figure out my options.

"Uh, just warming him up for ya" was the pathetic response that came out of my mouth.   He was intimidating to look at normally, but the expression on his face said that he was not happy that I was fucking his "boy."  I'm not a twig, but he could probably have snapped me in two if he wanted.  I waited a moment, hoping to see him break into a grin to show me that he was just joking, but that didn't happen.   With my balls dry, I slowly pulled away and grabbed my stuff off the bed.  Thankfully he had come the rest of the way into the room and while it was a tight fit, he no longer blocked the doorway.

"Have fun" I said as I slipped quickly into the hall with my heart thumping in my chest.   I heard the door slam shut behind me and I took off trying to get as far away before he realized I bred his "boy."  I ended up wandering around the third floor by the time my heart had settled down.   Now, I was ready to find my other target.   RJ had to be around here, someplace.

• Like 11
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 3