Part 7 - The Winters Frost

Conrad crept out of the house for the fifth morning running the cold dampness of the air assaulting him and not helping his mood. His parents were still coming to terms with the news he broke to them the weekend previously, Eddie his father was unable to speak to him explaining he needed time to think and understand the enormity of this. It didn't help matters that both Charlie and Joshua were going away for a few months returning in early March on their first tour of duty. Broken and missing Joshua badly they had become close both as friends and fuck buddies, this lead to Conrad deciding that he couldn't go on living in deceit like he had been. It was hard enough admitting to himself about his sexuality then coming out to his parents just made things worse, Jack was the only one he could and needed to talk to but he had not been answering his phone. He just needed to get today over with at college then we go up to the manor. The things that now played on his mind all boiled down to sex with men, he never thought he would miss sex so much with Joshua and he was finding it distracting and lonely. His phone rang and Conrad picked it up forming a big grin on his face answering it.

"Hello Josh" Conrad said "how are you?".
"Alright sexy how are you?" Joshua asked hoping Conrad was feeling good.
Conrad sighed down the phone "I'm fine Josh, be even better if you were in bed with me".
They chatted a while until Joshua needed to end the call "I miss you and want to make sure you are okay" Joshua said seeking clarification again.
"Better now I have spoken to you, have a great time stuck with all those sailors" Conrad said giggling but in truth feeling even more down.

Joshua hung up the phone and looked up the barracks from his seat in the grounds, he was still racked with guilt after their fir sexual encounter, he never meant to but found he couldn't withdraw quickly enough. Doing it once by accident he could accept, but the passion that took over them both rendered any thought of condoms in the subsequent times they met. Mostly he managed to pull out only then did he think he saw the disappointment etched on Conrad's face. Conrad loved the feeling of Joshua's orgasm the few times he had remained inside when ejaculating during the middle of the night when they both woke up aroused. Joshua looked over to the gym hall and saw Charlie exiting through the doors having finished his workout, standing up he put on a brave face and walked over to join him heading back to the dorm room to finish packing. Joshua was a ticking time bomb, one that was about to implode on himself yet alone sending out shock waves that Conrad would be unable to hide or take cover from. Having never been tested he didn't know for definite but had fooled around at home with some very dodgy characters in his past and knew he had taken at least two toxic loads up him.

By evening Conrad returned home dropping his things off and heading up to the manor and down to the greenhouse but it seemed like no one had been there all week. He daren't go up to the manor itself without an invitation. He turned the light on and tidied things up and cleaned the tools that Jack was usually so meticulous in keeping spotless.

"What are you doing here?" Simon asked frightening the living daylights out of Conrad "sorry" he apologised.
Conrad put the tools down "I wanted to speak to Jack and hoped he would be here" he replied.
Simon nodded "He is at the house in bed" he replied with a tinge of sadness "he will be happy to see you".
Conrad put the tools down "Is he sick again?" he asked concerningly.
"Yes" Simon replied looking a him "You seem out of sorts Conrad everything all right?" he asked.
"Sort of" Conrad replied blinking back tears "can I talk with you after I see Jack please?".
Simon shifted on his feet feeling uncomfortable not wanting to handle peoples baggage "Please Simon" Conrad begged.
Simon smiled "Yes of course do you want to stay for dinner?" he asked Conrad waiting for him to finish.
Conrad half smiled "I would love to thank you Simon".

They walked up to the manor where Simon took Conrad's coat and showed him to Jack's room. Jack smiled seeing Conrad and complaining that Simon was fussing way to much now he was on the mend. They spent an hour catching up before Jack dozed off and Conrad left him to rest going back downstairs to the lounge where Simon was waiting.

"Is he alright?" Conrad asked "please tell me Simon?" he pleaded.
Simon nodded "He is a lot better and should be back on his feet by Sunday if he rests".
"I hope so" Conrad said cheering up a little.
Simon patted Conrad's shoulder "Come on lets eat" he said "champagne is your tipple if I remember rightly?".
Conrad laughed "I only had it the once on my 18th birthday here" he replied "with Jack and you" he said.
Simon nodded "Jack is really fond of you Conrad I hope you know that" he said sitting down at the table.
"I owe him a lot Simon, he has taught me everything I know and helped me so willingly" Conrad replied.
Simon smiled "He fought me when I told him you weren't to come to the manor after I found out".
"You don't like me, that much I can tell?" Conrad asked causing him to look at him.
Simon looked at him "Tolerate you, I value privacy Conrad, nothing to do with liking you" he said "anyway it is Jack you come to see".

They kept the conversation light and Conrad drank way to many glasses of champagne, they were both enjoying each others company for the first time being alone together and Simon loved hearing about Joshua. He never even thought to ask Simon about Harry and the Arab guy, instead they drank and ate. Simon suggested they go in to the lounge after the butler cleared the dinner things away and dismissed him for the night. Simon brought the champagne with him and they both sat on the sofa in front the log fire listening to some classical music. Conrad got a little loose lipped opened up about his parents finding it hard to accept his choice in life, strangely Simon had the same problem with his family and only really accepted it after he made his fortune sniffing around for handouts but never came to see him. They laughed long in to the evening the central heating and log fire making the lounge warm and they both sat there in t-shirts. He wasn't drunk just merry and sitting with Simon felt very comforting, it helped that he had a pretty toned body that was bigger than Joshua and also taller and not unattractive he thought. It was confusing Conrad in his head with the champagne, Conrad was being brave and checking out Simon's muscles in his arms and legs making him laugh. Conrad sat back on the sofa laughing whilst Simon checked out his average sized muscles as he called them, he never realised that each touch Simon made was causing him to moan softly and giggle. In the blink of an eye and like magnets they kissed briefly. The heady mix of champagne and warmth of the room was proving to enticing for both of them.

Simon sat back and chuckled "You should stop now whilst your ahead" he suggested smiling at Conrad.
Conrad swung himself over sitting on Simon's lap "Why?" he asked "what will happen if we continue?" he asked teasingly running his hand along Simon's chest.
Simon smiled stroking Conrad's arm "I will fuck and breed you" he said smirking sniffing a new victim "there will be no stopping me once I home in on you".
Conrad laughed then leaned in and kissed him "You mean cum in me?" he asked "you wouldn't be the first" he said.
Simon kissed and teased Conrad "Cum in you with my gift and convert you" he said with a sinister smirk.

Conrad chuckled with no idea what he was waffling on about, all he saw was an experienced man who had a very erect cock. Leaning forward he kissed Simon falling in to the open arms like prey lured so easily, feeling his body moving Conrad came to rest on his back under Simon. He looked down at Conrad the champagne in his blood removing any remorse he might have for what he was about to do, the hunter was ready to swoop on his prey. In his eyes he had given fair warning and it was no longer his fault if the he didn't fully understand the impeding attack of this alpha hunter. Conrad pulled Simon's t-shirt off and stroked his body, bravely his hand moved down to the hunters weapon that was hard to touch. Conrad was lifted up his legs around Simons body kissing him passionately both naked his arse grinding against Simon's cock. Suddenly Conrad let out a louder moan and winced in pain his body being lowered on to Simon's cock with little effort, his legs held around Simon's waist his head rolled back from pure overload feeling the cock penetrating in to his body. He gave several upward thrusts and Conrad cried pushing at Simon's shoulders to raise himself up and stop him going in too quickly, his attempt futile at best crying louder and gasping but at the same time wrapping his arms around Simon's neck kissing him. The pubes around his cock flattened against Conrad's arse coming to rest fully immersed inside him, the prey was lured and captured. Conrad stopped kissing him and leaned back grinding his arse down deeper moaning then resting. Simon picked up the glass of champagne and watched Conrad knock it back, he smiled and kissed Conrad tasting the remnants of the Laurent Perrier's distinctive bouquet on his lips. Simon did the same knocking his drink back then sat back on the sofa allowing his prey to gently ride his cock, lulling him in to a false sense of security before he would swoop in for the kill poisoning the prey with his toxic venom. Conrad leaned back and felt he was taking even more of his cock and loving the feeling he slowly and elegantly he rode Simon feeling every inch inside him a steady motion they both enjoyed. Simon reached over and topped the champagne up holding the glass up to Conrad's mouth he poured egging him on to drink it all. Already reeling from the effects of too much champagne he was to far gone in sexual pleasure to care, throwing himself forward kissing Simon again grinding down harder. Conrad looked in to his eyes 'Fuck me Simon please' he half pleaded to him, he smirked and kissed Conrad 'You want a hard conversion?' he whispered watching Conrad nod. Simon pushed Conrad off his cock twisting his body around until he was over the back of the sofa, the hunter now ran his tongue along the back tasting and subduing his prey, his hips moved gently lining his cock up with the head poised. In one almighty thrust with his body weight behind he speared Conrad feeling his body react and the cries from the hunters first intentional strike, his hands holding the prey down over the back of the sofa he fucked hard and relentlessly pounding deeper each time his prey struggled. His attack continued until the last sign of any fight left the preys body. Taken by surprise an utterly loving the way he was held Conrad relaxed accepting the hunters control lastly his body began to ease from tension hoping to minimise the destructive force being borne down on him. The hunter knew the time to strike was coming his balls slowly tightening, any moment know he would launch the final attack on his prey, the prey that moaned between pain and pleasure pushing his arse up and back to take more. His body switched from hunting to kill mode, the thrusting changing to deeper penetrating movement no longer able to hold back the hunter pushed up hard grunting loudly. His body lunging further forward clamping his arms tightly around his prey securing and holding him deep on his cock to receive the toxic venom. There was no escape for the prey his venom was already being released rapidly coating the lining and finding any small breach to gain access and poison the prey. His cock pulsing hard in his prey continuously pushing it deeper, grinding and pushing to make sure there would be leakage and sealing the fate of his prey.

