Part 26 - Twice the Father

The expensive looking black Mercedes 4x4 entered the suburbs on the warm Saturday morning, Rico sat huffing and puffing at Mason, his usual trait when he didn't agree with his husband's decision. He had said his peace before leaving their mansion and as expected Mason just kept glancing and grinning at him, that was his unique trait that easily wound Rico up that lead to one of their fiery exchanges before ripping the clothes of each other and making mad passionate make up sex. Their love for each other was off the scale and the hot blooded Mexican Rico was one of the reasons Mason was kept grounded and sane, the other was reason about to get a surprise. In their late 40's Rico and Mason had been together for over twenty years instantly falling in love with each other at a dorm party that Rico had gate crashed one fateful autumn evening, that as they say is history and the two of them had never been apart since. Mason hailing from a wealthy banking family worked for his father and Rico a soap actor famous in his own right starring in some of the cheesiest Telenovelas that Mason took delight in watching and ribbing him constantly. Rico didn't care, he earned a pretty good wage and was always at red carpet events with Mason and loved lording it over him. Within the Telenovela world Rico and Mason were the celebrity couple that people loved to see. By the time they were in their twenties they adopted a timid half Mexican boy who just turned 11 years old, rugged and street wise lacking a real family life, Mason's mother had worked the authorities until they allowed for an official adoption to take place. The first few years were a little fraught with the three of them finding their feet with each other, the boy got stability in his life and soon bonded and grew up loving them, to him they were his real parents.

"I tell you this is not going to go down well" Rico said watching Mason turn on to the road.
Mason laughed "Just because you won some award for your dire acting you think you are right".
Rico slapped him on the arm "Show some respect to an award winner" he replied with a smug grin.
"The only respect you will get is when I wipe my cock across your pretty face" Mason said giggling.
Rico looked up at the house "Best behaviour Mason and don't get over protective" he said.
"Me?" Mason replied smiling, "If anyone gets over protective it is you" he replied laughing.
Rico checked himself in the small mirror on the visor. "Stop being so vane" Mason said turning on to the drive.

Charlie dressed in only his boxers poured Carrington a mug of coffee, he appeared at the doorway wearing boxer briefs that hugged tight against his waist and thighs. Charlie smiled holding out the mug, Carrington took a sip then put his mug down turning to face Charlie. 

"What?" Charlie asked looking at the intense look Carrington gave him.
Carrington smiled "I want to spend the day fucking you" he said moving towards Charlie.
Charlie backed up against the table in the kitchen "You have to break me in first" he replied.
"You think I don't know that" Carrington touching Charlie's face moving closer.
Carrington kissed Charlie lifting and sitting him on the table "This is weird" Charlie said.
Carrington pushed Charlie on to his back "Going to make you my toy today" he said teasing Charlie.

Charlie raised his legs clamping them around Carrington's waist giving a little squeeze and pulling him forward. His body fell on to Charlie's and their mouths locked together in a kiss. Rico stood in the doorway watching the two men going at each other oblivious to him standing there leaning against the door frame with his arms folded. 

Mason walked up behind Rico "Told you we should have called him an not just a message" Rico said.
Charlie freaked pushing Carrington off "Fucking hell" he screamed rolling off the table.
"Nice of you to let him up for air Carrington" Rico said walking around to Charlie.
"Coffee would be nice but put that away and wash your hands" Mason said laughing at Carrington.
Carrington looked down at his cock poking out of his boxer briefs "What are you doing here?".
"I sent you a message telling you we are coming over" Mason said walking in to the kitchen.
"You frightened him" Carrington said pushing his cock back in to his boxers.
Rico chuckled standing over Charlie "Need help young man?" he asked holding his hand out.
Charlie stood and backed in to the corner covering his raging hard on "Back off" he said.

The whole situation was confusing for Charlie who had no idea who these two men were that casually walked in to the house. Carrington strode over to Mason kissing him then did the same with Rico, Charlie stood there bright red still covering his modesty. Carrington walked over to Charlie putting his arm around his shoulder pulling him forward.

"Charlie meet my parents" Carrington proudly said, "Mason my father" he introduced.
"And my other father Rico" Carrington said, "An actor" he said using air quotes.
Rico coughed "An award winning actor to be precise" he said arrogantly then laughing.
Mason shook his head "And don't we know it, ten times a day he reminds and shows me the award".
"Don't listen to him Charlie" Rico replied, "He is jealous about my talent".
"What do you mean?" Carrington chipped in, "Your only talent is putting your legs over your head".
Mason cracked up laughing looking at Charlie. "At least I have the arse to do it" Rico replied.

Charlie stood there quietly trying to come to terms that Carrington had two fathers and failing to catch up with their rather sordid banter that was going on between them. He tried to sneak out of the kitchen to get some more clothes to wear but Rico was on him like a shot pulling the embarrassed Charlie back in to the kitchen. He found himself lost for words face to face with the incredibly attractive Rico who stood taller than him by an inch or so. Charlie could already see from the shorts and t-shirt he wore that Rico had a very fine muscle build, not massive or small but just the right balance that was enough to make his on screen character ooze sexual appeal. Mason on the other hand had brown hair and slightly taller than Rico, he though packed a more muscular body just like Carrington's.

