My loving teacher

earlystart

• 7 months later...
On 5/24/2020 at 3:16 PM, earlystart said:

Part 6

"Fuck!" Both of us said it at the same time. Mine was more a scream of pain. He warned me about the burning before he gave me that booty bump but this felt like a pain that started at my hole and then spread everywhere. I could feel my whole body buckle and if he hadn't grabbed my hips at the moment he popped inside me I don't know what would have happened. His "Fuck" sounded more like pleasure. More like "Fuuuuuuck". My eyes were closed tight as I tried to work through the pain. I thought about getting off him and stopping entirely. He read my mind. "You're good son. It's ok. Just hold where you are. I got you. I won't let you take anymore until you say youre ready ok? Open your eyes. Look at me." I was breathing short breaths. The pain was still so sharp. I opened my eyes but I didn't want him to see me cry. He was smiling again. "I know it hurts. We're going to take it slow. Try to take deep breaths and give it a minute." He was being so gentle with me. I know he wanted it to feel good to me but there was no way this thick cock wasn't going to be painful for my virgin hole. I tried to take deep breaths and he could see I was getting calmer. The pain was becoming dull.

He took one hand off my hips and reached into his cloth bag. It was small but it seemed to have so much inside it. He pulled out a small bottle. "I want you to try something that will help. They're called poppers. You sniff them. I'll show you." It was a new bottle so he looked at me and asked if he could take both hands off. I was feeling secure with my hands and a lot of my weight resting on his shoulders still hovering over him with just the head of his cock inside me. He broke the seal and unscrewed the cap. The chemical smell hit me immediately. It did not strike me as a pleasant smell. He put the bottle up to his nose and inhaled deeply. He put the cap back and closed his eyes for a second before he exhaled and opened his eyes. "See that? Easy right?" He was going flush. His face turning red quickly. "Dad are you ok? You're getting red. Is that normal?" "Yes son. It means it's working. Ready to try? It will make it easier to take more of me. I took one hit but I want you to take two. I'll put it up to one nostril and then the other and I want you to breathe in as deep as possible. Then after the second nostril I want you to hold your breath as long as you can. Ok?" I nodded but all of the instructions were hard to follow with the drugs already in my system and a thick cock head inside me.

He unscrewed the cap again and pressed the bottle against my right nostril and pushed my left nostril closed. "Really deep son." I tried to do what I saw him do but the chemical smell stung hard and I pulled away coughing. It seemed to be a pattern. "Sorry. It stings." Even though I didn't do what he told me to, I felt a rush and warmth that felt...good. "Youre good son. First times are always the hardest. Let's try the other nostril. This time try to hold it ok?" I nodded and he pushed the bottle up to my left nostril and held my right nostril closed. I inhaled deep again knowing to expect the chemical smell this time. I kept inhaling longer then he did for his hit. "Damn son. That swimming gave you great lung capacity. Ok now hold it in as long as you can. Even when you want to let it go, hold it for just a little longer ok?" I nodded. He put the cap back on and set the bottle aside. The warmth I felt with the first hit was much stronger this time and I was being hit by a wave of pleasure. I don't know how long I held my breath but the longer I did the better it felt. "Good boy! It's hitting you isn't it? Hold it just a little longer....a little longer...a little longer...You wanna let it go?" I was feeling like I was gonna burst. I was nodding fast. He quickly placed a hand over my mouth and nose. My eyes shot open in panic. "I got you son. Just a little longer. You got this. You're a swimmer. Show me what you got son." Slowly he pulled his hand away and I exhaled like I had been underwater for an entire 500 race. But the wave of warmth I felt when I was holding my breath turned out to be nothing compared to this. My whole body melted my head fell back and without his hands on my hips I started sinking down on his cock slowly. This time both of us moaned. I could feel him stretching me from the inside. The pain was still dull but it never got worse. There was something else now. It wasn't even pleasure. It was like a realization. Like I didn't know that I had spent my life partly empty until that space was being filled. "Oh my god dad. Your....your....cock is so....thick." He moaned. His eyes were closed and his mouth was open. I stopped myself from sinking further. I wasnt sitting in his lap. I couldnt believe there was more. I needed a break. He opened his eyes.

