Tentative plans for whenever ? 😈

viking8x6

• Moderators

Definitely a bathhouse visit. Probably Pittsburgh or Philadelphia. Possibly DC, or even Denver if I'm heading to visit my parents (whom I haven't seen in many months, of course). If y'all BZ people frequent those cities, HMU if you're interested in coordinating!

Possibly also a sex road trip, which is something I've often thought about but never done. In particular from here (just west of DC) to Chicago and/or Boston, and points in between. Hopefully LOTS AND LOTS of points in between.

I have been chatting with tops in my area and planning  to get together once the state opens up my legs will do the same . I need cock so bad .  So let’s hope we can  all get back doing what we love soon !

• Like 1

Guest FinalDL2021

I met a guy on BBRT, that I am tentatively setting up an Anon Motel situation with. I am nipping at the bit, and want to pursue this, after the first weekend of May, which was the first date mentioned, with regards to opening up our state, he wants to wait until July 🥵

• Moderators

The young, hung, black guy that was breeding me weekly since Christmas and I touch base every few days. We live 90 miles apart and across a state line, so meeting up now is logistically impractical even if we wanted to. We have a firm date to fuck as soon as stay-at-home is lifted. 

• Like 1

One of my top fuckbuddies and I have been in the same situation. We both have diabetes and thus belong to one of the risk groups. So both of us have been working from home for weeks now, staying at home, don't meet other people and only go out to do grocery shopping. We used to fuck every Friday. He has been hinting at getting together since we are not at risk together. Enthousiastic young(er) handsome fucker and multicummer. So far I haven't responded to the hints but if he suggests it again it is very tempting to give in. We wouldn't break any government restrictions, I wouldn't feel at risk of catching anything from him and I crave a good fuck. What do you think? 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

My husband and I both work in essential jobs, so we have been going out to work.  But... we have not been meeting other people for sex at all, which is an adjustment.  As hard as it is, we are determined to wait until we feel like there is some level of safety before resuming, which could be a long, long while.  We are lucky that we have each other, so it's not like we're missing fucking.  I don't think I would be strong to wait if I didn't have him.

• 2 weeks later...

The long wait ended for me tonight. The young stud I’ve been teaching to Top me sent me a text that read: Time for an ass filling.

He just graduated with his nursing degree, and part of his training was on a Covid-19 ward, so I knew that if he decided he was safe to call my ass in, I could be reasonably sure the risk would be very low. I myself had been temperature screened earlier in the day.

What a difference a big load of another man’s cum in your ass can make. The desire to give myself up to Men for fucking has come raging back; I feel it from my ass lips to my fingertips. This, I imagine, is the most dangerous time of all, when powerful temptation begins a siren’s call to throw caution aside and feed the needs of the flesh. I realize now that I’m shortly going to be back taking cock again - now I have to figure out how to do it while I still protect myself and the men who use me...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/16/2020 at 6:31 PM, wvguy82 said:

I'm in Western Maryland 2 hours from Pittsburgh and 2 hours from DC.  I'd be down  for someThing. 

Everyone here can get off knowing that this fetish-garbage is what led to us (wvguy82 and me) falling apart. I am disgusted at myself for being a part of it. All I ever wanted was to be wanted by @wvguy82.

@wvguy82 , please remove my pics from your profile. Appreciated.

Now, I'm going to find a hookup to momentarily cover my pain. Or just masturbate and cry myself to sleep. 

Edited by iserl