"What are you both doing here?" Carrington asked again taking Charlie in his arms.
Mason looked at him "You sent us a message a few days ago" he replied.
"Dam" Carrington said running his hand through his hair, "I didn't mean to send it".
Rico smiled "Well you did and this one wanted to see what it was all about".
"Can I put some clothes on please?" Charlie asked fondling Carrington's arse.
"Of course you can" he replied kissing Charlie.
"Must you?" Rico asked, "I like looking at your body Charlie" he said with a crafty grin.
Charlie walked towards Rico "You wish" he said walking out laughing feeling a little more confident.
Rico chuckled shaking his head "I like him".
"Dad" Carrington said looking inquisitively at Mason.
"He is English" Mason said pausing, "Does that mean you are taking the job?".
Carrington stood looking from one to the other "Nothing has been decided".
Mason shook his head "Carrington you know this will break our hearts".
"Please don't" Carrington replied getting upset, "No guilt trip this weekend".
"Mason" Rico said holding his hand, "Carrington we will support what ever decision you make".
Mason looked at Rico. Carrington knew he father was upset "Get to know him" he said.
"Come on Mason you need to charm the hell out of him" Rico said kissing him.
Carrington smiled "I know Charlie is real" he expressed, "Just don't try buying him".
Mason smiled and nodded "There is a fine house up for sale not far from us" he added.
"Father!" Carrington said wagging a finger at Mason smiling, "How nice is it?" he asked.
"No" Rico said stopping them, "Can we just have an ordinary weekend all four of us".
Carrington leaned back against the counter "Does that mean we are spending the weekend with you?".
"Of course" Rico replied, "Your father is anxious about this new one".
Carrington nodded "If you mention award winning actor the weekend ends" he warned laughing.
Rico laughed "You idiot Carrington of course I am going to keep going on about it".
Mason finally laughed and hugged Carrington "He is cute" he said, "Nice choice".
Carrington smiled "I hope you like him, plus we are sort of engaged".
"Slow down Carrington" Rico said patting his shoulder, "I know how carried away you can get".
"I know" Carrington replied, "Better go make sure he is alright" he said walking to the door.
Mason nodded "And get dressed so we can leave" he called after him.

Carrington looked up the staircase dreading that he would find a very scared Charlie being pushed so fast in to meeting his parents when they hadn't spent much time together themselves. Climbing up slowly he knew that Mason really would be heartbroken if he moved to England for this job and in many ways he loved living in the Buckhead area and having his parents down the road, that alone brought a lot of sanity to Carrington.

Carrington walked in to the bedroom to find Charlie sitting on the bed "You okay?" he asked.
Charlie nervously nodded. "I never expected them to turn up" Carrington said.
Charlie looked at him "Why didn't you tell me?" he asked, "That you have two fathers?".
"Oh... I never think of it as anything else than normal" Carrington said holding his hand.
"I can get rid of them if you like, get them to back off a bit" Carrington offered.
Charlie shook his head "No, I see how much they mean to you" he replied.
"You do know they are expecting us to spend the weekend with them" Carrington said seriously.
Charlie laughed nervously "Are they assessing me to see if I an worthy?" he asked.
"Of course they are" Carrington replied smiling, "Mason is the hard one to crack though".
Charlie looked at him "What do you mean?" he asked laying back on the bed.
"Doesn't accept people on face value" Carrington replied, "Get to Rico then you get Mason".
Charlie smiled "He is a very stunning man" he said.
Carrington slapped him on the leg "Err, that is my father you are talking about".
Charlie shrugged "Oh he wants me" he replied pulling Carrington down laughing.
Carrington leaned over Charlie "Rico is astute and an excellent judge of character" he said.
"Oh" Charlie replied holding Carrington's hand. "So you...?" Charlie started to ask.
"Adopted" Carrington informed him, "They adopted me when I was 11".

Charlie nodded feeling a little sad for him hearing this, he couldn't imagine what it must have been like. Looking into Carrington's eyes there was no sorrow only happiness and he wanted to make Carrington happy as well. Charlie ran his finger down Carrington's cheek 'I love you Carrington, really I do' he said then kissed him long and hard.

Saturday they drove down to Savannah having a late lunch by the ocean and walked around before heading back to Atlanta. Charlie spent most of the walk with Rico by his side talking and listening, never one to be open Charlie soon found Rico so charismatic that he talked freely about his family omitting to mention he was a twin. Charlie observed a lot and the interaction between Carrington and his parents was incredibly close, despite Carrington being grown up they were still devoted parents to him. On the return to Buckhead Charlie was sat in the back with Rico and it was his turn to ask all about Rico's acting career that received constant moans from the Carrington and Mason in the front.

"He will go on for hours Charlie" Mason said entering Buckhead.
Charlie laughed and Carrington turned to wink at him. "Back to ours?" Rico asked Carrington.
"Yes if Charlie doesn't mind" Carrington replied. Charlie nodded in agreement fearing he had no choice.
Mason glanced at Carrington and smiled "Do you need to pick up anything?" he asked.
"No" Carrington replied, "Charlie sleeps naked".
Rico chuckled at Charlie going red "Who wouldn't with our handsome son" he exclaimed proudly.
Charlie watched the row of mansions appearing "Where are we going?" he asked Rico.
"Barclay House" Rico replied, "It is where we live and Carrington grew up there".

Charlie sat in the SUV looking at the building, some bloody house he thought opening the door and stepping out in the warm evening air. He couldn't quite take in the size of the place, it was almost double that of Hibiscus Manor and the driveway leading up was twice that of Carrington's relatively small place in comparison.

Rico stood waiting for Charlie "House?" Charlie said, "That ain't no house".
Rico smiled "No it is a home" he replied taking Charlie's arm.

They ended up spending the entire weekend at the house, for Carrington it was a major milestone since no other boyfriend had ever been invited to stay so long at the family home. Mason softened to Charlie but he couldn't hide the fact he didn't want Carrington to leave, he knew there would eventually be a time when their son had to make choices and it played on him heavily. Rico and Carrington were preparing lunch on the last day and Mason sat out on the terrace reading the paper. Charlie watched him for a moment then slipped outside and sat with him, it bugged him that Mason was a little distant still after spending so much time together. 