"You're almost there son. You're doing great. How does it feel?" I struggled to find a word. "Good dad."

"Just good? Because it feels amazing inside you son. Youre so tight and warm around your dads cock." Hearing that got me so worked up. I dont know how but almost as a reflex to hearing those words I squeezed my hole around his cock. He moaned loud and long and his eyes rolled back. It was so hot to see the pleasure I was giving this man. I wanted to give him as much pleasure as I could. And that was enough to make me decide to just hope that the worst was behind me and I sat all the way down taking the rest of his cock inside me. His moan went from loud to completely silent like he was screaming but nothing was coming out. His eyes opened the way mine did when he forced me to hold my breath and he looked at me in shock. The pain was sharp. I couldn't believe how deep he was inside me. My eyes watered and a couple tears were falling down my cheeks. He brought his hands to my face and wiped the tears with his thumbs. "We're just going to sit here so you can get used to me inside you son. This is what we both needed. Look at me. Your dad's raw cock is inside you son." I moaned and my hole squeezed on his cock again. He pulled me into him and kissed me. We put our arms around each other his grip tight as he moaned into my mouth. We made out for what felt like the longest we had to that point just exploring each others mouths and tongues pushing further into the other. He pulled me away to break the kiss. "You are so beautiful son. Perfectly smooth like a good boy should be and so tight around my fat bare cock. You know I havent cum in a couple weeks. When you told me your birthday I decided I would hold a load so that the first load that shoots into you is so big that you never forget it." Talking about cumming in me brought me a little out of the haze and made me a little nervous again. This wasn't safe. But that's all I wanted from this man. I wanted to feel a man shooting his seed into me deep.

Either I show everything on my face or he can read minds. I think he could detect that my mood was beginning to change. He grabbed the pipe and torch. "How about a couple hits?" I nodded. I was nervous but I didn't want to stop what was happening. If the hits could cloud it again then I was going to do them. He gave me three hits before he took one. For good measure he gave me one more after his one. I was flying high again as the clouds hit me hard.

"Ok we're going to do something now. We're going to stay in this position. I'm going to teach you a couple things that will make every top fall in love with you." At the moment there was only this man who I wanted to fall in love with me. I would do anything he told me to. "Eventually you'll learn how to bounce up and down on a cock but you just feel so good that I don't want you pulling off me even an inch. You're gonna grind into me and you're gonna find a spot inside you that is gonna make you cum." I looked down at my cock. It was still just semi-hard. There was no way he was gonna make me cum with my cock only half hard. He pushed my chest back so I was leaning back. He kept pushing until I had to use my arms to brace myself behind me. "That's good son. Now just make slow small circular motions with your hips with my entire cock inside you." I began trying to do what he said while being sure not to pull away from the feeling of the hair of his crotch brushing against me. Dad was using his hands to rub my chest my abs my legs and then used one hand to stroke my cock as he rubbed my body. Not even a minute of doing this he said "Let's do another hit of poppers. I think it will help and I also want to see how they mix with the T for you." I pulled myself back upright and in that motion his cock hit something inside me that caused me to shiver and moan. "There you go son. I think we found it. Let's do these hits and get you feeling even better. He gave me two hits letting me take a quick breath after the first but making me hold the second one. Before he took his hits he said "I'm going to take my hit now and I'm going to hold it in too. I don't want you to let go of yours until I let go of mine. Ok son?" I nodded but I was already starting to feel like I was going to need to breathe out soon. The warmth was working its way into me like a wave and I was trying to hold on. Dad took his hit and held it. He closed the bottle and put one hand on the back of my head. He pulled me in so we were forehead to forehead both holding our breaths. Finally he nodded and we both exhaled. What I felt was incredible. It was so much more intense than the first time. He pulled me into a kiss and we were both animals. But he shortened this kiss and pushed my chest back again. He put one hand behind my back to steady me. I knew what he was doing. "We're gonna find that spot again son. I want you to feel even better. Go ahead and try that motion again." I started making circles with my hips again still riding the wave. And then it hit. I actually screeched. Dad held me in that position. He was like a surgeon with incredible precision. One hand on my abs and the other on my back he held me at an angle that was not as far back as before but not upright. We sat still for a moment and he looked deep into me. I could barely focus I was so high.

