• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Hello,

It's been a while but I'm back. I needed some time and space to process everything. The last few months sent me down a rabbit hole of darkness but I have come out the other side and I am in a much better place, physically and mentally.

The next part will be out this week, I'm editing it at the moment.

Thank you for being so nice and supportive. Who knew nasty pigs like y'all could be the kindest people I'd meet :)

• Like 10
  • Upvote 1

Part 7

“Your future son, it starts here tonight. Now, STRIP!”

I didn’t.

I was paralyzed in place, my mind completely blanked out and my body frozen. That, however, did not please dad.

I felt massive pain erupt from my balls as dad’s palms grabbed and squeezed my balls really hard, kneading and groping them.

“I asked you to strip boy, you don’t disobey your father in his house.”

This was so fucked up, yet why was I so turned on. I couldn’t focus due to the pain of his squeezing, but I didn’t ask him to stop. I have never been into pain or even aroused by it, but right now, it was doing something incredible for me. Because despite the pain, I was extremely aroused.

Dad removed the pressure on my balls, but held my balls in the palm of his hands, kneading them lightly like it was a 8-ball. With his other hand, he pulled up my t-shirt and took it off.

My senses returned to me and the absurdity of the situation hit me like a truck. I pulled back from dad, hoping to bring a stop to this from going any further. But dad was prepared. Before I could do anything else, he pushed a piece of clothing in my face, right against my nose and held it tight. I tried to fight it, but dad had wrapped his free arm around my back, holding me in place. I had youth on my side, allowing me to wiggle out of his grip before I felt something, hairy and massive against my back.

“Breathe in son, it’ll feel a lot better soon,” Chief’s voice echoed in my ear, as he sandwiched me from the back against my dad. My struggle to set myself free started tiring me out, making me take a few deep whiffs of the cloth against my nose. The more I smelt it, the relaxed I felt.

“That’s it son, just relax now. We’ll take care of you,” dad responded, his other hand now stroking my dick through my shorts. Whatever I was breathing in was making me more and more relaxed, making me moan as dad’s expert teasing and stroking started working up my libido.

I don’t know how long the cloth was held against my face but when it was taken off, I could barely stand. I felt dizzy but very horny, to the point where I felt myself being moved deeper into the room but I felt no control over my actions. A sudden push landed me with a thud on something soft, like a bed. I was moved to an upward position, lying on my back, and completely zoned out.

I felt a weight on my chest. Upon looking up, I saw Sam sitting on my chest, his huge cock and balls above my face. He maneuvered himself, until his balls and taint were above my mouth, before lowering them down to my lips.

“Suck.”

I opened my mouth and his balls struggled to pop in due to their combined size. I pulled one ball in my mouth, licking and playing with it with my tongue. The popper kept coming, with the cloth being pushed against my nose every few minutes, taking me deeper and deeper. At one point, I felt my legs being pushed up, my ass exposed to the warm basement draft. Without breaking a sweat, Sam kept me in place by stroking his dick above my face, while I licked, sucked and played with his testicles.

A cold sensation spread across my asshole for a moment before I felt something thin and bony pushing in. It was sharp and made me sober up a little. Sensing that, Sam pushed the popper dosed rag back on my nose, holding it in place until my head dropped back, a stupid smile on my face. Whoever was fingering my ass, felt my hole relaxed and upped the antics, finger-fucking me hard and deep.

Sam dislodged his balls from my mouth at the same time as the finger was yanked out of my ass. I felt so deprived and vulnerable, uneasy by the sudden cool air around me and craving the touch of a man. But that vulnerability was short lived, as my legs were pushed back again and I felt a weight move between them.

I looked up to see my dad between my legs, holding my legs up by the ankles. His thick, dad bod on full display, a bio hazard tattoo surrounding his belly button, visible through the ample hair on his frontal. I had no time to react before I felt dad pushing his cock in, slowly but unrelenting. Without missing a beat, dad kept pushing and forcing my ass to open for his cock, until he was all the way in.

The pain was immense. I hadn’t been fucked in a while and certainly never by a cock so big. The Sloan clan is blessed with well-endowed dicks and at 7 and a half inches, I know I am the “dwarf” of the family. Dad’s dick was stretching my hole out, carving a tunnel for the onslaught he was about to rain on it.

“Fuck son, your cunt is so warm,” dad said, almost a whisper.

He leaned over, until our bodies felt glued by sweat, lust and an intense passion, thrusting his big thick poz cock into my ass. I had no control over him, relinquishing my control and letting daddy command me as he pleased. In the moment, I was just a boy, being shown the way of the world by my dad, as I marveled on.

His thrusts were getting stronger, deeper, exploring the deepest crevice’s of my body, as I groaned and moaned. The lack of lube was starting to show, as I felt scraping in my hole. It made me squirm and I asked Sam for lube.

“Here’s some lube for ya, bud”, Sam said as he pushed the rag into my mouth again. I tried to spit it out, but he covered my mouth with his palms, while dad kept fucking me.

“Getting close boy, dad’s gonna shoot son” Dad grunted between thrusts,

“Gnooo…ughhh….mmmpphh…..” I hoarse out through the rag, the sudden realization that my dad was about to drop HIV cum into me. I had no say in the matter, and nothing I could do.

Dad grunted one last time as I felt his dick throb and twitch inside my butt. About a minute later, when he pulled out, a dollop of cum rolled out of my ass and dripped down my balls.

“I see blood, Bax” Chief commented, as he pulled my father in for a kiss. “He’s dripping blood.” I felt Chief’s finger on my bruised ass lips as he scraped some cum and put it up for me to see.

I saw white thick cum, with a slight orange tinge and small tissue like flecks of blood on it.

My ass was full of hot toxic cum, my father’s toxic cum.

My fate was sealed in the company of these 3 poz men.

And I realized, I would not have it any other way.

Edited by Akoor
Grammar and highlighting
  • Like 10
  • Piggy 15
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

Do you know when the next chapter is coming? Getting pozzed is just the beginning for Joe. He still needs to be turned into a pierced, tattooed, roided up pig who embraces his toxic status. Would be great to see him get together with Harry and for him to poz some straight guy as well.

• 3 weeks later...

The author writes in Part 2 of his conversion/nicest story:  “I ducked down and glanced a peek towards the living area. What I saw was the craziest shit I had ever seen.

Sam was lying on his back on the couch. He was butt naked, wearing a leather harness, a thick collar around his neck and just boots. His legs were raised up in a V, with his ass partially hanging off the couch and a cock pumping in and out of his hole, much to Sam’s clear pleasure and approval.

The cock pumping in him was my dad’s who was dressed for the occasion. Wearing a leather harness and pants, he looked like the catalogue model for a BDSM magazine. He was grunting in pleasure as he hammered his cock in and out of Sam, both in the throes of great pleasure.

“Yeah you love daddy dick don’t ya boy,” dad grunted between thrusts.

“Yes sir, I love your cock in my pussy” Sam groaned, his fingers caressing my dad’s body.”

Now THAT is just one motherfucking hot part of this story.  Keep going Akoor. 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

• 8 months later...

Hey folks, I am back. Got diagnosed as poz and it brought back every kinky fetish I had in a big way. Having that fear of getting pozzed taken away has set me free in a good way. I'll continue this story, working on parts 8 and 9

• Like 8
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 3