"Do you not like me?" Charlie asked speaking his mind.
Mason put the paper down and looked at him "I do Charlie, I just worry for Carrington".
Charlie looked at him "I get it" he said, "I'm taking him away from you".
Mason nodded "I know he will take that job in England now" he said looking out across the pool.
"Is that what this is all about?" Charlie asked, "I didn't ask him to love me" he expressed.
Mason looked at him "But he did and you will want to go back to England with him".
Carrington looked out of the window and Rico grabbed his arm "Carrington" Rico said stopping him.
"You know he has to do this for his own peace of mind" Rico said.
"Yes but I didn't expect him to do it so soon" Carrington said looking worried.
Rico chuckled "You forced him to when announcing that you were practically engaged" he said.
Carrington looked at Rico "He won't though I know he won't" he said desperately.
"I kind of know how you feel Mason, may parents left and moved to Australia" Charlie explained.
"I would pay you $1 million to leave Carrington" Mason said very casually.
Charlie looked at him "You have to be kidding?" he replied shocked at what Mason was saying.
"No" Mason replied calmly.
"You can't buy me" Charlie said thinking he was joking.
Mason smiled "Name your price" he said.
Charlie shook his head and laughed "$50 million at least" he said scoffing.
"Deal" Mason said, "But you must go now".
Charlie leaned forward "I want Carrington not your silly American dollars".
"Think what you could do with $50 million Charlie" Mason said testing him further.
"If you hate the idea of me that much just say so" Charlie replied.
Mason chuckled. "Because if you do I will stay just to annoy you" Charlie said standing up.
Mason laughed "Sit down Charlie" he said looking at him.
Charlie stood there looking at him "Why?" he asked, "So you can continue to insult me?".
"Not at all Charlie, I apologise if I have indeed insulted you" Mason replied genuinely.
Charlie sat down and looked at Mason "I tentatively accept your apology" he said.
Mason laughed "Gee thanks" he said, "Seriously Charlie I hate the idea of loosing him".
Charlie leaned forward "Then Carrington and I will need to work this out" he said.
"Would you like a speedboat?" Mason asked, "Flashy new car perhaps?" he said grinning.
Charlie rolled his eyes "No" he said adamantly, "Stop trying to sway things".
"What about a hug?" Mason asked looking at him.
Charlie sat back "If you try to cop a feel I will punch you" he said keep a straight face.
Charlie and Mason stood and hugged. "Welcome to the family" Mason said.
Rico smiled and glanced at Carrington "Please don't go to England".
Carrington put his arm around Rico "It has to be a joint decision" he informed his father.
"I know" Rico sighed, "You now what a big deal it is Mason accepting him is".
Charlie and Mason sat back down. "So were you really going to give me $50 million?" Charlie asked.
Mason shrugged "Probably not, I would have negotiated you down" he said chuckling.
"Cheapskate" Charlie replied smiling, "Money doesn't buy happiness Mason, that I can tell you".
Mason smiled "You are right, it is the right person by your side that is worth more than money".
Charlie looked out across the gardens "I like it here, reminds me so much of Hibiscus Manor".
Charlie turned to Mason "Not as big and I can't understand how you live in such a large place".
Mason laughed "Trust me Rico uses every room and leaves a mess in his wake" he said grinning.
"You should make him clean up after himself" Charlie said sounding serious, "I bloody would".
Mason sat there laughing. "And that bloody award he goes on about" Charlie said chuckling.
"Rico!" Mason shouted beckoning him outside. "Charlie wants to see your award" he said.
"Ooh yes, come on Charlie I will reprise my acceptance speech as well" Rico said grabbing Charlie.
Mason couldn't stop giggling seeing Charlie's face. "You will pay for this" Charlie said.

Mason stood up still laughing and went in to the kitchen where Carrington gave him a good telling off for putting Charlie through the award ceremony knowing that Rico would also put it on the home cinema screen. After the events of the weekend Tuesday was pretty much back to normal with Carrington back in the office. Charlie stayed at the house knowing he needed to think things through and make some decisions that were tough but also would build the foundations of their life. If he put himself in Conrad's shoes there would be no question that his decision had to be one that would make him happy but also Carrington. But why was he having to choose? Like a lightbulb moment he realised that Carrington had already made a decision to move to England to satisfy him, there was no question about Carrington's intention, that was until he met with Carrington's parents. Doing what he did best sending a text to Conrad asking for help he got a short shrift reply telling him to go with his heart and where he would be happy. Charlie stood up pacing around the bedroom half dressed, what he wanted right now was to think of nothing and start again with a clear head. Grabbing his gym wear he decided to go for a run using his phone to mark the starting point so he didn't get lost, he put his favourite music on and jogged away. He reached the three mile mark when he saw a large purple Porsche Cayenne stop in front of him, he chuckled seeing the license plate 'RICO1' and sure enough Rico stepped out leaning against it smiling at Charlie.

"What are you doing?" Rico asked as Charlie took his headphones out.
"Err running" Charlie replied, "In case you didn't know it is when you move quickly".
Rico chuckled looking at him carefully "From what?" he asked, "You look like your running from yourself".
"Get in" Rico told him, "Mason is at work and I get lonely plodding around the house".
Charlie walked up to him "If I do, you are not going to try anything are you?" he asked nervously.
Rico grinned at him then went serious "Get in Charlie for heavens sake your my sons boyfriend".
Charlie smiled "Oh and no more fucking award talk" he joked opening the door.
"Okay" Rico said looking at Charlie, "I like you Charlie and you are what Carrington needs".

Charlie settled in the leather seat loving the smell, feel and the interior of the car, it reminded him the day he poked his head in to Simon's limousine bringing so many memories flooding back. Charlie talked non stop about that day and the limousine and how being in this car reminded him of it. Rico turned on to the drive and through the gates then stopped. He looked at Charlie and smiled then got out 'Go on you can drive it up to the house' he said swapping seats with Charlie. Like a child he drove it carefully along the drive to the front of the house then around the courtyard several times, Rico glanced at him seeing the biggest grin on Charlie's face. They ended up playing tennis and swimming then video calling Carrington at lunch time.