"Are you ready son?" I didn't really know what he was talking about but I nodded anyway. "Clench your hole for me son." He closed his eyes and moaned through his smile as I held his cock tighter inside me. "Try to match my rhythm with that move ok son?" Rhythm? I had no idea what he was talking about. We weren't moving. And then suddenly I felt his body buck slightly and inside me his cock pressed against that spot again making me shiver and sending my head back behind me. Then he did it again. And again. And again. And then over and over until I was screaming out. "Fuck...dad... your... cock....oh...my....god." So this is what it meant to be fucked. This is what it meant when all those guys in the videos who were getting fucked moaned like crazy. I was seeing stars in my drug and poppers fueled high on top of this feeling of his huge thick cock stretching me and introducing me to a pleasure I never wanted to lose. "Don't....stop...dad...please...." He started moaning too as I clenched down on his cock over and over. "Son fuck yes. You love your dads raw cock inside you dont you? This thick cock is going to breed you so deep with a two week load of ropes and ropes of thick dad cum. You want that son? You want your dad's load to breed you son?" I didn't say anything in response. Something was bubbling in me. The tingling that I had been feeling since those first hits were suddenly turning into something else and I was starting to shake uncontrollably moaning and gasping for breath at the same time and even though I hadnt been touching my only half hard cock I could feel this wave of pleasure make its way to my balls and through my cock as I came like never before. Dad pulled me against his chest as I was still shaking and with his mouth at my ear said "I'm cumming son. Oh fuuuu......" I could tell that he was moaning that silent moan again. His body against mine was shaking bucking over and over and after at least 10 spasms he moaned deep and long. The spasms kept coming but there was a longer period between them. He held me tight against him and when he thought they were over he pulled me back and kissed me. He bucked a couple more times and said "Oh fuck I'm still cumming. Oh...m--" I put my tongue in his mouth. If each time he bucked into me was a shot he must have cum almost 20 ropes into me.

Our kiss got slowly and more sensual as our breathing steadied. I pulled back this time. I had shot a massive load. There was cum all over our chests. "How are you feeling son?" I didn't know what to say. I felt amazing like everything in my life had changed. I put my head on his shoulder. "Dad. That was incredible." I could hear him chuckle. He was still inside me and I could feel that he was still hard.

"That was just the beginning son. I have an idea. How do you feel about calling home and telling your folks youre staying over your friends place tonight?"

Fuck, this was just like it was the first with my dad. 

• Like 1

On 5/17/2021 at 12:42 AM, piercedcock555 said:

I think a spin off of Justin would be really hot. Please. Use the premise from Chapter 12 Maybe invite guys from his swim team. Justin could be the very horny EVIL step brother.

( Justin came closer to us. He was holding my phone as I had thought.

"Why do you have my phone? Are you like taking pics of this?" )

I agree that would be so hot..

• 3 months later...
On 5/27/2021 at 6:04 AM, rAwnonymous said:

This stories is fucking wild! Incest role play is damn turn on and I love it. Was first introduced Into incest chem sex role play by my brother’s bf. Seduced me when I was visiting them and my brother was away one day for business trip and he came into the guest room wearing only a white jockstrap and bulging.  Teasing me with sexual talk until I so horny. Totally relatable. Hot!