Jack sat up in bed a shiver ran through his spine like someone walked over his grave. The manor seemed quiet enough and had no idea why he suddenly woke up with an odd sensation, he laid back down drifting off to sleep. Simon held on to Conrad his hips still pushing and grinding in to Conrad's arse forcing his toxic seed and cock deeper in to Conrad, still hard and turned on he gently started fucking again. Conrad raised his head and kissed him 'Fuck yes' he said smiling with his mouth open and moaning at the depth of Simon's cock inside him. His hands still clamped firmly around Conrad's body 'Oh god yes' he cried out like he was feeling the cock inside him for the first time. Simon didn't take long to finish giving a second dose of his venom to Conrad. He lovingly kissed Conrad's neck and shoulders keeping his cock inside plugging his hole preventing any leakage. Slowly he moved Conrad's body and laid him flat on the sofa coming to rest on top of him. Conrad held on to Simon's hand caressing it, a champagne and sex smile on his face his eyelids fluttering and nodding off.

Conrad shifted "Fuck what time is it" he suddenly said panicking.
Simon moved and Conrad winced not realising he was still inside him semi erect "3 in the morning".
"Crap I am going to get in to trouble, how could you let me fall asleep?" Conrad asked.
Simon smiled "I thought you was quite content being in this position" he replied kissing his shoulder.
His hips ground against Conrad's arse "Fuck you're getting hard" Conrad moaned.

He could feel Simon's cock expanding and growing in his arse, repositioning himself to lay flat on Conrad slowly he ground deeper hearing the soft echoing moans from underneath him. The grinding got more pronounced and Conrad lifted his head briefly kissing Simon, the thrill of his immobilised body trapped in this erotic state caused him to push his arse up several times moaning and waiting for Simon to push him back down. The grinding moved to slowly tender thrusts at first, Conrad became aware for the first time of the sound as Simon's balls slapped against his arse giving a round of applause. Quicker and quicker the sound came, Simons breathing changed in to a light panting with the occasional groan thrown in for good measure. Conrad slipped his hands around Simon's intertwining their fingers and holding on. The pace quickened again and his body weight shifted lifting his chest off Conrad's back ready to inseminate him with a third toxic load. Suddenly Simon growled long and hard pushing his hips down almost crushing Conrad's arse and jolting forward, Conrad moaned through the pain and discomfort feeling pulsations emitting deep in his arse. The grin on his face was not for Conrad to see whilst he looked down at the lad taking more of his seed deep inside. He held the position for ages constantly pushing in, each time he pushed Conrad's buttocks spread apart letting Simon get deeper ensuring he got a good breeding. Finally he collapsed on top of Conrad and kissed his neck.

Simon rolled on to his side pulling Conrad with him stroking his chest, his cock plugging Conrad's arse keeping his toxic seed inside. Weirdly even for Simon this was one conversion he desperately had wanted to happen, all the years watching him grow up and now he was impaled on his cock, full of his seed changing the body. The initial panic over knowing he would get in to trouble either way he resided to stay in this comfortable position with Simon falling asleep until 8am. The sun was slowly rising bringing daylight in to the lounge, Conrad could see out of the window and the white hard frost that coated the landscape. he moaned at his headache from drinking too much last night. Feeling sore in his arse he moved closing his eyes at the discomfort and finally easing the semi erect cock out, he couldn't believe he had been so slutty last night but he was missing sex with Joshua. Simon mumbled and cuddled Conrad waking up in the process eventually sitting up putting on the clothes they left laying on the floor after being discarded quickly last night. He thought there would be a little awkwardness between Conrad and him but he seemed to be his normal self whilst they sat drinking coffee in the kitchen. Conrad left feeling like he was doing a walk of shame strolling down Hibiscus Drive so early that morning, the plumes of mist from his breath hung in the stillness of the freezing air. He walked into the house just as his mother was coming down the stairs.

"Where have you been?" Jody asked looking at how rough he looked.
Conrad looked at her "At the manor Jack is not very well" he replied passing her on the stairs.
Jody looked at him "What again?" she asked in a caring voice "how is he?".
Conrad shrugged his shoulders "Better hopefully he will be up and around on Sunday".
"Conrad" Jody called as he walked up the stairs "You miss him don't you?" she asked.
Conrad looked at her "Charlie?" he asked "of course I do".
Jody shook her head "No that Joshua guy I mean".
Conrad's expression changed and he nodded "I don't love him" he said "I do miss him though".
Jody nodded "Give it a few weeks Conrad, we love you and it is hard for all of us at the moment".

They were words of some comfort for him and he spent the rest of Saturday head in his book getting ready for his first part of his exam next week. Sunday morning he got a text from Jack telling him he was up and around if he wanted to go through his papers for the exam. He always thought growing up that gardening was simple but knowing Jack as he did now he was clearly very knowledgeable and Conrad relied on this to help him through the course. He had a way of making things seem practical rather than confusing. Of course sitting in the warming winter sunshine in the greenhouse that Sunday afternoon Conrad was in two minds weather to let on that he had slept with Simon, several times he nearly did but held back not sure how Jack would feel about it. Conrad breezed through the exam managing 86% which was the highest mark from the group of 15, six flunked it and would need to resit it the following year. Having Jack back and looking like himself a week later helped Conrad cheer up immensely as they planned the garden planting schedule for spring together, they sat quite close to each other as they always did. Conrad let slip that he had dinner with Simon that Friday night he visited, Jack suddenly had a horrible feeling.

"How long did you stay?" Jack asked trying to keep it light.
Conrad put his head down "Until the morning" he admitted.
Jack put his hand on Conrad's arm "Be honest with me Conrad did you and Simon do anything?".
Conrad nodded and looked at Jack "I'm sorry, I was lonely and having a bad time" he explained.
Jack shook his head "Did he cum in you?" he asked straight out.
"Yes" Conrad replied looking at him "is it relevant?" he asked.
"Oh Conrad" Jack said looking at him "have you been ill since he fucked you?" he asked.
Conrad looked curiously at him "No not since my cold a few months back" he replied then opened his eyes wide "he has HIV?" he asked.
Jack nodded "Yes and like me he is not on medication for it" he replied.
Conrad knew the dangers and that it was too late now "But hang on, you never told me you have it!".
"Simon gave it to me years ago" Jack confessed "it was an accident as he didn't know at the time".
Conrad sat in silence for what seemed like ages "Have I got it?" he finally asked.
Jack went over and hugged him "Most likely he converted you" he said.
Conrad raised his eyebrows "I remember something about him saying to convert me" he suddenly remembered "I drank way too much champagne".
Jack nodded looking slightly angry "Can you take me to get tested?" Conrad asked thinking logically.
Jack looked curiously at him "Yes, but are you not worried or angry at Simon?" he asked.
Conrad looked at him "Furious" he replied "but what is done is done" he said "so you being sick?".
Jack nodded "Yes it is that, but you can take treatment Conrad".