Hanging up the video call Charlie turned to Rico "You were right I was running from myself" he said.
Rico sat back in the chair putting his feet on the table "Are you over thinking things?".
Charlie nodded "Probably, I want Carrington to be happy, but then so do I".
"I never saw a man in my life but your son seduced the hell out of me" Charlie informed him.
Rico laughed "Carrington has a knack of getting what he wants, always has".
Charlie smiled and nodded in agreement. "What do you really want Charlie?" Rico asked.
Charlie chuckled "I want a car like yours but green" he said making Rico laugh.
"Besides that" Rico said, "What would make you happy with your decision?" he asked.
Charlie sat quiet for a moment "I really don't know" he replied, "Carrington being happy".
"Yes we have established that" Rico said looking at him, "What about you though?".
"To hide away" Charlie nervously replied, "The gay thing, being judged or mocked".
Rico nodded "I get it Charlie, to love a man means you are gay, but you don't have to be gay".
Charlie looked confusingly at him. "You can still be a man Charlie, just not flouncy" Rico added.
"Ah right" Charlie said nodding, "You mean flouncy like you?" he asked then burst out laughing.
Rico laughed shaking his head "I am a very hot Latino lover Charlie, very much all man".
"Yeah I know, I would never have guessed you were gay" Charlie informed him.
"That is what I mean Charlie, you don't have to be gay to be gay" Rico said.
Charlie stood up "Can we go for a walk around the grounds?" he asked.
Rico stood "Of course, I can get my award and show the trees they haven't seen it yet".
"I will throw you in the pool if you mention it again" Charlie said holding his hand out.
Rico smiled and took it and they set off across the lawn. "What do I do Rico?" Charlie asked.
"That is not fair asking me, I will tell you to stay to make Mason and me happy" Rico replied.
"I would be away in the navy a lot" Charlie said beginning to see sense.
Rico remained quiet. "What would I do without my naval career?" Charlie asked more to himself.
Rico smiled "Use what you have learnt in normal life" he replied.
Charlie looked at him "It was mostly computer stuff" he said casually.
"You could always hang out with me, be my gopher at the studio" Rico said smirking.
"Very funny" Charlie replied laughing. "God I thought this would be easy" he said in anguish.

Charlie decided to wait and talk to Carrington after they had been to the gym, he couldn't make any decision on his own but he knew either way he would be happy as long as Carrington was there with him.

"I envy you" Charlie said taking off his gym wear.
Carrington stopped and looked at him "What do you mean?" he said walking over to him.
"Your parents they are so in tune with you and really close" Charlie replied sitting on the bed.
"Yours seem very loving from what I saw at the wedding" Carrington said holding his hand.
Charlie smiled "Yeah they are, but so far away all the time" he replied leaning on Carrington.
Carrington kissed his head "You really hit if off with Rico and Mason liked that" he said softly.
Charlie laid on Carrington's lap "Do you really want to move to England?" he asked looking up.
Carrington shrugged "Don't care Charlie, anywhere as long as we are together I told you that".
Charlie smiled up at Carrington "I don't get what you see in me" he said sighing contently.
Carrington chuckled "It is written in the stars and universe, we belong to each other" he said.
"Fucking crack pot" Charlie said smiling up and touching Carrington's chest.
"That maybe the case but you can't keep your hands off me" Carrington said kissing his hand.
Charlie sat up and straddled across Carrington "Will you poke my arse tonight?" he asked giggling.
"Not quite how I would have worded that" Carrington replied laughing, "But hell yeah".
Charlie kissed him on the lips "But you go easy on me" he said reminding him.
Carrington shrugged "Maybe" he said touching Charlie's lips, "Or maybe I make you my bitch".
Charlie giggled biting Carrington's nose, "One other thing, I have no idea how it will work".
Carrington smiled "Well you lay down and I stick my cock in your butt" he said chuckling.
"Yeah whatever, but that is not what I meant" Charlie said holding Carrington around the neck.
"I would... I mean if you want to stay here I would be happy to as well" Charlie said.
Carrington leaned back a little looking at him "Are you serious Charlie?" he asked.
Charlie nodded "Yes, I don't know why but talking with Rico today really helped" he added.

Carrington swooped in kissing Charlie hard then flinging him over on to his back and dead weighting him on the bed. Their mouths desperate to devour each other kissed so frantically that Charlie got an erection so quickly followed by an immediate orgasm that he couldn't control.

• Like 16
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

When I read the first two paragraphs, I thought WTF.... What a sneaky twist ! A great way to introduce Carrington's parents. It was the perfect read at the end of another busy workday and a good diversion from a couple of domestic disasters. My heating packed up won't be repaired until the weekend and I also managed to flood my bathroom on Monday night that lead to water coming through the ceiling and causing a light in the kitchen to explode. I have a couple of portable heaters but this chapter was more than enough to leave me feeling warm and cosy 🙂

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Part 27 - Poking Charlie

After a light dinner Carrington took Charlie to the bathroom stripping him naked then taking his hand walking to the shower. 

Carrington took the shower head off he looked at Charlie "Bend over" he said grinning.
Charlie looked at the shower head "You are not fucking me with that" he replied eyes open wide.
Carrington laughed "No, I guess you have never had to clean out before sex".
"Clean out?" Charlie asked looking at Carrington then the shower head backing away a little.

Laughing screams echoed from the bathroom along with the occasional slapping noise and the words keep still. The odd retching sound from Charlie sat on the toilet expelling the water in gushes.

"Enjoying that?" Carrington asked still in fits of laugher.
"No" Charlie replied, "At least with a women you can just fuck without all this".
Carrington reattached the shower head "Ready to shower?" he asked.
Charlie stood "Don't know if I will ever look at that the same way" he said nervously laughing.
He walked towards the shower "Oh no" Charlie said suddenly running back to the toilet sitting down.

