My loving teacher

earlystart

• 2 weeks later...

I think a spin off of Justin would be really hot. Please. Use the premise from Chapter 12 Maybe invite guys from his swim team. Justin could be the very horny EVIL step brother.

( Justin came closer to us. He was holding my phone as I had thought.

"Why do you have my phone? Are you like taking pics of this?" )

• Like 2

This stories is fucking wild! Incest role play is damn turn on and I love it. Was first introduced Into incest chem sex role play by my brother’s bf. Seduced me when I was visiting them and my brother was away one day for business trip and he came into the guest room wearing only a white jockstrap and bulging.  Teasing me with sexual talk until I so horny. Totally relatable. Hot!

Bring back so much memory, make me throbbing and high here !

Guest takingdeepanal
On 4/29/2021 at 1:23 AM, studlyjo said:

I read allot of smut on many sites (I followed one of my fave writers here to his Nifty collection and found a whole bookshelf of lovely but truly perverted stories not allowed here!) and the writings we get here are like Lindt squares to a chocloholic!

Even though many never get finished, the work here is usually much better constructed and written -- and way much hotter -- than most of what demands a price everywhere else. So THANK YOU to all our gifted nasty-minded writers! This horndog really appreciates your work.

The VERY dark Lindt chocolate is the besT

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This truly is an exceptionally hoT story and I thank @earlystart for sharing it with us. Only a few stories make me cum more than once while reading them, and even fewer make me come multiple times when read a second, third, or fourth time. This is one of the very few. Though I would have been happy to read more chapters, I'm also happy with it just the way it is and as a writer myself, I'd rather see a story end when the author feels there's no more further he can go with it than just limp along without enthusiasm to make it longer,

I'm not sure if anyone else was feeling this way, but I'd have loved an epilogue that took place Monday morning at school when Jake encountered Mr. Kelly in the hallway and sat down in the first row in History Class in front of Mr. Miller... face to face but surrounded by clueless students...

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1

Guest takingdeepanal
26 minutes ago, versmetropig said:

This truly is an exceptionally hoT story and I thank @earlystart for sharing it with us. Only a few stories make me cum more than once while reading them, and even fewer make me come multiple times when read a second, third, or fourth time. This is one of the very few. Though I would have been happy to read more chapters, I'm also happy with it just the way it is and as a writer myself, I'd rather see a story end when the author feels there's no more further he can go with it than just limp along without enthusiasm to make it longer,

I'm not sure if anyone else was feeling this way, but I'd have loved an epilogue that took place Monday morning at school when Jake encountered Mr. Kelly in the hallway and sat down in the first row in History Class in front of Mr. Miller... face to face but surrounded by clueless students...

I bet you're great at teaching many many things to younger men such as myself 🐷

wow thanks so much @versmetropig that is so kind of you. i do hope to write again but things have been crazy on this end and i havent been able to put something together that i like enough to post. but these comments are encouraging and its also super hot knowing that something i wrote can do that for another guy. thank you!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

58 minutes ago, earlystart said:

wow thanks so much @versmetropig that is so kind of you. i do hope toY write again but things have been crazy on this end and i havent been able to put something together that i like enough to post. but these comments are encouraging and its also super hot knowing that something i wrote can do that for another guy. thank you!

You are very welcome @earlystart - when you are ready, you'll write more, until then don't stress it. Because I write other things, personally I have to be in just the right mood to write more in my blog on here. Even though they are all real life true situations I've been in that I write from the notes in my sex diary (in other words I don't have to think up plots, they actually happened so I just have to put the words on the screen in a hopeful hoT, erotic and entertaining way) it still requires a certain amount of time and exactly the right mood. So don't worry!

• Like 4