Jack made an appointment for Conrad just after the new year, it didn't stop him thinking about it and each morning when he woke up he was expecting to be sick after what Jack had explained. He did a lot of reading about it on the internet and saw that the majority of people who contract live normal lives adhering to the medication. It couldn't have come at a worse time with Christmas upon them and Conrad had been living in dread now knowing what took place at the manor that night. Regrets and anger would rise and fall in him every time he thought about what Simon had done to him, he couldn't pin it down to stealth fucking since Simon had told him outright what he was going to do. But on the other hand why should he have known what he meant, he knew he had been the subject of a deliberate conversion and decided to keep clear of the manor needing time to think. On top of all that he had to face Christmas without Charlie, already the vibe was different in the house kind of empty without them both being there.

He had a sleepless night and woke on Christmas Day feeling terrible, he manged to join his parents and grandparents for most of the day but went to his room at four in the afternoon, his head hurt and he was running a slight fever. He tried not to worry anyone but his mother kept coming up to check on him. Christmas night alone in his bedroom Conrad sat on the side of his bed fearing the worst and that Simon had been successful in transmitting his virus. Over thinking things as usual it dawned on him that it may just be a mild cold, like the one he had a few months back so maybe it wasn't what he thought. Eventually falling a sleep around 2am his head running thoughts of how he could exact revenge on him, what he never knew was that he caught a sickness bug from his last day at college that took a few days to appear. Late Boxing Day he felt better and joined in, early evening he got a video call from Joshua and Charlie both of whom were sporting nice suntans dressed only in shorts on a beach in the Caribbean. It didn't help when Joshua panned out and rubbed his cock 'I will be home soon on leave for 2 months so you better be ready for me' he said blowing Conrad a kiss making his eyes water 'I miss you both so much' he replied ending their call. Conrad sat on his bed and cried, he needed Charlie here and importantly he wanted to feel Joshua's body and hold him. He felt empty like nothing was complete in his life, would anyone even want to touch him now he was tainted. Given the chance he would jump at being in a relationship with Joshua but they were both very clear on where they stood in that respect despite the incredible love that had grown between them, he liked Joshua but was in no way in love with him. His thought wandered back to Harry and weather he should go to London for a few days after New Year and before college started again.

Harry had a great Christmas at home enjoying the break. Moham had taken Harry to New York for a few days before Christmas on a so called business trip. On the flight back Moham handed Harry a set to keys to a private residence he brought for Harry not far from the office, part Christmas present and part bonus at doing so well at his job. Harry was completely respectful of Moham, except when in a hotel bedroom together. Adam had done a wonderful job mentoring Harry, they often kissed but so far no sex. They adored each other and wanted to keep their friendship real and they both knew sex was going to happen at some point.

Despite protesting that he wasn't sure it was hiv Jack insisted he got tested anyway to make sure. A few hours later Conrad sat there in the park with Jack reading through the bottle of tablets the consultant had prescribed, his diagnosis had come back quickly with quite a high viral load already circulating in his body. It helped that Jack knew the consultant and getting the test and result quickly he couldn't stop the shocked looked on his face though hearing how high Conrad's viral load was. He held back and spoke with the consultant handing him a wad of cash. Conrad put the bottle in his pocket and looked across the park. Jack sat there in silence waiting for Conrad to say something but he remained quiet, he couldn't help thinking that Conrad's viral load was high for someone infected so recently. He looked at Conrad coming to the conclusion that maybe his body reproduced the virus quickly.

"Conrad" Jack repeated trying to get his focus "are you alright?" he asked.
Conrad smiled "I think so" he replied "I just don't know how I feel actually knowing for sure".
"You must take the tablets, don't end up like us old twisted perverts" Jack said.
Conrad laughed "I never looked at you in that way" he replied "well old maybe" he said laughing again.
"Been a year you won't forget I bet" Jack said in reflection.
Conrad smiled "Yes" he said "I have decided to seek Harry out, although not sure how he would react".
Jack patted Conrad's leg "You will have no problem finding a lover either way Conrad".
"Did I ever tell you that Harry was at the manor?" Conrad asked suddenly remembering.
Jack stopped swinging "No" he said looking astounded "when was that?".
"August, he arrived with the Arab guy in the helicopter" Conrad said looking at him.
"Oh, I only knew him as E but I know who you mean" Jack replied "caught my eye" he said then stopped.
"What?" Conrad asked knowing he was mid sentence.
"Simon spent the night with him he won E in the auction" Jack informed him.
"Auction?" Conrad asked sounding disgusted "you mean they bid to fuck?" he asked.
"Spend the night with" Jack corrected him "but yes, Moham the Arab guy bid for him as well".
Conrad laughed and looked at Jack "Been there and done that" he said looking at Jack's shocked face.
Conrad explained how he got the money for the course "Not so innocent after all are you?" Jack said amused.
"Does that mean Simon got Harry sick as well?" Conrad asked looking a little concerned.
Jack nodded "It is a high probability" he replied "I'm sorry I know we must seem like... I don't know".
"Twisted perverts" Conrad replied smiling at Jack briefly "my life is ruined isn't it?".
Jack put his arm around him "No far from it, I will speak to Simon make sure you are taken care of".
Conrad scoffed "He has already done that" he replied angrily "tell him I want the manor" he joked.
Jack laughed "Nothing like aiming high" he said kissing him on the cheek.

To say Conrad was shocked about the revelation of Harry being auctioned off was understated, but then he was no different when he sold his arse for the course money to the Arab. Looking back it was painful but still incredibly hot he thought. He couldn't understand why he felt no different knowing he had hiv, holding the first tablet in his fingers he decided against taking it for now and put it back in the bottle. It was mild for New Years eve and Conrad headed up to the manor to check on his parsnips and sprouts that should be good after the week of frosty nights and mornings. He picked a few parsnips and went back in to the warmth of the greenhouse and started cleaning them up standing against the bench. Jack walked past the window smiling at Conrad and came in to the greenhouse closing the door behind him, it was quite humid and he quickly took off his jacket and standing behind Conrad and circling his arms around his waist.

"How is my little gardener today?" Jack asked kissing him on the cheek.
Conrad smiled "Just fine" he replied putting the parsnip in the basket.
Jack squeezed him "No really, how are you?" he asked again just to make sure.
Conrad turned to face him "What do you want me to say Jack?" he asked "that I hate everyone and the world".
Jack leaned back looking at him "Hey" he said "is something wrong?".
"Yes" Conrad replied unable to resist the temptation and longing he had for years now "you are what's wrong".
Jack looked shocked but Conrad pulled him forward kissing him on the mouth "Conrad" Jack said pushing back.

He looked Conrad in the eyes and they both snapped kissing frantically his body edging up until he sat on the bench with Jack between his legs. Both making strange noises kissing harder, Conrad's hand instantly delved down rubbing Jack's cock and undoing his jeans 'Conrad no we shouldn't' Jack said pushing back out of concern 'Yes we should we both knew this was going to happen' he said pushing Jack's jeans down and slipping off the bench. His mouth closed around Jack's cock moving down the shaft and back up licking around the head then back down again. Jack already had hold of Conrad's head forcing him further down on his cock holding him there feeling his throat gag then letting him off for air. He roughly pulled Conrad up kissing him then quickly spun him around pushing him over the bench. His hands yanking Conrad's jeans down popping the button off 'Your fucking right I have wanted to do this for years and your going to get it' he said spitting loudly on to Conrad's bare arse and fingering the saliva in. Conrad moaned like a wild beast 'Dam yes, come on fuck me!' he shouted out moaning when Jack jabbed two fingers in his arse roughly 'fucking rape me' he said out of nowhere, Jack held Conrad down 'Rape you' he laughed 'I am going to destroy that pretty arse of yours' he said aiming his cock up against Conrad's hole. He pushed hard his eight inches tearing its way through and not stopping until he was balls deep. Conrad cried out in agony trying to push up but Jack swiftly pushed him back down holding the back of his neck and pummelling in to arse. Conrad grimaced in some very weird sick pleasure and pain the grunts and cries echoing around the greenhouse. Jack should no sign of easing up and continued hammering his cock in long hard rapid strokes causing Conrad to gasp when he bottomed out each time. Jack stopped leaned forward and pulled Conrad's head up 'Is that what you want?' he asked jabbing his cock in again hard 'you fucking know I do' Conrad replied kissing Jack trying to suck the tongue out his mouth. Jack pushed him back down and started assaulting his arse again 'Fucking cock teased me for the last four years' Jack said pushing his cock in hard then wriggling his hips letting Conrad feel his cock jabbing inside in arse in every direction 'fuck yes' Conrad cried out, Jack laughed 'Payback time' he said gripping harder on to Conrad's neck and hammering in hard again 'here it comes' he cried out moaning 'fucking breeding you' he said moaning and panting in one final thrust he shoved in deep and Conrad yelped at the pulsing cock against the now tender sides of anal wall. Jack groaned his body shuddering releasing his seed 'fuck yes' he said jolting his hips again 'take it baby that's what you wanted' he shouted out falling forward. The last few drops of cum trickled out of Conrad's cock splattering on the flagstone floor of the greenhouse his whole body shuddering at the power of his own orgasm. Jack panted heavily struggling to get his breath back and resting on Conrad's back. Conrad held Jack's thighs keeping the hard cock inside his arse. Jack continued grinding his cock deep in Conrad for nearly 10 minutes until he began to soften.