Bring back so much memory, make me throbbing and high here !

I'm sure we'd love to hear the full story. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just like the first time I read this story, I was sucked in by the realism and intensity of the writing. A lot of us have remarked that this is what we dreamed of doing with our teachers. Yep, same here, but I doubt that those experiences could ever be as intense as this story. Thanks for putting in the time and effort writing this.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
On 6/4/2020 at 3:44 AM, earlystart said:

Part 11

"Now? You all warmed up?" Mr. Kelly and Mr. Miller were talking to each other like when teachers talk to each other during class. They pretend we're not there and completely ignore us. What were they talking about?

Mr. Miller answered Mr. Kelly. "You two have been playing all day. I'd say you're more than warmed up. The points are in the case in my bag." I was so lost.

"Points? Are we playing a game or something? How many points do I have?" They all laughed. Even Justin. I thought he was on my side. "What's funny?"

"Relax Jake. We'll explain. It's all about having as good a time as you can have. We want to do that for you. We want to make this first night so good and pleasurable that you never forget it. I know I'll always remember fucking you." The last part Mr. Miller whispered in my ear. I moaned a little hearing him say that. I realized then that I would do whatever it took to make this as fun as possible for all of us. I just didn't know what it was. But then Mr. Kelly, pulling out a case asked, "How do you feel about needles Jake?"

"Needles? What? Wait...no I don't like needles. I don't think I want to do anything that involves needles." Mr. Miller pulled me in. "It's ok Jake. It's the same stuff you've been smoking so you already know what it is. It's just a little more fun and a little more intense this way. You trust us don't you?" His free hand was moving up the inside of my thigh. It would be hard to resist even if I was deathly afraid of needles. Mr. Kelly came over to the bed with the case and a belt. This was happening now and I was starting to get anxious. This felt like an escalation I definitely wasn't ready for.

"Now we just need to tie this around your bicep so we can get the veins to stick out. Although looking at your arms I see your veins pretty well. We'll just do this to make sure."

"Wait why do I have to go first?"

"Well we have to do it on you but we all know how to do it to ourselves. You don't want us to do it to you while we're already high. Now that would be dangerous. We'll catch up quick. We're good at it."

"So you do this all the time?"

"Nah, but we know how to do it so it's not too hard." He was wrapping the belt around my bicep now. I was trying to control my breathing. Nerves. Mr. Kelly opened the case and then asked Mr. Miller "Which one is the beginner dose?"

"Beginner dose? Jake-y doesn't need a beginner dose. I saw how he took those hits." Mr. Kelly shot Mr. Miller a look that I couldn't read but proceeded by taking a needle out. No one had called me Jake-y since my parents called me that as a child. I was just as vulnerable now in this moment as when I was a kid.

"Uuuuhhh is it ok if I don't look?" Mr. Miller turned my face to him. "Just look at me. I can talk you through it and you don't have to look. Just get ready to feel better than you ever have before ok?" I nodded. "You're going to feel a cold swab. It's just the alcohol to keep things clean....Ok now a little prick. There you go. See? Not so bad. He's just pulling the needle out just a little. Oh yeah that's good Mike. And now he's pushing it all the way down. Now as soon as he takes off the belt I want you to raise that arm ok?" I nodded. I felt nothing. Justin started removing the belt and once he pulled it off, I raised my arm above my head. It hit me like a truck. I sat up to put my arm up but the shot threw me back down against the headboard and a huge coughing fit put me on my back in the bed. I could feel the warmth working into my entire body and the tingling I felt before was something else entirely now. All I could get out was an "Oh fuck" at first. I was writhing around a little. It felt like my body was trying to jump out of it self. I had lost all control and it was freaking me out. Once Mr. Kelly put everything down he laid down beside me and held me. I leaned into him.