After three more attempts Charlie finally managed to take a shower and towel himself dry joining Carrington in bed. Thinking he would be nervous and worried about the pain, he was strangely calm falling in to Carrington's arms. Slowly and with exquisite tenderness Carrington ventured forward taking Charlie on an erotic love making journey. Exploring every inch of Charlie's body and ending up back in each others arms, Charlie let out a subtle moan feeling Carrington's finger rubbing at his hole. Sublime erotic tingles running up his spine spreading out in to every nerve ending in his body. The finger working a little deeper each time, Charlie moaned louder actually feeling his hole encouraging Carrington's finger. There was a little discomfort at first but his focus on kissing Carrington allowed a peace offering to his arse. Gradually Charlie found himself laying face down on the bed with Carrington kneeling beside him stroking his arse and back. Charlie moved his hand and touched Carrington's cock almost feeling the desire in he firmness. He giggled feeling the cooling liquid hitting his hole, turmoil running through his head unsure what to expect. The bed under him moved and he felt the weight of Carrington and the soft warm skin touching his back, lifting his head up waiting for the moment and ready to cry out in pain. 'You are too tense Charlie relax' Carrington said kissing his neck and cheek, turning his head to meet Carrington's lips they kissed having the desired effect and relaxing his body. Slowly Carrington moved his cock between the soft crevice between the firm arse cheeks, Carrington's cock crying out to delve in and take him, rubbing against the lubed hole had Carrington moaning in a state of desperation. With gentle movement he allowed Charlie time to enjoy the feeling, the small moans of pleasure escaping Charlie, his arse now pushing up wanting to feel more. Carrington's hands moved along Charlie's arms until their hands held each other, the significance of this act and Charlie squeezing Carrington's hand exuded a love neither of them had ever felt before. His final act of commitment to Carrington about take centre stage.

His hips drew back allowing his cock to move in to position, kissing Charlie's neck a few times he then eased down very slowly. The body under him tensing immediately, he pulled back waiting for Charlie to relax again then eased down a slightly less tensing took place and Carrington held his cock there kissing Charlie's neck again. A little more pressure added and his head snapped upwards half moaning and crying, his hole opened taking the head of Carrington's cock. Carrington squeezed Charlie's hands in comfort, his legs squirming left to right in discomfort for a moment. His arse wanting to reject the intrusion yet he was somewhat in control and gritted his teeth crying and moaning louder, it was a sacrifice through the pain he had to make. Carrington kissed him on the ear 'breath deeply and slowly Charlie' he whispered. Nodding his head he took several nervous deep breaths feeling his arse relax a little followed by more of the invading cock. Concentrating on his breathing and gasping each time more of Carrington got inside him, shaking his head 'Wait' he said through a gasp. Carrington held perfectly still feeling Charlie's deep breaths and softening moans, in time with his deep in take of air Carrington pushed feeling his cock slide the rest of the way. Charlie groaned his body stretching and head collapsing on the bed 'Fuuuck' he groweld squeezing Carrington's hand tightly until his knuckles turned white. His entire body pinned on the bed by Carrington suddenly had Charlie giggling, he really had no idea what to make of the weirdness of it all. Raising his head he turned to see Carrington looking at him 'Oh fuck' Charlie said lunging his face forward to kiss him. Intuitively Carrington's hips started moving slowly up and down, tiny movements but enough for Charlie to feel. The whimpers soon dying out replaced by moans from deep in his chest, Charlie broke away from the kiss 'Oh god your fucking me' he said sounding half surprised. Carrington kissed him 'And about time' he softly cooed at Charlie licking and kissing his nose 'Wanted to do this for so long Charlie, finally you are mine and I am yours' he whispered running his tongue across Charlie's lips.

Charlie unable to speak felt an increase in the weight and speed of Carrington's hips moving against his arse 'Argh, argh, argh' Charlie responded before Carrington shut him up in another deep kiss. His arse beginning to feel on fire from the friction of the cock rubbing against the inside of his arse, for a moment it eased then returned less painful, Carrington's pre-cum leaking out providing a natural lubricant. Still he waited for the real pain to begin, Carrington was true to his words and treated Charlie so delicately in his rhythm, the occasional hard deep thrust was delivered delicately and held there for a moment. Charlie responding by louder deep groans vibrating in his body, his hands held firmly with Carrington's. His hips started moving faster, the signs of his orgasm starting to build. The only movement coming from Carrington's hips riding in a wave motion, their bodies appeared stuck together the moans from Charlie filling the air around them, the gentle sound of balls tapping against Charlie's arse. Charlie lowered his head moaning as a powerful force of erotic pleasure took over his body. Carrington's head slightly above and to the side of Charlie's head was emitting erratic breathing, his body almost shuddering with each moment his orgasm built. Letting out two loud breaths his hips pushed down and arse cheeks clenched hard, caught by surprise Charlie cried out at the sudden sharp pain squeezing Carrington's hands again. Charlie's body reacted with his senses heightened, he could feel the pulsing in his arse, the hard jabbing movements of Carrington's hips sending shards of very weird pain through his body. Carrington groaning in to his left ear, he became aware that he was feeling Carrington's orgasm. The pain no longer evident his arse pushed up against Carrington's hips hard urging him on, Carrington responding by clenching his arse tight and pushing down. Carrington's body laying heavily on top of Charlie, their hands still clasped together, Carrington panted lightly through soft happy noises. Their eyes remained fixed on each other, staring, unblinking and full of love. Over the last few years being in this position had never crossed his mind, but here he was pinned under this amazing man with an array of emotional feelings. He just did something to Charlie that brightened his life and allowed him to face hidden secretive parts that had always been there, without judgement Carrington had released the true person in him.