Conrad raised his head concerned "Are you alright Jack?" he asked.
Jack nodded "Yes" he said through laboured breaths "takes me a while to get my breath back".
"You made me cum without touching my cock" Conrad said kissing him lightly on the lips.
Jack smiled "Shows how much you really wanted me I guess" he said standing upright pulling his cock out.
"Ouch" Conrad tensed up "slowly it hurts" he said.
Jack looked down at the streaks of blood on his cock "I got you good" he sniggered.
Conrad pulled his jeans up but Jack pushed him down to his knees "You haven't finished, clean it up bitch" he said.

It wasn't the most pleasantest of experiences cleaning cock after it being in his arse, Joshua certainly never expected him to do that. Fortunately he was pretty clean and only got the salty remnants of Jack's cum and the coppery taste that was his own blood. Really he didn't know what to expect from finally having sex with Jack all he could think was back to times when they laughed and joked around in the flower beds. Certainly there was some element of flirting that grew the older Conrad got leading to right now. Jack moved his growing cock away from Conrad's mouth pulling him up to his feet and kissing him.

Conrad pulled his jeans up and sat on the floor "Fuck Jack" he said half grinning and grimacing in pain.
"You wanted it" Jack replied zipping up his jeans "horny little fucker aren't you?" he said.
Conrad chuckled "I never realised you were such an animal" he said looking amazed "seriously I never expected that side of you".
Jack smiled "Well you know what to expect now" he said helping Conrad up "and I needed to make sure you got some of my DNA implanted in your body".
"I think you did that my arse is sore as hell" Conrad replied then laughed.

When he got home later that evening Conrad showered and went to bed, laying there he gently fingered his hole that was still tender. A small amount of Jack's seed seeped out and Conrad flipped over looking at the small red stained semen on his sheet 'Oh Jack' he said rubbing his cock and leaning down licking and sucking the cum up before swallowing it. He laid down on his back the thought of Jack assaulting his arse so violently, his erection felt incredibly harder than normal. Thrusting his hips up he rolled the foreskin back holding his cock tight jettisoning his seed like a bullet, firing up across his face and landing across his left eyebrow and into his eye stinging badly he squinted and jumped off the bed. His orgasm was so strong his legs couldn't hold him upright properly, his hips bucking with orgasm pulses in his cock that travelled down his legs, still expelling small amounts of cum on the floor and wall of his bedroom. Wiping his eye with his t-shirt and looking in the mirror he had a big case of pink eye and it still stung like hell. When he finally made it to the bathroom he bathed his eye in some warm water and put some eye drops in to stem the pink eye.

It was another frosty morning and Conrad was up at the manor by 8am following Jack's instruction to tidy one the larger flower beds by the greenhouse. Jack turned up a little after 9am and saw Conrad kneeling down amongst the evergreen bushes. It was too good to pass by he thought feeling his cock expanding under his jeans, walking outside again it was eerily quiet. The only sound was Conrad discreetly clipping away some of the dead branches lower down on the bushes. Jack crept up behind him his cock already hard and hanging out of his jeans, the cold air accentuated his erection even more. Conrad heard the twig snap and was about to turn his head when he was pushed down with one hand letting out a cry as branch scratched the side of his face. Swiftly Jack yanked Conrad's jeans and underwear down and slipped his cold cock deep in to the warmth cosiness of Conrad's arse then dead weighting him he started pounding deep. Conrad raised his head looking in to the tangled mess of the branches in front of him, he struggled against Jack's assault in a pretend fashion. He was so turned on and strangely found it erotic being raped in the flower bed by him. Conrad gasped and pushed his arse up wanting to feel Jack deep in him again, he took it as a sign of struggle and pushed Conrad down with his hips, his free hand clamped over Conrad's mouth stifling his moans and ramping up the force of his thrusting penetrating deeper and feeling his balls tighten up sharply. Jack grunted and pushed down harder clenching his buttocks tightly lost in the most intense pleasure from his balls to the tip of his cock pumping him full of his seed again. Conrad thought it was all over but Jack was not done, he continued fucking Conrad until he was ready to implant more DNA. The second orgasm as big as the first and giving several rapid jabs to make sure Conrad knew he was fucked. Jack laid on top panting and wheezing heavily catching his breath. Lifting himself off and pulling his cock out slowly and large trickle of blood soaked semen escaped winding its way down his arse and over his balls 'Dirty whore' Jack said chuckling. Conrad kneeled up and pulling his jeans back up when he turned Jack had already gone and left him there. Shit he thought to himself trying to gather his thoughts and unable to explain why Jack had this intoxicating control over in sex.

Conrad was cold and soaked when he walked in to the greenhouse "Morning" he said to Jack kissing him.
Jack kissed him back "Morning, you look like you have been raped" he said smirking.
Conrad put his pruning clippers down "Yeah crap fucker though didn't even say thank you" he said.
Jack creased up laughing "Fuck knows why Conrad but I love abusing you and can you take it".
Conrad kissed him slow and tenderly "Seriously sex is so hot with you" he said.
Jack ran his finger across the cut below Conrad's cheek and licked the blood "You taste nice" he chuckled.

Conrad shook his head still reeling from the incredible fuck had been subjected to, Jack took Conrad up to the manor sneaking him in to one of the bathrooms to get him cleaned up. Jack and Conrad had two or three random aggressive fucks in the greenhouse or up against trees in the ground over the next couple of days before Conrad went to London with his parents. His arse was still sore after arriving in London from Jack pounding his arse twice the evening before he left, the second one Jack tied Conrad down to the workbench and spent nearly an hour abusing his arse before giving him his going away protein.

Every time Conrad woke up in the night he couldn't stop controlling himself and masturbated orgasming within minutes with the thought of Jack raping him and planting his seed deep inside.

• Like 22
  • Upvote 3
  • Thanks 4

Part 8 - February Frozen In Time

Conrad put on his coat and grabbed a coffee then went to sit outside in the cold January morning, having at last spent a day without masturbating allowing his sore cock some respite. He wondered if he was turning in to a degraded pervert constantly needing to blow his load every time he thought of Jack. What was even more weird was how he found it exhilarating sitting in the cold air looking at his aunties flower bed reminding him of when Jack had assaulted him outside cutting his cheek. He chuckled to himself totally chilled out and enjoying the peace and quiet. Max arrived and grabbed a coffee walking outside, he leaned down and kissed Conrad on the cheek taking him by surprise and sitting down next to him.

"You told your parents then?" Max asked already knowing the answer "how have they taken it?".
Conrad put his cup down "Not sure, my father is upset" he replied "just wish Charlie and..." he stopped himself.
Max chuckled "Charlie told me you have a thing for sailors" he said sipping his coffee.
Conrad rolled his eyes "Does Charlie tell you everything?" he asked looking at him.
"Of course" Max replied "What about Harry though?" he now asked.
Conrad sat in silence for a moment "To be honest I have tried to forget about him" he replied.
"You never contacted him?" Max asked looking surprised.
"No" he replied "I don't see any point" Conrad said then looked down "what if he is the one?".
Max looked at Conrad "Do you like him?" he asked.
Conrad shrugged his shoulder "I don't even know him" he said "I know he can punch" he chuckled.
"He hasn't been seen around the bar for months now" Max informed him "even my wife asked her gay friends".
Conrad sat up "And there has been no sight of him?" he asked looking concerned.
"No" he replied "someone did say he got a job in the city" Max said "but he never hangs out around here now".
Conrad nodded "Maybe I should just check in within him make sure he is okay".
Max smiled and stood up "Come on back inside" he said "and if you don't contact him... well you will never know".

