BB4fking

Do you rim?  

282 members have voted

1. 1. Do you rim?

• Yes, always
    • Yes, sometimes
    • No, never

On 6/25/2021 at 9:24 PM, rawfuckingonly said:

Yep! Same here. Especially the *sucking* part. Open mouth and wrap it around the butthole, tightly sealed and just suck on the hott butthole melting in your mouth

It's almost magical, especially when the the asshole starts to give off a metallic smell and flavor. I just love it.

I definitely love rimming a guy's manhole because it feels good and tastes good and it gives him pleasure.  Plus I'm usually bottom so this is something I can do to please those tops who like their ass being played with too without anal penetration.

• 4 weeks later...

I suspect my answer might not be typical.  Very rarely.  Being a sub bottom, I have found that the Alpha Tops I have been with do not want their asses involved in any way.  

5 minutes ago, DannyBoyCMH said:

I suspect my answer might not be typical.  Very rarely.  Being a sub bottom, I have found that the Alpha Tops I have been with do not want their asses involved in any way.  

Yeah, that is very true.

17 minutes ago, DannyBoyCMH said:

I've very occasionally found that breeders like their ass eaten to turn them on for breeding. I'm happy to comply.

On 8/1/2020 at 5:55 AM, tallslenderguy said:

rimming is a Top, penetrative activity... like "eating pussy," and in my experience something more than a few Tops get into as a prelude to breeding me. Awesome.

Agreed. While I do rim, I find that most of my oral skills are spent on sucking the dick. For me, I’d rather the Top rim me than suck me off. Psychologically, it just feels “more right” that he eat my ass, like how a str8 dude would eat a girl’s pussy before fucking her. It sets the tone, telling me that the Top doesn’t care about my boy parts, it’s my hole that he craves. He eats it, fucks it, and nuts in it, done deal. My “conventional” pleasure and orgasm is not even considered, which I can appreciate because I’d rather get a p-spot orgasm over a conventional one anyway. 

I know a Top with a particularly long and skinny tongue that rims me like no other. I swear, he gets his tongue so far up in me that he practically licks my prostate. He makes me dizzy when he eats me out. He also has an equally long, skinny cock. I prefer cocks on the girtthier side, but he goes so far in me that his dick pushes past my s-curve and makes my stomach look like the chest buster scene from Aliens when we fuck. 

One of the hottest rimming episodes I had was when another bottom I know called me over to have a threesome with his husband. We were still in foreplay when I started rimming my friend’s hubby while my friend sucked him off. He suddenly grabbed both our heads and pulled us into him. He groaned loudly and I felt his hole clench on my tongue as he (as he claimed) to bust the biggest nut he ever had. The hubby’s knees buckle and he falls onto the bed. I lock eyes with my friend and it’s like we pass a telepathic message to each other. We switch places and he starts to rim while I swallow the husband’s semi hard cock down my throat. He tries to push us off but we stay in the groove. A couple of minutes later, the hubby is convulsing uncontrollably as he busts another load while my nose is in his pubes, his cock all the way down my throat. After we were done, he was a quivering sweaty, mess. It took him a while to recompose himself to actually get to fucking us. 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

For me it is a physiological thing. I'll go ass-to-mouth, but I won't rim unless the guy is clean. And by clean, I mean shower fresh. I'll put a cock in my mouth that just left some guy's ass, but I can't bring myself it lick that ass.