After a few moments Charlie shook his head "Dam my arse aches and burns,' he softly said.
Carrington smiled "It will get easier" he replied gently kissing him.
Charlie smiled "Do you think it will be a girl or a boy" he asked then laughed.
Carrington raised his head "I hope it will be a boy" he said smiling.
"Two boys" Charlie said laying his head back down on the bed.
Carrington laid his head down facing Charlie "Would you really like 2 boys?" he asked.
Charlie smiled "Yes" he replied, "Always wanted children, I don't know why".
Carrington smiled "I want to adopt like my parents did" he said looking Charlie in the eyes.
"Two boys it is then" Charlie replied, "If you think you can handle two".
Carrington chuckled "Not for a few years yet though I want to enjoy you as much as possible".
Charlie smiled and sighed lovingly "Thank you Carrington, for everything".

Charlie spent the next few days exploring Buckhead, the more he saw of it the more he liked this perfect little suburb of Atlanta. His exploration done mostly through jogging the streets, he was even getting recognised by some of the other gay guys who frequented the gym who often shouted over at him 'Hey Brit' since they didn't know his name. Rico would finish filming by 2pm and would swing by picking Charlie up taking him out to lunch. Supposedly just quick lunches but with the amount of people who recognised Rico and wanted to talk about his latest series being aired meant that lunches ended up being longer than anticipated. The coming weekend Rico invited Carrington and Charlie to join them at Barclay House where he hosting a dinner for all his co-stars to celebrate their recent award wins. It mean another shopping trip for Charlie being a black tie event, Rico swung by Friday afternoon taking Charlie to Lennox Square and Ermenegildo Zegna boutique. He just went with the flow and trusted Rico's judgement after all he wanted to Charlie to look good. After trying on several tuxedos Charlie sat down and read the text message he received from Dave his commanding officer. He was brief and to the point expressing his disappointment but understanding, Charlie replied confirming he would attend in a couple of weeks.

"You look like a twink with the world on his shoulders" Rico said sitting down next to him.
Charlie looked up "Oh its nothing" he replied putting his phone away.
"Charlie!" Rico said looking at him, "If something is bothering you talk".
Charlie sighed "I have confirmation of my discharge from the navy in two weeks" he said.
"Oh right" Rico replied patting his knee, "So you are leaving the military then?" he asked.
Charlie nodded "Partly your fault, being so nice to me" he said smiling.
Rico grinned "Does that mean..." he started saying before Charlie stopped him.
"Don't ask" Charlie said abruptly, "Some things need to be worked out then we will tell you".
Rico sat back in his chair smiling "If you need help with residency Mason has contacts".
Charlie chuckled "Stop it Rico" he said, "I mean it and not a word to Mason yet".
"Hmm" Rico replied, "I will consider it as long as you hang with me Saturday night".
Charlie looked at him "You want to show me off more like" he retorted grinning.
"Of course you cute little twink" Rico said teasing him.
"Stop calling me a fucking twink" Charlie muttered under his breath. Rico looked at him then laughed.
"Perfecto" Rico said standing up taking the bags from the assistant.
Charlie got Carrington's credit card to hand over. "Put it away Charlie" Rico said.
Charlie walked with Rico out of the boutique "You didn't pay though" he said.
Rico laughed "Charlie you have much to learn. Dam photographers" he said waving his hand.
Rico grabbed Charlie and headed out of Lennox Square. "Slow down" Charlie complained.

Rico and Charlie reached Barclay House just after 5pm and Carrington arrived a few minutes before them already sitting down in the family room with Mason. They spent a cosy evening having dinner outside and talking late in to night. Saturday morning Charlie got up and stood by the window looking out at the peaceful grounds. Below on the terrace people were bustling around setting up tall tables where the cocktail party would be before dinner in the great room as it was called. Carrington woke and slipped out of bed padding across the room naked and semi erect with his morning wood. Charlie moaned softly feeling the arms and warm body touching his.

"Morning" Charlie said turning his head and kissing Carrington.
Carrington smiled "Morning. Everything alright?" he asked. Charlie nodded.
"What a strange world you live in" Charlie said watching the people bustling around on the terrace.
"This isn't too much for you?" Carrington asked looking slightly worried.
Charlie leaned his head back against Carrington "A little" he replied stroking his arm.
"You haven't changed your mind?" Carrington asked.
"No" Charlie said looking at him, "I have got my discharge orders Carrington".
Carrington kissed him "Are you definitely sure Charlie?" he asked seeing reassurance.
"Scared as hell to be honest" Charlie confessed, "I will be out of a job and career".
Carrington nodded "Rico needs an assistant his last one left months ago" he said laughing.
"Don't joke like that" Charlie replied, "Lunch with him lasts hours and I feel like a gooseberry".
Carrington laughed squeezing Charlie "Very sexy one, I know they can go on but that is Rico".
Carrington kissed his neck "Come and shower with me" he whispered softly taking his hand.

Walking down the staircase and through several rooms to reach the kitchen and family room they could hear Mason and Rico in fits of laughter, opening the door the housekeeper was standing over them along with a young man Charlie hadn't seen before. The young man was probably in his late twenties about Charlie's height with black hair and striking blue eyes with a normal body, he was dressed in a chefs tunic. Everyone was so occupied and laughing looking at a magazine the housekeeper brought with her that morning that they didn't notice Carrington and Charlie entering.