It was the jolt Conrad needed and the following morning he sat there holding his phone for several minutes and finally sending a message to Harry apologising for not being in touch and asking if he was okay. He could see the message had been delivered but remained unread for most of the day. It took Conrad all this time to realise he had never truly got over Harry despite not even really knowing him, Harry had got in to his head though and the more he thought of him the more he found he wanted to explore any possibility that may exist. The subtle way he toyed and teased Conrad, his mischievous little grin and boyish looks, maybe he was in love with Harry but could not see it. Their trip to London was over so quickly and they were setting off for the drive back to Hampshire. Harry was sat up in bed in his swanky flat overlooking the city, he knew the text by heart but kept reading it dithering and not knowing how to answer Conrad. Moham came out of the bathroom dressed for a meeting and kissed Harry on the head, frequently popping over early morning before going to the office mixing a little business with a lot of pleasure.

"Harry just answer it then either delete it or whatever" Moham said noticing he was still distracted.
Harry nodded "In a minute I will" he said getting out of bed.
Moham put his watch on looking at Harry "Come in at lunchtime Harry and get that sorted out" he said.

Harry got back in to bed and watched Moham leave, reading the text message again he thought hard and began typing his response to Conrad. Sitting there for a moment with his finger poised over the send button he hit it and locked his phone putting it on silent. Picking up his work phone he browsed through the emails received since yesterday to see if anything needed immediate attention before taking a shower. Conrad felt his phone buzz in his pocket and hurriedly pulled it out and saw he had a message from Harry. Quickly opening it he read it and read it again, a tear fell from his eye seeing the words the from Harry 'You put me through ups and down and I can't explain why or get over you yet you still rip my heart out every time I think or see you, I don't even know you yet this is what you have done to me. It is best we leave it there I can't copy with that happening any more'. Wiping his eyes he put the phone back in his pocket unaware his father had been watching him through the mirror, he really felt heartbroken and knew he should have gone back to Harry when Max sent him his number. When they arrived home Conrad said nothing and went up to his bedroom and laid down trying to make sense of his life. Eddie knocked on the door and walked in catching Conrad wiping his eyes again.

"That text you got in the car was it from Charlie's friend?" his father asked.
Conrad looked at his father who closed the door "No, someone else who I realised I was fond of" he replied.
Eddie sat on the bed "They blew you off?" he asked "you have always been the sensitive one Con" he said trying his best at consoling him.
"He says I rip his heart out but we don't know each other apart from when he punched me" Conrad said.
Eddie stifled a laugh "Sorry I didn't mean to laugh" he said sincerely.
Conrad smiled "It was my fault I called him a queer" he said "now look at me just a fucking queer".
"Conrad!" his father looked angry "don't ever use that language in this house" he told him off going to town.
"Sorry father" Conrad said laying back down on the bed "I need Charlie here he would know what to do".
Eddie patted his leg "Love can swipe your legs right from under you Conrad, you just have to deal with it".
Conrad nodded "I'm sorry for being such a mess" he said in frustration.
"Come down to dinner" Eddie said standing up "we love you son it just take us oldies more time to adjust".

He joined them for dinner and opened up a bit more about Harry and the incident in London but left out the gay for pay part to spare them and himself the indignity of it, surprisingly both parents were supportive. Towards the middle of January Conrad was busy revising for the next part of his exam which was a practical in a few days time, he had no idea why they would do practical exams outside in January when you couldn't even get a fork in the ground. It had been a good week speaking to Charlie and Joshua twice who were now sailing up towards the Bahamas before a trip along the east coast of the US then across the Atlantic to Portsmouth for the start of March. The following week he was glad the exam was done and sent Jack a text to let him know how it had gone. Despite his urge to text Harry he decided not to thinking that was that, so preoccupied by Harry that by the weekend he realised there had been nothing from Jack so he strolled up to the manor Saturday morning. Simon spotted him and walked down the stairs opening the front doors just as Conrad came through the gate, he looked tired and upset calling Conrad over. It was the first time he had seen or spoken to him since that night and had to hold back his anger towards him.

"Conrad, I think you better come in" Simon said going back inside leaving the door open.
Conrad walked in closing the door "What is wrong?" he asked looking at him "Jack?" he suddenly blurted out.
Simon went over and hugged him "He is upstairs and is in a very bad way".

Conrad cried out and went running up the stairs with Simon following him, he rushed through the bedroom doors and fell to his knees crying. Jack was hooked up to a ventilator and wires going to a monitor showing his life signs. Simon knew this was coming since his last bout of illness but even he broke down seeing Conrad in such a state. All the time Jack went on about Conrad, he only now saw first hand how truly attached Conrad and Jack had become through their friendship. The initial shock overwhelmed Conrad and eventually he calmed down and went to sit by his side, Simon closed the doors softly and left them alone. Conrad visited every evening and stayed for many hours holding Jack's hand who was in an unresponsive state. Sunday afternoon at the close of January it was cold and snow flurries filled the air, Conrad was sat with Jack holding his hand as usual and giving Simon a break who left with the doctor. Conrad talked about plants and what he had been learning that week when he felt Jack squeeze his hand gently. He cried a lot sitting there and Simon had been frank and honest telling him it was only a matter of days. The one person in life who apart from Charlie that knew Conrad inside out was lying in this frail state. He held on to Jack's hand tighter like he was letting him know he was here. Conrad stroked Jack's arm and spent time looking at his various tattoos mumbling away to him about them. He found the scorpion on his bicep that he never really noticed or paid attention to it before. The stinger part had drops painted in red landing on a skull and crossbones, underneath was a cupid holding the letter A and a hibiscus flower entwinned around the letter C. Conrad got his phone out and took a picture of it not understanding the significance of them, he knew it would really upset his parents but he wanted to get the scorpion one done in honour of Jack and everything he had done for him. Something about it just reminded him so much of Jack, Simon walked in just as he took the picture.

"He was always proud of those tattoos, symbolised many things in his life" Simon said sitting next to Conrad.
Conrad put his phone away "I never really paid much notice to them" he said looking at Simon.
"You getting one done yourself?" Simon asked "ah, the scorpions tail and the drops of venom".
Conrad smiled looking at Jack "It is your venom inside both of us" he said.
Simon remained silent for several minutes "You took advantage of me that night" Conrad said glancing at him.
"I know" Simon confessed "I did warn you" he said standing up feeling he should leave.
Conrad patted the seat "Sit down Simon" he said "Jack and I are brothers of sorts, we both have your virus".
Simon smirked "Yes you have both inherited my DNA" he replied.
Conrad glanced at him "I guess Harry is as well?" he asked but nodded answering his own question.
"You got Jack's strain as well" Simon remarked and Conrad looked at him "yes he told me he finally got you good in the greenhouse".
"It doesn't mean I forgive you" Conrad said in mild anger "you must have known I didn't understand".
Simon looked at Jack "You will either love or hate me Conrad same as Jack did" he said.
"You reckon?" Conrad replied "I can't get past the anger towards you at the moment" he said blinking back tears.
Simon spoke softly "Jack loved two people Adam and me but he for some reason he completely adored and love you even more".
Conrad looked at Simon "He never said anything to me" he said looking sad.
"Jack's way, if he had told you then things would have got complicated and hard just like now" Simon explained.
Conrad sniffed "Jack is one brutal arse wrecker" he said half smiling looking at Jack.
Simon chuckled and patted his shoulder "That is why I would never let him lose on my arse".
"One day he held me in his arms and looked me in the eye like he was making love to me" Conrad admitted.
Simon smiled "He probably was Conrad, you really don't understand how much he really thought of you".

Conrad shook his head and ran his hand along Jack's arm stroking it lovingly, the snow began to fall heavily and coated the land in a brilliant whiteness against the dark clouds. Just as darkness was creeping in the heart monitor flatlined, his body finally unable to fight any longer. Jack passed away peacefully with Conrad holding his hand. Simon reached over grabbing Conrad and hugging him tightly feeling every heart breaking sob from Conrad entering in to his body. Simon could hear the hurt and devastation in his cries, he pushed Simon away and leaned over kissing Jack one last time then walked out without a word to Simon. Crying all the way out of the manor, Simon watched from the window then turned to Jack and kissed him on the forehead placing the sheet over him then looked out the window again just as Conrad turned to look up 'stupid kid' he said upset, annoyed and angry. Simon turned the light off and placed the call to the undertakers and doctor. He stood there unsure if he was angry at Conrad or Jack, in the darkness he sat talking to Jack until the doctor arrived.