"You're good. This all just means it's working. You just wanna ride this out. Accept it into you and give in to it." He was rubbing my chest but I was still moving around with no control. "Fuck how much did you put in there?" Mr. Miller didn't respond. He was giving himself a shot. He coughed twice and then said "Ooooohhh yeah. Fuck yes. That's good." He was in much better control than I was. I was still trying to ride the wave. It was like electricity coursing through me over and over. Eventually the fear started to subside and the high settled in. That's when I felt what they wanted me to feel. The high that is impossible to describe. A high that feels good but a high that makes you hungrier. I could feel it. The room that opened with a couple hits...the walls were just torn down. I caught a glimpse of the screen and it looked like only the bottom and one of the tops was left. "I'm about to cum" the top said. "Breed me" the bottom yelled.

"Breed me" I shouted out in the room. All the men responded and Mr. Kelly turned my face to him. "That's right son. Feels good doesn't it? This is going to be the best night of your life."

"Fuck dad. Yeah this feels so good. Fuck me dad. I need you inside me. I want your cum in me." Mr. Miller was standing at the foot of the bed listening and stroking his long cock. "Fuck yeah Jake-y." He let go of his cock and put both hands on my ankles slowly moving them up. My legs were still jerky but he had full control. He maintained eye contact as he got closer. "I've been waiting to get inside you for so long. Are you ready for this 10 inch cock to fuck you raw?" I just moaned. Even making words was hard. It felt like only the filthiest shit was coming out of my mouth. So when I was able to speak when he touched my ass with his big hands I said, "Mr. Miller I wanna feel you shoot your hot cum inside me. I need that huge cock."

"Do you want me to use a condom Jake?" I shook my head. "Tell me Jake. I need to hear it. Do you want me to use a condom."

"Fuck no Mr. Miller. Fuck me raw. I need my history teacher to fuck me bare."

"Guess that slam worked." I almost forgot Justin was in the room. I looked over at him. He was stroking his thick cock and was holding what looked like my phone. I could have sworn that was my case but it didn't occur to me to ask about it. Mr. Miller was about to lay his body on top of mine. I felt his weight press against me. My body was still ringing from the shot and it felt more intense with another body on top of me. I pushed my body up trying to press even harder into Mr. Miller our cocks rubbing against each other. It was then that I realized how much of that tingling was centered in my cock and hole. I was so sensitive that Mr. Miller's body was getting me wild.

"This is so wrong." I managed to say between moans. "You shouldnt be doing this. Getting one of your students high and then fucking him."

"Yeah? You think what I'm doing is fucked up? Fucking one of my students after I got him an adult sized slam?" I nodded as we looked each other in the eyes. "Youre fucking right. This is so fucked up. That's why you want it so bad isnt it? Because it is so wrong.This is what you want isnt it? Sex that is this [banned word]? Is that in your darkest fantasies? [banned word] fucking?" He said those last words in a whisper right into my ear. I just moaned. The high changed me. Or it was bringing the real me out. This should have scared me but I was too high to care. "Yeah Mr. Miller. I want you. Fuck me," He lifted himself off me and shifted down between my legs. He lifted my ass and spread my cheeks apart. "You shave your hole boy?" I shook my head. "Aw fuck. Naturally smooth hole. I need to taste this." His tongue probed my hole and I felt the scratchiness of his 5 oclock shadow brush against me. I moaned loud and Mr. Kelly who was on the bed the entire time stifled my moan with a kiss. We were making out like animals again. My high just making me give in to my basest desires. "Fuck dad this is so hot. I love you dad." Even with how high I was I did pause not believing what I had said. Mr. Kelly smiled. "I love you too son. Youll always be my boy." We kissed even harder as Mr. Miller tongue fucked me. Then I felt Mr. Miller lift my legs and place them onto his shoulders. Mr. Kelly broke our kiss and we both looked at Mr. Miller.