"What is going on?" Carrington asked approaching them, "Nate back from your holiday?".
"Carrington" Nate cried out walking over and hugging him, "And who is this?" he asked.
"Charlie this is Nate my parents chef, just back from holiday" Carrington said.
Nate shook hands and looked Charlie up and down "I approve Carrington" he said smiling.
"Like I need you approval" Carrington replied, "What is going on?".
Nate smiled "I will let Rico show you" he replied, "Eggs for you, what about your man?".
Charlie shrugged "Have you get shredded wheat?" he asked.
Nate looked at him "No idea what that is, you can have eggs, bacon, waffles, pancakes, fruit" he suggested.
"Egg and bacon please, with grilled tomato" Charlie replied feeling hungry.
Nate nodded "How do you like your eggs?" he asked.
Charlie didn't know if this was trick question "From a chicken" he replied.
Carrington laughed slapping Charlie's arse "No, how do you like them cooked" he said.
"Oh right, scrambled don't like fried stuff" Charlie replied.
"Yeah I could have guessed as much" Nate replied looking at his body.
"Morning guys" Mason called out refilling his coffee cup, "You have to see this" he said.

They walked over to an article in the magazine, a big picture of Rico on the left page and the right was a picture of Rico and Charlie leaving the boutique both smiling and looking at each other. Carrington burst out laughing reading the headline 'Hot Latin TV Sensation Rico On The Town With Handsome Young Man', Charlie read through the article his mouth open reading the lies being suggested in the stories. Mason and Rico went quiet watching Charlie's response unsure how he was going to react at his face splashed in the trashy gossip magazine.

"You okay?" Carrington asked trying to assess Charlie.
Charlie looked at Carrington "Dam I look fucking hot" he said grinning.
Rico stood up hands on his hips  looking in a huff "Last time I take you out" he said. Charlie chuckled.
"I have never been upstaged by anyone so British" Rico said walking towards Charlie.
Charlie held his arms open and embraced Rico " Oh Rico, of course I am hotter than you" he said giggling.

They both laughed and spent breakfast reading over the article for ages, Mason sat watching them with a big smile and nodded to Carrington. He knew that was his father's very real approval of Charlie and in that instant Carrington seemed to drop a massive burden from his shoulders, leaning back in his chair and smiling it didn't go unnoticed by Rico and Charlie. 

Mason stood looking at Rico tapping his watch "Come on Rico we have lots to do" he said.
"Si mi amour" Rico replied standing, "1pm for lunch" he said to Carrington and Charlie.
"Yes father" Carrington replied, "Think we will hit the gym and buff up for tonight".
"Charlie you need to tell let me know what you like and don't like" Nate called over to him.
"What now?" Charlie replied walking over to him.
"Not right now but I do need to know" Nate replied, "What would you like for lunch?".
Charlie chuckled "I don't know" he said then "Ah toad in the hole" he said laughing.
Nate stood scratching his head confused. "Look it up" Charlie said leaving with Carrington.
Carrington laughed "Crap I have never been able to stump him like that" he said.
Charlie looked at Carrington "What's going on, what's happening?" he asked.
"What do you mean?" Carrington replied looking at him.
"Something more relaxed about you, I can't put my finger on it" Charlie said stopping.
Carrington smiled "Absolutely nothing, in fact everything is just so".
Charlie shook his head "You are a conundrum sometimes" he said kissing him.
"You have impressed both my parents Charlie, they like you and that is big" Carrington said.
Charlie nodded and his smiled dropped "How the hell I tell my parents I don't know".

They went up to the bedroom and change then headed down the stairs electing to go to the gym in Buckhead rather than the one in the house so they could get out of the way for the morning. Rico came running out after them handing his car keys over to Charlie 'Take mine Charlie I know you like driving it'. Carrington warned Charlie that his fathers purple Porsche was well known around town. He shrugged it off laughing unable to pass the opportunity up. Carrington shouted across the courtyard at his father telling him they would have words later. Rico in true award winning  sitcom style turned throwing a look at Carrington then blew him a kiss laughing and closing the front doors. After their workout Charlie knew what Carrington meant, the car was surrounded by fans waiting and looking mildly disappointed with the appearance of Charlie and Carrington. They still asked where Rico was and settling for second best wanted photos taken with Carrington. It was definitely an eye opener for Charlie seeing that many of the very avid fans knew who Carrington was, they handed him congratulation cards for Rico's win and wanted to kiss him. Unfortunately Charlie got dragged into a couple of photos with fans asking who he was, his reply was no one special.

Charlie locked the doors "That was scary" he said looking at Carrington.
"I warned you" Carrington replied laughing, "I forgot to mention this happens sometimes".
"Cheers" Charlie replied glancing at Carrington then realising their photo was being taken.
"They never stop" Carrington said looking worried, "Let's get home".
Charlie looked at him "Home" he said smiling. Carrington reached over grabbing his hand.

Rico stood at the door seeing his car coming along the driveway. Carrington grabbed the pile of cards from the back seat and heard Rico laughing his head off. Charlie handed him the keys 'No damage' he said kissing him on the cheek. Carrington fetched the last card off the back seat and looked over but Rico and Charlie had already gone inside, he smiled shaking his head and knew that Charlie was going to fit in so well with his family. Lunch ended up with a promise that Charlie would show Nate how to cook toad in the hole since he couldn't fathom it out properly, he omitted to tell Nate that his twin would have to be on a video call explaining how to do it. By early evening Charlie was dressed in his tuxedo, a little nervous yes but actually looking forward to the evening. Walking in to the great room mason looked up and smiled at how immaculate Charlie looked.

"That is one fine gentleman" Mason said causing Rico to look up.
Rico nodded "Very suave" he said, "Charlie do you know how to behave?" he asked chuckling.
Charlie rolled his eyes "I am a navy man of course I know" he said walking over.
Carrington grabbed four glasses of champagne "We have a little announcement to make" he said.
Mason raised an eyebrow "I hope this is not going to upset the evening" he replied.
"No" Carrington replied as Charlie held his hand, "Charlie and I are going to set up home here in Atlanta".
Mason looked for a moment then hugged Charlie "Thank you so much" he said nearly crying.
Rico hugged Charlie "Thank you" he said kissing him on the cheek.
"We will spend some of the year in England at Charlie's home as well" Carrington said.
"Of course" Mason replied, "Actually the director of the INS is coming tonight".
Carrington cocked his head to one side "Did you plan this?" he asked smirking at Mason.
"Not at all, pure coincidence he is a friend" Mason said sounding offended but grinning.
Charlie laughed unconvinced "I will let you off this time" he said making Mason laugh.