Conrad walked in to the house and his mother came out of the sitting room and saw his tear streaked face, she ran over and hugged him knowing full well what it meant. He spent the rest of the evening trying to be consoled by his parents. The loss of Jack hit him badly and he spent the next few days in his bedroom unable to face or talk to anyone. His heart truly broken and bursting in to bouts of tears, thankfully he had a week off college which did nothing to help his sadness frequently breaking down during the day and crying himself to sleep at night. There had been no movement at the manor and many of the neighbours dropped flowers off as word spread of Jack passing away. Simon locked himself away sorting out the arrangements, he sent a few messages to some of the wealthy people that Jack had come to know from their parties telling them the funeral would be on Friday at 2pm. Simon pondered at first but eventually wrote an invitation to Conrad telling him the arrangements. Joshua was devastated seeing Conrad looking so upset and desperately wanted to be there for him, Charlie was the same and provided some comfort for Joshua who was badly upset and wanted to hold Conrad. Jody heard the doorbell ring and placed the tea towel down to answer the front door.

"I'm sorry to disturb you so late I have this for Conrad" Simon said handing the envelope over.
Jody looked at him "Simon isn't it, from the manor?" she asked.
Simon nodded "Yes, it is Jack's funeral arrangements" he said nodding to the envelope.
"My condolences" she said sympathetically "do you want to come in for a cup of tea or something?" Jody asked him.
"No thank you" Simon said shaking his head "it has been a hard time" he said walking away back up the road.

Conrad sat there looking at it in his bedroom wondering if Simon did it as a friend or just because he thought he should. He read it again, the service was at 2pm and burial at 3pm at a small church and cemetery that was within walking distance of Hibiscus Drive. It was a place Jack had already chosen having loved the spot when he tended the gardens before working at the manor.

Adam was hunched over in tears in Moham's office Monday morning having just heard the news. Harry stood there unsure what was going until Moham explained to him that he was to accompany Adam and him on Friday to a funeral. Harry learnt that Adam had been having a long term fling with Jack for years whenever they could meet up. Harry brought Adam back to his flat and spent the evenings comforting and talking with him. They left Chelsea helipad just after lunchtime on Friday, Adam over the initial shock was pretty much back to himself and the helicopter landed just before 1pm. Conrad heard it arriving having no idea who it was and cared even less. The small private funeral would be a few people who Jack had been acquainted with, having been disowned by his family years ago he made strict instructions his family were not to be invited or told. Moham was first out of the helicopter and walked over to meet Simon, Adam got out and held Harry back for a moment.

"Harry this will be hard but you must hold in any anger towards Simon" Adam said looking him in the eye.
Harry looked towards Simon "There is no more anger Adam" he said "I don't want to speak to him".
Adam shook his head "Harry you must at least be pleasant to him, Moham is friends both personally and business with him" he warned Harry.

Harry nodded but unable to stop himself he gave Simon daggers when they looked at each other, this was the reason why Simon never had guys back that he had converted or stealthed. Simon though smirked and ignored him instead he went over to Adam and hugged him commenting he had been away too long from the manor and should visit. Simon couldn't help notice that Harry kept glancing out of the window like he was looking for someone. Conrad showered and got a black shirt and trousers out, it was the best he could do not having a proper suit for this type of occasion. He had already decided to skip the service and wait until the funeral party left then he would say his good bye to Jack alone. The limousine left the manor behind the hearse followed by a second one with Harry and Adam. Simon looked to number 8 and told the driver to wait a moment to see if Conrad would appear but it was quiet, a few ladies down the road had turned out to watch despite the cold wind blowing.

"Who are you waiting for?" Moham asked Simon.
"Hmm" Simon said "Oh, the lad Jack was teaching thought he might be attending" he replied.
Moham nodded "Did I see him at the last party?" he asked.
Simon shook his head "No, Conrad kept clear" he said.
"Conrad?" Moham said looking at him "does he know Harry?" he asked.
"I don't know" Simon replied glancing at him "he is a bit of a country boy, dam good fuck though".
Moham chuckled "I am sure Harry told me he was in the garden when we left" he added looking at number 8.
"Maybe they do know each other" Simon said trying to think back if Conrad had ever mentioned him.
"If it is him he screamed a lot when I broke him in" Moham said smiling.
Simon laughed "Anyway he is not talking to me at the moment" he said grinning.
"Not another one" Moham said looking at Simon nodding "he was straight when I did him" Moham added.
"Not so straight now Moham, he had sex with Jack in the greenhouse quite a few times" Simon informed him.
Moham chuckled "Amazing what a little money will do to straight lads" he chuckled "brings out their gay side".
Simon laughed "You are kidding me?" he asked "he was an escort in London?".
"Far from it" Moham replied "but dangle a tempting carrot and well they come back for more very quickly".
"What's the deal with you and this Harry then?" Simon asked wondering why he brought Harry with him.
Moham smiled "Works for me as my assistant" he replied "and I am very fond of him".
Simon turned to look at him "Adam's replacement?" he asked smiling "have you freed him up?".
Moham laughed "I knew you still had a soft spot for Adam" he said "and he has a soft spot for Harry".
Simon sat back smiling "Complicated lives they lead" he remarked.
"Harry is in love with Conrad" Moham said "has been since the day they first met".
Simon looked in surprise "Really?" he replied.
Moham nodded "He thinks I don't know but I can see the hurt in his eyes when he thinks about him".
"Well maybe Harry and you should come stay more often" Simon suggested "see if they can sort it out".
Moham sat back "Looks like you have new neighbours Simon" he said nodding to the removals truck unloading.
Simon looked "Number 3, I never heard it was up for sale" he replied tapping for the chauffeur to drive on.

The Egginghams who lived at number 3 didn't even have time to get the for sale sign up, their house was purchased within the day of going on sale two months ago and now they had moved out and the Emir family were moving in, the mother was looking at the hibiscus bed out of the front when she noticed the limousine waiting outside number 8. Jamal her son walked over interested in seeing what was going on. Your typical 19 year old rebellious teenager, Jamal stood at five feet ten inches with jet black hair that was unruly and unkept. Deep brown eyes and his left eyebrow was pierced, he was attractive despite his unkept appearance by letting his hair do whatever it wanted. His skin a very subtle tanned shade of northern Morocco, his mother married a Moroccan business man and Jamal had inherited his fathers hair, eyes, cock and body type. His body was slim and tight with a perfect muscle definition that never changed no matter what he ate, his shining glory was the eight inches of thick prime meat. He was very proud of his ancestry but preferred to go by the name of Jam and was very English by nature. Over the past year at the all boys boarding school Jamal had found a use for his cock bedding quite a few of the other closet cases. He never classed himself as gay and a hole was just a hole for him to stick his cock in and get some pleasure.

"Assume that must be there son" Simon said his eyes lighting up.
Moham burst out laughing "Simon can you not think of anything else" he said.
Simon smiled "You know me Moham!" he said as the limousine passed the gates on to the main road.

Exiting from the limousines the 10 or so people congregated Harry avoiding Simon much as possible stood on his own whilst Adam and Moham chatted to the other guests, no one made any mention of Conrad but Simon was frequently looking around to check if he turned up. Conrad left home and noticed the removal van in the driveway of number 3, there was no one around when he walked past so Conrad continued on his way. He arrived just as the coffin was being carried out of the church to the graveyard, he waited out of sight from the group now congregating around the grave. Conrad recognised the Arab guy and there walking behind him with a tallish very attractive guy was Harry, his heart felt like it sank in his chest seeing him again. Harry looked very smart in his black suit and Conrad couldn't work out why he would be travelling with the Arab man, surely Harry didn't know Jack so why would he be here. He waited patiently and watched the coffin being lowered wiping his eyes, Simon took a handful of dirt from the pot and dropped it on the coffin now hidden from view. He watched Harry watching Adam and Moham grabbing some dirt and letting it fall on to the coffin, they stood silently for a moment. Conrad blinked back more tears and watched the group slowly turn and head back to the church, Simon stood there alone for a moment. He couldn't help but feel sorry for Simon and wanted to go over and hug him, to make everything alright. Simon turned and walked slowly back towards the church, Conrad stepped out and walked over feeling the cold February wind against his face. He stood and looked down in to the grave at the beautiful white coffin, he couldn't hold back anymore and stood with his head in his hands sobbing trying to keep the noise down.

Simon and the group came out of the church and started heading back towards the limousines, he took a look over at the grave and saw the lonely figure with his head in his hands crying. A tear trickled down Simon's face seeing Conrad so heartbroken.

"Go ahead guys" Simon said quickly wiping his eyes and holding back.
Harry turned to look "Conrad" he muttered quietly.
Moham held him back "Let Simon go an talk to him please Harry" he said holding Harry's arms
Adam looked at the back of Conrad "My god he looks devastated".
"He knew Jack from 7 years old apparently, Simon told me they had a very close friendship" Moham said.