"You ready for this Jake? I'll go slow. I want you to feel every inch of this raw cock. He placed the head of his cock at my hole and rubbed his leaking precum on it teasing me. I could feel some soreness from being fucked by Mr. Kelly twice already today but it didnt matter. I wanted this and whatever else was waiting for me tonight. Looking into my eyes he pushed the head in and pushed another inch into me. "Oh fuck you're tight. Holy fuck. How are you still so tight after you had that in you?" Mr. Kelly laughed. He was stroking his thick cock as if to remind me what Mr. Miller was talking about. "Wait til he clenches his hole on you. It will make you work so hard not to cum." With that reminder I tried to tighten my hole around Mr. Miller's cockhead. "Fuck! Oh my g--" Mr. Miller liked it. I did it once more and that changed the look on his face into something that almost looked more sinister. "Beautiful smooth tight boy. I'm gonna take this slow so our first time together will last but dont worry Jake. I am going to flood your insides with my load." He pushed in deeper. He was big. "I'm about halfway in. How does that feel?" Halfway in? At this rate his cock would puncture a lung. But it felt good pushing into me. The pressure was what I was missing since Mr. Kelly pulled out of me a few hours before.

"Youre so big Mr. Miller."

"I'm not as thick as Mr. Kelly over here but I'm longer." As he slowly pushed the rest of his cock in he looked at me feeling the pain and the pleasure of his big cock. "How does it feel knowing that your history teacher is the first guy to touch you so deep inside with his raw cock. Oh fuck I love making you roll your eyes to the back of your head....Fuck youre so tight and warm." I was just moaning. He was so deep and it was like he had hit a second spot that Mr. Kelly didnt reach. To hit that spot while I was so high I was still feeling that warmth running through me made me writhe under him uncontrollably. "Yeah boy. Fuck thats good." He kept the strokes slow always pulling out until just his head was inside me and all the way until his balls were pressed against my ass. When he pulled out I could feel the emptiness I felt before. When he pushed in I could feel him stretching me again. But I wanted more. I brought my hands to his ass and tried to pull him in more. "You like that?" he asked looking me in the eyes. "Hold it there." He pushed fully in and held it. Then I felt him flex his cock in my hole and I moaned loud pushing up to kiss him. I squeezed my hole around his cock now so deep in me and he moaned into my mouth and pushed his tongue deeper into my mouth. I squeezed as hard as I could and his moan in my mouth was a word. "fuuuuuck." Then I felt that flex again but I knew this time he was shooting his cum deep in me. He flexed multiple times and I could feel his body against me shaking. It was a different spasm from Mr Kelly cumming into me. With the high I was still feeling really intensely somehow I felt like I could feel that cum shooting into me. I kept a hold on his ass so he wouldn't pull out.

"I think I felt your cum shooting in me."

"I shoot loads hard. I can cum really far so I bet you felt my cum like a bullet inside you. I wanted for this to last but I wanted that tight smooth hole for so long and finally feeling my raw cock so deep in your teen body--it was too much to hold back."

"Fuck that's so hot. I'm glad you didn't hold back." Just hearing that made me ready to get fucked again. The electricity of the slam was still running through me. That's when I heard Justin. "That was so fucking hot. Is it my turn yet?"

Incredibly hot because my experience pointing was the same, described to the T.

On 5/24/2020 at 10:35 AM, tinkerblizz said:

Father making a son so hot.  Wish this was me in high school 

Me too I prayed since I was 13 that I would be fucked by older sexy muscular males. That they would make me theirs and always cum inside me. I still like older sexy male. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

A fantastic story, very hot, impossible to stop reading. I enjoy the hints of something sinister at play: Mr. Kelly pretending to get his bag, the phone call, Justin having Jake's cell, the ever-decreasing seeking of consent (inviting others over, the extra-strong dose, drugging the Gatorade, the double penetration). I confess to being afraid for Jake in this company. I don't know that these elements need a payoff or explanation, but they do hint at more going on than what our narrator Jake suspects. This is really first-rate, as both storytelling and porn. I might have done better at math had a teacher like Mr. kelly. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1