Charlie had no idea who the guests were that evening, he was introduced to a lot of glamour both men and women from Rico's TV series and other co-stars, there was plenty of hot looking men in the room but Charlie by far was the biggest hit of the evening since word quickly got around he was dating Rico and Mason's son. Even though they had made the announcement Charlie kept his promise and hung out with Rico thoroughly enjoying his evening. Making his way around the room Charlie half expected it to be all highly strung diva actors seeking attention constantly, well that is what he had read about in some of the magazines. To his surprise everybody seemed completely relaxed despite the surroundings and the odd photographer milling around during the cocktail party. No matter who Rico spoke to a customary photograph was taken and Rico made sure that Charlie was in the shot. It was a cleverly disguised way of getting Charlie known to his fans and importantly their friends. Mason and Carrington mixed together keeping an eye on Charlie and sure enough his military training showed through with his precise manners and compliments pulling the guests in to his charm and English nature. 

"How are you going Charlie?" Rico asked finding themselves a quiet few minutes.
"Loving it" Charlie replied, "I'm half expecting famous Hollywood or reality stars to show up".
Rico laughed "Mi nino, no" Rico replied smiling, "We don't invite trash to our parties".
Charlie laughed "How can it be a party without trash?" he asked putting his empty glass down.
"Rico, Rico, Rico puta madre" Alberto said shining in his silver jacket approaching them.
"Oh Charlie, you ask for trash and here it comes" Rico said putting a hand on his shoulder chuckling.

Alberto strode purposely the last few steps towards them, at 26 he was no where near as big or famous as Rico in the TV world but he loved to make an entrance, Puerto Rican descent with a string of discarded gay lovers left in his wake he was one divine looking Latino. Even with his jacket on the muscles in his arms protruded, his dark brown wavy hair framing a laser precision chiselled face, light brown eyes and whispers of a moustache and hair below his lip and down his chin and Latin brown skin gave him a look of erotic prowess. A sight that even captivated Charlie for a brief moment.

"Alberto you managed to climb out of your trash can?" Rico asked smiling.
Alberto waved his hand "I like to make an entrance, I see you are dressed for the soup kitchen".
Charlie nearly choked from laughing. "Even I would choke being with him" Alberto said to Charlie.
Rico laughed "Charlie this unfortunate thing is Alberto Suarez, calls himself an actor" he said.
Charlie held out his hand and Alberto looked at it "No, we kiss" he said grabbing Charlie.
Alberto felt a hand on his shoulder "Hands off Gloria" Carrington said.
Alberto laughed "Only one person calls me Gloria" he said turning and hugging Carrington hard.
"When did you get back from Puerto Rico?" Carrington asked.
"Two days ago" Alberto replied kissing Carrington on the cheeks.
The hugged last a while "When are you going make a dishonest man of me" Alberto asked letting go.
"You are way past dishonest Albe" Carrington replied hugging him again.
"Anyway I see you have met Charlie my boyfriend, my man and not yours" Carrington said.
Alberto looked at Charlie and nodded "Yes very nice, I like" he said now shaking hands.
"Carrington take Albe to get a drink, no one can recognise him without a glass in his hand" Rico said smirking.
"Did they?" Charlie was about to ask but Rico laughed.
"Certainly not, Albe grew up knowing Carrington" Rico said, "Child actor, well still is".

During dinner Charlie found himself sat opposite Alberto and next to Rico and Carrington, Mason sat next to Alberto and Charlie noticed there was a clear friendship despite all the banter between. Alberto fell in love with Charlie's accent constantly asking him to say typical British things then trying to copy him. After dinner Charlie managed to get away from Rico and found Mason sitting outside getting some fresh air nursing a glass of brandy. 

Charlie slipped outside and sat next to him "Are these parties always like this?" he asked.
Mason siled "No, thank god, I can't keep up with the conversation half the time" he replied.
"The next one who asks to me to say something I will punch" Charlie said resting back.
Mason patted Charlie's leg laughing "You certainly stole the light this evening".

They sat there talking for ages, Carrington noticing Charlie was missing spotted them and stood by the bi-fold windows watching with a smile on his face. The sight of them getting along so effortlessly and the drink got him all emotional, apart from someone to love it was important that his parents like them as well. Rico came over putting his arm around his son 'Perfect choice mi hijo', Carrington wiped his eyes and leaned on his father's shoulder watching Mason and Charlie laughing in their own private little world. Rico kissed Carrington's head 'Come on let's get these divas out of here' he said.

Like a wave of time their stay was up and they stood at the airport saying good bye to Mason and Rico, Carrington had work to do and Charlie had to go for his discharge order. Massive strings were pulled and Charlie was leaving the US with dual citizenship and residency rights. Charlie was sad on one hand to be leaving after having the most amazing two weeks. The other was excitement to see Conrad who would be back from his honeymoon and he desperately wanted to see his twin.

Conrad was too excited to sleep and was up at the crack of the dawn, leaving Harry in bed he headed off with Felix to Heathrow desperate to see his twin and Carrington. Pacing up and down Felix grabbed hold of Conrad and sent him off to grab some coffees for everyone to keep him occupied and out of the way. Conrad arrived back just in time as Charlie and Carrington came through the doors, Felix grabbed the coffee tray and Conrad ducked under the barrier. Charlie ran towards him sweeping him off his feet hugging him tightly as flurries of words flew in the air about missing each other, playing it calm Conrad decided not to go on about his disappearance to Atlanta. Instead he smiled and nodded at Carrington over Charlie's shoulder then went over and hugged Carrington kissing him on the cheek.

• Like 12
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1