Simon stopped few meters away hearing Conrad talking to Jack 'I will never forget you Jack, you showed me so many wonderful things and made me fall in love with plants and you in a way. Who would have thought the 7 year old me would end up being your friend, certainly not either of us I think. I wanted something to remember you by so I will get that scorpion tattoo you have on your arm done on mine, it is the right thing to do as it will remind me of the pain you have put me through this week' Conrad stopped and wiped his eyes that seemed to stream constantly. He cleared his throat 'Oh I brought you something I hope you will like it' Conrad took out thirteen hibiscus petals 'one petal for every year I knew you' he dropped them in one by one sobbing quietly again. Conrad pulled one hibiscus flower out of his pocket 'This to remind you where it all began, I picked it from the front gate of the manor but don't tell Simon' he dropped the flower in to the grave. Conrad knew this was his final farewell and he was getting so overwhelmed with grief, he fell to his knees and sobbed. Simon heartbroken by what he saw rushed forward.

"Come on Conrad" Simon said helping him up wiping his own eyes "Jack would have loved that".
Conrad turned to Simon and hugged him "I miss him Simon" he said breaking down again "my god I miss him".
"I'm so sorry Conrad" Simon held him tighter "I know how much you meant to each other"
Conrad nodded "I'm sorry for leaving you like that on Sunday" he said sniffing.
"Doesn't matter Conrad, come back to the manor" Simon suggested.
Conrad shook his head "No I don't think so I am a mess" he replied.
Simon held Conrad back in his arms "I need you to come back with me Conrad" he said looking at him.
"Its awkward" Conrad simply replied.
"Ah" Simon said looking over at Harry "things are only awkward if you make them awkward Conrad".
Conrad wiped his eyes "Yeah but I don't think Harry would see it that way" he said.
Simon shook his head "It is not about Harry today, that is his problem to deal with" he said.
"No" Conrad said "I want to stay here a while, talk to Jack and say good bye".

They hugged allowing themselves a few minutes to grieve together in private holding hands, Simon seeing this as a little thawing between them. Harry stood by the limousine watching them whilst Moham and Adam watched Harry noticing how besotted he was and unable to take his eyes off Conrad. Adam finally got a view of Conrad, he was young and very attractive albeit full of sadness, Adam wiped Harry's face and kissed him on the cheek. Harry was beginning to get upset himself and would have loved nothing more than to go over and comfort Conrad, the reality was both of their encounters had not been overly friendly.

"Okay so now I understand" Adam said putting his arm around Harry's shoulder.
Harry looked at him "Understand what?" he asked.
Adam nodded towards Conrad "Why don't you go over and say hello" he suggested.
Harry shook his head "No, things never seem to go well when we meet" he said getting in to the limousine.

Harry looked out the limousines window at Simon who was walking back alone, Conrad sat on one the chairs provided and stared in to the grave shutting the world out. Adam looked at Moham who looked at Simon who smiled briefly.

"You alright Simon?" Moham asked looking concerned.
"No" Simon replied looking back at Conrad "I am worried about Conrad it has hit him badly I don't know what to do for him".
"Is he coming back to the manor?" Moham asked, Simon shook his head glancing back at Conrad again.
"You two go with Harry in the limo" Adam said "let me go speak with him see if I can bring him around".
"Good luck trying that" Simon said walking towards the limousine "he doesn't like me much at the moment".
Adam walked over and sat next to him "So you knew Jack then?" he asked Conrad staring at the coffin.
Conrad nodded "I knew every nook and cranny of his body" Adam said "I guess you would have been 11 at the time".
"I never saw you" Conrad said raising his head looking at Adam "he never spoke of anyone else".
Adam smiled "No he wouldn't have, but he spoke of you constantly, the budding flower he called you".
Conrad smiled for once "So many times he would rape me in the greenhouse" Adam said lovingly.
Conrad chuckled "You as well" he said "I'm Conrad" he held out his hand and Adam took it.
"Adam" he replied smiling at Conrad "It was your 16th birthday when he immortalised you" Adam said.
"Sorry?" Conrad asked looking confused by his statement.
Adam smiled "He had a flower tattooed on his arm with your initial" he told Conrad "next to mine with cupid".
Conrad got his phone out and looked at the picture he took "Oh my god" he said noticing it again.
Exactly how Adam described it there it was "I was with him the day he got it done" Adam said.
"Were you in love with each other?" Conrad asked.
Adam smiled "God yes but we are chalk and cheese and it would never have worked living together" he said.
"Oh I see" Conrad said then chuckled again "he liked it rough, weirdly it was very passionate".
Adam smiled and lifted his jacket sleeve to show his wrist "You have the J and cupid tattooed" Conrad said.
"Yes" Adam replied pulling his sleeve down "you should get the J and flower tattooed" he suggested.
Conrad nodded "Thank you for showing me that and yes I will along with scorpion I liked" he said.
Adam smiled "That dam scorpion he loved that tattoo. How about we get it done together?" he asked.
"Yes" Conrad said immediately "my parents will freak out but I need to do it".
Adam put his arm around Conrad and kissed him on the cheek "Come back to the manor with me".
Conrad shook his head "No I can't" he replied thinking of Harry.
"Yes you can" Adam said standing up "Harry is quite upset seeing you like this".
Conrad stood up "I know when I am beaten" he said looking at the coffin "see you in a month".
Conrad wiped his eyes and Adam put his arms around him shedding a few tears "Bye my lover" Adam said.

Adam walked with his arm around Conrad and sat him in the limousine for the short drive back to Hibiscus Manor. Conrad sat in silence lost in his own thoughts holding Adam's hand providing much comfort that he needed right now. He had no idea what to say to Harry or even if he wanted to talk to him. Slowly he walked through the doors in to the library that doubled up as a formal room and one that he had never see before. Simon smiled seeing Conrad walk in with Adam and picked up a glass for champagne for them both, he briefly caught Harry's eye having to look away for fear of another embarrassing episode with him.

Simon tapped his glass and the rest of the group stopped talking and looked towards Simon 'Gentlemen, it has been one of the hardest few weeks I have had to endure and I know how fond of Jack many of you were. I thought I was prepared for this eventuality but I learned that no matter what love you had your heart breaks you in pieces. Some more so and I speak of the two people who meant the world to Jack. Adam who sneaked in to the greenhouse when he thought no one was looking and always returned looking like he had been dragged through a bush after, he was the only person Jack ever considered a lover. Secondly 13 years ago Jack found a renewed love for life when an annoying 7 year old got his hands dirty one Saturday helping Jack at the gates of the manor. Sneaking him in to the grounds behind my back, Conrad grew up and found a passion for horticulture that Jack helped nurture and taught him everything that he knew. Jack found a very real companion and friend in Conrad who today is now a stunning 20 year old man, despite his young age he turned out to be a very loyal friend. Jack often referred to him as his annoying adopted kid when he wouldn't shut up talking but also a budding flower when he was talking about Conrad which was constantly. I owe Conrad so much and he was here with me at Jack's passing. I know the next few weeks or months are going to be hard for some of us but Jack being Jack would have put a beer on the table and told us to get over it. To Jack who has found his peace'. Everyone raised their glasses and toasted Jack.

Conrad slipped out of the room finding it unbearable and stood out in the damp cold air on the terrace overlooking the gardens, he found a little peace expecting this to be the last time he would ever see the gardens. Conrad turned hearing the study door open and Simon stepping out walking in his direction, he didn't say anything at first just kissed Conrad on the cheek.

"Beautiful speech" Conrad said looking out over the gardens.
"Thanks" Simon replied "almost forgotten how to make one" he chuckled.
Simon put his arm around Conrad's shoulder "Adam told you about the tattoo I gather?" he asked.
Conrad nodded "Why didn't you say anything?" he asked.
"Didn't want to upset you Conrad" Simon replied "failed miserably at that" he stated taking a deep breath.
Conrad looked out over the gardens "I still expect to see him popping up out of a flowerbed".
"Yes I know I feel the same. I am here if you need a shoulder Conrad" Simon said sympathetically.
Conrad smiled "The ever so elusive rich man" he chuckled "thank you".
Simon smiled and looked at him "I hope that tattoo Jack had proved how much he thought of you".
"Yes" he replied "and the scorpion tattoo what does that really mean?" Conrad asked looking at him.
Simon glanced at Conrad "Partly his devious side and partly me" he replied.
Conrad nodded and kissed Simon on the cheek "I shall miss this place" he said sighing.
"Why?" Simon asked "you thinking of leaving Hibiscus Drive?".
Conrad shrugged his shoulders "Well with Jack gone there is no reason to come here anymore".
Simon smiled and looked at him "You better think again Conrad, you have to take over the gardens?" he said.
Conrad looked at him "No I don't think it would be good idea" he replied.
"Please Conrad you know how to look after the gardens and I trust you" Simon said looking him in the eye.
Conrad shrugged his shoulders "I don't come cheap" he said wiping his eyes trying to make a joke.
Simon hugged him "Yeah so I heard" he said chuckling fending off Conrad's play punches.
"God does everyone know?" Conrad said laughing "one time" he said "one time".
Simon laughed then went serious "I will pay you what I paid Jack £50k a year" he told Conrad.
Conrad looked shocked "Okay but don't expect me to take over everything Jack did!" he smirked.
"Agreed" Simon replied "what if I pay you?" he said laughing and walking off quickly.

Conrad laughed and stepped off the terrace to take a walk around the gardens, he felt much happier walking amongst Jack's legacy, he was also starting to find himself at ease after the trauma of the week. Adam kept a careful eye on Conrad watching his chat with Simon, when he stepped off he terrace Adam walked over to Harry and whispered in his ear. Harry put his glass down and slipped out of the room on to the terrace spotting Conrad going behind one of the flowerbeds heading in the direction of the greenhouse. Slightly afraid of what Conrad might think he took baby steps and walked around the numerous flowerbeds until he spotted Conrad bending down pulling up a weed. He gulped unsure exactly what he was going to say or do now he was here standing several meters away from him. Conrad felt a presence behind him and turned around to see Harry standing there.

Harry looked nervous "How is your cheek now?" he stuttered slightly.
Conrad just looked at him "You stood me up and owe me a drink" Harry said trying to be light hearted.
"I never stood you up Harry, you assumed I would be there" Conrad replied "I saw you here that weekend".
"I know" Harry replied "I asked Moham to go back but he had some work in London".
"I don't understand that message you sent me either" Conrad tried to explain.
Harry looked down "I have tried to forget about you but I can't" he said with a sadness in his voice.
Conrad stepped closer to Harry "What is it you want from me Harry?" he asked.
"You don't get it do you" Harry replied staring at him "I fell in love with you that day I punched you".
Conrad shook his head in bewilderment "Why?" he asked.
"Conrad if I knew that I could put a stop to it" Harry replied "tell me if you want me to go".
Conrad stood his heart racing "I..." he stopped talking confused by everything going on.
Harry grabbed hold of Conrad and kissed him "Tell me you don't feel anything" he asked looking in his eyes.
"I can't do this" Conrad said pushing him away "it frightens me, you frighten me" he said looking at Harry.
Harry turned to walk away angry at himself opening up to him "Wait" Conrad called after him.
Harry stopped "No Conrad, this gets harder every time and you keep rejecting me" he said walking off.

Conrad screamed and walked off angry at himself more than anything at his own failing to commit to one simple thing. Adam watched from the window and shook his head, Moham patted him on the shoulder indicating they should leave before things really blew up between Harry and Conrad.

"I just don't get it Moham" Adam said "they are both crazy for each other but can't see it".
Moham looked at Adam "I am the last person to give advice on this sort of thing" he admitted chuckling.
Harry stormed in a sat in a chair wiping his eyes "Come on Harry" Adam said "we are leaving".

Conrad watched them walk across the lawn with Simon until the helicopter took off. Simon stood for a moment then headed towards the greenhouse where Conrad stood like he was cowering behind the bush. He put his arm around Conrad and took him up to the manor, darkness was filling the sky and Conrad leaned in closer to Simon who responded with a comforting squeeze.

"Do you feel like eating?" he asked Conrad quietly.
Conrad shook his head "Not really" he replied still watching the lights of the helicopter fading.
"Harry is crazy about you Conrad" Simon said in quiet voice "and I see you are not far off either".
Conrad nodded "I know Simon, that is what frightens me to admit the whole thing" he said.
"Commitment is hard Conrad no one can tell you it is easy" Simon explained "you have to want it".
Simon was feeling the cold "Come on lets go inside" he suggested.
Conrad looked at him for a moment in silence "Can I stay the night with you?" he tentatively asked.
Simon looked shocked initially and stared at him "Yes of course you can" he replied.
Conrad smirked "I am hoping you will take advantage of me" he said almost teasing Simon.
"You have to be kidding me!" Simon said looking at him like he was crazy then chuckled "like I need asking twice" he said.

Simon made a pretence of wanting to hug Conrad, putting his arms low around Conrad's body and pulling him off his feet and flinging the unsuspecting lad over his shoulder carrying him inside and up the staircase to the master bedroom. Closing the doors with one hand he moved over to the bed dropping Conrad roughly. Using his feet Conrad kicked his shoes off and started undoing his trousers watching Simon who was already half naked throwing his clothes on the floor. Simon leant down and yanked Conrad's trousers and under wear off whilst he undid his shirt, his heart racing in anticipation watching Simon rubbing his already erect cock.

Conrad looked up "Go easy with me" he said kneeling up on the bed.
Simon pushed Conrad down on to his back again "Not a chance, you are in my bedroom, my rules".

He squealed in excitement being aggressively twisted over on to his stomach, the weight of Simon bore down on him immediately followed by the sharp pain reeling through his arse. Simon penetrated his arse in one swoop and started ramming in and out with a purpose. Conrad cried out in agony at first his legs and arms pinned to the bed by Simon and his arse pushing up when Simon ground his cock jabbing away at his insides. His mouth telling him to stop, his arse telling him to continue. Simon pulled Conrad up to knees and leaning across the young body he slipped his arm around Conrad's waist holding him on his cock. Simon took a pleasurable moment holding Conrad's hips and looking down and whiteness of his arse stretched open around his cock. Pulling all the way out he watched the hole close up almost immediately twitch as the muscles relaxed. Slowly nudging his cock up against Conrad's hole again he delicately and slowly pushed forward watching the hole stretch lovingly around the head of his cock then pulling out again watching it close. Pushing forward again slowly Conrad gasped and moaned from the teasing his hole was undergoing, Simon repositioned his hands and thrusted forward with speed slamming the entire length in to Conrad's body, his hands holding Conrad's hips in place. Pulling all the way out he watched the hole shrink twitching all the while it closed up. Simon smiled at the perfect sight 'God I love your arse' he said slamming his cock back in watching his back arch up in pleasure. He leaned over Conrad's body and secured his arm around the waist holding him in place. His arse ground back on Simon's cock in defeat, he kissed Conrad on the neck and slowly fucked him for nearly two hours, switching positions and locations in the bedroom. His arse never more than ten seconds without Simon's cock inside him, he had Conrad in his arms standing up and facing him, legs wrapped around his waist. Simon's hands clasped under his buttocks lifting them up and down on his cock. Their mouths locked together in a deep kiss. Simon lowered him down on the bed keeping hold of Conrad he penetrated deep and furiously fucked him, his body tensed pushing deeper and holding Conrad tighter. Simon gasped and grunted loud and hard releasing days of pent up toxic laden seed in to Conrad's arse, streaming from his cock in thick ribbons each one pushing the previous one deeper. Under him Conrad closed his eyes feeling Simon's orgasm through his entire body with dutiful force behind it, no deviousness, no trickery, it was a clean and clear breeding that he felt Simon needed. He looked down and kissed Conrad gently massaging the seed deeper inside him. His legs closing around Simon's waist locking him in position, his heels pushing in to Simon's lower back driving his cock deeper. Conrad felt a drop land on his cheek and it a took a moment to realise it was a tear from Simon, he kissed and held him tightly around the neck hugging him.

"Are you okay?" Conrad asked stroking his neck.
Simon pulled himself up "Yes" he said looking sad "it reminded me so much of Jack he use to do the exact same thing".
Conrad sat up "Do what?" he asked looking questionably at him.
Simon smiled "Put his legs around me and dig his heels in holding he deep inside".
Conrad laid back down and stroked his own chest watching Simon "I'm not going to replace him" he said.
"No one can replace Jack" Simon replied running his hand along Conrad's leg "Thank you I needed this".
Conrad looked up at Simon "I still don't forgive you though for what you did" he said.

Conrad reached up and pulled Simon back on to the bed entwinning themselves together kissing and caressing each other, falling asleep just after 4am. They lost count after the fifth time fucking with Conrad unable to fathom out how Simon could just keep going like a cum producing machine, their bodies exhausted Conrad laid in Simon's arms resting peacefully.

• Like 23
  • Upvote 5
  • Thanks 1